Pereira

parwj

Bobby is very far from perfect but at least I've actually seen him pull off a save and he probably would have saved a couple of the goals we've conceded the last 2 games.

Joel is absolutely awful and I honestly would be surprised if he has even saved more than 5 shots since he has signed.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• Jambof3tornado

• kingantti1874

Nelly Terraces
35 minutes ago, Thommo414 said:

Remember when that ***** Levein said that Man U offering him to us was like getting a gift from Santa? It’s **** all like that.

What it’s really like, is Santa leaving multiple lumps of coal and a massive toalie in your stocking, accompanied by a flash drive containing a video of him and his reindeers taking turns of your unconscious mother whilst your dad sits gagged and tied to a chair watching. 

In fact, that actually sounds somewhat preferable to ever watching that little dick wear a Hearts jersey ever again.

That was an amazing read. Absolute poetry mate. But above all - TRUE!

Zlamal will it at least make a save every now and again. He’s pretty pish but nowhere near as bad as the abomination that we’ve been playing in goal recently.

2 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

I prefer ZZ shot stopping but prone to more errors. Gotta admit none are first team material but I’d stick with pereira untill end of season. 

I'd count at least 2/3 of the goals Pereira has conceded through his piss poor shot stopping as errors. 

Fair argument that he tried to add to his highlight reel with the free kick against the dons and ****ed that one up too. 

Should never set foot in Tynecastle again. Utter charlatan of a keeper.

12 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

Zlamal is a bombscare but the best out a bad bunch. Not getting a keeper in the transfer window was a major mistake. Stendel must have known that none of them are good enough. 

That is exactly where I am at. 

It should have been a priority. 

When the third went in I looked at all the defenders and every one of them looked at Perriera with what looked like disbelief and then looked away and one of them turned away shaking their head. Time for Bobby back in as the defence have even thrown the towel in on Perriera. 

Jambof3tornado
11 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Let’s face it Stendel has been left with a pile of shit keepers!

Correct but had a window to do something and didnt.

I was disappointed that we never picked up a keeper in the transfer window. 
It’s been glaringly obvious how poor our selection for a keeper is.  
They’re pretty much all as bad as each other.  

30 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

To think I wasted energy arguing Gordon was better last week. 

Sweeper, system,  **** off,  just keep the thing out.

Yip me too

1 minute ago, Section Q said:

Collectively, I can't remember three worse keepers at our club at the same time....!

We are so used to having decent goalies" having one iffy one eh ok "   but f....g 3 ?     

From very early on, I thought it was quite a remarkable achievement that Levein had managed to sign a goalkeeper even worse than the two we had.

Zamal is a much, much, much better keeper and should be reinstated straight away. 

7 minutes ago, skacel51 said:

Bobby is very far from perfect but at least I've actually seen him pull off a save and he probably would have saved a couple of the goals we've conceded the last 2 games.

Joel is absolutely awful and I honestly would be surprised if he has even saved more than 5 shots since he has signed.

Bobby is very prone to brain farts and will give away several daft goals per season, however he does at least make some good saves too.

Pereira just doesn't seem to make saves at all. If the opposition have a shot on target it's a goal.

1 minute ago, Natural Orders said:

Sign Gordon on a pre-contract 

That’s not going to help us right now is it? Your obsession with ex players is somewhat weird.

6 goals in 2 games yeah I get that some may argue the defence has let him down but not for me this sweeper keeper argument may be relevant but not with this guy, he's an imposter never a goalkeeper 

34 minutes ago, kila said:

That back pass from Souttar in the first half, 30 yard high ball back to Pereira. He controlled it fine with his feet, never looked in danger. 

But as soon as he has to use his hands for anything, ****ing useless. 

I said to my mates that he should maybe try wearing boots on his hands as well as his feet.  Never a goalkeeper in a million years.  I hoped he could improve once DS had us working the rest of the pitch well but like someone else has said he's costing us goals every game now and needs to be dropped

2 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

That’s not going to help us right now is it? Your obsession with ex players is somewhat weird.

We wouldn’t be in this mess if we signed the players I’ve mentioned 

4 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Sign Gordon on a pre-contract 

Pretty risky on both sides, given there is a good chance we will be playing in the second tier next season. 

kingantti1874
17 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

I prefer ZZ shot stopping but prone to more errors. Gotta admit none are first team material but I’d stick with pereira untill end of season. 

prefer Zlamal at shot stopping may be the understatement of the century.. given Joel has never saved a shot.. 

1 minute ago, Natural Orders said:

We wouldn’t be in this mess if we signed the players I’ve mentioned 

That’s me convinced. You should be director of football.

pettigrewsstylist

He is not a guy i ever want to see in a hearts shirt again. Thats how bad he is.

Only we could sign dross from Man utd. 

20 minutes ago, communist said:

Totally shite. But that's not a surprise, everyone (most, anyway) noticed that from his first few matches. 

noticed in the warm up for his first game at Motherwell. text my mates before kick off to say he can't save shots so I was worried about him before his first game had even started

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

Ffs this is an actual emergency now. Get zlamal back in ASAP & sign a ****ing free agent. Anybody ffs🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Remember Zlamal getting pelters for continuously charging out his box to clear danger and taking defenders out.  What id give for that level of urgency right now!

wattie exploited
On 01/02/2020 at 16:28, Arnaud Djoum said:

Didn’t Stendel say he didn’t feel he needed a goalkeeper? 

I bet he regrets saying that now he is worse than JACK HAMILTON now thats saying something :thumbsdown:

Just now, jr ewing said:

Do we still not want Gordon back?

Nut he played for the fenians likesy ken and he is tainted

:vrface:

2 minutes ago, jackal said:

I would take flap jack back

If you wanted to chant this from the terraces you could do it to Steely Dan's 'Do it Again'

30 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

When the third went in I looked at all the defenders and every one of them looked at Perriera with what looked like disbelief and then looked away and one of them turned away shaking their head. Time for Bobby back in as the defence have even thrown the towel in on Perriera. 

I didn’t get a good view of the third goal due to a guy standing up in front of me - did it go through the keeper?

I’m very surprised he started tonight. It has been obvious for a very long time that he doesn’t do what you expect a goalkeeper to do - keep shots out. I can’t recall a save of note that he has made for us.

The manager should have recognised this and made a change. Both Zlamal and Doyle have their limitations but are infinitely better keepers.

Diadora Van Basten
2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I didn’t get a good view of the third goal due to a guy standing up in front of me - did it go through the keeper?

I did wonder if there was a deflection as it went in the middle of the goals from a difficult angle and the keeper was knowhere to be seen.

I wouldn’t blame Joel for the first two even though plenty around me were going ape at him but if there wasn’t a deflection on the third then that is outstandingly bad.

Just now, Diadora Van Basten said:

I did wonder if there was a deflection as it went in the middle of the goals from a difficult angle and the keeper was knowhere to be seen.

I wouldn’t blame Joel for the first two even though plenty around me were going ape at him but if there wasn’t a deflection on the third then that is outstandingly bad.

From the other comments on here the shot went right through him.

As for the second goal he dithered and got caught in no mans land!

35 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

I was absolutely fuming with him, when the second went in he was holding his hands up in anger at the defenders, when it was completely HIM at fault. Then that performance after the third sealed it for me on my opinion of him.

Biggest let down in recent memory. We need to break the bank on a keeper now. Not a fan of singling players out but the keeper is possibly the most important guy on the pitch, especially with the tactics Stendel uses. What use is scoring goals if the keeper keeps conceding absolute diddy goals?

Diadora Van Basten
Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

From the other comments on here the shot went right through him.

As for the second goal he dithered and got caught in no mans land!

I don’t think he could come for it or he would have been in no mans land and easy for the striker. He stayed and made himself big and I thought it was a really good finish.

1 minute ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

I don’t think he could come for it or he would have been in no mans land and easy for the striker. He stayed and made himself big and I thought it was a really good finish.

Not the way I saw it.