We are not alone.... Maybe.

Greedy Jambo

12 hours ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Do you reckon you'll see an alien in your lifetime?

I won't. But I think we'll see evidence of extraterrestrial life, and it'd be pleasing to see evidence of extraterrestrial intelligence. 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

2 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I doubt it but I live in hope. If/when a US President stands at a lectern and announces that we are indeed living in the presence of a Non-Human Intelligence and have done for a very long time, it won’t be accompanied by images of any of the ‘species’ of aliens we have evidence of IMHO. Not least because it will probably scare half the population s**tless. After which, the naysayers will continue to put their fingers in their ears and still deny such a presence.

Any ideas why all these highly-placed whistleblowers are revealing what they know? Despite attempts by certain elements of certain government agencies to discredit and intimidate them? For example, they desperately tried to smear David Grusch with the mental health card and failed spectacularly. And as the clip above demonstrates, Grusch’s stock in Congress has soared following the latest behind closed doors hearing. Not just in the eyes of previously sceptical Congressmen, but in the view of the Director General of the Intelligence Community.

There are also the dozens of other whistleblowers who have testified to Congress behind closed doors, many of whom have supplied corroborating evidence. There is complete radio silence on all of that from the US authorities. And as the clip shows, more new whistleblowers are queuing up to share their experiences.

Why couldn't you just answer the question he asked, instead of going off on a quasi-religious rant?

Unknown user
27 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

I won't. But I think we'll see evidence of extraterrestrial life, and it'd be pleasing to see evidence of extraterrestrial intelligence. 

That seems feasible, except I'll be all Meh

54 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

That seems feasible, except I'll be all Meh

Definitely not a "meh" moment for me if it happens.  Because of the sheer size and scale of the universe, it makes sense that it surely must have the conditions to support life, and intelligent life, in more than just this relatively inconsequential corner.  But we haven't yet put our hands on concrete evidence to support that, because until very recently we simply didn't have the required know-how or tools for the job.  We do now, even if the knowledge is still underdeveloped and the technology a bit basic.  So finding that evidence would be a big deal in scientific terms.

Unknown user
5 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Definitely not a "meh" moment for me if it happens.  Because of the sheer size and scale of the universe, it makes sense that it surely must have the conditions to support life, and intelligent life, in more than just this relatively inconsequential corner.  But we haven't yet put our hands on concrete evidence to support that, because until very recently we simply didn't have the required know-how or tools for the job.  We do now, even if the knowledge is still underdeveloped and the technology a bit basic.  So finding that evidence would be a big deal in scientific terms.

Aye I know, I just don't feel anything about it. The way I see it, every advancement in space takes our eyes off the problems on earth, so it just doesn't represent anything positive to me.

WorldChampions1902
2 hours ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

I'm a naysayer and you're putting an awful lot of words in my mouth!

I don't believe aliens have been here, that's all 🤷‍♂️ 

One thing I will ask though, there's all this compelling evidence, fleets half a century ago, downed craft in secret bunkers, alien lifeforms being studied, people being silenced, very credible witnesses, etc. so how come you don't think you'll ever see an alien?

In response to your first sentence, I will repeat the final sentence of my post which was, “Sadly, no amount of ‘evidence’ is ever going to be accepted by a certain element of ’naysayers’ for all manner of reasons”.

Why do I not think I will see an alien? Firstly my age profile goes against me - i.e. I am unlikely to  live long enough to see that physical evidence produced. Secondly, if I do live to see an announcement that we are indeed not alone, as mentioned above, it won’t be accompanied by evidence of any “biologics” IMHO.  Thirdly, the extent of the decades of cover-ups, dirty tricks campaigns, secrecy, lies, threats, intimidation by certain elements of government agencies will continue to prevail. If you need up to date evidence of that, take a look at the whole story around whistleblower Grusch and Senators continued frustrations around how these actors continue to frustrate their attempts for transparency.

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

In response to your first sentence, I will repeat the final sentence of my post which was, “Sadly, no amount of ‘evidence’ is ever going to be accepted by a certain element of ’naysayers’ for all manner of reasons”.

Why do I not think I will see an alien? Firstly my age profile goes against me - i.e. I am unlikely to  live long enough to see that physical evidence produced. Secondly, if I do live to see an announcement that we are indeed not alone, as mentioned above, it won’t be accompanied by evidence of any “biologics” IMHO.  Thirdly, the extent of the decades of cover-ups, dirty tricks campaigns, secrecy, lies, threats, intimidation by certain elements of government agencies will continue to prevail. If you need up to date evidence of that, take a look at the whole story around whistleblower Grusch and Senators continued frustrations around how these actors continue to frustrate their attempts for transparency.

Surely though, honest to god first contact would be impossible to cover up wouldn't it?

WorldChampions1902
5 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Surely though, honest to god first contact would be impossible to cover up wouldn't it?

Had I not been reading around this topic for so many years, I would be inclined to agree with you.

What’s interesting though, is that depending on the material you initially research, it doesn’t necessarily take very long to start thinking the opposite. As I have said before on here, this subject is incredibly complex and has multiple facets. It’s not until you start to view the wider picture, identify patterns/consistencies the underhand methods, the debunking efforts by government whilst simultaneously spending gazillions of dollars conducting secret research over decades - you realise that all is not what it seems.

Unknown user
1 minute ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Had I not been reading around this topic for so many years, I would be inclined to agree with you.

What’s interesting though, is that depending on the material you initially research, it doesn’t necessarily take very long to start thinking the opposite. As I have said before on here, this subject is incredibly complex and has multiple facets. It’s not until you start to view the wider picture, identify patterns/consistencies the underhand methods, the debunking efforts by government whilst simultaneously spending gazillions of dollars conducting secret research over decades - you realise that all is not what it seems.

How many amateur eyes watch the skies? It seems ridiculous to assume an earthly government COULD cover something like that up, never mind all governments.

Maple Leaf

To the surprise of no-one, the "alien" bodies presented to the Mexican government with great fanfare, and with pictures shown on this thread, turned out to be fake.  They're modern, built recently with glue and bones, some animal some human.

To pick up on a point in a post above, I fully expect that spectroscopy will reveal the presence of gasses in the atmosphere of a distant planet which indicate that there's something organic on that planet.  I expect that to happen in the lifetime of most of the people reading this thread.

Then we'll be able to say that we really are not alone.

WorldChampions1902
2 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

How many amateur eyes watch the skies? It seems ridiculous to assume an earthly government COULD cover something like that up, never mind all governments.

As fantastical as it sounds, the US military are alleged to have rapid response units that not only fly to crash sites on US and it’s allies soil, but go into the territories of nations with which it doesn’t have a good relationship. With the exception of the obvious countries like Russia, North Korea, China etc. Once there, they allegedly recover crashed material. TBF, we are not just talking about UAP’s here, but any material “of interest” to US National Security.

Bullshit? Look up the statements of Sgt. Clifford Stone, whose testimony has been corroborated in recent years by other whistleblowers? Bullshit? If you read some of the case studies, it explains why witnesses to sightings and craft landings at times state that they were later interviewed by US personnel and/or they saw US military involved in recovery and clean up operations. The 1960’s  Westall school incident in Melbourne Australia is just one example. Incidents in Mexico and Brazil have also been similarly documented and there are others. In fact, as regards Mexico, there are allegations in one incident whereby the Mexican and US military engaged in a firefight on Mexican soil - literally fighting over a crashed craft!

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

To the surprise of no-one, the "alien" bodies presented to the Mexican government with great fanfare, and with pictures shown on this thread, turned out to be fake.  They're modern, built recently with glue and bones, some animal some human.

To pick up on a point in a post above, I fully expect that spectroscopy will reveal the presence of gasses in the atmosphere of a distant planet which indicate that there's something organic on that planet.  I expect that to happen in the lifetime of most of the people reading this thread.

Aw I thought they were cake

Unknown user

As fantastical as it sounds, the US military are alleged to have rapid response units that not only fly to crash sites on US and it’s allies soil, but go into the territories of nations with which it doesn’t have a good relationship. With the exception of the obvious countries like Russia, North Korea, China etc. Once there, they allegedly recover crashed material. TBF, we are not just talking about UAP’s here, but any material “of interest” to US National Security.

Bullshit? Look up the statements of Sgt. Clifford Stone, whose testimony has been corroborated in recent years by other whistleblowers? Bullshit? If you read some of the case studies, it explains why witnesses to sightings and craft landings at times state that they were later interviewed by US personnel and/or they saw US military involved in recovery and clean up operations. The 1960’s  Westall school incident in Melbourne Australia is just one example. Incidents in Mexico and Brazil have also been similarly documented and there are others. In fact, as regards Mexico, there are allegations in one incident whereby the Mexican and US military engaged in a firefight on Mexican soil - literally fighting over a crashed craft!

I'm not talking about crashed craft (such little faith in the intelligence of intelligent life!), I'm talking about telescopes and all that stuff. 

It would take an extremely unlikely series of events for aliens to get here undetected, crash, and be taken by government agencies. I mean, their ships can move at incredible speeds, underwater and all that, right?

WorldChampions1902
3 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

I’d appreciate your source on this? Not saying you are wrong BTW and for the record, I  have had an open mind on this story from day 1. Especially as Jaime Maussan has ‘previous’ for this. But I would like to read the scientific conclusions - especially as the eggs inside one of these bodies was a conundrum.

Cheers.

Unknown user
Just now, WorldChampions1902 said:

I’d appreciate your source on this? Not saying you are wrong BTW and for the record, I  have had an open mind on this story from day 1. Especially as Jaime Maussan has ‘previous’ for this. But I would like to read the scientific conclusions - especially as the eggs inside one of these bodies was a conundrum.

Cheers.

It's what he believes 

WorldChampions1902
1 minute ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

It's what he believes 

Cool.

Silly me. I’m one for credible witnesses testifying under oath to Congress on threat of jail and heavy fines. Sharing their first-hand information that just so happens to be corroborated by a myriad of other credible witnesses stretching back decades. Subsequently backed up by previously sceptical members of Congress and the Director General of the Intelligence Community. All the while, such whistleblowers suffering death threats to add credibility to their testimony. That to me sounds like there’s something to it.

It’s a bit strange that the scientific community have taken months to determine the material in question was glued animal bones. But that’s “old science” for you I suppose!

1 hour ago, Ulysses said:

Think what we know now about the universe with the tech from the past 60 years. Its amazing. Imagine what we will know in the next 60.

I think the universe is teeming with life at different levels of intelligence. 

Like you said, we are just probing and prodding at a miniscule part of it.

5 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Unfortunately, the naysayers are unable to explain the mind-blowing energy characteristics of these craft. As has been well documented, just one of the recent Tic-Tacs that were recorded on multiple military sensor systems required more energy than is available from ALL the nuclear power generators on the planet! And there were fleets of these craft recorded on these sensors! Meanwhile, planet earth continues to engage in wars over oil and gas, whilst allegedly, at least one earthly nation is sitting on the answer to the planets energy crisis and has been for 70 years.

Sadly, no amount of ‘evidence’ is ever going to be accepted by a certain element of ’naysayers’ for all manner of reasons.

I'm gonna need some citations for this claim, as it sounds like pure hyperbole and wishful conjecture. Since we do not possess this craft, I assume, then how do we even know what it was to know what it would need for propulsion? 

WorldChampions1902
1 minute ago, Gizmo said:

I'm gonna need some citations for this claim, as it sounds like pure hyperbole and wishful conjecture. Since we do not possess this craft, I assume, then how do we even know what it was to know what it would need for propulsion? 

All the performance characteristics of these craft were analysed based on multiple military sensors to arrive at that conclusion. I do not have the source, but it has been covered in material I have read recently. I suggest you do more digging and in the meantime, if I come across it again, I will let you know.

1 hour ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

It would - it would generate everything from alien religions to stuff we probably cannot predict. It certainly wouldn't be "oh aye" and then business as usual. At worst, we'd have something off-world to direct our hate and thirst for war at.

It's impossible and claims of some Team America Rapid Response Ufo Unit is bullshit. Some places are not easy to get to, the images would leak out. We see downed rocket parts shown on Twitter from remote Chinese villages almost in real-time. 

I'm not talking about crashed craft (such little faith in the intelligence of intelligent life!), I'm talking about telescopes and all that stuff. 

It would take an extremely unlikely series of events for aliens to get here undetected, crash, and be taken by government agencies. I mean, their ships can move at incredible speeds, underwater and all that, right?

You'll note he never addresses this - it simply, like religion, puts a massive barrier in the way of his beliefs. I mean we are only claiming that the universal speed limit can be routinely broken, yet the same craft, way way waaaaaaay beyond our comprehension just crash regularly when it enters into the earth's atmosphere. This despite being built to travel at speeds where a microscopic particle could destroy the craft in an instant. 

Again, without religious fervour I doubt anyone can readily square that away.

Edited by Gizmo

Maple Leaf
1 hour ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Cheers.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2024/01/12/peru-officials-alien-figures-are-not-real/72209492007/

23 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

All the performance characteristics of these craft were analysed based on multiple military sensors to arrive at that conclusion. I do not have the source, but it has been covered in material I have read recently. I suggest you do more digging and in the meantime, if I come across it again, I will let you know.

How can you analyse something that might have been nothing more than a mirage, reflections or other phenomena? Military sensors cannot give us the weight of the object hence there is no possibility of verifying these outlandish claims about energy requirements.

Sensors, which it appears you believe to be 100 % accurate without any false positives or other issues cropping up, once mistook clouds for an incoming ICBM attack and could have led to WWIII. Fortunately, someone viewing the sensor readout did not have the same need to accept the result without verification, otherwise, we probably would not be having this discussion.

Edited by Gizmo

WorldChampions1902
8 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

How can you analyse something that might have been nothing more than a mirage, reflections or other phenomena? Military sensors cannot give us the weight of the object hence there is no possibility of verifying these outlandish claims about energy requirements.

Sensors, which it appears you believe to be 100 % accurate without any false positives or other issues cropping up, once mistook clouds for an incoming IBM attack and could have led to WWIII. Fortunately, someone viewing the sensor readout did not have the same need to accept the result without verification, otherwise, we probably would not be having this discussion.

22 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

This topic has been covered by more than one commentator/scientist. As promised, here is just one example. Dr. Garry Nolan being interviewed from the 18 minute 35 secs mark.

WorldChampions1902
36 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Waiting for our resident idiot to pop onto the thread to decry the old science being used to forensically examine these figures. 

Are you sure that the link you have provided isn’t a typical ‘debunk’ attempt? Because if you read the article below very carefully, something doesn’t add up.

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/scientists-assert-alien-mummies-peru-are-really-dolls-made-earthly-bones-2024-01-13/

WorldChampions1902
1 hour ago, Maple Leaf said:

Are you sure that the link you have provided isn’t a typical ‘debunk’ attempt? Because if you read the article below very carefully, something doesn’t add up.

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/scientists-assert-alien-mummies-peru-are-really-dolls-made-earthly-bones-2024-01-13/

WorldChampions1902
2 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Waiting for our resident idiot to pop onto the thread to decry the old science being used to forensically examine these figures. 

As I suspected, not just “old science”, but fraudulent ‘science’, being used to debunk and discredit the Nazca Mummies story.

Your comment about a ‘resident idiot’ has come back to bite you. The good news is that when so much time, effort and money goes in to debunking alien/ufo material, my interest is immediately piqued. I think I will be taking much more interest in this story from now on, as it seems there is something to it.

BTW, don’t be too hard on yourself. We ALL (myself included), get conned by the misinformation, disinformation, lies and BS, that dogs this topic. After all, US government agencies have limitless taxpayers cash to spread this s**t, which is just one reason why they have gotten away with it for 70 years. Conspiracy? What conspiracy?

2 hours ago, Gizmo said:

I take it some randomer journo who's got lots of awards but who's also demonstrated a capacity for being easily conned doesn't count?

3 hours ago, Gizmo said:

You'll note he never addresses this - it simply, like religion, puts a massive barrier in the way of his beliefs. I mean we are only claiming that the universal speed limit can be routinely broken, yet the same craft, way way waaaaaaay beyond our comprehension just crash regularly when it enters into the earth's atmosphere. This despite being built to travel at speeds where a microscopic particle could destroy the craft in an instant. 

Again, without religious fervour I doubt anyone can readily square that away.

I think the expression in gaming might be God-modding.  If the world contains a fact that renders your story illogical, just wish it out of existence.  If you need a fact brought into the world so that your story ceases to be illogical, just wish it into existence. 

The reality is that in order for alien vessels landing on Earth to be real, the observer first must believe them to be real.  No evidence has ever been brought forward anywhere that successfully contradicts or contravenes that reality.  Bizarrely, despite multiple efforts on this forum and even in this very thread, it's never happened even here. It's a lot like believing in gods.

Occam's Razor, lads.  Never fails.

Edited by Ulysses

Maple Leaf
4 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

72209667007-1920699616.jpg?crop=5686,426

These absurd creations were presented by a known fraudster.  Why anyone believed his BS is a mystery to me.

WorldChampions1902
1 minute ago, Maple Leaf said:

These absurd creations were presented by a known fraudster.  Why anyone believed his BS is a mystery to me.

Source please? 

As I suspected, not just “old science”, but fraudulent ‘science’, being used to debunk and discredit the Nazca Mummies story.

Your comment about a ‘resident idiot’ has come back to bite you. The good news is that when so much time, effort and money goes in to debunking alien/ufo material, my interest is immediately piqued. I think I will be taking much more interest in this story from now on, as it seems there is something to it.

BTW, don’t be too hard on yourself. We ALL (myself included), get conned by the misinformation, disinformation, lies and BS, that dogs this topic. After all, US government agencies have limitless taxpayers cash to spread this s**t, which is just one reason why they have gotten away with it for 70 years. Conspiracy? What conspiracy?

1. If those are our alien overlords, I think we'll be OK. I'll set my cat on them.
2. I didn't mean you were the resident idiot, just a bit too obsessed to see the fake dolls from the aliens. 

31 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

72209667007-1920699616.jpg?crop=5686,426

“the mighty ships tore across the empty wastes of space and finally dived screaming on to the first planet they came across - which happened to be the Earth - where due to a terrible miscalculation of scale the entire battle fleet was accidentally swallowed by a small dog.”

Douglas Adams

Maple Leaf
49 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Source please? 

If you want to believe this charlatan, that's up to you.

Maussan was involved in publicizing a specimen dubbed "Metepec Creature", which later turned out to be a skinned monkey, as well as a "Demon Fairy" in 2016, which turned out be the remains of a bat, wooden sticks, epoxy, and other unknown elements.[1]

In 2015, Maussan led an event called "Be Witness" where a mummified body claimed to be an alien child was unveiled. The mummified corpse was later identified as a human child.[

3]

In 2017, Maussan appeared in a video hosted by Gaia, Inc. where a mummified body supposedly discovered in Peru near the Nazca lines claimed to be "a three-fingered alien" was unveiled.[3]

Then there's the 2023 man-made dolls fiasco.

WorldChampions1902
3 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

If you want to believe this charlatan, that's up to you.

Maussan was involved in publicizing a specimen dubbed "Metepec Creature", which later turned out to be a skinned monkey, as well as a "Demon Fairy" in 2016, which turned out be the remains of a bat, wooden sticks, epoxy, and other unknown elements.[1]

In 2015, Maussan led an event called "Be Witness" where a mummified body claimed to be an alien child was unveiled. The mummified corpse was later identified as a human child.[

3]

In 2017, Maussan appeared in a video hosted by Gaia, Inc. where a mummified body supposedly discovered in Peru near the Nazca lines claimed to be "a three-fingered alien" was unveiled.[3]

Then there's the 2023 man-made dolls fiasco.

I have never said I believed Maussan. And I am fully aware of and indeed acknowledged his previous indiscretions. I have also never once said on here that I believe the Nazca Mummy case to be genuine. What I have consistently said, is that I have an open mind.

Now, if you had done your homework before you had posted the link to the USA Today story, you would have realised that it was BS. You have now compounded your shortcomings by wrongly attributing the image of fake dolls posted by another member, to Maussan and using that falsehood to further denigrate Maussan’s reputation. The video I attached earlier proves that falsehood.

There is enough nonsense spouted on this thread, without clear falsehoods being spread, especially when I have posted the proof. 

Unknown user

Source please? Context please?

The link above, right at the top. You missed it?

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

“the mighty ships tore across the empty wastes of space and finally dived screaming on to the first planet they came across - which happened to be the Earth - where due to a terrible miscalculation of scale the entire battle fleet was accidentally swallowed by a small dog.”

Douglas Adams

Made of cake, you see

WorldChampions1902
2 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Made of cake, you see

Cheers. The USA Today article. 👍

Unknown user

The caption to that photo includes;

"Two doll-like figures believed to be remains of an extraterrestrial alien were actually just objects made with paper, glue, metal and human and animal bones"

Unknown user

Cheers. The USA Today article. 👍

Correct

Just now, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

"Two doll-like figures believed to be remains of an extraterrestrial alien were actually just objects made with paper, glue, metal and human and animal bones"

Very credible man is Flavio Estrada, has a brother in the California Highway Patrol.

WorldChampions1902

Which nobody disputes. What needs to be asked is, who put those together and then tried (and failed), to link them to the mummies Maussan presented to the Mexican Congress in September last year? Muassan’s mummies are still undergoing scientific study and as I understand it, have been proven to be 1800 years old, contain 30% DNA that cannot be explained and have large metal plates embedded in them which consist of two of the rarest metals on earth. Furthermore, one of those mummies contains 3 eggs. There are lots of unanswered questions which I would like to resolve.

Another interesting side note is that one of the key US Congress whistleblowers, Ryan Graves, was invited to that October Mexican Congress Hearing where these mummies were unveiled. There was serious upset about this from Graves and those supporting his disclosure efforts, because there was a suspicion that evidence presented at that Mexican Congress hearing that could be discredited, would smear Graves reputation. Well, guess what has just happened?

il Duce McTarkin
7 hours ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Aye I know, I just don't feel anything about it. The way I see it, every advancement in space takes our eyes off the problems on earth, so it just doesn't represent anything positive to me.

pGE3wV.gif

When the Vulcans arrive, Smithee, it will herald a new era of peace on earth and brotherhood amongst all mankind. I've seen the future, man.

Unknown user
22 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Which nobody disputes. What needs to be asked is, who put those together and then tried (and failed), to link them to the mummies Maussan presented to the Mexican Congress in September last year? Muassan’s mummies are still undergoing scientific study and as I understand it, have been proven to be 1800 years old, contain 30% DNA that cannot be explained and have large metal plates embedded in them which consist of two of the rarest metals on earth. Furthermore, one of those mummies contains 3 eggs. There are lots of unanswered questions which I would like to resolve.

Another interesting side note is that one of the key US Congress whistleblowers, Ryan Graves, was invited to that October Mexican Congress Hearing where these mummies were unveiled. There was serious upset about this from Graves and those supporting his disclosure efforts, because there was a suspicion that evidence presented at that Mexican Congress hearing that could be discredited, would smear Graves reputation. Well, guess what has just happened?

3 eggs? Goodness, that's quite a rich cake!

Unknown user
4 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

pGE3wV.gif

When the Vulcans arrive, Smithee, it will herald a new era of peace on earth and brotherhood amongst all mankind. I've seen the future, man.

I am down to rip it up for my new alien overlords, but evidence of some microbe twat a million years ago, a million miles away - meh

il Duce McTarkin

I am down to rip it up for my new alien overlords, but evidence of some microbe twat a million years ago, a million miles away - meh

Microbes have feelings too, smithee. :(

Unknown user
Just now, il Duce McTarkin said:

Microbes have feelings too, smithee. :(

Had, guv, had.

il Duce McTarkin
12 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Had, guv, had.

Maybe they can be reanimated or cloned into something more exciting like in Jurrasic World?