We are not alone.... Maybe.

Greedy Jambo

1 hour ago, Pap said:

They obviously wouldnt admit to it if it was their technology, either.

You're assuming it exists other than in the minds of the cuckoo bananapants brigade.  Just saying.  ;) 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

15 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

If it was their/our technology, we'd have seen it in action in all the stupid wars around the world. 

The media wouldn't report it, i'll give you that, because they're all under the thumb. 

I disagree. America have the best military might in the world. They could use their normal military in battle and win literally any war.

However, if it came to an existential war, then these things would no doubt be unveiled. Perhaps to destroy say, China's or Russia's nukes the second they are launched. 

It makes no sense to show a superior hand when not needed. 

Just my opinion, of course.

2 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

You're assuming it exists other than in the minds of the cuckoo bananapants brigade.  Just saying.  ;) 

Theres defo something thats way beyond what Joe Public knows. And it appears a lot more advanced tech than what we know. I used to be on the Alien train but now i'm certain its just advanced government tech. And i'm sure they, by now are skilled in keeping what it actually is, supressed.

6 minutes ago, Pap said:

Theres defo something thats way beyond what Joe Public knows. And it appears a lot more advanced tech than what we know. I used to be on the Alien train but now i'm certain its just advanced government tech. And i'm sure they, by now are skilled in keeping what it actually is, supressed.

In case the real meaning of this thread gets forgotten:

image.png

1 minute ago, Ulysses said:

In case the real meaning of this thread gets forgotten:

image.png

Sorry, i dont get the reference.

I dont really follow the thread. Just look in now and again.

Just now, Pap said:

Sorry, i dont get the reference.

I dont really follow the thread. Just look in now and again.

Fair enough, but others will.

8 minutes ago, Pap said:

I disagree. America have the best military might in the world. They could use their normal military in battle and win literally any war.

However, if it came to an existential war, then these things would no doubt be unveiled. Perhaps to destroy say, China's or Russia's nukes the second they are launched. 

For someone who hasn't bothered doing any research into black projects, the time scale before we know about them, the capabilities of the unknown craft being seen in military training grounds by the MILITARY, that's very good post. 

Stick at it, you'll learn more, and enjoy it. 

20 minutes ago, Pap said:

15 minutes ago, Pap said:

I suspect that the next war will be fought with software rather than nukes.

But either way, a human explanation for weird phenomena is more likely to be correct than saying it's aliens.

Just now, Ulysses said:

:whistling: 

I'm not saying it's aliens as you would think of aliens, there are far too many variables, it could be, but if I was to go into other theories, you'd take the piss as well, let's face it. 

I'll tell you one thing, i would bet my life that the president of the United States knows he haw about it. 

Just now, Greedy Jambo said:

I'm not saying it's aliens as you would think of aliens, there are far too many variables, it could be, but if I was to go into other theories, you'd take the piss as well, let's face it. 

I'll tell you one thing, i would bet my life that the president of the United States knows he haw about it. 

If you say it's humans I won't take the piss, though I might not agree with you.

How's that?

12 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

If you say it's humans I won't take the piss, though I might not agree with you.

How's that?

It's Aliens. 

10 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Fair enough then.  It's sad you didn't read some more books when you were younger.

It's sad that you've based your whole life on them, it's 2023 and you still think you're clever.

Get with the times, old man.

Edited by Greedy Jambo

2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Roald Dahl - The Twits 

I quite enjoyed this book, did not know you were famous enough for an autobiography though I must confess. 

henrysmithsgloves
3 hours ago, Ulysses said:

I suspect that the next war will be fought with software rather than nukes.

But either way, a human explanation for weird phenomena is more likely to be correct than saying it's aliens.

Guaranteed the one after that will be fought with sticks and stones 😉

WorldChampions1902
On 09/09/2023 at 22:10, Pap said:

Yes, all the indications are that the US has the upper hand technologically/militarily and that has been the case more or less since the end of WW2 (Sputnik programs aside).

One of the pioneers of rocketry Hermann Oberth gave an important lecture in 1954 (yes, nearly 70 years ago), during which he declared that UFO’s were capable of Mach 57 - very close to the Mach 60 registered during the USS Nimitz and Princeton encounters, currently under scrutiny by the US Congress. This was based on radar and military data etc provided at the time on multiple cases.

Eight years later, in October 1962, the world faced nuclear oblivion, as the Cuban Missile Crisis loomed. So when you suggest that this advanced tech should only be used “if it came to an existential war”, how come it didn’t happen, way back then? It is a matter of fact, that we were hours away from a nuclear conflict that in all likelihood would have destroyed our planet.

henrysmithsgloves
18 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Yes, all the indications are that the US has the upper hand technologically/militarily and that has been the case more or less since the end of WW2 (Sputnik programs aside).

One of the pioneers of rocketry Hermann Oberth gave an important lecture in 1954 (yes, nearly 70 years ago), during which he declared that UFO’s were capable of Mach 57 - very close to the Mach 60 registered during the USS Nimitz and Princeton encounters, currently under scrutiny by the US Congress. This was based on radar and military data etc provided at the time on multiple cases.

Eight years later, in October 1962, the world faced nuclear oblivion, as the Cuban Missile Crisis loomed. So when you suggest that this advanced tech should only be used “if it came to an existential war”, how come it didn’t happen, way back then? It is a matter of fact, that we were hours away from a nuclear conflict that in all likelihood would have destroyed our planet.

I'm sure I read somewhere the Soviets sank one of their own submarines during the Cuban crisis to stop ww3. Was it general MacArthur that wanted to nuke north Korea in the 50s?

47 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Wait, a rocket scientist made a statement 70 years ago (I can't find a verifiable quote by the way) and that's a fact now? UFOs must be alien technology because of an assumption made by a guy born in the 1800s?

A committed nazi who, when the Americans took 1600 of Germany's finest scientific minds in operation paperclip, was left behind.

This is why it's impossible to take you guys seriously, you simply can't distinguish between useful information and utter dreck

This is a decent watch for people new to the subject, it answers a few of the usual questions, like "why are ufo's mostly seen near military bases" and goes into a bit of the history, people involved, and some physics stuff. 

The title is a bit misleading though, Dave Grusch doesn't tell everything, he's not allowed to. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

This is a decent watch for people new to the subject, it answers a few of the usual questions, like "why are ufo's mostly seen near military bases" and goes into a bit of the history, people involved, and some physics stuff. 

Spoiler alert, there's still no aliens by the end

6 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Spoiler alert, there's still no aliens by the end

You're right, we might as well just forget all about it, nothing to see here, mon the fish. 

21 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

You're right, we might as well just forget all about it, nothing to see here, mon the fish. 

You can't just debate first contact into existence.

1 minute ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

You can't just debate first contact into existence.

This is why I tell you to do some research, instead of just saying it's bollocks. 

It wasn't so long ago that UFOs were just swamp gas or weather balloons,  now most people agree that they're real physical objects, with ridiculously advanced capabilities.

15 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

This is why I tell you to do some research, instead of just saying it's bollocks. 

It wasn't so long ago that UFOs were just swamp gas or weather balloons,  now most people agree that they're real physical objects, with ridiculously advanced capabilities.

Ah, "do some research," the calling card of the conspiracy div.

I've explained more than once why I think it's all shite, why don't you do some research into probability?

19 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

"most people"? I seriously doubt that🤔

9 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Ah, "do some research," the calling card of the conspiracy div.

I've explained more than once why I think it's all shite, why don't you do some research into probability?

If you're not willing to look into the subject more, you probably shouldn't be making comments on it. 

54 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

If you're not willing to look into the subject more, you probably shouldn't be making comments on it. 

Have you researched probability yet? Actual research I mean, not twats with YouTube accounts.

9 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Have you researched probability yet? Actual research I mean, not twats with YouTube accounts.

I don't need to research probability, It's restricted by the mind of simpletons. 

21 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

What's the probability that all the world's leading universities, space agencies, research centres and scientists are going to be really surprised by two Scottish guys who left school early?

17 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I don't need to research probability, It's restricted by the mind of simpletons. 

Weren't you encouraging research? This is an actual legit discipline with facts, not speculation from retards.

Edited by ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS

4 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

What's the probability that all the world's leading universities, space agencies, research centres and scientists are going to be really surprised by two Scottish guys who left school early?

School 😂 Absolutely worthless. 

11 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Declared based on what? Theres no proof one way or another if its aliens or government tech.

And even if they did have something back then that could go to mach 27, it doesnt mean they had additional tech to weaponise it into a weapon that could zip over a moving target and destroy it.

Just now, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Weren't you encouraging research? This is an actual legit discipline with facts, not speculation from retards.

Aye, for things you don't know anything about, not things that are stupid. 

8 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

You wouldn't happen to be a sovereign citizen would you?

Haa, no, I'm just someone who knows we're being lied to on a daily basis. 

4 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Haa, no, I'm just someone who knows we're being lied to on a daily basis. 

We are, of course we are. That doesn't make anything more or less likely.

5 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

We are, of course we are. That doesn't make anything more or less likely.

It makes what we're being told less likely in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

It makes what we're being told less likely in my opinion.

Believing any old shite that takes your fancy is a pretty stupid response to that though.

1 minute ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Believing any old shite that takes your fancy is a pretty stupid response to that though.

Aye, but I've been looking at this topic on and off for 20 years. It's not a knee jerk reaction