Jump to content
kingantti1874

#boycottawaygrounds

Recommended Posts

kingantti1874

As someone else said, this is not relegation.. this is an unsporting demotion.  
 

If the club will not fight this then real fans must.

 

lets use this to keep a track of no go grounds for hearts fans and document other ideas.. if your happy to meekly roll over please stay on the other thread. 
 

Livingston first team in the list - always go to this away game given location.. will NEVER set foot in almondvale again, hearts. Should not entertain any player loans such as bobby burns to Livingston again.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stevie1874

Why Livingston?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jambojim
1 minute ago, stevie1874 said:

Why Livingston?

club have officially tweeted they will support ending the season early 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
merrymac
2 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Why Livingston?

They are voting for the proposal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22games nro
9 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

As someone else said, this is not relegation.. this is an unsporting demotion.  
 

If the club will not fight this then real fans must.

 

lets use this to keep a track of no go grounds for hearts fans and document other ideas.. if your happy to meekly roll over please stay on the other thread. 
 

Livingston first team in the list - always go to this away game given location.. will NEVER set foot in almondvale again, hearts. Should not entertain any player loans such as bobby burns to Livingston again.. 

 

 

could not agree more . i'm in 

let's keep the list of teams on the thread so we have no doubt and never forget

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EIEIO

What about championship grounds where the club has voted for this too? Given we might be headed there. We won't be at Livi for at least another season if things go badly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
buzzbomb1958

Boycott will never happen because everyone needs to have the same appetite for missing an away game farting against thunder it won't happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
flem

If we are playing in the championship then any clubs in that division that vote for this proposal should be boycotted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Italian Lambretta

If we get relegated I will continue to support the team at away grounds in the championship.

However, I wont be going to any scummy premiership club that votes to put us down. I hope all Herats fans do like wise. 

Hamilton, St Mirren, Livingston and any others can die for all I care

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kingantti1874
1 minute ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Boycott will never happen because everyone needs to have the same appetite for missing an away game farting against thunder it won't happen


doesn’t need to be a compete boycott to hurt even if it’s a small gesture - I will take solace from the fact Livingston FC will never see another penny of my money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff

I don't understand that view. The clubs are being forced to vote in their own interests by the SPFL. They need the money, so they are looking after themselves. I can't blame them. 

 

We shouldn't even be 12th. This is the fault of the Hearts board that we find ourselves in this position in the first place. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Homme

We aren't exactly the old firm with their huge support. 

 

It won't hurt much. 

 

Clubs are only looking out for themselves. Don't see why people are taking it so personally. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
David McCaig
1 minute ago, Homme said:

We aren't exactly the old firm with their huge support. 

 

It won't hurt much. 

 

Clubs are only looking out for themselves. Don't see why people are taking it so personally. 

 

Hearts take the equivalent of 8 Livingston home crowds to Almondvale each season!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FinnBarr Saunders
2 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Hearts take the equivalent of 8 Livingston home crowds to Almondvale each season!!

 

Yep, it will hurt them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EIEIO
4 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I don't understand that view. The clubs are being forced to vote in their own interests by the SPFL. They need the money, so they are looking after themselves. I can't blame them. 

 

We shouldn't even be 12th. This is the fault of the Hearts board that we find ourselves in this position in the first place. 

I'm sure the clubs need the money however they will not be getting any of mine. That's the point of the thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, Homme said:

We aren't exactly the old firm with their huge support. 

 

It won't hurt much. 

 

Clubs are only looking out for themselves. Don't see why people are taking it so personally. 

 


Hmm, we sold out stmirren - took 4500 to St Johnston a few weeks ago, regularly sell out Hamilton , and when we were in the championship took 8000 away to Livingston. But that aside.. your entitled to your view, but this thread is to catalogue clubs who have thrown us under a bus for their own financial need. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kingantti1874
1 minute ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

 

Yep, it will hurt them.


👏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jambogaza

It's very unsporting but let's not let this deflect away from the people who have us in this position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
23 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

As someone else said, this is not relegation.. this is an unsporting demotion.  
 

If the club will not fight this then real fans must.

 

lets use this to keep a track of no go grounds for hearts fans and document other ideas.. if your happy to meekly roll over please stay on the other thread. 
 

Livingston first team in the list - always go to this away game given location.. will NEVER set foot in almondvale again, hearts. Should not entertain any player loans such as bobby burns to Livingston again.. 

Definitely, maybe start a boycott of the teams sponsors as well and see how they like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OTT
5 minutes ago, Homme said:

We aren't exactly the old firm with their huge support. 

 

It won't hurt much. 

 

Clubs are only looking out for themselves. Don't see why people are taking it so personally. 

 

 

There are only so many seats and we consistently sell out the various diddies away ends. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff
Just now, EIEIO said:

I'm sure the clubs need the money however they will not be getting any of mine. That's the point of the thread.

But, why?

It's not their fault they are being forced to vote. 

If we were in Livi's position, we'd probably vote for it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kingantti1874
Just now, Cruyff said:

But, why?

It's not their fault they are being forced to vote. 

If we were in Livi's position, we'd probably vote for it. 


did you miss the opening post. This thread is for fans who want to take positive action and to catalogue those clubs Whether we should take positive action should be saved for the other thread, or start a new one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ramrod

This could only really be effective  if the club refuse to take any away  allocation of tickets under instructions from fans groups . 

A step I would love to see happening . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff
Just now, kingantti1874 said:


did you miss the opening post. This thread is for fans who want to take positive action and to catalogue those clubs Whether we should take positive action should be saved for the other thread, or start a new one. 

Nope, I'm asking you to justify it. I don't see your point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Definitely, maybe start a boycott of the teams sponsors as well and see how they like that.


great idea 👍🏻 Toni Macaroni on the list

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kingantti1874
Just now, Cruyff said:

Nope, I'm asking you to justify it. I don't see your point. 


Ask on the other thread and I’ll debate it with you there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EIEIO

Why?  because they are voting to demote us to the championship. If they voted no another resolution would quickly be put forward perhaps with no relegation. Don't think the Belgians for example have said they are relegating anyone when they declare Bruges champions it's not difficult.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
it_hearts
16 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

If we get relegated I will continue to support the team at away grounds in the championship.

However, I wont be going to any scummy premiership club that votes to put us down. I hope all Herats fans do like wise. 

Hamilton, St Mirren, Livingston and any others can die for all I care

Thats where i am. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zico

I used the term demotion yesterday but I actually think penalised is a more accurate term. Any team that chooses to penalise us before the league has finished won’t see another penny from me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kingantti1874

Has anyone else made a statement? Need to keep a running log

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gorgie rools

Any club that votes to relegate us should be boycotted. Even home cup games where they receive 1/2 the gate. Give £20 to FOH instead 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Why?  because they are voting to demote us to the championship. If they voted no another resolution would quickly be put forward perhaps with no relegation. Don't think the Belgians for example have said they are relegating anyone when they declare Bruges champions it's not difficult.

The Belgian league have put the decision off until the 24th apparently. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1971fozzy
Posted (edited)

I’m in. 100% boycott of any team that votes for it.

Never going to put a penny in their pockets

instead I will up my FOH

Edited by 1971fozzy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
East Lothian Jambo

Wee bit Sevconian me thinks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EIEIO
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

The Belgian league have put the decision off until the 24th apparently. 

Yes and hope to expand the league by 2 with no relegation. Meanwhile in Scotland.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gjcc
28 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

If we get relegated I will continue to support the team at away grounds in the championship.

However, I wont be going to any scummy premiership club that votes to put us down. I hope all Herats fans do like wise. 

Hamilton, St Mirren, Livingston and any others can die for all I care


Championship clubs could be persuaded to vote for this by potentially having big Hearts away crowds next season.

Home league games only for me and an extra FOH donation for any cup fixture. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Italian Lambretta
3 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Yes and hope to expand the league by 2 with no relegation. Meanwhile in Scotland.

They seem to be a bit more open minded maybe they will alow us to join their league

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EIEIO
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

They seem to be a bit more open minded maybe they will alow us to join their league

Sensible Chaps. European football every second week win, win scenario.

Edited by EIEIO
Spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Italian Lambretta
20 minutes ago, ramrod said:

This could only really be effective  if the club refuse to take any away  allocation of tickets under instructions from fans groups . 

A step I would love to see happening . 

Dont expect the Federation of Hearts Supporters Clubs to encourage a boycott amongst its members.

They are just another bowling club mentality with nothing but self interest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kingantti1874
Just now, Italian Lambretta said:

Dont expect the Federation of Hearts Supporters Clubs to encourage a boycott amongst its members.

They are just another bowling club mentality with nothing but self interest


the fans will have to do this, Facebook, Twitter, other forums use the #tag and get it going. Reach out to your pals, your family and get them on board. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Locky

Sadly, the landscape of the Scottish game means it really is every man for themselves. Livingston for example, while probably totally against the morality of ending the season early, are probably in a position where they need assurance financially, and could probably do with the early pay out.

 

But yes, I would consider a boycott of sorts. Personally, I think we should boycott the OF anyway. Cut their tickets to a minimum at Tynie, and refuse to put a penny in their pocket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Pirate

Is it no just a bit too easy to boycott away grounds?

Most folk have been doing that for years!

Think bigger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DETTY29
Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:


doesn’t need to be a compete boycott to hurt even if it’s a small gesture - I will take solace from the fact Livingston FC will never see another penny of my money.

I want my refund from 15 March.

 

Edit I want Hearts to demand a refund in full from Livvy for 15 March.

 

HMFC do not in turn need to refund me.

Edited by DETTY29

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hector Riva

Boycott away games? The way it's going to be a while  before spectators are allowed to go to home games.  Sorry to be doom and gloom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kingantti1874
4 minutes ago, Locky said:

Sadly, the landscape of the Scottish game means it really is every man for themselves. Livingston for example, while probably totally against the morality of ending the season early, are probably in a position where they need assurance financially, and could probably do with the early pay out.

 

But yes, I would consider a boycott of sorts. Personally, I think we should boycott the OF anyway. Cut their tickets to a minimum at Tynie, and refuse to put a penny in their pocket.


there is no reason the money can’t be handed out now, the rule can be changed with a simple vote.. this is the easy way out.. (They think) 

 

Since the are so keen to feather their own nest, The correct thing to do is make sure hearts fans money is used to mitigate the millions in losses hearts will sustain..
 

I will apply this to any championship clubs who vote in favour..  many of them will vote for this so they can get prize money as small as 20k and will be looking forward to hearts fans visiting..

 

to avoid any doubt, it absolutely should be applied to Championship teams

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saughton Jambo

As much as it pains me to boycott away games, I totally agree with this and will not put another penny into clubs that have voted for the SPFL proposals. This is a strategic vote to save their own necks and Is certainly not within the realms of any sporting integrity whatsoever.

 

My money will be spent at Tynecastle and Tynecastle only. I hope and pray clubs like St Johnston, St Liedown, Hamilton, Ross county and the Livi Narcos crew, all go bankrupt! They need to feel how we are feeling at the moment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paisley Jambo
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

As someone else said, this is not relegation.. this is an unsporting demotion.  
 

If the club will not fight this then real fans must.

 

lets use this to keep a track of no go grounds for hearts fans and document other ideas.. if your happy to meekly roll over please stay on the other thread. 
 

Livingston first team in the list - always go to this away game given location.. will NEVER set foot in almondvale again, hearts. Should not entertain any player loans such as bobby burns to Livingston again.. 

I’m with you.

 

Money will to go watching local team who are joining WoSL and FoH.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paisley Jambo
12 minutes ago, Locky said:

Sadly, the landscape of the Scottish game means it really is every man for themselves. Livingston for example, while probably totally against the morality of ending the season early, are probably in a position where they need assurance financially, and could probably do with the early pay out.

 

But yes, I would consider a boycott of sorts. Personally, I think we should boycott the OF anyway. Cut their tickets to a minimum at Tynie, and refuse to put a penny in their pocket.

Rangers are on our side. If they weren’t it would be signed and sealed by now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
David McCaig
35 minutes ago, Zico said:

I used the term demotion yesterday but I actually think penalised is a more accurate term. Any team that chooses to penalise us before the league has finished won’t see another penny from me.

I did wonder if we could argue we are being expelled rather than relegated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rods

Let’s hope Rangers get on board aswell. These clubs have shown they don’t care about Sporting integrity. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...