We are not alone.... Maybe.

Greedy Jambo

Greedy Jambo
5 minutes ago, XB52 said:

And IF we reach the point when he announces we ARE NOT being visited, YOU will refuse to accept it 

Current-day presidents know hee-haw. 

If you were to employ a part-time member of staff, would you tell him everything about your business? No, you'd just have him doing the donkey work, knowing that he's gone in 4 years and another mug will be coming in. 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

Greedy Jambo

It's the people that don't have to leave after 4 years that you should be worried about. 

Just now, Greedy Jambo said:

It's the people that don't have to leave after 4 years that you should be worried about. 

44 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I meant to say, it seems that those Congress members that were able to put their questions to the Intelligence Community this week are adamant that Grusch needs to be part of the future secret hearings they are demanding. I suspect that the Intelligence Community will put up fierce resistance to that proposal though.

I'm not saying it isn't true or is.

But why would they allow this too happen?

The intelligence community?

Grusch would be dead and no one would care and even if they did no one would do much. 

Unless you believe they thevintelligence Community want to reveal it .

Because if they didn't Grusch would be dead no?

2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I'm not worried about anything to do with this subject. Just laughing

3 hours ago, XB52 said:

And IF we reach the point when he announces we ARE NOT being visited, YOU will refuse to accept it 

In fairness to both @WorldChampions1902 and the President of the US, why would any politician announce that we aren't being visited?

Maybe I will start a youtube channel on Aliens and Flatearth. There seems to be enough thick ***** on this planet, who'll earn me enough not to work anymore. That thick , they'd believe both at the same time. 

Edited by ri Alban

Look how much 'we' fear Immigrants(Aliens), what chance do little green men have. 

Edited by ri Alban

henrysmithsgloves
51 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Look how much 'we' fear Immigrants(Aliens), what chance do little green men have. 

Less of a chance than little maroon men😌

Just now, henrysmithsgloves said:

Less of a chance than little maroon men😌

:rudiyas:

6 hours ago, Ulysses said:

In fairness to both @WorldChampions1902 and the President of the US, why would any politician announce that we aren't being visited?

🙂 true 

My favourite thing about this thread is the constant moving of goalposts, and the calling out of people who don't believe these new "facts".

Quick question, back on pages 68 and 69, there were talks of some big revelation happening on the 13th of December, which just sort of never got talked about after that date passed.  What happened? :whistling: 

WorldChampions1902
10 hours ago, Ked said:

I'm not saying it isn't true or is.

But why would they allow this too happen?

The intelligence community?

Grusch would be dead and no one would care and even if they did no one would do much. 

Unless you believe they thevintelligence Community want to reveal it .

Because if they didn't Grusch would be dead no?

Anyone who has read around this subject will understand the volume of suspicious deaths of people who wanted to reveal information. Researchers, people in government, and witnesses. The very fact that Grusch has lodged a formal complaint about death threats he has received and which are being investigated by Congress, reinforces that point.

When you talk about the Intelligence Community that “want to reveal it”, what is being alleged is that there are factions within the various agencies- some want disclosure and some are hell-bent on maintaining secrecy. So far, the latter are prevailing.

As for Grusch being dead by now, if you follow the timeline of his events, you will understand why he blew the whistle. He had uncovered so much damning testimony and was asking even more awkward questions, that the pro-secrecy brigade made death threats. At which point, he decided that his safest bet was to blow the whistle on all this - the logic being that once it’s known to a wider audience, they wouldn’t dare follow through on any “accident”.

WorldChampions1902
59 minutes ago, tian447 said:

My favourite thing about this thread is the constant moving of goalposts, and the calling out of people who don't believe these new "facts".

Quick question, back on pages 68 and 69, there were talks of some big revelation happening on the 13th of December, which just sort of never got talked about after that date passed.  What happened? :whistling: 

For “constant moving of goalposts”, I think you need to take a little time to understand why? Because the dynamics around this are complicated and even I, with my keen interest in this find it difficult to follow and understand at times. That said, I’m assuming you are referencing the ‘new facts’ that were seemingly imminent from Grusch on 12-13 Dec?

That was the time around which Grusch had announced the Op Ed he was about to release. That needs to go through the Department of Defense DOPSR (Defense Office of Prepublication and Security Review). If Grusch fails to do that, he finds himself in jail and this whole story probably ends abruptly. Which is exactly what the authorities crave. 

What has clearly happened, is that the authorities have dragged their feet on vetting Grusch’s Op Ed submission. We might get a taste of the extent of that when it finally gets published, because one of things being considered seemingly, is publishing images of the ‘censored’ documents to show the extent of information that is being hidden from public eye.

If that doesn’t answer you question, please be more specific and I will try and clarify?

WorldChampions1902
11 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

We need more Whistleblowers to come out and give up their careers imo, flood the corrupt system. 

You are right and indeed Coulthart and others have already indicated that this is now underway. What worries me though, is that the stories from attention-seekers and disinformation actors will get prominence, thus discrediting the whole topic. You just have to look at the Mexican Mummies example (see posts a few days ago), to realise how effective and damaging this can be.

Talking of which, I see that Jon Stewart (former Illinois Governor candidate) has been in the news again, saying that a Lockheed Martin whistleblower has alleged to him some absolutely bats**t stuff. It makes the tardis story look credible, it’s so mental! Stewart is saying that he took steps to check out this whistleblowers credentials and was satisfied he was who he said he was. He then said that pretty quickly after he started to engage with this person, all his emails were wiped on multiple occasions and he raised an investigation with the Police Dept and FBI.

All these whistleblowers need to go through the official channels. They need to be vetted, and if they appear credible, given a formal hearing. What I fear will happen is that the ‘flood’ of whistleblowers you referenced will fall into the “attention-seekers and disinformation actors” category, which won’t be good.

3 hours ago, tian447 said:

Earlier than that, wasn't the world supposed to end on some date in 2012?  Mayans and aliens?

Dawnrazor
7 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Maybe I will start a youtube channel on Aliens and Flatearth. There seems to be enough thick ***** on this planet, who'll earn me enough not to work anymore. That thick , they'd believe both at the same time. 

I love watching the Flat Earthers on YouTube, feking hilarious 😂 

WorldChampions1902

For those with a genuine interest in this topic, I am attaching an excellent analysis below, of the reactions of the members of Congress that exited the SCIF (Secure Compartmentalised Information Facility). This was also attended by the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community and members of the Intelligence Community, and took place a couple of days ago in Washington.

Not one of those members interviewed, devalued the recent testimony of highly-placed whistleblower David Grusch’s allegation about recovered UAP’s and “biologics”. On the contrary.

Tic-tac? Tick-Tock.

Unknown user

:laugh2: and there was me thinking it was nonsense too!

32 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

5yufqndw9dbc1.jpg

Is that an AT-AT?

25 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Is that an AT-AT?

It’s clearly a jellyfish UFO you numpty. 

Greedy Jambo
24 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Is that an AT-AT?

I had to google that 🤣

I'm not a big fan of Star Wars/ Star trek , I dislike Sci Fi in general to be honest. 

Red Dwarf was class though. 

Dawnrazor
1 hour ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Is that an AT-AT?

I sneazed this morning at something remarkably similar landed on the door window🤔

henrysmithsgloves
2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I sneazed this morning at something remarkably similar landed on the door window🤔

Your saucer door😳

Greedy Jambo
6 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Did your snotters hover over a military base and change from hot to cold and back to hot?

Edited by Greedy Jambo

50 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I dislike Sci Fi in general to be honest. 

Took me 2.1 seconds to get that one.  :laugh: 

Greedy Jambo
4 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Took me 2.1 seconds to get that one.  :laugh: 

Time doesn't exist, there's only now. 

Unknown user
2 hours ago, Tazio said:

It’s clearly a jellyfish UFO you numpty. 

Soz, it did look like an At-At chasing a stick though

1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Time doesn't exist, there's only now. 

No, that was then.  This is now. :nuts: 

Aliens are angels. This comes from a Congressman with access to the UFO briefings, so presumably, his comments are to be taken seriously.

Burlison's musings come after he attended a classified briefing about UFOs this month, Sauce: https://futurism.com/congressman-ufos-angels?utm_term=Futurism // 01.19.24&utm_campaign=Futurism_Actives_Newsletter&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Aliens are angels. This comes from a Congressman with access to the UFO briefings, so presumably, his comments are to be taken seriously.

Burlison's musings come after he attended a classified briefing about UFOs this month, Sauce: https://futurism.com/congressman-ufos-angels?utm_term=Futurism // 01.19.24&utm_campaign=Futurism_Actives_Newsletter&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email

Hmm, a very credible source I'd say! UFOs were in the bible too apparently, and who can argue with the bible?

15 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Is that site reliable?

I'm asking because of the other story it ran about this thread's favourite whistleblower.  :eek: 

henrysmithsgloves
22 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Is that site reliable?

I'm asking because of the other story it ran about this thread's favourite whistleblower.  :eek: 

Paul gasgoine?

Dawnrazor
5 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Did your snotters hover over a military base and change from hot to cold and back to hot?

Don't think so.

Dawnrazor
5 hours ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Your saucer door😳

Nah, Land Rover.

henrysmithsgloves
3 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

Nah, Land Rover.

And the window didn't fall out😳😳 wow 😯

WorldChampions1902
7 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Burlison, along with all the other Congress members that attended this weeks SCIF with the Intelligence Community, had to be Security Cleared, in order to listen to what those members of the Security Establishment had to share about whistleblower David Grusch’s revelations. The fact that he has chosen to ‘process’ that information and reach those religious conclusions (not shared by any of the other attendees AFAIK) is entirely up to him.

Whether or not Congressman Burlison is ‘credible’ or not is completely irrelevant. What is key here is the testimony of some (so far) 40-60 top level employees of the Intelligence Community who have in many cases first-hand knowledge of the biologics and recovered UAP back-engineering programmes, that have already testified under oath behind closed doors. Many of whom are the same sources for Grusch’s allegations.

A final point of the potential connection to religion. I have covered this previously on here and pointed out the Vatican’s keen interest on this topic going back decades. That fact cannot be disputed.  The award-winning investigative journalist Ross Coulthart, who broke the Grusch story stated there is (and remains) a wider element within Congress who are dead against this subject being opened up for scrutiny because in their view, it is quote “demonic”. So I expect as more and more of these hearings take place, we will hear more such commentary.

WorldChampions1902
On 20/01/2024 at 02:19, Gizmo said:

He was also seemingly referencing, “Quantum Entanglement”.

1 hour ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

He was also seemingly referencing, “Quantum Entanglement”.

Here's one for you, then, since you place so much trust in these guys. It's not enough to share "oh, so-and-so was talking about X, or Y".

Explain why quantum entanglement is relevant to this discussion.

1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

Here's one for you, then, since you place so much trust in these guys. It's not enough to share "oh, so-and-so was talking about X, or Y".

I'm reminded of someone going on about how God was all-powerful, and also kind and loving and all that positive stuff.  So I listed some characteristics of the way life and the universe works that you wouldn't really want or expect from a kind, loving and positive designer.  His reply was "that's not the God I believe in."

People who are so minded can fit any oul' shite they want into their world view.

Edited by Ulysses

henrysmithsgloves

I was watching a programme about SETI,where it was discussed that quantum entanglement could be the next step in galactic communication ,and how it will enable us to get as is information from mars etc😳 They reckon it's faster than light 🧐

WorldChampions1902
1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

I have NO idea what quantum entanglement is. I referenced it, only because as the clip shows, Burlison has some views on the subject, which he believes has a bearing on his biblical references, if I’ve understood him correctly?

If you keep checking on here though, I’m sure some of the ‘old science’ cohort will enlighten us, given that Einstein had made some statements on the subject. I’m sure that will ‘clarify’ whether Burlison is justified in believing its relevant.

48 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I have NO idea what quantum entanglement is. I referenced it, only because as the clip shows, Burlison has some views on the subject, which he believes has a bearing on his biblical references, if I’ve understood him correctly?

If you keep checking on here though, I’m sure some of the ‘old science’ cohort will enlighten us, given that Einstein had made some statements on the subject. I’m sure that will ‘clarify’ whether Burlison is justified in believing its relevant.

I know where this guy is probably getting his quantum entanglement stuff from, I just wondered if you knew what it is. It's this type of stuff, where someone takes a scientific principle, adds whatever their belief is and uses that to rationalise spirituality, manifestation etc. 

"Old science" isn't a thing, incidentally. 

Dawnrazor
1 hour ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I suffer from it often when fishing😥

2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

My headphones used to suffer it in my pockets.

WorldChampions1902
44 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I thought in angling terms it’s known as a “booby”? 😃