#boycottawaygrounds

kingantti1874

Pasquale for King
34 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

livi live hand to mouth as it is this goes on any amount of time they’ll likely die.

My heart bleeds for them, they would be better off lobbying for the tv money to be handed out now rather than being manipulated in this way. Every club for itself it seems, fair enough let’s look after our interests.

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingantti1874

• Pasquale for King

• Nookie Bear

• EIEIO

I'd be surprised if Hibs vote for it. Much as I dislike them, I wouldn't have Hearts doing that if roles were reversed. I think there might be some fallout if we were demoted by a Hibs vote.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I would accept that if she tried it. There could be a number of lower league clubs in England go to the wall during this crisis which might create openings. 

Wishful thinking. A long road to travel geographically and metaphorically. 

Responsibility for this debacle in house but imagine Celtic or Rangers being harmed 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, stan said:

I'd be surprised if Hibs vote for it. Much as I dislike them, I wouldn't have Hearts doing that if roles were reversed. I think there might be some fallout if we were demoted by a Hibs vote.

They would revel in being our saviour 

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Wishful thinking. A long road to travel geographically and metaphorically. 

Responsibility for this debacle in house but imagine Celtic or Rangers being harmed 

Tbh I'm not wishing clubs to go under but it's a virtual certainty in the lower leagues down south (as it probably is up here as well). 

Nookie Bear
7 minutes ago, stan said:

They're not being forced. They will each make a decision. Those who vote to look after themselves and directly shaft Hearts should not expect to benefit from Hearts supporters afterwards.

The problem is that this attitude will not be replicated within the club and won’t therefore have the impact we would like.

It will all about #rise_again or some other nonsense and trying to tell us to move on. 

Personally I want us to use every trick in the book to piss off other teams and their supporters  

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

Tbh I'm not wishing clubs to go under but it's a virtual certainty in the lower leagues down south (as it probably is up here as well). 

I think we would be in a minority voting for this option though 

Just now, Sir Gio said:

Just returning the favour we did for them back when they weren't allowed in the league

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, Sir Gio said:

I think we would be in a minority voting for this option though 

Voting for what? You said if we were demoted we should resign from the league and apply to the EFL. I agree and think some of their clubs will go under. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

The problem is that this attitude will not be replicated within the club and won’t therefore have the impact we would like.

It will all about #rise_again or some other nonsense and trying to tell us to move on. 

Personally I want us to use every trick in the book to piss off other teams and their supporters  

Ditto. Can't stomach any more Phoenix type shit when we should be in the top 4 not anywhere near such a discussion. 

They need to have some respect for the customer 

Pasquale for King

I’ve just remembered an interview where Budge spoke about there being too many professional clubs in Scotland. She said done should amalgamate or go to the wall. It’s shows a spectacular ignorance of these clubs and their band of fans, at the time I disagreed and still do. If it happens as a consequence of Hearts being relegated on their say so then they will deserve their fate. 

1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

I agree. I think the ST marketing should be #f...thelotofthem

Nookie Bear
Just now, stan said:

I agree. I think the ST marketing should be #f...thelotofthem

😂

Would be tremendous!!

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Voting for what? You said if we were demoted we should resign from the league and apply to the EFL. I agree and think some of their clubs will go under. 

Be a FOH governance vote that one 

kingantti1874
24 minutes ago, Independence said:

If Hearts are playing I will support them wherever.

good for you, I’ll do that not by handing my hard earned to parasite clubs who stand to benefit from our exclusion. ticket money will go to FOH. 

14 minutes ago, stan said:

They're not being forced. They will each make a decision. Those who vote to look after themselves and directly shaft Hearts should not expect to benefit from Hearts supporters afterwards.

They don't have an alternative though, do they? 

The SPFL have kicked the can down to the clubs in an elaborate Celtic led stitch up and are holding them to ransom. 

They are not doing it to shaft Hearts, that is nonsense. They are doing it so they can get some money to continue as a going concern. 

If we were in Livi's position, we would probably vote for it. 

Again, we are in this position because of our board and the direction they have taken this club  during the last 4 years. Livi and Raith didn't put us 12th in the League.

We should never have been in this position in the first place. Folk should be seeking the removal of the entire Hearts board over this more than anything else. 

And yet if these proposals do go through, Ann Budge has said she wouldn't fight it. So not only has she steered the club towards the Championship, she is happy to roll over. 

We should be Boycotting the SPFL's League Cup indefinitely, instead of lashing out at other clubs like a bunch of 5 yr olds and blaming everyone else for merely protecting their own club during these financially challenging times.

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

The SPFL have kicked the can down to the clubs in an elaborate Celtic led stitch up and are holding them to ransom. 

They are not doing it to shaft Hearts, that is nonsense. They are doing it so they can get some money to continue as a going concern. 

Again, we are in this position because of our board and the direction they have taken this club  during the last 4 years. Livi and Raith didn't put us 12th in the League.

We should never have been in this position in the first place. Folk should be seeking the removal of the entire Hearts board over this more than anything else. 

And yet if these proposals do go through, Ann Budge has said she wouldn't fight it. So not only has she steered the club towards the Championship, she is happy to roll over. 

We should be Boycotting the SPFL's League Cup indefinitely, instead of lashing out at other clubs like a bunch of 5 yr olds and blaming everyone else for merely protecting their own club during these financially challenging times.

they could get their prize money by supporting the proposal put forward by rangers and change the law, it’s a pishy little league - laws can be changed at the drop of a hat

but those who CHOOSE to protect their  club at OUR expense, and still expecting ME AND YOU to our money in their bank account.

not a ****ing chance I’ll be doing that.. I’d rather stand outside and burn £30

East Lothian Jambo
41 minutes ago, weehammy said:

That was my thought too. Didn’t their boycott fizzle out pretty quickly?

They've still got a burning sense of injustice 

I would seek to vigorously resist any move to relegate us after 30 games.  We looked perfectly capable of relegating ourselves on merit given the ****ing shitshow that's ensued over the past 18 months 

Talk of boycotting away grounds is bitter and we should be better than that. We've been hideously bad and we are 4 points adrift for a reason. Relegation with 8 games to go can never feel justified in my view 

I note that around 30 of them on .net are positively wetting themselves at the prospect of our relegation.  Putting to one side that they would still have been wetting themselves regardless, it does get your dander up a bit.

They have that short man's disease which manifests itself in an irritating fashion.  When it's all over, they will still be them.  Derby history will still be the same.  One Scottish Cup win per century will still haunt them.  

Stunning facilities v a breeze block dump.  HSL v FoH.  I could go on.

7 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

In a nutshell. Clubs only see as far as their own finances, the only conspiracy here is the way Celtic have been able to overtly influence the SPFL. As a fan I feel let down by the SPFL, which isn't surprising, and our own board and leadership who have failed. I have zero trust in either. 

Edited by Jodami

Just now, kingantti1874 said:

they could get their prize money by supporting the proposal put forward by rangers and change the law, it’s a pishy little league - laws can be changed at the drop of a hat

but those who CHOOSE to protect their  club at OUR expense, and still expecting ME AND YOU to our money in their bank account.

not a ****ing chance I’ll be doing that.. I’d rather stand outside and burn £30

They might yet get a chance to support Rangers proposal if this one is rejected. 

You don't know what state these clubs finances are in at the minute. Maybe it is a choice between, vote for this or, Administration and a - 15 point deduction. If you were the owner or, chief exec of a club, you're only going to be looking out for your own business. I don't think our situation even comes into it, it isn't something being done out of spite. 

3 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I note that around 30 of them on .net are positively wetting themselves at the prospect of our relegation.  Putting to one side that they would still have been wetting themselves regardless, it does get your dander up a bit.

They have that short man's disease which manifests itself in an irritating fashion.  When it's all over, they will still be them.  Derby history will still be the same.  One Scottish Cup win per century will still haunt them.  

Stunning facilities v a breeze block dump.  HSL v FoH.  I could go on.

I think Hibs fans will find themselves positively gutted when Leanne Dempster decides not to vote for it. 

9 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Taking action against the Hearts board at this time is not the priority  fight.

If the proposal is rejected, an alternative will be formulated, it's not just vote for this or nothing else will happen.

kingantti1874
7 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

They might yet get a chance to support Rangers proposal if this one is rejected. 

You don't know what state these clubs finances are in at the minute. Maybe it is a choice between, vote for this or, Administration and a - 15 point deduction. If you were the owner or, chief exec of a club, you're only going to be looking out for your own business. I don't think our situation even comes into it, it isn't something being done out of spite. 

Have never suggested spite, but it is being done and it will cost hearts millions,  its lazy, it’s unfair and it could easily be resolved another way - it would be resolved another way if the filth were not on for 9IAR.  

it’s our job, or duty to make that option less attractive and at the same time make sure any and all funds are directed towards HMFC. I will never set foot in these stadiums ever again.. I will not help in any way shape or form a team who have voted for our expulsions for any reason

Hopefully a few go into admin before June and 15 point penalty applied 🤞🏻

Edited by kingantti1874

Malinga the Swinga

Maybe it is just my age, but I have long had the opinion that if anyone ever does anything to annoy me, I will carry that grudge with me the rest of my life. If they try to justify why they have taken action that annoyed me, I hold that against them. If I have and take the opportunity to avenge said slight, I still carry the grudge and won't let it go.

I judge this vote to be a slight against Hearts and therefore a slight against me. I will never forgive and never forget.

40 minutes ago, Independence said:

If Hearts are playing I will support them wherever.

You will support Hearts better by donating the price of the away ticket to FOH. 

I posted last night that 1500 Hearts fans not attending an away game at an average of £20 a ticket would raise £540k if donated to FOH. 

This is desperate stuff if we don't get our act together we could go to the wall. 

3 minutes ago, stan said:

Taking action against the Hearts board at this time is not the priority  fight.

If the proposal is rejected, an alternative will be formulated, it's not just vote for this or nothing else will happen.

Another proposal may take weeks or a months worth of discussion. Clubs like Livi may not have cash in the bank for another 2 weeks, nevermind another month. They may need this resolved now and the SPFL & Celtic are forcing their hand. 

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Have never suggested spite, but it is being done and it will cost hearts million,  it’s our job to make that option less attractive and at the same time make sure funds are directed towards HMFC

Hopefully a few go into admin before June and 15 point penalty applied 🤞🏻

So if they aren't doing it spitefully, surely you can understand why they might find themselves in a position where they may have no other alternative?

I blame the SPFL for being shitebags and kicking the can onto the clubs. Celtic for this eleborate stitch up and forcing the issue and the Hearts board for sticking us in this honking position due to terrible mismanagement & leadership of the club. 

maroonsgotop

boycotted buying/looking at/touching the Sun (even the freebies at Airports) after Hillborough '89 and will be doing the same to any club who is part of sending us down (if it happens) by some rigged up vote.

Largely boycott going to teams who have plastic pitches as my own little protest of giving money to clubs who put them down allegedly to earn additional revenues but not of course to gain a competitive advantage. .

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Another proposal may take weeks or a months worth of discussion. Clubs like Livi may not have cash in the bank for another 2 weeks, nevermind another month. They may need this resolved now and the SPFL & Celtic are forcing their hand. 

So if they aren't doing it spitefully, surely you can understand why they might find themselves in a position where they may have no other alternative?

I blame the SPFL for being shitebags and kicking the can onto the clubs. Celtic for this eleborate stitch up and forcing the issue and the Hearts board for sticking us in this honking position due to terrible mismanagement & leadership of the club. 

I will do what little I can to kick every club and every clubs who are complicit in this travesty . There are clear and simple alternatives which could be implemented in a couple of days.

If they are easily bullied by Celtic or the SPFL then there is no sympathy from me. 

I will never give them another penny. Not one.. any many others will rightfully take the same view

raith rovers and Livingston on the list

Malinga the Swinga

Every club official interviewed from each individual club, the start of this mess, carried on about sporting integrity and the importance of fairness.

At the first chance, they have stuck 2 fingers up to sporting integrity, shat on Hearts from a height and grabbed the dregs from Celtics plate.

kingantti1874
Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

Every club official interviewed from each individual club, the start of this mess, carried on about sporting integrity and the importance of fairness.

At the first chance, they have stuck 2 fingers up to sporting integrity, shat on Hearts from a height and grabbed the dregs from Celtics plate.

yup

1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

I agree that the SPFL (Celtic) are bullying the smaller clubs by withholding their share of money. 

Is there any genuine reason cash can't be released before decisions on calling the League are made ? 

They may say rules are rules but they are already changing the rules to suit Celtic. 

We are probably the worst hit but Partick and all the teams who are in a playoff position are being shafted and bullied because the lower Leagues can't afford to wait for their cash. 

Even Hibs have been done out of sixth place and the extra payment that goes with it. 

The stench of corruption is strong. 

Weakened Offender
3 hours ago, Italian Lambretta said:

If we get relegated I will continue to support the team at away grounds in the championship.

However, I wont be going to any scummy premiership club that votes to put us down. I hope all Herats fans do like wise. 

Hamilton, St Mirren, Livingston and any others can die for all I care

Might have increased the chances of us negotiating our way off the bottom of the league had they died back at the beginning of March. 

13 minutes ago, weehammy said:

Wouldn’t the 1500 then be justified in asking why they, exclusively, should donate? 

That is roughly the amount (probably even more) who would attend an away game. 

Stay at home fans may well wish to contribute as well. 

We will have a big financial hole to fill if we are relegated. 

Nit picking and making irrelevant points is not going to help get us out this mess. 

Let's face it we have been so poor most of the guys who travel are only their for the beer and the day out anyway. 

2 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

I want my refund from 15 March.

Edit I want Hearts to demand a refund in full from Livvy for 15 March.

HMFC do not in turn need to refund me.

And I want my 3 tickets refunded even if the game is eventually played

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

they would but you know what I say to them ?

wallace mercer saved them. 
make no mistake Duff and Gray we’re taking them down the pan and it was only when Mercer launched the takeover that it came to light. He was shocked when he saw the mess they were in. Perversely he saved that club.

if he hadn’t launched the bid they were feked. 
these roasters were saved by Tom Farmer in the nick of time. 
never let them forget Mercer saved them. They hate it but it’s true.
Id rather go down than rely on a vote from the vermin

42 minutes ago, luckydug said:

You will support Hearts better by donating the price of the away ticket to FOH. 

I posted last night that 1500 Hearts fans not attending an away game at an average of £20 a ticket would raise £540k if donated to FOH. 

This is desperate stuff if we don't get our act together we could go to the wall. 

Decent plan to making up lost money.

I think we should do the right thing, that is take legal action, and we the supporters should provide funding to do it. We can not let the biased authorities bribe the smaller clubs and support Celtic.

2 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Resign from the League and apply to join English League from the bottom. 

Think I could respect that. Not being shafted by a rule change after years about bleating about Sporting integrity 

Think you need to check out what ‘English league from the bottom’ would entail. We wouldn’t survive that. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
19 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Think you need to check out what ‘English league from the bottom’ would entail. We wouldn’t survive that. 

Fully realise it would be starting again. 

Anything better than being stuck in a country like this that wants to stick to certain rules but then not others because its run by Celtic 

1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

No reason why it would take weeks or months to resolve the money issue. That can be fairly allocated on current positions. 

Its not necessary to tie that in with unwarranted relegation. That part is self interest and on that there is a choice by all who vote.

You can of course continue to fund those clubs who would act against Hearts interests if you wish. I certainly won't.

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Cruyff said:

No 15 point deductions because of the pandemic apparently, boycotting the league cup is no more adult than boycotting the clubs who vote against us. One would bring a fine at least, the other would result in more money for our club and looking after our interests, as you say we shouldnt be criticised for that.

Pasquale for King
18 minutes ago, stan said:

No reason why it would take weeks or months to resolve the money issue. That can be fairly allocated on current positions. 

Its not necessary to tie that in with unwarranted relegation. That part is self interest and on that there is a choice by all who vote.

You can of course continue to fund those clubs who would act against Hearts interests if you wish. I certainly won't.

They're basically blackmailing clubs to vote for their only proposal, when they could divulge up the cash on league placings now if they wanted and make adjustments later.

Edited by Pasquale for King

Not sure I’m understanding this thread. The coming vote is only about terminating the lower leagues. I assume we’re supposing that there will be a later vote on the outcome of the Premiership? 

if so let’s cross the boycott bridge when it comes to it. And if we’re relegated we won’t be playing anyone that voted us down in any case.

Am I missing something ?

42 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Fully realise it would be starting again. 

Anything better than being stuck in a country like this that wants to stick to certain rules but then not others because its run by Celtic 

Level 11 is entry point though. 10 promotions, 10 years to get to EPl. Even getting to championship is 9 years away. 

1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

Not sure I’m understanding this thread. The coming vote is only about terminating the lower leagues. I assume we’re supposing that there will be a later vote on the outcome of the Premiership? 

if so let’s cross the boycott bridge when it comes to it. And if we’re relegated we won’t be playing anyone that voted us down in any case.

Am I missing something ?

Yes top league voting as well so that if they can’t finish they go same way as other three leagues. 

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Am I missing something ?

the only reason the premier league is behind is because of the stance UEFA have taken.. the precedent is set.

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

They're basically blackmailing clubs to vote for their only proposal, when they could divulge up the cash on league placings now if they wanted and make adjustments later.

That's my take on it. Any idea they would offer reconstruction later is  a non-starter, otherwise they'd offer something tangible now.

A vote for this and we go down.

3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

the only reason the premier league is behind is because of the stance UEFA have taken.. the precedent is set.

Not on league reconstruction or extending the season and even playing behind closed doors.  No teams are actually voting or probably want HMFC to get relegated.