The rise and fall of The SNP.

14 hours ago, OTT said:

Its a real shame that others didn't pick up on the common sense Alba were pushing at the Scottish Parliament elections. Think they could have picked up 20 odd unionist seats. Instead, Sturgeons bloody personality cult kicked in again and 1 million votes pished up a wall to see odious folk like Douglas Ross come in. Salmond would have been rinsing Sturgeon weekly for her stuttering approach to Independence. Instead we're entirely on the timetable of an utterly unmotivated SNP. 

Edit: Quote didn't pick up for some reason 

The biggest danger to independence is the ALBA party. A bunch of nutters that put worship of AS above Scotland's future. Thankfully, despite a high number of online activists, they have almost no support in the general population. 

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

2 minutes ago, XB52 said:

The biggest danger to independence is the ALBA party. A bunch of nutters that put worship of AS above Scotland's future. Thankfully, despite a high number of online activists, they have almost no support in the general population. 

SNP taking the first vote and alba taking the second would lead to a thumping independence majority at holyrood, maybe they can put the cause first.

15 hours ago, OTT said:

The fact Kirsty Blackman hasn't been suspended is a ****ing joke. Joanna Cherry has been subject to rape threats as a result of the SNP failing to publicly condemn the personal abuse directed her way for having a differing opinion on the trans issue - by failing to condemn its only emboldened so called activists . Blackman has publicly criticised a colleague which will only inflame the very volatile atmosphere around the trans rights/womens rights debate, this contravenes the members code of conduct. Its about as black and white a rule break as you're going to see. Then her 'apology' is an infantile attempt to further inflame the situation. Very clear they're trying to push JC out. I do wonder if these idiots are building a constructive dismissal/ hostile work environment case for her?

I remember when the SNP ran a very disciplined party and operated much more as a broad church encouraging and welcoming those with different views in the pursuit of independence. Couldn't be further from that now. Sturgeon disgusts me. Took over a united movement and has essentially done the unionists job for them.

Yes the way Joanna has been treated is shameful . She is a powerful

advocate for women’s sex based rights which is in conflict with Sturgeon et al who are getting carried along by the manic militant woke brigade regarding trans and gender identity issues . Joanna is a very intelligent and gifted public speaker so is a real threat to Sturgeon leadership too . 

jack D and coke
15 hours ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Who should Scottish people vote for that has more credibility? Take your time during our Scottish fervour 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿. Great result.

The unionists must’ve been beeling Scotland won yesterday🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿☺️

20 minutes ago, Smithee said:

SNP taking the first vote and alba taking the second would lead to a thumping independence majority at holyrood, maybe they can put the cause first.

The SNP could win a majority in a devolved local assembly from now until eternity. It would make no difference.

You can never have a mandate for something that you don't control. As we've found out this week. 

17 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

The unionists must’ve been beeling Scotland won yesterday🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿☺️

I thought the same. 🤣

jack D and coke
16 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

You've not read it. I knew you wouldn't. Therefore you've no idea what it contains. 

Given that you're not over the details, you've probably Google searched Internal markets Bill and with the excellent Google algorithms it'll have taken you to your confirmation bias havens of Mail/Express headlines or right wing websites where its nothing to see here. 

If you'd read the document you'd understand the issue with Westminster over reach.

So until you educate yourself on this you can't take your 'numero seis' and pop it where your 'numero dos' emerges. 

Marvellous 👏🏼😂

What a know it all dingle he really is. 

manaliveits105

Separatists would have to be mega thick to think that the good Scottish people who don’t vote for independence parties don’t support the national team 

1 minute ago, manaliveits105 said:

Separatists would have to be mega thick to think that the good Scottish people who don’t vote for independence parties don’t support the national team 

I quite like Separatist actually, might get it on a t shirt.

That or Freedom Fighter. Or maybe just Splitter

15 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

They're great at conflating Scotland and "the Scottish people" with Nationalism and the SNP. This dog whistle approach starts from the very top of the party i.e the Murrell's breakfast bar.

It's a favourite tactic of Nationalists throughout time and across the globe 

Great result last night.👍

10 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

They're great at conflating Scotland and "the Scottish people" with Nationalism and the SNP. This dog whistle approach starts from the very top of the party i.e the Murrell's breakfast bar.

It's a favourite tactic of Nationalists throughout time and across the globe 

Great result last night.👍

The people aren't fooled traitor

Just now, Lord BJ said:

In fairness I could see you in a McGuevara T-shirt . (Tartan Tammy replacing the beret) i probably should mock up a visual for this  but I’m too lazy🤷🏻‍♂️

I like that too, might get the laptop out

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, Smithee said:

I quite like Separatist actually, might get it on a t shirt.

That or Freedom Fighter. Or maybe just Splitter

:greatpost:

The Mighty Thor
27 minutes ago, HartleyLegend3 said:

Ideal scenario for me.

The lols when the uncle tams are left on the wrong side of the border will be spectacular. 

3 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Who said that?

36 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Unemployment rate in UK 4.7. Rate in Scotland 4.4. 

T shirt should have read "Don't vote Tory, they'll make you economically active"👍

Captain Canada

Politics across the world has now gone beyond farcical. 

It's just a constant battle of egos that have gotten way out of control. 

I can't think of any government that truly works toward a better future for the people who voted them in. I'm sure there must be one or two though! 

I can't imagine going to work everyday and just blatantly lying, criticising and complaining about everyone and everything. 

There's no such thing as proper debate nowadays, it all just gets taken to the lowest level of parliamentary soundbites that they think sound good on social media. 

Billions are frittered away with little to no scrutiny, there's zero accountability and a track record of things turning to sh*t seems to be rewarded with re-election. 

It's easy to see why people become career politicians - because their infantile and pathetic behaviour wouldn't be tolerated for long in the real world. 

Whenever someone criticises a politician or party, the response is along the lines of "Well, Boris/Nicola/Joe/Donald or whoever is just as bad." 

With a few exceptions, they're all as bad as each other and nothing is ever done to try to hold these people to much higher standards of behaviour. 

It's reached the stage now where a lot of the public just accept the lies, deceit and attempts at point scoring while everything turns to sh*t around them. 

Konrad von Carstein
1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

T shirt should have read "Don't vote Tory, they'll make you economically active"👍

Or...

Arbeit macht frei...

:)

1 hour ago, Captain Canada said:

Politics across the world has now gone beyond farcical. 

It's just a constant battle of egos that have gotten way out of control. 

I can't think of any government that truly works toward a better future for the people who voted them in. I'm sure there must be one or two though! 

I can't imagine going to work everyday and just blatantly lying, criticising and complaining about everyone and everything. 

There's no such thing as proper debate nowadays, it all just gets taken to the lowest level of parliamentary soundbites that they think sound good on social media. 

Billions are frittered away with little to no scrutiny, there's zero accountability and a track record of things turning to sh*t seems to be rewarded with re-election. 

It's easy to see why people become career politicians - because their infantile and pathetic behaviour wouldn't be tolerated for long in the real world. 

Whenever someone criticises a politician or party, the response is along the lines of "Well, Boris/Nicola/Joe/Donald or whoever is just as bad." 

With a few exceptions, they're all as bad as each other and nothing is ever done to try to hold these people to much higher standards of behaviour. 

It's reached the stage now where a lot of the public just accept the lies, deceit and attempts at point scoring while everything turns to sh*t around them. 

:bravo:

28 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

😂. There is no place for wind ups on here, Roxy.😎

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👍😋😉

6 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

😂👍

DBA3F1C4-D825-4FB1-8427-9D075DC2F4F9.jpeg

😂😂. Daisley regularly rips Holyrood a new one. Clever reporter and one of the few non-sycophants among the Scottish press corps.

3 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

😂😂. Daisley regularly rips Holyrood a new one. Clever reporter and one of the few non-sycophants among the Scottish press corps.

Yes I enjoy his political reporting . Breath of fresh air compared to the lusual sycophants like Colin McKay etc

2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Yes I enjoy his political reporting . Breath of fresh air compared to the lusual sycophants like Colin McKay etc

Committed Zionist isn't he?

Just now, JamesM48 said:

Is he ? Didn’t know that !

Oh you mean Daisley . Yeah seems so but I can overlook that at times . I paid over £240 to see Streisand in concert and she did a fund raiser for the IDF one time which raised over 1 half million for their “ cause “ . Shameful really . 

13 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

😂👍

DBA3F1C4-D825-4FB1-8427-9D075DC2F4F9.jpeg

The daily mail (sorry, the Daily tory)! Look at Stephen Daisley!!!! Thats what a true gammon tory looks like right there!

The Mighty Thor
6 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Stephen Daisley, committed unionist, writing for the Daily Mail?

Not seeking your confirmation bias safe haven there then 😂

6 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

The daily mail (sorry, the Daily tory)! Look at Stephen Daisley!!!! Thats what a true gammon tory looks like right there!

Im

not particularly keen on him but I liked this article slating slater ! Don’t shoot the messenger and all . He makes some valid points , shame he’s a committed Zionist ( apparently ) 

dobmisterdobster
42 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Committed Zionist isn't he?

39 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Oh you mean Daisley . Yeah seems so but I can overlook that at times . I paid over £240 to see Streisand in concert and she did a fund raiser for the IDF one time which raised over 1 half million for their “ cause “ . Shameful really . 

What is this? The Labour Party conference?

Bloody Zionists, Eh?

1 minute ago, dobmisterdobster said:

What is this? The Labour Party conference?

Bloody Zionists, Eh?

Yes “ bloody” being the operative word . But let’s not derail the thread again 😎