• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Francis Albert

• Suso Santana

• pettigrewsstylist

3 minutes ago, cheetah said:

We will not concede a goal tonight.

We will if Burke is playing and we don't deal with him. He ripped us to shreds last time. 

2-1 Hears I'll say. Boyce and Naismith both to score. 

Edited by Batistuta87

2 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

We will if Burke is playing and we don't deal with him. He ripped us to shreds last time. 

2-1 Hears I'll say. Boyce and Naismith both to score. 

I stand by my prediction :lol: 

I'm now thinking Pereira won't be dropped but repeats of McDiarmid Park and might as well send him back to United tonight. Doyle has recovered from fracturing his ankle in November and played for the reserves last night. Sibbick will get a rest.

Pereira

Clare         Halkett        Souttar         White

Langer      Irving

Washington       Naismith       Henderson

Boyce

3 minutes ago, kila said:

I'm now thinking Pereira won't be dropped but repeats of McDiarmid Park and might as well send him back to United tonight. Doyle has recovered from fracturing his ankle in November and played for the reserves last night. Sibbick will get a rest.

Pereira

Langer      Irving

Boyce

Smith not back for this one? Wonder if he may start ahead of Langer..

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, kila said:

Pereira

Langer      Irving

Boyce

I couldn’t find the reserves team yesterday at all to see who was in goal, looked at the Utd highlights and thought it was Doyle but couldn’t be sure. At least it gives DS and his GK coaches options. Henderson might be lucky to keep his place as he did nothing on Saturday.

Edited by Pasquale for King

2 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

If he is 100% then I'd maybe start him ahead of Irving, who has been great but might need a rest.

Good options now and a strong bench either way!

Ronald Villiers
3 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Easy night for all.

3 nill Hearts. Boyce x2 and a worldly from someone.

Hopefully Washington.

N Lincs Jambo
6 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

Sure i read somewhere on here (Plot ceremony??) that Smith had said he would definitely be ok for Falkirk on Saturday but no more than 50/50 for Killie. Hopefully Marcel Langer has had enough time with Stendel and his new team mates to make a good contribution if selected. Like the look of @kila's team selection with the exception of Perreira.

fabienleclerq
6 minutes ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

Sure i read somewhere on here (Plot ceremony??) that Smith had said he would definitely be ok for Falkirk on Saturday but no more than 50/50 for Killie. Hopefully Marcel Langer has had enough time with Stendel and his new team mates to make a good contribution if selected. Like the look of @kila's team selection with the exception of Perreira.

Said to a mate he thought he'd be fit for Killie, that was on Sunday. 

N Lincs Jambo
1 minute ago, fabienleclerq said:

Said to a mate he thought he'd be fit for Killie, that was on Sunday. 

Hope you're right! Feel we have missed him, especially last Saturday.

3 hours ago, KillieMitch said:

Opposition view - 

Really looking forward to coming through for this one. 

Killie quite difficult to pin down at the moment. The run we went on was horrendous but did include good performances against Motherwell and Celtic and is against the backdrop of chaos behind the scenes which seems to have been sorted. 

Its all about the management. Despite the oddness of the transfer, Broadfoot back means we have 8 of the 11 that finished third last season. This is a strong Killie side if Dyer can get them playing - and the 18 shots against County on Saturday and completely bossing it felt a bit like we were back. 

Watching the St Johnstone highlights I think Burke, Kabamba and Brophy coild cause absolute havoc to Stendels high line. Livi tried that at Rugby Park last season, went three down and had to shift things at half time. 

Kabamba is proper chaos factor and started out as a sprinter - so looking forward to seeing him in this one. 

But we have the worst goalkeepers I've seen in years - both worse than Perreira - and keep conceding so Hearts will score. 

Quite an interesting comparison with Boyce and Kabamba actually - I think both are showing that one player linking things up can get three or four areas of the team clicking. 

I'm predicting 1-1 but wouldn't be surprised by two or three nil in either direction. 

Branescu 

O'Donnell Del Fabro Findlay Hamalainan 

Burke Dicker Power McKenzie 

Brophy Kabamba 

The issue on Saturday was more that Souttar, Halkett and Pereira all had shockers rather than the high line being the problem.

3 hours ago, KillieMitch said:

Opposition view - 

Really looking forward to coming through for this one. 

Killie quite difficult to pin down at the moment. The run we went on was horrendous but did include good performances against Motherwell and Celtic and is against the backdrop of chaos behind the scenes which seems to have been sorted. 

Its all about the management. Despite the oddness of the transfer, Broadfoot back means we have 8 of the 11 that finished third last season. This is a strong Killie side if Dyer can get them playing - and the 18 shots against County on Saturday and completely bossing it felt a bit like we were back. 

Watching the St Johnstone highlights I think Burke, Kabamba and Brophy coild cause absolute havoc to Stendels high line. Livi tried that at Rugby Park last season, went three down and had to shift things at half time. 

Kabamba is proper chaos factor and started out as a sprinter - so looking forward to seeing him in this one. 

But we have the worst goalkeepers I've seen in years - both worse than Perreira - and keep conceding so Hearts will score. 

Quite an interesting comparison with Boyce and Kabamba actually - I think both are showing that one player linking things up can get three or four areas of the team clicking. 

I'm predicting 1-1 but wouldn't be surprised by two or three nil in either direction. 

Branescu 

O'Donnell Del Fabro Findlay Hamalainan 

Burke Dicker Power McKenzie 

Brophy Kabamba 

Interesting viewpoint but I don't see either side not scoring.

34 minutes ago, kila said:

Pereira

Langer      Irving

Boyce

Yep , only change for me would be Avdijaj / Meshino for Henderson, preferably Advijaj to get a proper look at him ..... cmon the jt’s 

alwaysthereinspirit
58 minutes ago, cheetah said:

We will not concede a goal tonight.

That's a pretty bold statement after what we witnessed Saturday. I hope you're right but right now I'd take us winning 6 - 5 before I'd jump to none conceded.

August Landmesser

Daniel StendEl.

Anyway, 3-1 JTs, Boyce, Naismith, Burke for them and Meshi. Another ripsnorter in store I reckon

3 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

That's a pretty bold statement after what we witnessed Saturday. I hope you're right but right now I'd take us winning 6 - 5 before I'd jump to none conceded.

BTTS NO, easy money :lol: 

20 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Which one of the cheeks does he support 😂

I've been offering him coffee and biscuits all day to do us a turn, but he's refused all my efforts!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

@KillieMitch always provides the best opposition posts, good result for Killie on Saturday.

However, it probably should not have came as any surprise.

One thing that is difficult for any side, is coming off back to back fixtures against the twosome, let alone, 2 away ones, the travel in the week, horrendous, before you take into account, the harrowing loss at Ayr and a tough encounter with us.

County were a pretty reasonable opponent to have landed on Saturday.

However we still have a vulnerability, and Killie have a decent core of players there who will give us problems.

Really think we need to turn this into another high octane, noisy Tynecastle evening, signs are we are up for it, albeit still struggling to execute the game plan to 75% let alone precisely

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

I couldn’t find the reserves team yesterday at all to see who was in goal, looked at the Utd highlights and thought it was Doyle but couldn’t be sure. At least it gives DS and his GK coaches options. Henderson might be lucky to keep his place as he did nothing on Saturday.

I believe it was Doyle. I daresay he deserves another shot in the side soon enough.

19 minutes ago, Barack said:

Kilmarnock have scored 7 away goals all season.

Food for thought, for those who want to spend some £'s tonight, on their favourite betting outlet.

But have they played against a team with our current tactics?     I think all previous stats become redundant when a team adopts our kind of football.    

All kinds of scores are possible.    

1 hour ago, kila said:

Pereira

Langer      Irving

Boyce

Think that's my team too.  Bit tough on Sibbick who hasn't done much wrong but midfield was weak second half on Sat, so Langer a run tonight.

Correct also imo to bring in Washington.  I'd toy with playing Donis or Ryo instead of Henderson too.  Ewan done heehaw wrong but I think at home, we can maybe play one of the guys who may have that creative spark from nothing - and we have Washington who will run his ass off.

Brick Tamland

Pereira

Langer      
          Smith                           Irving            
                                                                  Henderson

Naismith  

Boyce

Langer to sit just a bit deeper when Clare, White, Irving and Smith are attacking. 
Smith to keep Langer right and to talk him through the first period of the game and to drive things on. 
Irving to play those defence splitting passes to get Smith, Henderson, Naismith and Boyce in. 
Henderson to play wide on either wing. 
Naismith in a free running central role to support Boyce. 

Uche, Washington, Avdijaj and Moore to replace anyone ahead of Langer

Dikamona and Garuccio for defensive cover

4-1 to us 

Edited by Brick Tamland
Feckin autocorrect

6 minutes ago, farin said:

Although they’ve beat us twice already this is now Stendel’s hearts & a very different team killie are playing tonight. Hearts win. 

Correct my friend ,stats are out the window tonight now that we have a different Set up and a good forwards that can score goals and link the play up My prediction still stands 3-1 hearts 

He Who Cannot Be Named
15 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

Pereira

Langer      
          Smith                           Irving            
                                                                  Henderson

Naismith  

Boyce

Langer to sit just a bit deeper when Clare, White, Irving and Smith are attacking. 
Smith to keep Langer right and to talk him through the first period of the game and to drive things on. 
Irving to play those defence splitting passes to get Smith, Henderson, Naismith and Boyce in. 
Henderson to play wide on either wing. 
Naismith in a free running central role to support Boyce. 

Uche, Washington, Avdijaj and Moore to replace anyone ahead of Langer

Dikamona and Garuccio for defensive cover

4-1 to us 

You would play Michael Smith at RW or AMC/R?

Based on what?

Might stay up to watch this one, reckon it'll be a good game.

Be interesting to see what Stendels reaction is to that second half last week.

Think we'll have enough to put them away, hoping we are a bit more solid at the back though.

Would like to see Avidjij and Langer get some mins, see how they look.

3-1 Hearts and hopefully a draw between St Midden and Hamilton.

been here before
41 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

I’ll go for 2-2 

For who?

Sensible answers only please.

Edited by been here before

5 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Worried about our defence, the high line and being 3-0 down like last time.

The game at rugby park is on my mind as well. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Mort said:

I believe it was Doyle. I daresay he deserves another shot in the side soon enough.

Yeah it was, I think we might see a rotation soon but we have a proper GK coach now so he will obviously be trying to improve the weaker aspects of their games.

AlphonseCapone
20 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Don’t encourage him - wasn’t even remotely funny 

Aye it was. 

AlphonseCapone
20 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Don’t encourage him - wasn’t even remotely funny 

Aye it was.