The rise and fall of The SNP.

Unknown user
1 minute ago, pablo said:

If I had a 4 year old saying that they wanted to be a "girl/boy" while in school, I'd want to know about it so I could talk to them about what's going on. That's what parents do.

Keeping it a little secret between the child and the school is sinister as. File alongside the failed NPA......yet again the SNP in thrall of transgender identity ideology, are eroding the rights of parents. 

No doubt something else that you don't care about?

Sinister yer arse, stop reading the express

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

doctor jambo
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Where does it say nobody is allowed to mention it?

OK, you try mentioning it, as a public employee and see how long you last…..

Though in all honesty , I couldn’t give a crap.

Folk can be what they like

Unknown user
1 minute ago, doctor jambo said:

OK, you try mentioning it, as a public employee and see how long you last…..

Though in all honesty , I couldn’t give a crap.

Folk can be what they like

You did say "What if the law says..." - so the law doesn't say that, agreed?

4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Sinister yer arse, stop reading the express

I think you're misjudging this one to be honest.

Pasquale for King
16 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

You're talking about state pensions though. 

I’ve not heard that the SNP are cancelling private pensions yet, this should be good?

Konrad von Carstein
51 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Family life itself seems to offend so many of the SNP hierarchy. Probably because most of them are so far removed from normal family lives.

What a strange post...even by your standards :) ...pretty sure there are many in the SNP hierarchy who are living with partners and have kids...

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Some people might now be backing into hedges....

Hopefully they will stay there. 

Konrad von Carstein
1 minute ago, jonesy said:

Standards? I'll have you know, Konnie, that I don't have standards. 

I didn't say anything about them not having kids/partners. You erroneously inferred that.

Point taken (and independantly noticed previously) re standards. :)

You did however mention "normal family lives"... Which reasonably suggests kids,  marriage & cohabiting.

Unless of course you are obliquely referring to the nonsense about NS and her marriage being a cover...

No biggie just chewin' the fat...

doctor jambo
2 hours ago, Smithee said:

You did say "What if the law says..." - so the law doesn't say that, agreed?

It would be investigated as a hate crime. So yes, it is illegal.

1 hour ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

No way they will. They'll just go on to their next snp bad story from the Daily mail

Unknown user
59 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

It would be investigated as a hate crime. So yes, it is illegal.

What would? What on earth are you talking about?

doctor jambo
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

What would? What on earth are you talking about?

Refusing to use a self declared gender.

Its a hate crime.

ergo illegal

Unknown user
3 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Refusing to use a self declared gender.

Its a hate crime.

ergo illegal

So how does that equate to mentioning it being against the law?

doctor jambo
Just now, Smithee said:

So how does that equate to mentioning it being against the law?

I think you need to smoke less.

I’m pretty sure it’s affecting your ability to follow a chain of thought.

The decline in the quality of your posts has been apparent for some time….

whereas mine were always 💩

4 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Just for the record the 4 year old changing its sex is Daily Mail lies, shockingly enough. 
https://theferret.scot/claim-about-new-transgender-guidance-mostly-false/

There are no "lies", the guidance is out there in the public domain. The very fact these issues are being discussed in primary schools is sinister in itself. But from a govt that refers to "pregnant people" - "women" is the word they are looking for - we shouldn't be surprised.

38 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Where’s England GERS figures so we can compare? 

Based on last year, the deficit was approx one quarter of Scotland's.  This year, rUK rose 11% compared to 13% in Scotland 

Unknown user
5 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

I think you need to smoke less.

I’m pretty sure it’s affecting your ability to follow a chain of thought.

The decline in the quality of your posts has been apparent for some time….

whereas mine were always 💩

Personal attacks now eh?

Here's what you said

"What if the law says nobody is allowed to mention you are not a sausage"

What law stops me from saying a 4 year old boy is a 4 year old boy that thinks he's a girl if, as you say, no one's allowed to mention it?

3 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

I think the only ones backing into hedges are your beloved SNP. They've been called out for the dodgy dossier they presented in order to prove suicide rates amongst transgender people.  

Turns out it was a 10 year old survey from Canada involving 80 children up to age 16, using vague terms like "supportive" parents.  

Not unexpected for a Scot Gov who favour "back to front" policy making. They know the outcome they want then scramble about looking for evidence to "prove"it.

Independence being the best example of all.

jack D and coke
41 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Based on last year, the deficit was approx one quarter of Scotland's.  This year, rUK rose 11% compared to 13% in Scotland 

England has GERS figures? Can you send me the link bud?

Konrad von Carstein
56 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I think the only ones backing into hedges are your beloved SNP. They've been called out for the dodgy dossier they presented in order to prove suicide rates amongst transgender people.  

Turns out it was a 10 year old survey from Canada involving 80 children up to age 16, using vague terms like "supportive" parents.  

Not unexpected for a Scot Gov who favour "back to front" policy making. They know the outcome they want then scramble about looking for evidence to "prove"it.

Independence being the best example of all.

Not beloved EC, they are a means to an end (the only one at the moment) for me.

Clearly your time management skills trump mine as I dont have the time or inclination to research some of the data you mine out, what with the job, walking the dug and endless DIY ongoing at Casa de KvC  :(

43 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

England has GERS figures? Can you send me the link bud?

They don't.  The name is irrelevant. It's the figures that are important. 

28 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Not beloved EC, they are a means to an end (the only one at the moment) for me.

Clearly your time management skills trump mine as I dont have the time or inclination to research some of the data you mine out, what with the job, walking the dug and endless DIY ongoing at Casa de KvC  :(

Point taken, KvC. I did have you down as a card carrying fanatic though.😂

No no, my time management skills are sadly lacking.  The report from Canada was widely reported across the MSM.

Perhaps ,if you wake up and identify as a woman you'll be multi-tasking within minutes?? Might solve your time mgt issues😂

jack D and coke
41 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Why don’t they? Why just the devolved countries? And we’ve had them since Iain Lang invented them to make us look dependant. Why none for England. Like, ever?

Edited by jack D and coke

Konrad von Carstein
35 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Why don’t they? Why just the devolved countries? And we’ve had them since Iain Lang invented them to make us look dependant. Why none for England. Like, ever?

Good strategy, never ask a question you don't know the answer to.

It compounds the subsidy junky Scots narrative...

1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

The figures are irrelevant. 

8 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

The figures are irrelevant. 

A credit card bill is always irrelevant if you're not picking up the tab.

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

What's your point?

Do you need to know the comparable figures for England?

They're available,  they're out there.

The most important figures are expenditure and income.  Go compare!

9 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

What's your point?

Trust figures from Westminster? You're joking aren't you? Scotland always shown in a poor light! What are those morons really hiding? Why are they so scared to let us go? 

Konrad von Carstein
16 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

What's your point?

Do the figures for England get released with as much fanfare, detail and scrutiny as the Scottish figures?

Can you provide links?

Edited by Konrad von Carstein

2 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Do the figures for England get released with as much fanfare, detail and scrutiny as the Scottish figures?

Propaganda for the hard of thinking and the cringers! 

jack D and coke
14 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Can you provide links?

I don’t believe anyone can.
The main thing is Scotland is made to look absolutely peppered mint. Job done. 

Unknown user
2 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

The government provided figures? Trustworthy you reckon?

34 minutes ago, Smithee said:

The government provided figures? Trustworthy you reckon?

The greatest conspiracy theorists of all time are the Nationalists.  The political equivalent of the anti-vaxxers.

You do realise that GERS figures are produced by the Scottish govt? Even the SNP don't contest the figures; they instead promise a land of milk and honey from thin air.

Whatever became of the additional welfare powers that the Scot Gov were awarded several years ago, following the Smith commission? Are they ready to take them on yet?

How about the secret oilfield that the UK govt was "covering up"?  That was the conspiracy theory of the day. Not quite so popular nowadays though eh?

My Alba membership card came, member number 1874. If thats not a sign I don't know what is :D 

Surprised Salmond didn't reserve that one tbh 

Konrad von Carstein
11 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

The greatest conspiracy theorists of all time are the Nationalists.  The political equivalent of the anti-vaxxers.

You do realise that GERS figures are produced by the Scottish govt? Even the SNP don't contest the figures; they instead promise a land of milk and honey from thin air.

Whatever became of the additional welfare powers that the Scot Gov were awarded several years ago, following the Smith commission? Are they ready to take them on yet?

How about the secret oilfield that the UK govt was "covering up"?  That was the conspiracy theory of the day. Not quite so popular nowadays though eh?

Come on Enzo,  during the pre vote campaign it was remorselessly rammed down our throats that North sea oil and gas was done...and Scotland would wither and die without it

Fast forward to now and hey presto we now have a new,  huge oil field to exploit.

9 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Come on Enzo,  during the pre vote campaign it was remorselessly rammed down our throats that North sea oil and gas was done...and Scotland would wither and die without it

Fast forward to now and hey presto we now have a new,  huge oil field to exploit.

KvC, you're buying into the conspiracy now. You ridicule anti vaxxers but the missing and reappearing oilfield one is up there with the Bill Gates microchip.

It was the SNP that was shouting the loudest about the "black gold" and they even forecast a barrel price about 10x the actual figure a year later, just to jazz up the now discredited White Paper.

Konrad von Carstein
Just now, Enzo Chiefo said:

KvC, you're buying into the conspiracy now. You ridicule anti vaxxers but the missing and reappearing oilfield one is up there with the Bill Gates microchip.

It was the SNP that was shouting the loudest about the "black gold" and they even forecast a barrel price about 10x the actual figure a year later, just to jazz up the now discredited White Paper.

Nope,  note buying anything,  we had renowned oil industry expert Ian Wood rolled out at every opportunity by the MSM and Better Together to tell us the tales of doom about North Sea oil and gas.

You seriously suggesting that the new discovery was made just a couple of months ago? Exploration and analysis would be years in the making.

I don't think I've ridiculed anti vaxxers on here (I do in real life mind :) )

2 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Nope,  note buying anything,  we had renowned oil industry expert Ian Wood rolled out at every opportunity by the MSM and Better Together to tell us the tales of doom about North Sea oil and gas.

You seriously suggesting that the new discovery was made just a couple of months ago? Exploration and analysis would be years in the making.

I don't think I've ridiculed anti vaxxers on here (I do in real life mind :) )

Turns out he was right. 7 years later and Nicola Sturgeon is hedging her bets about oil. Unsustainable and certainly no way to build a fledgling nation upon.  

The Tories can't even open coal mines without getting criticism.

We definitely dodged a bullet back in 2014 don't you think?

Konrad von Carstein
7 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Turns out he was right. 7 years later and Nicola Sturgeon is hedging her bets about oil. Unsustainable and certainly no way to build a fledgling nation upon.  

The Tories can't even open coal mines without getting criticism.

We definitely dodged a bullet back in 2014 don't you think?

Well,  and this will surprise you,  I agree,  fossil fuels are not what we should build a Nation (fledgling ffs) on. Luckily, and this is my opinion,  we have an abundance of sources of renewable energy to be harnessed,   good that eh?

Seymour M Hersh

I wonder if Mr Gupta has divvied up the £55million he owes the Scottish Gov after receiving the stern letter from Fergus Ewing back in May? If not perhaps they can take back the 114,000 acre Hunting Estate they threw in to sweeten the deal. Although I believe it's now controlled by an offshore company so perhaps it won't be that easy. 

Konrad von Carstein
6 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I wonder if Mr Gupta has divvied up the £55million he owes the Scottish Gov after receiving the stern letter from Fergus Ewing back in May? If not perhaps they can take back the 114,000 acre Hunting Estate they threw in to sweeten the deal. Although I believe it's now controlled by an offshore company so perhaps it won't be that easy. 

I'm sure that the left wing judiciary will do the right thing should it come before them...

Edited by Konrad von Carstein

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

So you're cool with these figures? How can you be sure? Have you done much homework on them? Can you be sure it's not just fear mongering and propaganda?

8 minutes ago, Smithee said:

So you're cool with these figures? How can you be sure? Have you done much homework on them? Can you be sure it's not just fear mongering and propaganda?

They are independently assessed if that helps.