We are not alone.... Maybe.

Greedy Jambo

Jeffros Furios
4 minutes ago, Ked said:

Can we pretend legions us female for this part of the Fred?

He got bummed by a lizard :wub:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

32 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

You want water tight evidence , i understand that, but i disagree a lack of any is not the end of it..

I don't think he wants watertight evidence, but I could be wrong.  I don't want watertight evidence - I'm already quite convinced that aliens exist in the rest of the universe and I have not a scrap of evidence for that.  But when it comes to claims that they've hung around here, I'd like to see something credible that can be examined and tested.  And there is nothing.  Not a single thing other than videos and other gossipy waffle about how some fella knows some other fella who worked with a guy who told him something but he can't say what it is for fear the deep ****ing state will get him.

Irs actually a cracking topic to discuss 😇

There's a body of water been discovered travelling about space.

We are the aliens perhaps.

What we do know is a wonder to blow your mind and it actually beats for spectacular the pish on video.

I like the alien stories though.

11 minutes ago, Ked said:

You're  a horrible !@#£

Why?

People shouldn't just make shit up, especially when it's so important.  It's videos on YouTube.  It's a branch of the "infotainment" end of the entertainment industry, not real life.  It's playacting for storytellers and scriptwriters, presenters and actors, influencers and tabloid reporters, all for the benefit of armchair fans - not researchers, not sceptics, not analysts, but fans.  Whatever it is, it ain't science.

6 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Why?

People shouldn't just make shit up, especially when it's so important.  It's videos on YouTube.  It's a branch of the "infotainment" end of the entertainment industry, not real life.  It's playacting for storytellers and scriptwriters, presenters and actors, influencers and tabloid reporters, all for the benefit of armchair fans - not researchers, not sceptics, not analysts, but fans.  Whatever it is, it ain't science.

It's not mate.

Seriously I'm just fekin around .

But.

It's like atheists with you Maple and Smithee.

Why don't you just leave the Fred alone?

You all get nipped as fekt.

Gizmo another one.

I agree science and what we know is amazement enough but even that is ever changing.

I suppose I have empathy for the alien crack because I often view what's perceived or given as truth I don't believe.

And that can be rounded on in the same way.

I started a thread about science,math and it's weird a wonderful shit.

Where wur ye?

I just think you four could be a bit less c!@#ush ...😁 and perhaps look at it scientifically. 

It's accepted there's a 50% chance of intelligent life other than ours.

I remember you once sticking up for legions.

A while ago when folk were hee hawing and laughing about the moon landing space craft?

Where's the science in that ?

😁😆😆😆😆

3 hours ago, Ked said:

Leave Jesus oot eh this all eh ye.

Jesus died for this patter. Or something, I don't know what was going on TBH!

Surely football fans thousands of miles away from the religious homeland can't be expected to self censor because religious extremists don't like their preferred prophet being brought up though! 🤷‍♂️ 🤯

I do get it, to you he's this, that, and the holy other, but to me he's exactly the same as Muhammad, or Buddha, or thon elephant one.

As Ricky Gervais said, you agree that all those other gods are nonsense, thousands of them. I mean, of course Prince Phillip isn't a deity! We basically walk hand in hand on this, agreeing on everything, except I believe in one less god than you.

1 hour ago, Ked said:

It's not mate.

But.

Gizmo another one.

I agree science and what we know is amazement enough but even that is ever changing.

I suppose I have empathy for the alien crack because I often view what's perceived or given as truth I don't believe.

Where wur ye?

I just think you four could be a bit less c!@#ush ...😁 and perhaps look at it scientifically. 

A while ago when folk were hee hawing and laughing about the moon landing space craft?

😁😆😆😆😆

You know, this whole earthy way of outright calling people ***** gets a bit boring

37 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Jesus died for this patter. Or something, I don't know what was going on TBH!

Surely football fans thousands of miles away from the religious homeland can't be expected to self censor because religious extremists don't like their preferred prophet being brought up though! 🤷‍♂️ 🤯

I do get it, to you he's this, that, and the holy other, but to me he's exactly the same as Muhammad, or Buddha, or thon elephant one.

As Ricky Gervais said, you agree that all those other gods are nonsense, thousands of them. I mean, of course Prince Phillip isn't a deity! We basically walk hand in hand on this, agreeing on everything, except I believe in one less god than you.

Oi! Don’t be taking the piss out of Ganesh!

4 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Oi! Don’t be taking the piss out of Ganesh!

Nebby wank mate 

Edited by ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS

3 hours ago, Ked said:

It's not mate.

But.

An atheist, but an open-minded and tolerant one.  And in the spirit of Christmas, here's a box of fake snow.

asbestos-snow.jpg

4 hours ago, Ked said:

It's not mate.

But.

Gizmo another one.

Where wur ye?

😁😆😆😆😆

I didn't mean to upset you, honest!  And I certainly didn't mean to be "c!@#ush", which I assume you intend as a criticism.

Atheists tend to prefer the scientific method, which means they want to see evidence whenever extraordinary claims are made.  And the proposition that aliens are visiting the earth is most certainly an extraordinary claim.

But if the believers would prefer that all the "c!@#ush" people vacate the thread and leave them alone, I'll be happy to oblige.  All they have to do is ask.

11 hours ago, Tazio said:

He’d knock lumps out of you mate, and elephant with 4 arms is a bit tasty in a fight. 

I hadn't thought about it like that, I can respect a god that could destroy me with a flick of his appendage. Hey, turns out me and Jake are into the same amount of gods after all!

WorldChampions1902

A quite superb interview of Stanford’s Professor of Immunology and a current nominee for the Nobel Prize by the multi award-winning investigative journalist, Ross Coulthart. Covering everything from recovered orbs in possession of private citizens, to religion, to science, to Apollo 14 astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell, the Wilson memo and a whole lot more. 

The final question at 1 hr 7 mins 55 secs asks, “Given what you know of these whistleblowers and the determination of Congress, do you think we are going to get answers soon and when?”. Nolan responds, “Yes - in the next 2 years. We are getting ready for a public announcement”.

I watched that last night. One of the best bits was him knowing that the Wilson Memo is real, although I have heard him say that before. 

WorldChampions1902
5 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I watched that last night. One of the best bits was him knowing that the Wilson Memo is real, although I have heard him say that before. 

Even better was the fact that he knew about the Wilson memo before it was ‘discovered’ in Dr. Mitchell's archive after he died.

Edited by WorldChampions1902

Just now, WorldChampions1902 said:

Even better was the fact that he knew about the Wilson memo before it was ‘discovered’ in Dr. Mitchell's archive after he died.

Backed up by his knowing Eric Davis very well, and in his opinion, Davis couldn't lie if he tried to. 

WorldChampions1902
3 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Backed up by his knowing Eric Davis very well, and in his opinion, Davis couldn't lie if he tried to. 

None of which prevented the usual suspects from disparaging, detracting from and debunking its authenticity. 

3 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

A quite superb interview of Stanford’s Professor of Immunology and a current nominee for the Nobel Prize by the multi award-winning investigative journalist, Ross Coulthart. Covering everything from recovered orbs in possession of private citizens, to religion, to science, to Apollo 14 astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell, the Wilson memo and a whole lot more. 

The final question at 1 hr 7 mins 55 secs asks, “Given what you know of these whistleblowers and the determination of Congress, do you think we are going to get answers soon and when?”. Nolan responds, “Yes - in the next 2 years. We are getting ready for a public announcement”.

Brilliant. Just another 2 years to wait for absolutely, definitely, 100% percent proof. I'm getting excited already 

WorldChampions1902
13 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Do you know any more about the 40 year old orb that was kept as a conversation-piece by somebody with connections to a big US band? Because Coulthart was talking about getting that analysed a long time ago, which I thought would have been by Nolan? Is that what they are discussing in the video?

WorldChampions1902
1 minute ago, XB52 said:

Brilliant. Just another 2 years to wait for absolutely, definitely, 100% percent proof. I'm getting excited already 

That’s the spirit! 👍

But at least take solace that we have left, “balance of probabilities” behind and are making significant progress towards “beyond reasonable doubt”. The point I am making is that the noose is tightening, which surely everyone must welcome.

13 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Do you know any more about the 40 year old orb that was kept as a conversation-piece by somebody with connections to a big US band? Because Coulthart was talking about getting that analysed a long time ago, which I thought would have been by Nolan? Is that what they are discussing in the video?

Yeah, there are video's on YouTube about that and the Betz sphere that the government apparently kept while returning a lookalike to the owners. Coultart has given samples of the one you mentioned to Nolan. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

I'm not saying that the MH370 videos are real (because i don't know) but that definitely looks like 3 spheres surrounding the plane. 

Coulthart’s last award he won is quite the one. 
The Australian Skeptics announced that Coulthart was their 2023 Bent Spoon Award winner for his uncritical journalism concerning his belief that governments and the Vatican are covering up "'wreckage of downed extraterrestrial spacecraft and the bodies of their pilots.'" The award is given each year to the "'perpetrator of the most preposterous piece of pseudoscience or paranormal piffle.'" 

WorldChampions1902
Just now, Tazio said:

Coulthart’s last award he won is quite the one. 
The Australian Skeptics announced that Coulthart was their 2023 Bent Spoon Award winner for his uncritical journalism concerning his belief that governments and the Vatican are covering up "'wreckage of downed extraterrestrial spacecraft and the bodies of their pilots.'" The award is given each year to the "'perpetrator of the most preposterous piece of pseudoscience or paranormal piffle.'" 

What’s the weather like in Peebles? (Please scroll back a few days).

😉

4 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

What’s the weather like in Peebles? (Please scroll back a few days).

😉

Life’s too short to read every massive post on this thread. And definitely too short to memorise them. 

4 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Life’s too short to read every massive post on this thread. And definitely too short to memorise them. 

A lot of you have no problem memorizing a lot of nonsense though. 

WorldChampions1902
2 hours ago, Tazio said:

Let me help you out then. I am cutting and pasting my previous response to the inference that because an Australian Skeptics outfit says something, it is worth listening to. (With apologies to the OP I was originally responding to).

In the interests of ‘balance’, I would just like to add the following if I may.

As the 6 page rebuttal from Coulthart above explains, his belief is quote “irrelevant”. What he does is present evidence/testimony. In this case, much of that has arisen from the testimony of a high-ranking US Intelligence Officer (David Grusch) who was ‘read into’ 2000+ of the most secret projects. He also regularly briefed Presidents on much of that.

The fact that US Intelligence agencies attempted to smear Grusch’s credibility (and failed), says more about how serious his revelations should be taken, than an Australian Skeptics organisation. Especially when one of Grusch’s most Senior Officers (Lt Karl Nell) subsequently vouched for Grusch’s character and trustworthiness. And don’t forget, there’s also the declaration by the US Congress Intelligence Committee Inspector General that Grusch’s testimony is both “credible and urgent”.

Now that we have (hopefully), got that point out of the way, what do you think about the responses Professor Garry Nolan, current Nobel Prize Nominee gave to the very telling questions that multi award-winning investigative journalist Ross Coulthart provided? Given, presumably, you were unable to locate any derogatory Professor Garry Nolan history from a quick Google search?

On 12/12/2023 at 22:38, Ked said:

It's not mate.

But.

Gizmo another one.

Where wur ye?

😁😆😆😆😆

1. I'm not an atheist
2. I'm a huge space fan, a futurist, an astrophotographer, sci-fi nut, early AI exponent and I have a keen interest in astrophysics. Oh, and I'm a member of the Planetary Society. 

This is the poster I had on my wall when I was younger:

I Want To Believe UFO Poster TV SERIES Print- A5 A4 A3 A2 A1 A0 Sizes - A3  (297 x 420mm) : Amazon.co.uk: Home & Kitchen

I'm sometimes seen wearing this message on a t-shirt:

40 Years Ago, Earth Beamed Its First Postcard to the Stars

rip Arecibo 

Unfortunately, the more you look into this seriously (and I mean seriously - research papers, lectures on rocket propulsion, learning orbital mechanics, struggling to fully grasp and understand theories such as special relativity as well as following all the brilliant modern physicists who help educate and inform us laymen - people like NGT, Kaku, Greene, Michelle Faller, Krauss including attending lectures, running SETI at home for years) - unfortunately this all showed me that the more we know, the further the possibility of aliens contacting us let alone visiting us, recedes proportionally to that knowledge.

So when huge claims are made, it needs evidence and/or at least some hint of the method of propulsion that can breach the universal speed limit for me to take it seriously, not just some 'belief' backed up by the first YouTube video that had emotive music, made a big claim and had zero evidence beyond a portentous voice over with some claims to higher authority.  

It's not enough, either, to hear someone say "I knew an Engineer at skunk-works who knew a guy who said that they knew a black-box project who "had circumvented Einstein" (ie relativity) or had recovered "a zero-point weapon from a downed craft". Something like this carries such mind-bending implications that the world would surely be transformed by the knowledge or the nation-state that could harness it would already rule the entire planet.  

This, sadly, is all we have from our searching the night sky:

undefined

So you might not like that I post rebuttals or ask further questions about a lot of what is shared here, but at least acknowledge that it comes from a place of interest and knowledge. 🫡

2 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Let me help you out then. I am cutting and pasting my previous response to the inference that because an Australian Skeptics outfit says something, it is worth listening to. (With apologies to the OP I was originally responding to).

In the interests of ‘balance’, I would just like to add the following if I may.

As the 6 page rebuttal from Coulthart above explains, his belief is quote “irrelevant”. What he does is present evidence/testimony. In this case, much of that has arisen from the testimony of a high-ranking US Intelligence Officer (David Grusch) who was ‘read into’ 2000+ of the most secret projects. He also regularly briefed Presidents on much of that.

The fact that US Intelligence agencies attempted to smear Grusch’s credibility (and failed), says more about how serious his revelations should be taken, than an Australian Skeptics organisation. Especially when one of Grusch’s most Senior Officers (Lt Karl Nell) subsequently vouched for Grusch’s character and trustworthiness. And don’t forget, there’s also the declaration by the US Congress Intelligence Committee Inspector General that Grusch’s testimony is both “credible and urgent”.

Now that we have (hopefully), got that point out of the way, what do you think about the responses Professor Garry Nolan, current Nobel Prize Nominee gave to the very telling questions that multi award-winning investigative journalist Ross Coulthart provided? Given, presumably, you were unable to locate any derogatory Professor Garry Nolan history from a quick Google search?

I did t look to be honest as it doesn’t worry me too much, though I was slightly intrigued that he appears to be an immunology expert. 

WorldChampions1902
2 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I did t look to be honest as it doesn’t worry me too much, though I was slightly intrigued that he appears to be an immunology expert. 

You are correct. But unless you understand his full CV, you won’t do him justice. Including working with the CIA on researching brain-damage to US military personnel who got too close to UAP’s. And in the interview, he point blank says he could not answer at least one other different question on the UAP topic, which betrayed yet another ‘string to his bow’.

Nolan is highly credible IMHO.

WorldChampions1902
5 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

P.S whoever posts about not having brain cells in their armpit is a wank. 😂

I suspect that some will argue that they do.::troll::

2 hours ago, Gizmo said:

1. I'm not an atheist
2. I'm a huge space fan, a futurist, an astrophotographer, sci-fi nut, early AI exponent and I have a keen interest in astrophysics. Oh, and I'm a member of the Planetary Society. 

This is the poster I had on my wall when I was younger:

I Want To Believe UFO Poster TV SERIES Print- A5 A4 A3 A2 A1 A0 Sizes - A3  (297 x 420mm) : Amazon.co.uk: Home & Kitchen

I'm sometimes seen wearing this message on a t-shirt:

40 Years Ago, Earth Beamed Its First Postcard to the Stars

rip Arecibo 

Unfortunately, the more you look into this seriously (and I mean seriously - research papers, lectures on rocket propulsion, learning orbital mechanics, struggling to fully grasp and understand theories such as special relativity as well as following all the brilliant modern physicists who help educate and inform us laymen - people like NGT, Kaku, Greene, Michelle Faller, Krauss including attending lectures, running SETI at home for years) - unfortunately this all showed me that the more we know, the further the possibility of aliens contacting us let alone visiting us, recedes proportionally to that knowledge.

So when huge claims are made, it needs evidence and/or at least some hint of the method of propulsion that can breach the universal speed limit for me to take it seriously, not just some 'belief' backed up by the first YouTube video that had emotive music, made a big claim and had zero evidence beyond a portentous voice over with some claims to higher authority.  

It's not enough, either, to hear someone say "I knew an Engineer at skunk-works who knew a guy who said that they knew a black-box project who "had circumvented Einstein" (ie relativity) or had recovered "a zero-point weapon from a downed craft". Something like this carries such mind-bending implications that the world would surely be transformed by the knowledge or the nation-state that could harness it would already rule the entire planet.  

This, sadly, is all we have from our searching the night sky:

undefined

So you might not like that I post rebuttals or ask further questions about a lot of what is shared here, but at least acknowledge that it comes from a place of interest and knowledge. 🫡

I was more having a carry on that night mate.

I know you might not want to hear it from a poster like me but I respect your posts and especially the ones about science /philosophy types.

8 hours ago, XB52 said:

I'm looking forward to the next delay, TBQFHWY. :laugh:

7 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I'm not saying that the MH370 videos are real (because i don't know) but that definitely looks like 3 spheres surrounding the plane. 

Orbs, no?

5 hours ago, Tazio said:

Who appears to be an immunology expert?