The rise and fall of The SNP.

jack D and coke

In these times everything should be a tap in and what do the SNP come out with? 
Letting 4 year olds declare their gender…

Ludicrous. 

The SNP have been hijacked by this trans nonsense. 

Edited by jack D and coke

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

24 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

In these times everything should be a tap in and what do the SNP come out with? 
Letting 4 year olds declare their gender…

Ludicrous. 

The SNP have been hijacked by this trans nonsense. 

Yip. It does seem like a spectacular OG, especially when the SNP were already split on the whole trans issue.

How those who advocate idiotic policies like this can square it with their wish to increase the age of criminal responsibility to 18 - 25 was even argued by some😮 - because youngsters "brains are not fully developed".

Choose your gender at 4, vote at 16 but not be criminally responsible until 18. 

:cornette:

manaliveits105
56 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

****** olympianlevels of cronyism, lying,  law breaking etc and still people cheer them to the rafters on here... Soul destroying.

exactly there is no understanding nationalist voters :qqb006:

5 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

We're heading down a dangerous path if the Greens get anywhere near power.  People, probably harbouring a middle class guilt, think they're doing their bit for the environment by voting for a "harmless" wee party who will campaign on climate change issues.

In reality,  the Greens are a dangerous, anti-economic growth party and believe we are too rich, make too much, do too much and travel too much. Ironic that they support uncontrolled immigration.

The only alternative to economic growth is national impoverishment. 

Not to mention their sinister trans agenda with the idiotic belief, widely supported in the woke Holyrood bubble,  that there are more than 2 sexes.

Go figure - as the Americans would say.

It’s bad enough the now as they want us to install heat pumps at 10k a pop and do away with our gas boilers. 

Buy an electric car for around 15k dearer than normal then have no where to charge the battery. 

Head in the clouds if they think people can afford to do this

Holidays would also be a thing of the past as couldn’t afford to get on a plane 

1 minute ago, manaliveits105 said:

we need more resident right wing nutters imo 

You'll struggle to find many in Scotland.  They've all been restored to factory settings...Tory, Thatcher, Poll Tax, Freedumb...

Konrad von Carstein
13 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

You'll struggle to find many in Scotland.  They've all been restored to factory settings...Tory, Thatcher, Poll Tax, Freedumb...

😴

28 minutes ago, theshed said:

It’s bad enough the now as they want us to install heat pumps at 10k a pop and do away with our gas boilers. 

Buy an electric car for around 15k dearer than normal then have no where to charge the battery. 

Head in the clouds if they think people can afford to do this

Holidays would also be a thing of the past as couldn’t afford to get on a plane 

The carbon footprint for the manufacture of electric cars isnt an option.

But complaining about the SNP on green issues is not imo a stance anyone can take unless critical they arent doing enough.

Nowhere to charge your battery wont matter a jot .

And holidays and other luxury items is something we all need to consider .

It's a case of head in the clouds if you imagine we cant afford to change our way of life .

Myself and I dont know your age will likely just see the start.

But if you believe the science theres sacrifice to be made.

And it's no good saying whatabout any other country.

To be honest Scottish independence and other political stuff such as brexit are small potatoes.

Short term it's as always the weak and poor will kop it.

Anyway to get back to the thread title one of the things the Scottish government can be proud of is its progressive policy on renewables and thankfully its opposition to the disgrace of fracking.

Wise up mate and I mean that sincerely

jack D and coke
24 minutes ago, Ked said:

The carbon footprint for the manufacture of electric cars isnt an option.

But complaining about the SNP on green issues is not imo a stance anyone can take unless critical they arent doing enough.

Nowhere to charge your battery wont matter a jot .

And holidays and other luxury items is something we all need to consider .

It's a case of head in the clouds if you imagine we cant afford to change our way of life .

Myself and I dont know your age will likely just see the start.

But if you believe the science theres sacrifice to be made.

And it's no good saying whatabout any other country.

To be honest Scottish independence and other political stuff such as brexit are small potatoes.

Short term it's as always the weak and poor will kop it.

Anyway to get back to the thread title one of the things the Scottish government can be proud of is its progressive policy on renewables and thankfully its opposition to the disgrace of fracking.

Wise up mate and I mean that sincerely

Wise up? He posted a story about Sturgeons sister like it had anything to do with the SNP whatsoever :lol: 

Savage Vince
6 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

the Greens are a dangerous, anti-economic growth party and believe we are too rich, make too much, do too much and travel too much. Ironic that they support uncontrolled immigration.

Oh FFS 😁😁😁😁

6 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

So the move to allow children as young as four to change their gender without parental consent. Saying to teachers to allow pupils to use whatever loo or name they want without question, is likely more appeasement for green support you think? The plot has been completely lost at Holyrood by the governing party. 

Absolute bonkers allowing children as young as 4 to choose which gender they want to be, especially without parental consent, what a can of worms that's going to open up.

The age of criminal responsibilty in Scotland is 12 (or soon to be) but they think children are responsible enough at 4 years old to choose what gender they want to be. 

I fully expect legal challenges to this plan.

jack D and coke
5 minutes ago, jonesy said:

How warped do the parents have to be to start exposing their kids to the possibility that they are a different from the one they have between their legs at that age? Probably so they can share it on social media and get likes from their equally weird cyber buddies. Let's face it, the kids don't pluck the idea out of thin air. Too many time-rich idiots with nothing better to do than mangle what nature intended for them. The fact that the most popular political party in the country sides with this sort of child abuse tells you all you need to know about their thought processes.

Once an SNP member, now I wouldn't vote for them even if Rudi Skacel himself turned out to be my local candidate.

I agree. They’ve absolutely lost the plot. 

Konrad von Carstein
7 minutes ago, jonesy said:

How warped do the parents have to be to start exposing their kids to the possibility that they are a different from the one they have between their legs at that age? Let's face it, the kids don't pluck the idea out of thin air. Too many time-rich idiots with nothing better to do than mangle what nature intended for them. The fact that the most popular political party in the country sides with this sort of child abuse tells you all you need to know about their thought processes.

Once an SNP member, now I wouldn't vote for them even if Rudi Skacel himself turned out to be my local candidate.

Im extremely conflicted(confused) on this issue (transgender) and certainly do not have anything epiphanal to add/offer on the debate, however, at what age did you know you were heterosexual and at what age did James know he was homosexual? Is there now a debate to be had on gender? Or are we simply to treat individuals who are conflicted as to their gender as freaks or mentally ill?

Before i get piled on,  I am not suggesting reassignment surgery should be normalised and performed with gay abandon, especially not on kids.

Edited by Konrad von Carstein

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Im extremely conflicted(confused) on this issue (transgender) and certainly do not have anything epiphanal to add/offer on the debate, however, at what age did you know you were heterosexual and at what age did James know he was homosexual? Is there now a debate to be had on gender? Or are we simply to treat individuals who are conflicted as to their gender as freaks or mentally ill?

I don’t think anyone thinks that. 
Four years of age though. Four?!? What is going on at the SNP? 

Konrad von Carstein
6 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Your bit in bold,  rewind 50 years and being gay was a criminal offence. Again,  at what age did you know your sexuality? You now have people bringing up kids gender neutral...going to stop now as this is waaaay out my comfort zone and I have a huge knowledge gap...plus I'm rambling and don't want to come across as promoting anything...

Edited by Konrad von Carstein

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Your bit in bold,  rewind 50 years and being gay was a criminal offence. Again,  at what age did you know your sexuality? You now have people bringing up kids gender neutral...going to stop now as this is waaaay out my comfort zone and I have a huge knowledge gap...plus I'm rambling and don't want to come across as promoting anything...

Im the same pal I don’t know anything either really and don’t want to appear like I’m against people being whoever they feel they are. 
But 4…I can’t get my head round that at all. 
The SNP have been hijacked by this movement and it doesn’t feel right. The problems this is likely to create for teachers doesn’t bear thinking about either. 

45 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Aye, most bairns can't tie their own shoe laces at 4yrs old but can decide if they want to change their gender appearance. ****ing mental. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Before i get piled on,  I am not suggesting reassignment surgery should be normalised and performed with gay abandon, especially not on kids.

54E4AB19-D024-4CE7-9208-2D4E5CF5FB9F.gif

jack D and coke
4 minutes ago, Deke Thornton said:

I’m proud of the fact that my late dad was a spitfire pilot. OK?

So you should be. I’m not knocking people like him👍🏼

Konrad von Carstein
4 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Is renewable energy going to fill the horrendous deficit the snp have accumulated? 😅

Well Jack's awake,  the conversation has entered the guffy zone now..

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Apologies James, I meant no offence.

No offence taken 👍 but I just don’t get the correlation between gay identity and gender / trans identity as they are two different concepts . I have as much in common with trans people as I have in common with straight people . I just view everyone as human beings with their own uniqueness . I struggle to get my head around the gender identity stuff as well . If a boy wants to wear a dress or a girl wants to dress “ like “ a boy so what?  . But the problem is it tends to be stereotypical views of what a boy or girl  should look like . How can anyone believe they are the opposite sex ? If they do what makes them believe they are ? Again it’s stereotypes . Gay and lesbians fought for years to be accepted as who they were whether butch or feminine and now this being undermined by gender and trans ideology . There is growing evidence that some teenage lesbians or gay lads would rather be “ the opposite sex “ ( ie heterosexual ) as deep down they are unhappy with their sexuality and now have a way out by saying they are trans etc . It’s more accepted than being gay or lesbian strangely enough . 

Its a real backward step for lgb I feel . Do 4 years old believe they are the opposite sex ? I don’t think they can even understand that concept at that age . 

if they have issues regarding it then discussion with them in a sensitive way is the way forward but to let them believe they are can be damaging IMO . 

JudyJudyJudy
15 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Apologies James, I meant no offence.

I did that gif as I’m trying to keep a low profile on this . 😎 I was starting to dread signing on to this and seeing the red notification at the top which indicates someone has replied to me . It tends to just knock me for one as I feel “ what the @@@@ now is someone saying to me “ it tends to be not that positive . Admittedly I cause half the crap myself so like I said keeping more of a low profile 😎

9 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Well Jack's awake,  the conversation has entered the guffy zone now.

Snp cultists here are in a twilight zone of delusion. I just pull back the curtain now and again to give them a dose of reality and they don't like it. 

1 hour ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

I think, surely,  the common sense position would be that, for arguments sake, when you have reached the age of criminal responsibility and voting age AND you feel that you are the wrong gender then, of course,  there should be a process to live as a woman/man and undergo gender reassignment after 6mths or so.

But searching for recruits at 4 (FOUR) years of age just to pander to an insidious social media obsession is beyond comprehension.  We are on very dangerous territory here.

This is nothing to do with being gay, lesbian,transvestite, transistor..whatever. This is about youngsters being encouraged to get involved in life changing decisions that they neither know nor should know anything about.

Unknown user
33 minutes ago, Deke Thornton said:

You don’t have to be ‘right wing’ to disagree with the Green’s student politics agenda. Plenty SNP supporters disagree with it.

Well duh, they're different parties.

A Tory warning about the greens is ****ing ridiculous though in the current circumstances.

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Not a outcasts, certainly not to be 'cured', but what we have here are essentially people's subjective feelings overriding objective fact, and a political party rushing headlong to embrace and endorse this, perhaps even putting ideas into the heads of those people - parents/guardians - who are in a very powerful position to influence children's perception of the world. The problem is, we are moving into a generation of parents/guardians now who have been growing up in the hyper-narcissistic world of social media and who may simply choose to provoke feelings of transgenderism in very malleable minds simply because they feel such a move would garner them and their offspring attention and/or kudos, potentially ruining the poor kid's life in the process.

I have sympathy for people who don't feel comfortable in their own bodies/skin, but if that gives you the right to make up which sex/gender other people must also believe you to be, then nothing should be off the table - age, race, species, etc.

I can identify as a 780 year-old Black-Latinx polar bear, and if you don't agree you are guilty of a hate crime. Sturgeon would probably back me, TBF.

👍👍

Konrad von Carstein
12 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I think, surely,  the common sense position would be that, for arguments sake, when you have reached the age of criminal responsibility and voting age AND you feel that you are the wrong gender then, of course,  there should be a process to live as a woman/man and undergo gender reassignment after 6mths or so.

But searching for recruits at 4 (FOUR) years of age just to pander to an insidious social media obsession is beyond comprehension.  We are on very dangerous territory here.

This is nothing to do with being gay, lesbian,transvestite, transistor..whatever. This is about youngsters being encouraged to get involved in life changing decisions that they neither know nor should know anything about.

Did you even give my previous posts a cursory glance? 

Disappointed that even a contrarian like you decided to pile on, despite my obvious discomfort and subsequent withdrawal from the thead.

In short, and it pains me to say this, you are an idiot.

Konrad von Carstein
19 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Snp cultists here are in a twilight zone of delusion. I just pull back the curtain now and again to give them a dose of reality and they don't like it. 

Nope,  you are a clown.

12 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Did you even give my previous posts a cursory glance? 

Disappointed that even a contrarian like you decided to pile on, despite my obvious discomfort and subsequent withdrawal from the thead.

In short, and it pains me to say this, you are an idiot.

Harsh.  V.harsh.

I wasn't "piling on", I was simply pointing out, in what I feel was a rational post, the flawed comparisons with being gay/lesbian.

This is not a case of being an "expert", nobody is, it's a question that requires a logical and common sense approach to what is a manufactured "problem" that actively seeks "victims".

JudyJudyJudy
20 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Harsh.  V.harsh.

I wasn't "piling on", I was simply pointing out, in what I feel was a rational post, the flawed comparisons with being gay/lesbian.

This is not a case of being an "expert", nobody is, it's a question that requires a logical and common sense approach to what is a manufactured "problem" that actively seeks "victims".

👍

Governor Tarkin
6 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

we need more resident right wing nutters imo 

Agreed.

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Deke Thornton said:

Yessssss, they’re different, but we’re told they’re negotiating some kind of partnership, hence the discussion.

And where did I mention the Tories?

I didn't say you mentioned the tories, that's the conversation you came in to though.

Plenty of tory supporters didn't care for libdem policy when they were in government together, but so what? They're different parties, of course they have different beliefs. If the SNP did start losing ground, it wouldn't be due to partnering with the greens.

The Mighty Thor

The last few pages are proof positive that it is entirely possible to know absolutely **** all about a broad range of subjects, as the tin foil hatters descend en masse from the Covid thread.

Your Twitter/Facebook timelines filling up with politics now that you've got no covid related human rights abuses to greet about boys?

Unknown user
1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

The last few pages are proof positive that it is entirely possible to know absolutely **** all about a broad range of subjects, as the tin foil hatters descend en masse from the Covid thread.

Your Twitter/Facebook timelines filling up with politics now that you've got no covid related human rights abuses to greet about boys?

No no no, it's been established that if I have a gripe with Boris and the Tories, it must be personal.

Nothing to do with being idealogically opposed to them, or having particular contempt for the thieving and idiocy from the current lot

It was pretty scientific. Well, from one of the top scientific minds on here anyway.

6 hours ago, Deke Thornton said:

Yessssss, they’re different, but we’re told they’re negotiating some kind of partnership, hence the discussion.

And where did I mention the Tories?

I made specific points about the SNP/Greens on a thread about the SNP.

The default position for some, is to talk about the Tories. You don't have to mention them, Deke; others talk about nothing else.

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

The default position for some, is to talk about the Tories. You don't have to mention them, Deke; others talk about nothing else.

There’s a lot of irony in that post enzo pal. 

Unknown user
6 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I was talking about a barely coherent tory voter warning of the greens being a dangerous path to go down, utterly laughable.

In your own mind, you seem to believe that on every subject matter, only "experts" should opine. You follow "the sciiieenncce" with a religious like fervour.

On this issue, I think it's safe to say that the public, collectively, has a broader knowledge and intelligence than those in the Twitter and social media obsessed, woke bubble at Holyrood. 

Just now, Smithee said:

I was talking about a barely coherent tory voter warning of the greens being a dangerous path to go down, utterly laughable.

And I listed the reasons why the Greens are a threat. Your brain is wired to automatically talk about Tooaaaries rather than respond to the points I raised.

If you think the likes of Harvie, that Slater woman and the patronising wee no-mark Greer, are fit to govern your country then I would be keen to find out WHY.

Exactly what I was thinking. Their obsession with Covid has to be sated somewhere so they bring their pitchforks on to here. The vast majority of people don't have a clue about the whole gender issue and don't give a toss about it. A few bampots on twitter and on here just jump on it to have a go at their favourite bogeyman/woman/person the SNP. Quite cute really 

Unknown user
12 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

And I listed the reasons why the Greens are a threat. Your brain is wired to automatically talk about Tooaaaries rather than respond to the points I raised.

If you think the likes of Harvie, that Slater woman and a the patronising wee no-mark Greer, are fit to govern your country then I would be keen to find out WHY.

I pointed out that you don't have the first clue what constitutes a threat as someone who votes for the most dangerous party in Britain

jack D and coke
13 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Exactly what I was thinking. Their obsession with Covid has to be sated somewhere so they bring their pitchforks on to here. The vast majority of people don't have a clue about the whole gender issue and don't give a toss about it. A few bampots on twitter and on here just jump on it to have a go at their favourite bogeyman/woman/person the SNP. Quite cute really 

I know what you mean there’s some people who can’t function properly due to the SNP but cmon this is extremely controversial policy. Why are they constantly telling us how to live? And interfering in families lives? The named person and hate crime bills thing were bad enough. Clueless I’ll admit to being tbh and I’m all for people being who they are but someone needs to discuss this about 4 year olds being able to declare their gender for me. It’s extremely bizarre. 

Unknown user
14 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I know what you mean there’s some people who can’t function properly due to the SNP but cmon this is extremely controversial policy. Why are they constantly telling us how to live? And interfering in families lives? The named person and hate crime bills thing were bad enough. Clueless I’ll admit to being tbh and I’m all for people being who they are but someone needs to discuss this about 4 year olds being able to declare their gender for me. It’s extremely bizarre. 

I don't think it's that big a deal, my niece was a ninja for a good year, who cares? If she wants to be a ninja, she's a ninja. If she wants to be a boy, she's a boy, she can be a sausage roll next if she wants.

Let a girl be a boy if they want, they're at an age where their best friend could easily be a rock or a t shirt, stuff doesn't have to make sense yet.