#boycottawaygrounds

kingantti1874

davemclaren
6 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Go to hospitality  for cup games money not shared from that.

The ‘seat’ cost is I believe. 

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingantti1874

• Pasquale for King

• Nookie Bear

• EIEIO

3fingersreid
10 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Go to hospitality  for cup games money not shared from that.

3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Spend it in the club shop, bar or FOH donation , not a penny in their coffers , keep it for Hearts and ONLY Hearts 

davemclaren
1 minute ago, 3fingersreid said:

Spend it in the club shop, bar or FOH donation , not a penny in their coffers , keep it for Hearts and ONLY Hearts 

So we should boycott our own stadium for cup ties? 🤔

12 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Defining few weeks coming up for Ann. 

Needs to show the required fight here. If not to save us from expulsion but to expose the shady nonsense that has got us to this place. 

And then she needs to show her determination (and petty side) to make sure life is as uncomfortable as we can make it for all our proposal-supporting opponents. And that includes breaking all ties with Dempster. 

I am not really hopeful tbh and think this will be the final nail in the coffin with regards to her relationship with the fans. 

She won’t put up a fight I am afraid. 

She will pay lip service to it with a couple of “strongly worded statements” - which will get the happy clappers on here back on her side. 

The cup semi finals (if they ever get played) the money is all pooled from both semis and split 4 ways.

Imagine a Hearts fan boycott then getting our quarter share.

we could donate what would of been our ticket cost to FOH 

Nookie Bear
3 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

The cup semi finals (if they ever get played) the money is all pooled from both semis and split 4 ways.

I don’t think the fans would boycott the semi. 

Maybe a protest - tennis balls would be good, although you would need a good arm 😄

9 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

I thought of that yesterday. That would be a very big fingers up to them. We will be playing kids in the semi in any case so chances of victory will be minimal. 

1 hour ago, EIEIO said:

Will there be another vote to expel us and/or vote on reconstruction? If this one is a contrived vote to combine  a tainted championship and the release of cash wont they need another vote. Could be a different result when gun is not being held at the heads of clubs to get their cash payout?

Interesting to see how relegation issue is handled by other , less bent, leagues in Europe.

It's a good question.

No further vote is required. This vote is also to 'relegate' Hearts. Just doesn't happen till UEFA allow SPFL to end league. 

husref musemic
2 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

👍

Scott980612
18 hours ago, Darkwhisky7 said:

I’ll decide what away games I go to, I’ll decide how much I’ll pay into FoH, I will never go back to Hampden for any Scotland games (gave that up a few years ago anyway), anything I can do to hurt the SFA financially I will consider. Doncaster has to go, would take Petrie down as well if possible. No wonder Scottish football has been in the state it’s in for decades.

I fully accept we have been crap, we are bottom, we probably do deserve to get relegated but not after 30 games. Once again Scottish football has the chance to change, once again it’ll pass the chance up. Been a Hearts fan for 55 years, I’ll always be there but it increasingly crosses your mind nowadays, is it worth it, just walk away. I hate the suits at Hampden, incompetent, selfish, arrogant, aloof individuals.

And it’s not Rangers patter to not go to certain grounds, it’s your own individual choice, that was a completely different situation, they were 100% guilty and case closed. We are guilty of nothing, just not being allowed to save ourselves. I will not be visiting a few other grounds again if this goes through, the money will instead go into MY Club.

Great post. 

Hans von Luck
5 hours ago, Smithee said:

Every club has good guys in it's support and I wouldn't wish the turmoil we experienced on any good guy

Sorry but can’t think of “any good guys” who support the reptiles in the green and white hoops.

The fans take over soon we need someone on the board with some guts.

When we return to the premier league all bets are off no more cosying up.

An earlier post regarding Dunfermline and what they voted yes or no I didn’t follow it up what was their  vote?

3 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Now that I would support

kingantti1874

Anyone listening to radio who would still give their Hard Earned money to corrupt clubs and league. Have a word lads..

Scottish football bent to the very core

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Anyone listening to radio who would still give their Hard Earned money to corrupt clubs and league. Have a word lads..

it’s mind boggling stuff. Movie material 

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

Listened until 3pm, had a group call with my daughters then, so missed the rest. Blood was boiling listening to Scott Gardiner explaining Dundee's vote, I take back anything I've said about SG in the past when he was at Hearts one of the good guys ad are all at ICT.

kingantti1874

Forfar chairman, we voted Partick thistle down and Falkirk to remain in the league because it means more money for us next season 

Boycott teams who voted yes Jambos.

TyphoonJambo
3 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

An earlier post regarding Dunfermline and what they voted yes or no I didn’t follow it up what was their  vote?

I believe they voted yes. Why I dont know.

TyphoonJambo

Forfar chairman, we voted Partick thistle down and Falkirk to remain in the league because it means more money for us next season 

100% and go in our droves to ICT. A team with real integrity. In fact, next time we go there the club should lay on free busses.

Edited by TypoonJambo

9 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

I believe they voted yes. Why I dont know.

The question posed was that when they went into administration we played them in a pre-season game to help them out after they came out of it and the poster asked why they’d vote yes? Short memories these feckers but obviously every team or majority have their own interests at heart.

Paisley Jambo
8 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

The biggest thing for me is the way the vermin voted. They gave up six figure sum to appease their supporters who wanted to put the boot in. 
I sincerely hope Hearts supporters boycott that fixture when we come back up forever more. Not giving them nigh on £100k in gate receipts for filling our end is what to do. 
All gloves are off and I don’t want to see more than one section of them in the Roseburn . Bare minimum

Time to end the cosy agreement of giving each other a stand. Give them minimum we have to. We will sell tickets for rest of Roseburn. If they follow suit they won’t sell away end extra seats.

Paisley Jambo
17 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

100% and go in our droves to ICT. A team with real integrity. In fact, next time we go there the club should lay on free busses.

Can’t see me going to ICT but I will send them money for a ticket for both games we are due there.

The level of stupidity for him to say this publicly is , almost, off the radar.

13 minutes ago, Paisley Jambo said:

Time to end the cosy agreement of giving each other a stand. Give them minimum we have to. We will sell tickets for rest of Roseburn. If they follow suit they won’t sell away end extra seats.

Hibs have nearly killed the derby with their abysmal record in it, were ruined for life in the biggest derby ever and now have voted to kill the derby for the Shamrock pound.

Edited by Gambo

23 minutes ago, Paisley Jambo said:

Agree. 

I think any good needs to go out the window. The vindictive losers really will do anything to try and get one over on us. Be it their fans trying to kill us via letters to Lithuania or their scumbag chair trying to demote us before the season is finished. 

Half a stand, maybe less. £40 a head. **** them. 

Boab Mugabe

When Dundee officially change their vote and send us down, there’s not a chance that other than Inverness I’ll be giving money to clubs who voted to shaft us while at the same time looking for our away gate as a cash cow.

No doubt there will be plenty of jammy wearers who will watch the team no matter what, but the club should refuse all away allocations other than ICT imo.

Edited by Boab Mugabe

Inverness and Raith will be the only away grounds I will be at should we go down under the present circumstances.

The rest can go take a flying fcuk to themselves.

Not a chance that they will be getting a penny from me.

kingantti1874
7 hours ago, Busby8 said:

Inverness and Raith will be the only away grounds I will be at should we go down under the present circumstances.

raith voted yes.. 

David McCaig
9 hours ago, Busby8 said:

Why in earth would you be at Raith?

18 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Raith rovers chairman Bill Clark trying to force Dundee’s hand in the daily record. 

Understand where the Raith guy is coming from but he should be pointing his finger at the SPFL board and their corrupt motion not how Dundee vote on it.

So on summary hope they and others do go bankrupt the blame for this would lie with the SPFL board.

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Understand where the Raith guy is coming from but he should be pointing his finger at the SPFL board and their corrupt motion not how Dundee vote on it.

So on summary hope they and others do go bankrupt the blame for this would lie with the SPFL board.

There is absolutely nothing stopping the leagues paying out now, with any unsporting decisions.. then we could have a vote on reconstruction. If he doesnt understand this he is dumb as ****

Who are the 3 League 1 and 2 Clubs who rejected? I'll try pay them a visit when we return if Hearts play on a Sunday. 

On 11/04/2020 at 11:06, davemclaren said:

Make the seats free with the cost of a hospitality ticket 👍

husref musemic
42 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

There is absolutely nothing stopping the leagues paying out now, with any unsporting decisions.. then we could have a vote on reconstruction. If he doesnt understand this he is dumb as ****

absolutely spot on, just pay the money.

everything else here is just a Celtic wish list via blackmail.

17 minutes ago, EH22-Jambo said:

Who are the 3 League 1 and 2 Clubs who rejected? I'll try pay them a visit when we return if Hearts play on a Sunday. 

Falkirk and Stranraer possibly Edinburgh City.

Sad to say it sounds like a lot of these teams were bullied and perhaps thought they were doing it for the greater good. 

Its clubs like Ayr, Raith and Ross County we should be looking at they have came out and got involved with the bullying of Dundee.

queensferryjambo
14 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

County were in free fall, they are the team who’d have been going down IMO

Their chairman saying we should all TRUST the SPFL and kiss and make up.

That basically means take the cash and blade Hearts, Partick and Stranraer and of course inexplicably save Brechin. I don't quite think these guys realise the damage they have already done and needlessly done as well.

BBC even have a picture of him chatting up Lennon. Tosser.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52260549

Ex member of the SaS

Boycotting away games only works IF you are willing to shaft Hibs in the next derby ( whenever that may be ). Teams will vote for their own benefit and for this reason, the vote should never have been tied to the league positions. The only reason for this is to gift Celtic the league and there is one person who is behind all this and that is Lawell.

I would include Petrie as an accomplice.

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Boycotting away games only works IF you are willing to shaft Hibs in the next derby ( whenever that may be ). Teams will vote for their own benefit and for this reason, the vote should never have been tied to the league positions. The only reason for this is to gift Celtic the league and there is one person who is behind all this and that is Lawell.

Petrie is SFA not SPFL. 

Nookie Bear
2 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Has to be done, and it needs to come from the Hearts boardroom. 

A couple of money questions I don't expect anyone to have an answer to...

If some of our squad have a relegation clause in their contract will it be activated if we are expelled and invited into the Championship as opposed to  being relegated by merit?

Upon our return to the Premiership can we have Celtic, Aberdeen and Hibs matches classed as category A, included in our season tickets with a category A premium on the ticket cost of, say, £60/ticket? That way we can charge opposing supporters that £60. In order to average the season ticket price to something sensible we would, I guess, have to reduce our other category matches accordingly. Just back-of-envelope musing...

In an ideal world I'd prefer to have no Old Firm and only bottom half of Roseburn for sheep and Hobos and any other visitors.

Might get lost in the other thread but if you have one, get your ladbrokes account cancelled too. Their PR man publicly supporting our expulsion from the league should hit them in the pocket.

C92F8B7C-7280-4829-86C6-4FDDC0B07466.png

Pasquale for King

I still cant my share links but I just gave them £20. The first club helped who didn’t **** us over, more to follow.

6 hours ago,  Selkirkhmfc1874 said: 

East fife have released a statement aswell 

Dear Supporter

It’s now been 2 weeks since our first statement, so I wanted to take this opportunity to update you on the current situation within East Fife Football Club. If you haven’t seen our first update, you can view it here.

Firstly, I would like to confirm the situation from our club’s perspective on the SPFL’s resolution that was voted on by all member clubs at the end of last week. The resolution was for season 2019/20 to be concluded now with current Championship, League One and League Two places declared as final and the remaining tranches of prize money paid to all member clubs based on these positions. This would have seen Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers promoted while Partick Thistle and Stranraer would be relegated. My board met twice via video conferences on Thursday and Friday to discuss and agree our stance. Although we have no issue with current league positions being declared final from a prize money perspective, the overwhelming consensus was that we could not vote in favour of a resolution that would see fellow clubs relegated without the full conclusion of the 36 game season. You will have seen that three League One & Two clubs voted against the resolution and I can confirm, to avoid any misinformation or speculation, that we were one of the three.

As things stand today (Sunday 12th April 2020) we await further communication from the SPFL on the next stage. I will keep you updated as best I can as things progress but unfortunately the situation is fast-moving, and it might not be possible to do so in advance of final decisions being taken.      

As with many other businesses, we’ve moved to take advantage of government’s Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme and furlough all of our first-team players & management staff for 3 months, effective from 14 March 2020. Those on furlough undertake no work on behalf of the club; including taking part in organised or prescribed training sessions & playing matches. We understand that furloughed employees on the Job Retention Scheme will be entitled to a wage subsidy of 80% of normal earnings. That being the case, we are committed to topping up the remaining 20% for as long as financially possible. Leona continues to work from home and is available to answer any enquiries via email. In my first update I mentioned that we were in the process of checking whether our Business Interruption Insurance would kick in now that we’re in a government mandated shutdown. Unfortunately, I can’t go into detail but the matter in now in the hands of the SPFL’s lawyers.

Before being placed on furlough, the first-team players intimated that they would like to check-in on some of our more vulnerable supporters, spending one Saturday afternoon phoning all of our Over 80s season ticket holders. The feedback we have received has been amazing and I am extremely proud of the players for volunteering to do this.

I would like to thank everyone who has so far contributed to the GoFundMe page. The initial target of £5,000 has now been reached and Mandy & Mel have now increased their target to £10,000. I hear that Mel celebrated reaching the initial milestone by parading through the streets of Windygates dressed as our club mascot Eric the Eagle! If anyone would like to donate you can do so here. Our thanks must also go to everyone who has contributed through East Fife TV, after 4 matches, donations are now over £1,000. 

Our Goldmine Lotto continues to be a success with nearly 50 new players signing up since it became available online. The jackpot currently stands at £1,550 and the next draw will take place on Wednesday 15th April 2020 at 1pm. If you would like to sign up for the next Goldmine draw, you can do so here.

I am delighted to announce that we will be taking advanced orders for our new home strip from early next week. As it’s a bespoke design, the cost will be slightly higher than this season strips, however, those pre-ordering can purchase theirs for £45 for adult sizes (retail price £49) and £30 for children’s sizes (retail price £35). Our kit manufacture has advised that sizes will be the same as this year’s strip. Details on how to pre-order your strip will be announced on Monday via the club website & social media channels.

Finally, I’d like to finish by thanking you for your continued support. I hope it’s not too long before we see you all back at Bayview, but until then please follow all government advice by staying home, looking after your loved ones and staying safe.

Yours

Jim Stevenson

Chairman

Edited by Pasquale for King