We are not alone.... Maybe.

Greedy Jambo

Unknown user
1 minute ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Maybe they can be reanimated or cloned into something more exciting like in Jurrasic World?

Once they start splicing viable DNA I'll be on it like a dug on dropped mince TBF 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

2 hours ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

3 eggs? Goodness, that's quite a rich cake!

The Great Mexican Fake Off?

1c4191e0-2b66-4468-bf8e-383f7444205d&f=1

4 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

If you want to believe this charlatan, that's up to you.

Maussan was involved in publicizing a specimen dubbed "Metepec Creature", which later turned out to be a skinned monkey, as well as a "Demon Fairy" in 2016, which turned out be the remains of a bat, wooden sticks, epoxy, and other unknown elements.[1]

In 2015, Maussan led an event called "Be Witness" where a mummified body claimed to be an alien child was unveiled. The mummified corpse was later identified as a human child.[

3]

In 2017, Maussan appeared in a video hosted by Gaia, Inc. where a mummified body supposedly discovered in Peru near the Nazca lines claimed to be "a three-fingered alien" was unveiled.[3]

Then there's the 2023 man-made dolls fiasco.

Not only are these artefacts fake, but they are used to promote a strain of quite unpleasant racism that has raised its ugly head consistently over the last 95 years or so (and indeed that has echoes into the longer past).

Elongated small heads are human, and in the case of Peruvian child skulls that has been known since at least the 1920s.  They are elongated for cultural (possibly religious) reasons.  Regrettably, that has helped to fuel the racist assumption in caucasian Europeans and Americans that the kind of primitive savages whose cultural practices led to elongation of skulls were incapable of the kind of art, architecture and engineering seen in Peru and many other places in South and in what was called Mesoamerica.  Over decades, this led to the conspiracy theory that aliens rather than primitive humans must have done this work.

Maussan and his co-operators are nothing more than chancers, who have repeatedly tried to build fake facsimiles of fairies, aliens and suchlike creatures - and apparently have played quite fast and loose about their own and their mates' skillsets and qualifications.  The elongated skull Peruvian alien babies got outings in 2023, 2021, 2017 and 2014, but in fact variations on this theme have been tried by others for decades - and worse, were built on the appalling beliefs and ideas promoted by colonial "scientists" of the 19th century about racial and ethnic inferiority.  You could argue that Maussan and his mates weren't motivated by racism, and indeed my personal view is that they are motivated by an opportunity to cash in and get lots of views and ad revenue.  But at the Mexican Congress they were willing to let the "primitive savages" trope do some of the work in establishing their alien notions as a plausible alternative, and of course in so doing they were building on the work of generations of racists who have tried to claim that the ancient civilisations of South America were too savage to produce the many astonishing wonders of art and engineering that in fact they did produce.

No trustworthy and self-respecting scientist in the fields of archaeology, medicine, or anthropology buys this complete snakeoil fraudulent trash being produced by Maussan.  No scientist in their right mind "keeps an open mind about it" - because only a racist or someone quite gullible would do that when the evidence has been in plain sight for nearly 100 years.  This is not science under debate.  All you're seeing here is a carpet-bagging hustling for cash combined with the nasty underbelly of a racist view of "inferior" peoples and cultures.

It's easy for us to dismiss a lot of this alien stuff as just laughable and relatively harmless.  But don't forget that some of it is built on beliefs and ideas that are a lot more unpleasant and more shameful - and this is a prime example.

This is teased out a lot more fully at the link below.  Vox, as you may be aware, is quite sceptical of alien and paranormal "theories", as well as being relatively left and progressive in American political terms.  So you should read it with that filter in mind.

The origin of the fake unboxed aliens is wilder than actual aliens - Vox

The only way there'll be life on other planets,  is when we pit it there. There is no other life anywhere in this vacuum of nothingness.  Is by sheer fluke that there's any life here and an even bigger fluke intelligent life evolved. 

Plus, I hope there  life is never found either afar or on earth, because Humans beings are fecking sadists and we'd do unspeakable things to it.

indianajones
6 hours ago, ri Alban said:

The only way there'll be life on other planets,  is when we pit it there. There is no other life anywhere in this vacuum of nothingness.  Is by sheer fluke that there's any life here and an even bigger fluke intelligent life evolved. 

Plus, I hope there  life is never found either afar or on earth, because Humans beings are fecking sadists and we'd do unspeakable things to it.

Cant wait to shag one. Whatever it is. 

6 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Nah, it will because you will then look daft in the eyes of Greedy etc for ridiculing them all that time :laugh:

WorldChampions1902
26 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Well, if what these whistleblowers are alleging is true, you’ll have a choice of more than one ‘species’. No doubt, some entrepreneur will develop an intergalactic dating app at some point for the deviants amongst us. Let’s hope they’ve eradicated intergalactic STD’s. 🙃

Maple Leaf
3 hours ago, indianajones said:

Well, if you listen to Paul Hellyer, you maybe already have!  He believed that aliens were living among us, and actually looked like us. 

WorldChampions1902
18 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Well, if you listen to Paul Hellyer, you maybe already have!  He believed that aliens were living among us, and actually looked like us. 

I’ll have one of the tall “Nordic” blondes please! Think of the most gorgeous Scandinavian women you can and multiply that beauty by a factor of 10. 

henrysmithsgloves
31 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

And they wear a Hibs top🤫🤫

WorldChampions1902

@Gizmo

I meant to respond to your comment about alleged “UFO Recovery Rapid Response Units”, when you posted the response, It's impossible and claims of some Team America Rapid Response Ufo Unit is bullshit”.

One of the allegations levelled at some of those Aerospace Corporations that seemingly harbour recovered UAP technology, is that they too have their own recovery teams.

When whistleblower David Grusch made allegations to Congress that people had been killed in order to maintain UAP secrecy - allegations that have subsequently been accepted by the Intelligence Community Director General as quote, “credible”, Grusch wasn’t able to provide the fine detail of those allegations in that public hearing. However he did so in the private hearings - which is why this matter is now under investigation by the US authorities.

There has been strong suggestions for a very long time, that one of the aerospace companies that possesses recovered craft and has their own Rapid Response teams, is Lockheed Martin. And it now seems that a LM whistleblower has come forward to indeed confirm that LM, has such a Rapid Response Unit, with its own helicopters and aircraft. This whistleblower needs to be thoroughly vetted and if bona-fide, given a proper hearing.

As was predicted, we are going to see more and more whistleblowers coming forward on the back of the US Congress hearings and Schumer legislation. How much will be genuine and how much will be Intelligence Agency interference to discredit Disclosure efforts, remains to be seen.

Unknown user
11 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

@Gizmo

I meant to respond to your comment about alleged “UFO Recovery Rapid Response Units”, when you posted the response, It's impossible and claims of some Team America Rapid Response Ufo Unit is bullshit”.

One of the allegations levelled at some of those Aerospace Corporations that seemingly harbour recovered UAP technology, is that they too have their own recovery teams.

When whistleblower David Grusch made allegations to Congress that people had been killed in order to maintain UAP secrecy - allegations that have subsequently been accepted by the Intelligence Community Director General as quote, “credible”, Grusch wasn’t able to provide the fine detail of those allegations in that public hearing. However he did so in the private hearings - which is why this matter is now under investigation by the US authorities.

There has been strong suggestions for a very long time, that one of the aerospace companies that possesses recovered craft and has their own Rapid Response teams, is Lockheed Martin. And it now seems that a LM whistleblower has come forward to indeed confirm that LM, has such a Rapid Response Unit, with its own helicopters and aircraft. This whistleblower needs to be thoroughly vetted and if bona-fide, given a proper hearing.

As was predicted, we are going to see more and more whistleblowers coming forward on the back of the US Congress hearings and Schumer legislation. How much will be genuine and how much will be Intelligence Agency interference to discredit Disclosure efforts, remains to be seen.

But everything you believe is based on the presumption of successfully navigating many, many trillions of miles through space only to crash in the last 50 miles!

Never mind the mind bendingly long odds of the first part happening, what are the odds of the second part happening and remaining undetected by non governmental eyes?

Away with the space fairies on this one man!

WorldChampions1902
1 minute ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

But everything you believe is based on the presumption of successfully navigating many, many trillions of miles through space only to crash in the last 50 miles!

Never mind the mind bendingly long odds of the first part happening, what are the odds of the second part happening and remaining undetected by non governmental eyes?

Away with the space fairies on this one man!

Who says that the alleged very small craft that have been recovered, made those trillions of miles journeys on their own? Why can’t they be ‘scout’ craft? In which case, they didn’t make trillion mile journeys at all? 

As for them crashing. According to some whistleblowers, not all recovered craft crashed. They made a perfectly safe landing and were retrieved abandoned with no “biologics”.

Dawnrazor
1 hour ago, Maple Leaf said:

Thinking back, I think I might have done a couple.

Unknown user
16 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Who says that the alleged very small craft that have been recovered, made those trillions of miles journeys on their own? Why can’t they be ‘scout’ craft? In which case, they didn’t make trillion mile journeys at all? 

As for them crashing. According to some whistleblowers, not all recovered craft crashed. They made a perfectly safe landing and were retrieved abandoned with no “biologics”.

And no amateur detected a thing, no meteorologists, not even an unfriendly government wishing to cause chaos.

Do you believe all governments are in cahoots?

Unknown user
6 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Miss West Lothian is never far away!

Unknown user
8 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Especially where I live 😨

Dawnrazor
7 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Miss West Lothian is never far away!

Is that still a thing?

WorldChampions1902
Just now, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

And no amateur detected a thing, no meteorologists, not even an unfriendly government wishing to cause chaos.

When amateur(s), post ‘evidence’ of this stuff, they get ridiculed. Which is why 99%of what does get witnessed, goes unpublicised. The other 1% that is publicised, gets ridiculed, vilified and shouted down as “too blurry” or if it’s crystal clear then it’s obvs “photoshopped”.

As for meteorologists, I’m guessing that posting any evidence on this has the same effect and so understandably, they don’t bother. If you want evidence of that, I suggest you look at the Robertson Panel Report and Project Blue Book, both of which were set up to pour scorn on this topic, whilst trying to project a mirage of “good faith” research. As far as I’m aware, the only ‘contribution’ to this subject that meteorologists ever provided, was the phrase ‘swamp gas’ - a term used to debunk the phenomenon. The same phrase used recently by James Webb (of telescope fame) to pour scorn on the US pilots that have had the balls to testify to Congress about what they saw over the Pacific Ocean. Old science again.

As for unfriendly governments which might wish to publicise this subject, I think we can both agree that China falls into that category. China has been making noises about this topic for years - indeed if you go back to my posted Dr. Garry Nolan interview and let it run for just 2 mins from the start point I suggested, he will tell you more about what China are doing on this. I use China as an example but there are plenty of other countries as well. Why not take a look at what Grenada tried to do at the UN about 40 years ago to move towards disclosure? Talking of which, San Marino are currently trying get the UN to vote again on Disclosure motions. And who stops it? That’s right, the U.K.

So there are plenty examples of government attempts to get this story out. Now ask yourself, why hasn’t it happened?

Unknown user
26 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

When amateur(s), post ‘evidence’ of this stuff, they get ridiculed. Which is why 99%of what does get witnessed, goes unpublicised. The other 1% that is publicised, gets ridiculed, vilified and shouted down as “too blurry” or if it’s crystal clear then it’s obvs “photoshopped”.

As for meteorologists, I’m guessing that posting any evidence on this has the same effect and so understandably, they don’t bother. If you want evidence of that, I suggest you look at the Robertson Panel Report and Project Blue Book, both of which were set up to pour scorn on this topic, whilst trying to project a mirage of “good faith” research. As far as I’m aware, the only ‘contribution’ to this subject that meteorologists ever provided, was the phrase ‘swamp gas’ - a term used to debunk the phenomenon. The same phrase used recently by James Webb (of telescope fame) to pour scorn on the US pilots that have had the balls to testify to Congress about what they saw over the Pacific Ocean. Old science again.

As for unfriendly governments which might wish to publicise this subject, I think we can both agree that China falls into that category. China has been making noises about this topic for years - indeed if you go back to my posted Dr. Garry Nolan interview and let it run for just 2 mins from the start point I suggested, he will tell you more about what China are doing on this. I use China as an example but there are plenty of other countries as well. Why not take a look at what Grenada tried to do at the UN about 40 years ago to move towards disclosure? Talking of which, San Marino are currently trying get the UN to vote again on Disclosure motions. And who stops it? That’s right, the U.K.

So there are plenty examples of government attempts to get this story out. Now ask yourself, why hasn’t it happened?

Because it's bollocks 🤷‍♂️ 

Why isn't India rife with sightings?

1 hour ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

One of the allegations seemingly

When whistleblower David Grusch made allegations to Congress .

There has been strong suggestions

And it now seems

That's me convinced 😃😃

WorldChampions1902
1 hour ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Because it's bollocks 🤷‍♂️ 

Why isn't India rife with sightings?

Soooooo many efforts by the establishment to obfuscate, lie, misinform, intimidate, ridicule etc etc to avoid transparency around a subject that is seemingly, “bollocks”. When all they have to do, is let transparency prevail, stop being obstructive, let the facts out - thus proving that it is “bollocks”. But that isn’t happening. And the gutting of the Schumer legislation last month reinforces that very point. Here was a chance to legislate for openness on the topic and prove once and for all, that it is “bollocks”. So I’m afraid your “bollocks” argument is indeed just that.

Sorry, but I do not have the India UAP data to hand. What I will say though is that the argument that sightings only happen in a handful of countries is indeed “bollocks”. And as India is a nuclear power, I would expect that some research will reveal it does indeed have sightings, some of which occur in the vicinity of its nuclear installations. Now I wonder why that might be?

8 hours ago, Pap said:

Nah, it will because you will then look daft in the eyes of Greedy etc for ridiculing them all that time :laugh:

It will take a lot, like probably a frontal lobotomy, possibly the removal of an entire hemisphere of the brain and copious ingestion of lead-infused full-strength absinthe for a decade to ever look daft in the eyes of that smooth-brained pillock. 

3 hours ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

It's not governments, apparently Lockheed's rapid response squad have one of these: 

BBC - Tales of the Tardis

Unknown user
2 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Soooooo many efforts by the establishment to obfuscate, lie, misinform, intimidate, ridicule etc etc to avoid transparency around a subject that is seemingly, “bollocks”. When all they have to do, is let transparency prevail, stop being obstructive, let the facts out - thus proving that it is “bollocks”. But that isn’t happening. And the gutting of the Schumer legislation last month reinforces that very point. Here was a chance to legislate for openness on the topic and prove once and for all, that it is “bollocks”. So I’m afraid your “bollocks” argument is indeed just that.

Sorry, but I do not have the India UAP data to hand. What I will say though is that the argument that sightings only happen in a handful of countries is indeed “bollocks”. And as India is a nuclear power, I would expect that some research will reveal it does indeed have sightings, some of which occur in the vicinity of its nuclear installations. Now I wonder why that might be?

Because it's bollocks :laugh2:

I've mentioned this before, but here's a short on the topic of how long it takes advanced, complex life to develop.

Gives a different slant on the Drake equation.

3 hours ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Because it's bollocks :laugh2:

Whenever a government, especially one of the big ones, wants to hide something relating to discussions and reports of UFO sightings or similar phenomena, ask yourself which is the more likely scenario?

1. The governments have been hiding the truth about alien presence on Earth for decades, and they're afraid of getting caught.

2. The governments are either sure, or just afraid, that in the middle of all that people are saying about UFO sightings, there are people out there who might be privy to classified military information, and they want to make sure that classified military information never sees the light of day by preventing them from releasing it to the public.

Now, you might have instinctively answered either 1 or 2, and that's cool.  But before you commit yourself, remember who I mean when I say "governments" in the options.  I mean the governments of the United States, Russia, China, the United Kingdom, and others like them.

Once you say those words to yourself, and you reflect on the reality of world history since the end of World War II, you really are stuck with only one option.  Don't blow it now.  ;) 

henrysmithsgloves
1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

I've mentioned this before, but here's a short on the topic of how long it takes advanced, complex life to develop.

Gives a different slant on the Drake equation.

If complex life happened here though,there is the slightest chance, however miniscule,of it occuring elsewhere. 🧐

10 hours ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

If complex life happened here though,there is the slightest chance, however miniscule,of it occuring elsewhere. 🧐

There is - which is the first point of the discussion, that simple life popped up very early in the earth's life ergo you would expect the same on any other life-supporting bodies.

The main point was the length of time to develop complex life leading to civilizations - if our experience is a good baseline, then civilizations may take at minimum a 3rd of the lifespan of the Universe to develop. Which puts a different spin on the Drake equation, wouldn't you agree?

henrysmithsgloves
16 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

There is - which is the first point of the discussion, that simple life popped up very early in the earth's life ergo you would expect the same on any other life-supporting bodies.

The main point was the length of time to develop complex life leading to civilizations - if our experience is a good baseline, then civilizations may take at minimum a 3rd of the lifespan of the Universe to develop. Which puts a different spin on the Drake equation, wouldn't you agree?

I think that might be included in the drake equation 🤔

th-2096493216.jpg

Edited by henrysmithsgloves

henrysmithsgloves

It doesn't mention them developing into a space fairing race though 🧐

3 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

I think that might be included in the drake equation 🤔

🤔 It's a probabilistic argument, so it is dependent on the parameters we feed into it.

Originally Drake suggested that there could be up to as many as 100,000,000 civilizations within the Milky Way from his initial numbers.  Professor Cox thinks there could be just us, a single civilization within the Milky Way.

There is a calculation that resolves down to their being a single civilization in the entire Universe! 😮

1 minute ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

It doesn't mention them developing into a space fairing race though 🧐

There's a scale for measuring that but the most data we would have to go on is biochemical markers in a planet's atmosphere discovered via the JWST. One has been discovered though I think the data needs to be checked and confirmed. 

There's another concept used by Arthur C Clarke in his novel 2001, that an advanced civilization could seed the galaxy relatively quickly by sending out replicating robots (von Neumann probes) to the nearest planetary body to use the resources to replicate and journey onwards, exponentially seeding the entire universe. It was calculated that saturating the Milky Way this way would take 500,000 years.

Despite this we see nothing. 😶

henrysmithsgloves
52 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

🤔 It's a probabilistic argument, so it is dependent on the parameters we feed into it.

Originally Drake suggested that there could be up to as many as 100,000,000 civilizations within the Milky Way from his initial numbers.  Professor Cox thinks there could be just us, a single civilization within the Milky Way.

There is a calculation that resolves down to their being a single civilization in the entire Universe! 😮

There's a scale for measuring that but the most data we would have to go on is biochemical markers in a planet's atmosphere discovered via the JWST. One has been discovered though I think the data needs to be checked and confirmed. 

There's another concept used by Arthur C Clarke in his novel 2001, that an advanced civilization could seed the galaxy relatively quickly by sending out replicating robots (von Neumann probes) to the nearest planetary body to use the resources to replicate and journey onwards, exponentially seeding the entire universe. It was calculated that saturating the Milky Way this way would take 500,000 years.

Despite this we see nothing. 😶

Maybe their technology is different 😳 like looking for a digital radio signal on a medium wave radio😂

Maple Leaf
1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

The Drake equation has stimulated ongoing discussion among cosmologists and others.  Many of the factors are high speculative which means that any one of them could be zero, and that means that we're alone in the Milky Way.  It's nice to talk about, though.

WorldChampions1902
20 hours ago, Gizmo said:
It's not governments, apparently Lockheed's rapid response squad have one of these: 

BBC - Tales of the Tardis

You might not be far off the mark with your tardis image!

Highly-placed whistleblower David Grusch, whose testimonies to Congress (both private and public), that Congress have validated as both quote, “urgent and credible” and which Congress is now investigating, has now had a behind closed doors meeting with top Wall Street financiers, the CIA and FBI. It has seemingly been ‘leaked’ by one attendee, that Grusch talked about his first-hand knowledge of a recovered craft the US has, that is 40ft in size from the outside and the size of a football field on the inside.

Since before Christmas, Grusch has stated that he is going to publish an Op Ed in a mainstream publication that will make much more information available than he has released to date. If Grusch has indeed said the above, I would expect it to be included in that Op Ed. 

If this is Intelligence Community fabrication to discredit Grusch, then great, because they have already been outed at their last attempt. If it’s not and Grusch is saying this then wow!

Greedy Jambo

Nobody talking about the Jellyfish Uap or the 10ft aliens in Miami? 😅

On 16/01/2024 at 16:08, WorldChampions1902 said:

You might not be far off the mark with your tardis image!

Highly-placed whistleblower David Grusch, whose testimonies to Congress (both private and public), that Congress have validated as both quote, “urgent and credible” and which Congress is now investigating, has now had a behind closed doors meeting with top Wall Street financiers, the CIA and FBI. It has seemingly been ‘leaked’ by one attendee, that Grusch talked about his first-hand knowledge of a recovered craft the US has, that is 40ft in size from the outside and the size of a football field on the inside.

Since before Christmas, Grusch has stated that he is going to publish an Op Ed in a mainstream publication that will make much more information available than he has released to date. If Grusch has indeed said the above, I would expect it to be included in that Op Ed. 

If this is Intelligence Community fabrication to discredit Grusch, then great, because they have already been outed at their last attempt. If it’s not and Grusch is saying this then wow!

I think claiming first hand knowledge of this sort of thing makes people less likely to listen to anything else he says. 

WorldChampions1902
1 hour ago, Tazio said:

I think claiming first hand knowledge of this sort of thing makes people less likely to listen to anything else he says. 

TBF, other reports are saying it’s not first-hand knowledge, but information he has been provided with in his official role. Which in theory, reduces the veracity of those claims - if indeed it turns out he shared that information at this weeks presentation as is being reported.

In summary, in his last official role, he was asked to undertake an investigation into allegations of funding on unacknowledged black projects, and given full authority to interview whoever he needed to speak to in order to prepare his report. Grusch has explained that many of those first-hand people he interviewed, he had worked with for years and indeed he counted some of those individuals as “friends”. When he was set this assignment, some of those people actually approached Grusch to share the classified info. He says that he had absolutely no idea they worked in these compartmentalised areas, even though he had known them for years! It is clear that he was absolutely gobsmacked at what he uncovered as he was very skeptical about the task he had been set.

It then turns out that those ‘sponsoring’’ Grusch’s investigation, were at polar opposites to other senior officials in the same organisations and who, it is alleged were obstructive and indeed hostile to what Grusch was investigating.

So when you suggest that people are less likely to believe what he says because it's not “first-hand”, it doesn’t matter. Because Congress are the final arbiter on what the truth is and as I’ve explained above, that process has been well underway for months!

Finally, Grusch is a decorated war veteran. He has also effectively declared war on the establishment that are trying to block transparency, have made death threats and attempted to smear him. This guy has balls and is a formidable foe. What he has to say is without question worth listening to IMHO - you may beg to differ. I’m looking forward to his Op Ed which should be published in the next few weeks.

The other thing to remember, is that Grusch had clearances on over 4000 of the most “super-secret” classified projects and regularly briefed the President of the United States on many of those. It is impossible for Grusch to have had first-hand knowledge on even a fraction of those projects, so do you think for one minute, that Biden and his advisors ever thought for one second that what he told them lacked credibility? I don’t think so!

And I will repeat the point yet again. Before Grusch testified in his public hearing to Congress, the Director General of the Intelligence Community had already interviewed 30-40 witnesses, many of whom had provided info to Grusch on what they knew. Which is why the DGIC declared Grusch’s testimony as quote, “credible and urgent”. To further reinforce Grusch’s credibility, I would suggest you look at the interviews of the Congress members a few days ago as they came out of the top secret Congress meetings with members of the Intelligence Community that know answers to many of the questions Grusch is raising. They all said that they had further confidence in Grusch’s credibility after listening to the Intelligence Community answer their questions - but many, many questions still remain unanswered. Which is why more secret hearings are inevitable.

3 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

TBF, other reports are saying it’s not first-hand knowledge, but information he has been provided with in his official role. Which in theory, reduces the veracity of those claims - if indeed it turns out he shared that information at this weeks presentation as is being reported.

In summary, in his last official role, he was asked to undertake an investigation into allegations of funding on unacknowledged black projects, and given full authority to interview whoever he needed to speak to in order to prepare his report. Grusch has explained that many of those first-hand people he interviewed, he had worked with for years and indeed he counted some of those individuals as “friends”. When he was set this assignment, some of those people actually approached Grusch to share the classified info. He says that he had absolutely no idea they worked in these compartmentalised areas, even though he had known them for years! It is clear that he was absolutely gobsmacked at what he uncovered as he was very skeptical about the task he had been set.

It then turns out that those ‘sponsoring’’ Grusch’s investigation, were at polar opposites to other senior officials in the same organisations and who, it is alleged were obstructive and indeed hostile to what Grusch was investigating.

So when you suggest that people are less likely to believe what he says because it's not “first-hand”, it doesn’t matter. Because Congress are the final arbiter on what the truth is and as I’ve explained above, that process has been well underway for months!

Finally, Grusch is a decorated war veteran. He has also effectively declared war on the establishment that are trying to block transparency, have made death threats and attempted to smear him. This guy has balls and is a formidable foe. What he has to say is without question worth listening to IMHO - you may beg to differ. I’m looking forward to his Op Ed which should be published in the next few weeks.

The other thing to remember, is that Grusch had clearances on over 4000 of the most “super-secret” classified projects and regularly briefed the President of the United States on many of those. It is impossible for Grusch to have had first-hand knowledge on even a fraction of those projects, so do you think for one minute, that Biden and his advisors ever thought for one second that what he told them lacked credibility? I don’t think so!

And I will repeat the point yet again. Before Grusch testified in his public hearing to Congress, the Director General of the Intelligence Community had already interviewed 30-40 witnesses, many of whom had provided info to Grusch on what they knew. Which is why the DGIC declared Grusch’s testimony as quote, “credible and urgent”. To further reinforce Grusch’s credibility, I would suggest you look at the interviews of the Congress members a few days ago as they came out of the top secret Congress meetings with members of the Intelligence Community that know answers to many of the questions Grusch is raising. They all said that they had further confidence in Grusch’s credibility after listening to the Intelligence Community answer their questions - but many, many questions still remain unanswered. Which is why more secret hearings are inevitable.

Wonderfully wordy response. However I wasn't talking about Mr Grusch and his creditability I was mentioning it as the concept of a 40ft long craft the size of a football pitch on the inside requires a whole new level of acceptance from most people. 

Greedy Jambo

Greer was asked about that recently and confirmed it to be real. 

Whether he talks a lot of pish or not, is yet to be confirmed. 

WorldChampions1902
2 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Wonderfully wordy response. However I wasn't talking about Mr Grusch and his creditability I was mentioning it as the concept of a 40ft long craft the size of a football pitch on the inside requires a whole new level of acceptance from most people. 

Point taken.

And that outrageous claim is just a tiny fraction of the large number of outrageous claims that surround this topic. Which is why as I’ve pointed out on here as recently as a few days ago, if we reach the point where the President of the US announces to the world that we are being visited, many, many people will just refuse to accept it.

WorldChampions1902
4 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Greer was asked about that recently and confirmed it to be real. 

Whether he talks a lot of pish or not, is yet to be confirmed. 

Have you heard any more about this new Grusch Op Ed that’s supposed to be imminent?

Was Greer corroborating that Grusch had declared the tardis story at this week’s private presentation to the CIA and FBI?

Thanks in advance.

10 minutes ago, Tazio said:

****in' BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

3c344051bf57789ff70fbbad4e55aebd.gif

Greedy Jambo
17 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Have you heard any more about this new Grusch Op Ed that’s supposed to be imminent?

Was Greer corroborating that Grusch had declared the tardis story at this week’s private presentation to the CIA and FBI?

Thanks in advance.

I don't know what's going to happen next in regards to Grusch, Greer was asked about the Tardis story on a podcast and said it was real, and he already knew about it. 

WorldChampions1902
5 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I don't know what's going to happen next in regards to Grusch, Greer was asked about the Tardis story on a podcast and said it was real, and he already knew about it. 

👍

WorldChampions1902
8 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I meant to say, it seems that those Congress members that were able to put their questions to the Intelligence Community this week are adamant that Grusch needs to be part of the future secret hearings they are demanding. I suspect that the Intelligence Community will put up fierce resistance to that proposal though.

Greedy Jambo
21 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I meant to say, it seems that those Congress members that were able to put their questions to the Intelligence Community this week are adamant that Grusch needs to be part of the future secret hearings they are demanding. I suspect that the Intelligence Community will put up fierce resistance to that proposal though.

We need more Whistleblowers to come out and give up their careers imo, flood the corrupt system. 

1 hour ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Point taken.

And that outrageous claim is just a tiny fraction of the large number of outrageous claims that surround this topic. Which is why as I’ve pointed out on here as recently as a few days ago, if we reach the point where the President of the US announces to the world that we are being visited, many, many people will just refuse to accept it.

And IF we reach the point when he announces we ARE NOT being visited, YOU will refuse to accept it