#boycottawaygrounds

kingantti1874

2 hours ago, Dunks said:

The clubs aren't voting to relegate Hearts, that's just a consequence. Many will be voting for their very survival due to the issue over releasing funds. As such, any and all anger should be aimed at those asking the question, not those being forced into protecting their own futures.

It’s not the only option though. There are other fairer options. Any club putting financial considerations ahead of sporting fairness, at our expense as a direct consequence, doesn’t deserve future financial input from Hearts fans. We’ll be too busy financially supporting our own club........again !!!

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingantti1874

• Pasquale for King

• Nookie Bear

• EIEIO

East Lothian Jambo
5 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Put it this way then. If Levein is at the club in any capacity beyond the end of next month when his contract expires, that’s me done with Hearts until he and Budge have gone and the place has been disinfected by proper football minded ownership and proper fit for purpose high level management. 

I’m sure I won’t be the only one either.

Dong rule it out. If he was offered a role he'd take it as he has a brass neck like no other and frankly no shame 

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Put it anyway you want, and I agree with you but Budge will decide and nothing said on here has ever affected her poor judgement when it comes to this complete and utter charlatan. Maybe a thread on boycotting HOME games if he’s involved might catch their attention.

She dare not keep Levein on beyond his contract. She’ll damage the club and she’ll be hounded out if she does, and she knows it.

husref musemic
2 minutes ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

I know the game to which you refer as I was at Dens that day. You pretty much couldn't wish to have a better scenario in that if you get a point you win the league. We failed to take care of our business and left ourselves needing something to happen elsewhere. I'm no fan of St Mirren as a club. But ot shouldn't really have mattered if they lost 10-0 that day. It was in our own hands and we blew it 

I'll be severely pissed if if we get relegated through the mechanism proposed.  But we need to be honest,  we've been abysmal and we probably do deserve to go down. We were losing games which cast serious doubt as to whether we could get ourselves out of the mess we've created 

If we are to be relegated it might allow a clear out that might otherwise not happened. That may prove to to a blessing in the medium term 

take our medicine with 24 points still to play for & let the crap around us off the hook as were no playing very well??

how bizarre.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

It’s not the only option though. There are other fairer options. Any club putting financial considerations ahead of sporting fairness, at our expense as a direct consequence, doesn’t deserve future financial input from Hearts fans. We’ll be too busy financially supporting our own club........again !!!

As we should.

Pasquale for King
Just now, JimmyCant said:

She dare not keep Levein on beyond his contract. She’ll damage the club and she’ll be hounded out if she does, and she knows it.

Let’s hope so.

Pasquale for King

We might not know the result until next week as there’s no guarantee that all votes will be in by 5pm or that they will tell us.

03A735E1-0EC8-4C53-A4CF-4B46F0617FB1.jpeg

0D8A7A3D-E19D-4B35-9E2D-DDEE352E58DE.jpeg

Edited by Pasquale for King

1 minute ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

I know the game to which you refer as I was at Dens that day. You pretty much couldn't wish to have a better scenario in that if you get a point you win the league. We failed to take care of our business and left ourselves needing something to happen elsewhere. I'm no fan of St Mirren as a club. But ot shouldn't really have mattered if they lost 10-0 that day. It was in our own hands and we blew it 

I'll be severely pissed if if we get relegated through the mechanism proposed.  But we need to be honest,  we've been abysmal and we probably do deserve to go down. We were losing games which cast serious doubt as to whether we could get ourselves out of the mess we've created 

If we are to be relegated it might allow a clear out that might otherwise not happened. That may prove to to a blessing in the medium term 

Every Hearts fan knows we are rubbish and favourites for the drop but to relegate a team by a vote where every team has something to gain, in the Premiership at any rate, except us who are unfairly punished is something I will NEVER accept. 

My only means of kicking back against the guilty is by a financial boycott. It's a personal choice but I will never forget this if the vote goes against us.

East Lothian Jambo
1 minute ago, husref musemic said:

take our medicine with 24 points still to play for & let the crap around us off the hook as were no playing very well??

how bizarre.

No I'm not saying that at all. Relegation before its mathematically certain is not acceptable.  Partick Thistle will feel likewise 

It's a ****ing disgrace that we been so badly mismanaged that we could find ourselves in such a predicament 

Pasquale for King

SPFL board saying they Rangers proposal is ineffective in terms of company law and wasn’t put to the clubs to decide upon.

8 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Every Hearts fan knows we are rubbish and favourites for the drop but to relegate a team by a vote where every team has something to gain, in the Premiership at any rate, except us who are unfairly punished is something I will NEVER accept. 

My only means of kicking back against the guilty is by a financial boycott. It's a personal choice but I will never forget this if the vote goes against us.

It really is that simple.

I cant get my head around fans who are quite happy for us to drop a league through a vote and then happy to throw money at the teams who voted that through.

East Lothian Jambo
1 minute ago, EIEIO said:

I absolutely get that. Self preservation will kick in here and that's not really acceptable 

I'm certainly not seeking to meekly accept our whack here. I guess I'm pissed off at what's gone on at the club over the past 3 years. Given the loss of life we're witnessing and the hardships and economic consequences of this pandemic,  relegation doesn't feel the end of the world. Should it transpire,  we regroup and get rid of a plethora of shite and come back better and stronger 

queensferryjambo
1 minute ago, Gambo said:

It really is that simple.

I cant get my head around fans who are quite happy for us to drop a league through a vote and then happy to throw money at the teams who voted that through.

Any fan happy for us to drop down a division let alone help support those clubs is an idiot.

HHGH

husref musemic
Just now, East Lothian Jambo said:

No I'm not saying that at all. Relegation before its mathematically certain is not acceptable.  Partick Thistle will feel likewise 

It's a ****ing disgrace that we been so badly mismanaged that we could find ourselves in such a predicament 

ok got it. This is a shafting firstly by the crap squad and by this Celtic driven initiative & the coward's in the other clubs rolling over for it.

4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Lawell saying they Rangers proposal is ineffective in terms of company law and wasn’t put to the clubs to decide upon.

Ftfy. 

Paisley Jambo
16 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Put it this way then. If Levein is at the club in any capacity beyond the end of next month when his contract expires, that’s me done with Hearts until he and Budge have gone and the place has been disinfected by proper football minded ownership and proper fit for purpose high level management. 

100% my view.

If the vote goes against us immediately announcing Levein, McPhee, Fox and Murray are out of jobs with immediate effect is the only thing that would soften the blow.

East Lothian Jambo
1 minute ago, husref musemic said:

ok got it. This is a shafting firstly by the crap squad and by this Celtic driven initiative & the coward's in the other clubs rolling over for it.

Agreed. I'd personally be of the opinion the season be null and void as if it cant be completed outcomes cant be crystallised after 29,30, 31 games etc. Its just a nonsense 

A 14 team league is not for me though. 

1 hour ago, HardcoreJambo said:

I usually would have simply ignored your response and let it go however I've read a number of your posts which strongly indicate you are a very insecure individual. You are possibly a young man/woman so haven't grown the emotional intelligence/maturity to realize that people all around you have differing opinions and that berating (hurling insults at the level you do) those who disagree is a sign you need to seek physiological help. You have over 20 thousand odd posts on a football forum. A large number of which are you projecting onto people with who you don't have any physical contact with. It is a very disturbing sign of what is going on internally/ mentally with you. I sincerely ask that you seek help.

Holy ****. He/she/etc is just passionate about Hearts and is pissed off. 

I’m not sure logical physio would help. 

:gok: 

1 minute ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

I absolutely get that. Self preservation will kick in here and that's not really acceptable 

I'm certainly not seeking to meekly accept our whack here. I guess I'm pissed off at what's gone on at the club over the past 3 years. Given the loss of life we're witnessing and the hardships and economic consequences of this pandemic,  relegation doesn't feel the end of the world. Should it transpire,  we regroup and get rid of a plethora of shite and come back better and stronger 

Relegation without coronavirus issues would cost us up to £5 million in turnover. With coronavirus there will probably be another incalculable fall in turnover depending on when gatherings of 500+ are allowed.

Not a great time to be voted out of the league. Who knows if we will be stronger ? We may need a new management team.

We will lose fans over this as fans turn their back on a game in the hands of a  corrupt few.

22 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

This with a big fat cherry on top. 

The whole board need punted ASAP. Not one of them deserve to sit at the table. 

East Lothian Jambo
6 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Relegation without coronavirus issues would cost us up to £5 million in turnover. With coronavirus there will probably be another incalculable fall in turnover depending on when gatherings of 500+ are allowed.

Not a great time to be voted out of the league. Who knows if we will be stronger ? We may need a new management team.

We will lose fans over this as fans turn their back on a game in the hands of a  corrupt few.

Do you think we'd have been relegated if the season had been slated to its conclusion?

3 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Hibs voting yes....

I've been boycotting Easter road since the Dear Mr Gustas days anyway.

Just now, East Lothian Jambo said:

Do you think we'd have been relegated if the season had been slated to its conclusion?

Likely, but not certain. Ross County were in free fall so if we'd beaten them we could have scraped the play off spot.

13 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Hibs voting yes....

That’s Easter Road on the list of no go grounds for me now. 
Rats

22games nro
15 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Hibs voting yes....

Shame id always looked forward to going there 

Aw well.

kingantti1874
22 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Holy ****. He/she/etc is just passionate about Hearts and is pissed off. 

I’m not sure logical physio would help. 

:gok: 

👍🏻I’m not brilliant at hiding my rage it’s fair to say 😂 it doesn’t however make me wrong.

there are better, fairer options which are not on the table because it doesn’t suit celtic.

We like to think in Scotland that we are whiter than white, when in actual fact our game is as corrupt as they come.. this is another perfect example of that.

im angry at hearts for being where we are, I’m angry at the league for being absolutely bent, Im angry at clubs who are absolutely looking at this thinking great it’s only hearts who will lose millions + It will be a nice payday when we bring a big support. I’m frustrated with our own fans who cmon and state that it’s unavoidable when that is blatantly incorrect.

I will never going to give money to a club who “voted” for our expulsion.  Never, and quite frankly now I’ll have my fingers crossed for a few of them to die and never come back.. 

Edited by kingantti1874

41 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Your not alone. Not by a long shot.

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

👍🏻I’m not brilliant at hiding my rage it’s fair to say 😂 it doesn’t however make me wrong.

there are better, fairer options which are not on the table because it doesn’t suit celtic.

We like to think in Scotland that we are whiter than white, when in actual fact our game is as corrupt as they come.. this is another perfect example of that.

im angry at hearts for being where we are, I’m angry at the league for being absolutely bent, Im angry at clubs who are absolutely looking at this thinking great it’s only hearts who will lose millions + It will be a nice payday when we bring a big support. I’m frustrated with our own fans who cmon and state that it’s unavoidable when that is blatantly incorrect.

I will never going to give money to a club who “voted” for our expulsion.  Never, and quite frankly now I’ll have my fingers crossed for a few of them to die and never come back.. 

Well said.

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Do you have proof that we will be Levein free? His legacy will live on I’m afraid and would you put money on him or Macphee not being offered a job by Budge to help steady the ship he nearly sunk?

Yes I would put money on it absolutely. He has 6 weeks left on his contract. His legacy may hang over us for a while yet, that may be a slower process to get fit and healthy and completly Levein free but whatever AB thought about Levein, IMHO its plain now re quotes she has used, its very much wakey wakey for her now...12 months minimum too late (I would say longer) perhaps but he will be away very very soon🤗😊😄😃

Ultimately I think regardless of whether we are demoted or not, our immediate, medium and long term future is very exciting...I hope DS stays and get a clean run at it but if not, what a canvas and backdrop for someone else talented to get us where we need to be in our post Levein era🤩😍

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

Yes I would put money on it absolutely. He has 6 weeks left on his contract. His legacy may hang over us for a while yet, that may be a slower process to get fit and healthy and completly Levein free but whatever AB thought about Levein, IMHO its plain now re quotes she has used, its very much wakey wakey for her now...12 months minimum too late (I would say longer) perhaps but he will be away very very soon🤗😊😄😃

Ultimately I think regardless of whether we are demoted or not, our immediate, medium and long term future is very exciting...I hope DS stays and get a clean run at it but if not, what a canvas and backdrop for someone else talented to get us where we need to be in our post Levein era🤩😍

I like your optimism. 

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

I hope you are right but you can’t guarantee it, just like there’s no guarantee we will come back stronger. What happens after we are relegated and who’s fault it is can be discussed later, let’s fight this with everything we’ve got until then. 
As for the boycott I already do this with companies who’s principles don’t align with my own, a few football clubs added to that list won’t be that much of a hardship.

kingantti1874

I have no shame in saying I absolutely want hearts to throw toys out the pram in the biggest way possible here

I want us to sue and try and stop the start of next season, I want us to petition UEFA or go to CAS and have Scottish teams thrown of Europe, don’t want the club to take away tickets, I don’t want to see any SPFL or championship branding in the stadium, I don’t want any more than the absolute minimum tickets to be allocated to any club who voted for travesty, I don’t want a trophy day when we batter the **** out of this pishy league, I don’t want a championship flag flying at tynecastle, I don’t want any member of the SPFL board allowed in (especially Petrie and Doncaster) If that is possible though I suspect it isn’t. 

I don’t recognise this relegation, as someone else pointed out it is expulsion.

They don’t like us - that’s fine - let’s make sure they have a good reason to dislike us going forward 

PS aware most of that is not going to happen

Edited by kingantti1874

David McCaig

maybe we could award loyalty points for fans who don’t buy away tickets for a particular game .but make a boycott donation to the value of ticket for said match

eg. If Ayr Utd are charging £20 adult and £10 for kids, I could boycott the match and make a donation of £40 and be issued with the equivalent loyalty points!!

2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I have no shame in saying absolutely want hearts to throw toys out the pram in the biggest way possible here

I don’t want the club to take away tickets, I don’t want to see any SPFL or championship branding in the stadium, I don’t want any more than the absolute minimum tickets to be allocated to any club who voted for travesty, I don’t want a trophy day when we batter the **** out of this pishy league, I don’t want a championship flag flying at tynecastle , I don’t want any member of the SPFL board allowed in (especially Petrie and Doncaster) If that is possible though I suspect it isn’t. 

They don’t like us - that’s fine - let’s make sure they have a good reason to dislike us going forward 

Well said, every word.

6 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I have no shame in saying absolutely want hearts to throw toys out the pram in the biggest way possible here

I don’t want the club to take away tickets, I don’t want to see any SPFL or championship branding in the stadium, I don’t want any more than the absolute minimum tickets to be allocated to any club who voted for travesty, I don’t want a trophy day when we batter the **** out of this pishy league, I don’t want a championship flag flying at tynecastle , I don’t want any member of the SPFL board allowed in (especially Petrie and Doncaster) If that is possible though I suspect it isn’t. 

Tremendous post. Ann Budge could learn something from it. This is exactly the attitude I want the club to have if we are expelled and I don’t give a single shit if we’re the most detestable club and support in the country because of it. Stand up and fight and spit and swear if this happens and you might just get everyone pulling in the right direction again. Fans. Ownership. Management. Players.

Edited by JimmyCant

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

maybe we could award loyalty points for fans who don’t buy away tickets for a particular game .but make a boycott donation to the value of ticket for said match

eg. If Ayr Utd are charging £20 adult and £10 for kids, I could boycott the match and make a donation of £40 and be issued with the equivalent loyalty points!!

Good idea, maybe LPs for money spent in the shop and Hearts live events. 1 LP for every £40 or £50, should probably happen anyway tbh.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Tremendous post. Ann Budge could learn something from it. This is exactly the attitude I want the club to have if we are expelled and I don’t give a single shit if we’re the most detestable club and support in the country because of it. Stand up and fight and spit and swear if this happens and you might just get everyone pulling in the right direction again. Fans. Ownership. Management. Players.

Good response to a great post, wholeheartedly agree with you both. A siege mentality can take you a long way.

15 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I have no shame in saying I absolutely want hearts to throw toys out the pram in the biggest way possible here

I want us to sue and try and stop the start of next season, I want us to petition UEFA or go to CAS and have Scottish teams thrown of Europe, don’t want the club to take away tickets, I don’t want to see any SPFL or championship branding in the stadium, I don’t want any more than the absolute minimum tickets to be allocated to any club who voted for travesty, I don’t want a trophy day when we batter the **** out of this pishy league, I don’t want a championship flag flying at tynecastle, I don’t want any member of the SPFL board allowed in (especially Petrie and Doncaster) If that is possible though I suspect it isn’t. 

Great post.

husref musemic
7 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Spot on. i regularly travel to away games and look forward to Easter road trips especially.

if we're shafted they'll never get another penny from me.

I'd encourage every other hearts fan to do likewise.

Actually thinking about this we won’t be able to do it but if Rangers do it then the revenue lost for the smaller teams is huge. Especially since there will be financial difficulties already. The best way to beat these teams is to take their best players for free. I would take two from Livi one from Hamilton and St Mirren. We should be offering these boys pre contracts now.

15 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

great post

pettigrewsstylist
1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

Several months have been available to make that statement? Ive not heard it.......

kingantti1874
9 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

my dad taught me to never start a fight, but if someone started one then finish it’s quickly as possible, and if you can’t win then never ever lie down.  I took it a step further and added always get even no matter how long that takes. 

I have always applied that logic.. I cannot stand the thought of my club rolling over for anyone.

21 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Great post

add to that, every game going forward the fans can arrange welcoming parties for every clubs team bus as they do on European nights at Anfield 

pure intimidation 

husref musemic
11 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

Great post

add to that, every game going forward the fans can arrange welcoming parties for every clubs team bus as they do on European nights at Anfield 

pure intimidation 

sounds good. give nothing and become a horrible nasty place to go