#boycottawaygrounds

kingantti1874

The clubs aren't voting to relegate Hearts, that's just a consequence. Many will be voting for their very survival due to the issue over releasing funds. As such, any and all anger should be aimed at those asking the question, not those being forced into protecting their own futures.

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingantti1874

• Pasquale for King

• Nookie Bear

• EIEIO

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, Dunks said:

The clubs aren't voting to relegate Hearts, that's just a consequence. Many will be voting for their very survival due to the issue over releasing funds. As such, any and all anger should be aimed at those asking the question, not those being forced into protecting their own futures.

Absolute complete and utter pish.. they could vote to change the rule to release prize money right now.  All anger will be directed at SPFL and Celtic led campaign to secure 9IAR.. **** any club who votes for that.

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Starting to sound like huns fans with this attitude 

so uninformed posters with low post counts keep telling us.. I am 100% correct however.. the situations are not in the least bit comparable..

you go give your money to clubs who voted money out of our pocket and into their own.. i and many others will not..

1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

At this time they are our enemy’s enemy so needs must, I’m afraid

1 hour ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Certain you can

You can.  

ArcticJambo
2 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Confirmed that situation with already purchased tickets for Livingston and Aberdeen is that if the games eventually get played the money goes to the Home club. If the games don’t get played we have the option of refund or just allow Hearts to keep the money. 

Good man. :thumbsup:

14 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Absolute complete and utter pish.. they could vote to change the rule to release prize money right now.  All anger will be directed at SPFL and Celtic led campaign to secure 9IAR.. **** any club who votes for that.

No they can't as that isn't on the table. So it is you talking complete and utter pish.

11 hours ago, stevie1874 said:

So the lower leagues don’t matter? It’s about fairness and if we were bottom after all games are played then no one would be complaining. Why with about 20% of the season to go should we take a massive financial hit so the other clubs are ok. Partick Thistle who have a game in hand at the bottom of the league are also just supposed to rollover and move on. We will also have a complete rebuild of our club from top to bottom which will affect our chances of promotion in one season. 

If course it matters. It’s an outage in fact. But it doesn’t effect us directly YET

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, Dunks said:

No they can't as that isn't on the table. So it is you talking complete and utter pish.

Why is it not on the ****ing table ? Use your brain now. 

BECAUSE IT DOESN’T ****ING SUIT CELTIC

you ****ing rollover for them if you want

Edited by kingantti1874

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

exactly - because it’s a ****ing Celtic led stitch up. 

It was to be considered by the other clubs and has now been rejected.  Stinks to feck as to why they wouldn’t even vote for that resolution.  Seems there’s one way only and it’s looking grim as fk now. 

4 minutes ago, Dunks said:

They could have agreed for it to be on the table, to give the clubs money until a final outcome was determined but they have rejected it.  Under what grounds? **** knows because even if they are waiting for Uefa decision then the clubs could still have gotten money.  It seems there way is the only way.  

Just now, kingantti1874 said:

Why is it not on the ****ing table ? Use your brain now. 

There is only one motion up for the vote. Don't get me wrong, I completely disagree with what is being offered, but it's all there is. Clubs are being forced into a position whether they like it or not.

As I said earlier, my problem is with those setting the question, not those being asked to vote on it.

East Lothian Jambo
18 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Starting to sound like huns fans with this attitude 

Yip. Gone from top if the league in Oct 2018 to worst team in the country since 

We all know relegation would be unfair as things stand. I'd be directing my attention towards how and why we were 4 points adrift with 8 games to go rather than some Hun type indiscriminate rage at every other club out there 

2 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

They could have agreed for it to be on the table, to give the clubs money until a final outcome was determined but they have rejected it.  Under what grounds? **** knows because even if they are waiting for Uefa decision then the clubs could still have gotten money.  It seems there way is the only way.  

Yip - totally agree.

1 hour ago, Last Laff said:

It’s not on the table. 

It soon will be if current proposal is rejected.

It never will be if current proposal is accepted.

5 minutes ago, stan said:

It soon will be if current proposal is rejected.

It never will be if current proposal is accepted.

They’ve flat out rejected the proposal.   This current proposal will be modified slightly (probably money) and voted again if rejected. 

Edited by Last Laff

davemclaren
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

Use another as it will probably be closed down mate

1 hour ago, Anderson5 said:

Do we use this thread to name the scabs in our support that will continue to attend away games or should I create another?

Correct. If Hearts supporters want to continue to go to away games following any relegation then that’s their choice and this forum won’t be a vehicle for harassing those individuals. 

3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Correct. If Hearts supporters want to continue to go to away games following any relegation then that’s their choice and this forum won’t be a vehicle for harassing those individuals. 

Scab. 

HardcoreJambo
4 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

😂 so if Dunfermline vote vote this, they get a payout now, they are also looking forward to greater income next season as hearts will probably take about 8000 to the 2 away fixtures ( say £200k) in revenue but don’t give a shiny shit that it will cost hearts north of £3million. You are just going to walk into EEP and hand over your money to a club who simply decided it was in their best interests to vote for hearts to be expelled from the league.

ill be honest, the only think ridiculous is your username.. can a I suggest a change to “bent over jambo”  you won’t be alone sadly, dunfy will be handing out  free lube at the gate

I usually would have simply ignored your response and let it go however I've read a number of your posts which strongly indicate you are a very insecure individual. You are possibly a young man/woman so haven't grown the emotional intelligence/maturity to realize that people all around you have differing opinions and that berating (hurling insults at the level you do) those who disagree is a sign you need to seek physiological help. You have over 20 thousand odd posts on a football forum. A large number of which are you projecting onto people with who you don't have any physical contact with. It is a very disturbing sign of what is going on internally/ mentally with you. I sincerely ask that you seek help.

kingantti1874
8 minutes ago, HardcoreJambo said:

I usually would have simply ignored your response and let it go however I've read a number of your posts which strongly indicate you are a very insecure individual. You are possibly a young man/woman so haven't grown the emotional intelligence/maturity to realize that people all around you have differing opinions and that berating (hurling insults at the level you do) those who disagree is a sign you need to seek physiological help. You have over 20 thousand odd posts on a football forum. A large number of which are you projecting onto people with who you don't have any physical contact with. It is a very disturbing sign of what is going on internally/ mentally with you. I sincerely ask that you seek help.

😂. your opinion is Ill informed and incorrect. No need for deeper analysis 👍🏻

Hamilton,Livingston, St Johnstone etc are only voting yes to save their visits from the 2 visits from the OF per season. 

I hope the Rangers fans and us the following season remember that 

HardcoreJambo
8 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

😂. your opinion is Ill informed and incorrect. No need for deeper analysis 👍🏻

Take care of yourself.

4 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

👏

here’s the daily record doing the shit list hard work for us.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/how-every-spfl-club-set-21843827

The clubs mentioned that will vote yes, make me puke 🤢. Fair play to the ones who vote against this proposal. It won’t ever be forgotten 

bean counter

If we are going to boycott away games of the clubs that vote for this resolution do we also restrict their allocations at Tynecastle

kingantti1874
17 minutes ago, HardcoreJambo said:

Take care of yourself.

Sigh 🤦‍♂️

Your first contribution was that this was a “ridiculous thread”, when I pointed out the reasons it was a valid thread your second contribution was that people were allowed different opinions 😂 (text book irony) your third contribution was a lengthy post suggesting I have some sort of mental issue 😂😂

If you decide to hang around hopefully this serves as a lesson and you’ll up your game 👍🏻

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Sigh 🤦‍♂️

Your first contribution was that this was a “ridiculous thread”, when I pointed out the reasons it was a valid thread your second contribution was that people were allowed different opinions 😂 (text book irony) your third contribution was a lengthy post suggesting I have some sort of mental issue 😂😂

If you decide to hang around hopefully this serves as a lesson and you’ll up your game 👍🏻

Man just step away from the keyboard. Your losing the plot. 

3 hours ago, Paolo said:

I get the anger and frustration.  I also don’t think we should be relegated when the season is incomplete, even though I think our failure of the team wouldn’t save themselves. 

We are hypocritical though, as if we were not bottom, we would be wanting the opposite.  Admittedly, I do not go to all that many away games now, but I also feel this talk of a boycott, and talking down other teams, saying how much they need us, is making us sound very much like Rangers fans.  

I'm no Rangers fan but if teams shit o  you then you hit back the only legal way we can bit back is to boycott away games.

So far my list is Livi, Raith, Queen of the South. Alloa can probably be added to this list as that slag Mulraney is a player at the SFA and they have a representative on the SPFL board if memory serves.

RasberryJam
4 minutes ago, Gorillajam said:

Man just step away from the keyboard. Your losing the plot. 

Don't engage. He's not worth it mate.

NaturalOrder74
2 hours ago, Anderson5 said:

Do we use this thread to name the scabs in our support that will continue to attend away games or should I create another?

superb hahaha

19 minutes ago, bean counter said:

If we are going to boycott away games of the clubs that vote for this resolution do we also restrict their allocations at Tynecastle

I wouldn't have thought so as that could impact on our income whereas buying tickets for away grounds won't.

23 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

The clubs mentioned that will vote yes, make me puke 🤢. Fair play to the ones who vote against this proposal. It won’t ever be forgotten 

Correct, if we are sent down by these *******s my only away trip will be Dens Park as it stands.

William H. Bonney
1 minute ago, EIEIO said:

I wouldn't have thought so as that could impact on our income whereas buying tickets for away grounds won't.

So, I’ll no come to your place because you’re a *****, but you’re more than welcome to come to mine. 

5 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

What are these “hosts of factors”?

You have zero imagination eh🙄..simply to start with, we will have been Levein free for that time period & everything that goes with that to boot 🤗🙂😊, likely either promoted or in the throws of a promotion, the feel good factor that comes with momentum and winning, younger players representing the club & less transient mindset of players/squad, contracts that are incentive based and reflect a players worth, not about higher base wages to all, simply to be fair to them ☹😮🤪🤯

The list could go on....🤗😊

Be optimistic, be positive, we have been not only sleep walking but regressing since RN left...years or sub standard shyte that Levein has allowed, encourged that has brought us to this woeful embarrassing position...

Under 'normal' circumstances we should be flying....maybe take our medicine and come out even better, perhaps🤔

I think so anyway....

Always❤'s

1 hour ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

Yip. Gone from top if the league in Oct 2018 to worst team in the country since 

We all know relegation would be unfair as things stand. I'd be directing my attention towards how and why we were 4 points adrift with 8 games to go rather than some Hun type indiscriminate rage at every other club out there 

Each to their own mate. One is an unfair punishment the other is bad management of the football department no great mystery there. If you are happy to take a St Mirren 1986 attitude to an unfair ruling by the SPFL that's your choice I won't forgive or forget any club complicit in imposing our removal from the top flight any time soon.

6 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

So, I’ll no come to your place because you’re a *****, but you’re more than welcome to come to mine. 

They have the choice yes. Don't see any problem with that.

20 hours ago, Cruyff said:

I don't understand that view. The clubs are being forced to vote in their own interests by the SPFL. They need the money, so they are looking after themselves. I can't blame them. 

We shouldn't even be 12th. This is the fault of the Hearts board that we find ourselves in this position in the first place. 

Refreshingly honest. Good post. 

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, Paolo said:

I absolutely agree.   There are several better potential options.   I won’t criticise clubs voting for this one though, if it is in their interests to do so. If our league position was different, I’d expect us to do the same.   

Indeed it is a Director’s legal responsibility to act in the interests of the company/shareholders.  

It is indeed, is it not in our best interests for fans to give the money they would spend on away tickets to our club instead?

Pasquale for King
12 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

You have zero imagination eh🙄..simply to start with, we will have been Levein free for that time period & everything that goes with that to boot 🤗🙂😊, likely either promoted or in the throws of a promotion, the feel good factor that comes with momentum and winning, younger players representing the club & less transient mindset of players/squad, contracts that are incentive based and reflect a players worth, not about higher base wages to all, simply to be fair to them ☹😮🤪🤯

The list could go on....🤗😊

Be optimistic, be positive, we have been not only sleep walking but regressing since RN left...years or sub standard shyte that Levein has allowed, encourged that has brought us to this woeful embarrassing position...

Under 'normal' circumstances we should be flying....maybe take our medicine and come out even better, perhaps🤔

I think so anyway....

Always❤'s

Do you have proof that we will be Levein free? His legacy will live on I’m afraid and would you put money on him or Macphee not being offered a job by Budge to help steady the ship he nearly sunk?

East Lothian Jambo
18 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Each to their own mate. One is an unfair punishment the other is bad management of the football department no great mystery there. If you are happy to take a St Mirren 1986 attitude to an unfair ruling by the SPFL that's your choice I won't forgive or forget any club complicit in imposing our removal from the top flight any time soon.

Can I ask what a St Mirren 1986 attitude is in order to understand in what context it may seemingly relate to my views on this matter 

18 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Resign from the League and apply to join English League from the bottom. 

Think I could respect that. Not being shafted by a rule change after years about bleating about Sporting integrity 

This. Just refuse their proposal to expel us from the league and see if this is legally viable. 

1 minute ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

Can I ask what a St Mirren 1986 attitude is in order to understand in what context it may seemingly relate to my views on this matter 

In 1986 St Mirren aka St Liedown contrived to lose 5-0 to Celtic allowing the latter to pip Hearts for the League title on goal difference. In this context it covers a distinct lack of fight to oppose an injustice proposed by the SPFL board.

East Lothian Jambo
2 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

so uninformed posters with low post counts keep telling us.. I am 100% correct however.. the situations are not in the least bit comparable..

you go give your money to clubs who voted money out of our pocket and into their own.. i and many others will not..

Probably best to close the topic then 

13 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Do you have proof that we will be Levein free? His legacy will live on I’m afraid and would you put money on him or Macphee not being offered a job by Budge to help steady the ship he nearly sunk?

Put it this way then. If Levein is at the club in any capacity beyond the end of next month when his contract expires, that’s me done with Hearts until he and Budge have gone and the place has been disinfected by proper football minded ownership and proper fit for purpose high level management. 

I’m sure I won’t be the only one either.

Pasquale for King
Just now, JimmyCant said:

Put it this way then. If Levein is at the club in any capacity beyond the end of next month when his contract expires, that’s me done with Hearts until he and Budge have gone and the place has been disinfected by proper football minded ownership and proper fit for purpose high level management. 

I’m sure I won’t be the only one either.

Put it anyway you want, and I agree with you but Budge will decide and nothing said on here has ever affected her poor judgement when it comes to this complete and utter charlatan. Maybe a thread on boycotting HOME games if he’s involved might catch their attention.

East Lothian Jambo
1 minute ago, EIEIO said:

In 1986 St Mirren aka St Liedown contrived to lose 5-0 to Celtic allowing the latter to pip Hearts for the League title on goal difference. In this context it covers a distinct lack of fight to oppose an injustice proposed by the SPFL board.

I know the game to which you refer as I was at Dens that day. You pretty much couldn't wish to have a better scenario in that if you get a point you win the league. We failed to take care of our business and left ourselves needing something to happen elsewhere. I'm no fan of St Mirren as a club. But ot shouldn't really have mattered if they lost 10-0 that day. It was in our own hands and we blew it 

I'll be severely pissed if if we get relegated through the mechanism proposed.  But we need to be honest,  we've been abysmal and we probably do deserve to go down. We were losing games which cast serious doubt as to whether we could get ourselves out of the mess we've created 

If we are to be relegated it might allow a clear out that might otherwise not happened. That may prove to to a blessing in the medium term