• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• Jambof3tornado

• kingantti1874

chester copperpot
5 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

From the other comments on here the shot went right through him.

As for the second goal he dithered and got caught in no mans land!

And for the first one he scrambled out of position when he had no way of getting to it, meaning when he tried to get back to the correct position he was moving in the wrong direction. 

A total woeful performance from him and I normally stick up for keepers.

It doesn't matter about his pedigree or who his parent club is. 

Pereira is 23 - a young, inexperienced goalkeeper whose confidence is shot and is completely out if his depth. He's not good enough. He needs to be dropped, for both his sake and more importantly, the sake of the team. 

We have a free hit on Saturday at Falkirk. Bobby Zlamal should start, and the fans need to back him. He's the best we've got for now. 

14 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I didn’t get a good view of the third goal due to a guy standing up in front of me - did it go through the keeper?

Was the same guy blocking ‘Pariah’s view?

And yes,... I know I spelled it Pariah 

BBCs Brian Mclaughlan on the radio on Saturday claiming that Celtic were prepared to move Craig Gordon on to Hearts, and that he wanted to go there,... but it was Hearts that wouldn’t come up with the £s

Could prove costly. 

jambogirlglasgow
15 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Not the way I saw it.

Me neither. He was completely at fault; appallingly bad goalkeeping. Just woeful. 

6 minutes ago, Jessjambo said:

BBCs Brian Mclaughlan on the radio on Saturday claiming that Celtic were prepared to move Craig Gordon on to Hearts, and that he wanted to go there,... but it was Hearts that wouldn’t come up with the £s

Could prove costly. 

Neil Lennon apparently blocked the move

Pereira has cost us goals in just about every game he's played. between the Hamilton, St.Johnstone and Killie games I reckon a total of six at least. The ball goes through or past him more often than he stops it, at least Zlamal is a decent shot-stopper.

10 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Neil Lennon apparently blocked the move

I suppose I could have guessed that. Thanks for the info 

30 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

I hate singling our players but that was really worrying tonight from him. Lads confidence looks shot to pieces

When the second goal went in the feeling of deflation both on the pitch and the stands was palpable . Off course the boost to Killie made it even worse as they were 2 up with their only shots on target .He has to be removed as much for his own sake. The opposition will be shooting from the half way line to put him under pressure as his confidence levels must be rock bottom .

Absolutely needs to be dropped for the cup game Imo!

Can't defend him after that horror show tonight! I know we weren't great overall tonight but i just get the feeling we could have taken something from the game tonight if we had a better goalkeeper. He makes basic saves look extremely difficult for example killies 3rd goal, Then his decision making costs us for their 2nd goal, If i was being kind could give him the benifit on the 1st goal,  However i still don't think he put enough effort to try and at least get a hand to it, looked like a simple header to me with not too much pace on it.

I would start zlamal in the cup game and give him another chance, Even though im not that confident with him as a goalkeeper, However it has to be better than conceding pretty much every shot on target like joel has in recent matches.

One things for sure if we keep conceding like we are at the moment we are destined for the drop no matter how many we score.

3 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Pereira, Mitchell and Stewart.  We need to leave Man Utd players the **** alone!

And Hogg...

This idiot is not fit for purpose.

Why the hell did he start after his horror show last week? 

Stendel should explain exactly wtf he was thinking. Crazy decision.

For me, every other fault or shortcoming in the team/squad can be worked on while still picking up points. Pereira needs dropped though. Cost us 4 points minimum in last two games. 

If your goalkeeper doesn't keep shots out you're smoked. Literally every Kilmarnock shot on target results in a goal. In no man's land at second and the ball goes through him at the third. I can't recall him making a really good save in his whole time with us, a match defining save. 

Back to basics, doesn't keep anything out the net

A_A wehatethehibs

The boy Is only 23 he has plenty of time to go back to Portugal division 4 which is his level and forge a career for himself. Good luck to him, should never play another game for Hearts.

6 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I didn’t get a good view of the third goal due to a guy standing up in front of me - did it go through the keeper?

Indeed it went straight through him like he wasn't there.  Call him Camouflage.  An awfully strange goalkeeper.

6 hours ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

I don’t think he could come for it or he would have been in no mans land and easy for the striker. He stayed and made himself big and I thought it was a really good finish.

He made himself small if anything, diving at his feet.

6 hours ago, Jessjambo said:

Could prove costly. 

He is lying.

6 hours ago, Jessjambo said:

Could prove costly. 

Brian "the ****" Mclauchlin?

Pereira watched the ball go past him in exactly the same way as someone does at five-a-side who doesn’t want to be in goals and just lets the ball go past them so they can get back outfield.

Is he worried the ball might hurt his hands? 

Useless. Absolutely useless.

Shooter McGavin

He can’t catch the ball, it’s either palmed back into his box or it’s rattled the back of the net. Hopeless. Needs dropped asap.

letsalldothebeattie

Absolute embarrassment of a goalkeeper. Should’ve come for the ball for the second goal after a horrendous touch from Burke. But that 3rd goal. I’m still in disbelief and trying to work out what the hell he was doing. I’ve never seen that from a keeper before

9 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Absolute embarrassment of a goalkeeper. Should’ve come for the ball for the second goal after a horrendous touch from Burke. But that 3rd goal. I’m still in disbelief and trying to work out what the hell he was doing. I’ve never seen that from a keeper before

He was ducking out the way!

He is a shambles and stendels comments are worrying. Wonder what our German goalie  coach thinks, pereira should be nowhere near the team now ffs.

Ricardo Shillyshally

I've often heard the word "imposter" used at the football to describe a poor player.With this guy, I'm actually starting to think itn may be true. 

There can be no way someone like him could  sign For one of the best clubs in the world (and Man u 😀). I seriously think we need to contact the Police in Portugal and check for people who went missing around the time this joker moved to the UK.

“But he can pass the ball well and fits Stendels system”

Just give me a GK that stops the ball going in the net please.......

Thats the single most important part of his job. 

12 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

“But he can pass the ball well and fits Stendels system”

Just give me a GK that stops the ball going in the net please.......

Thats the single most important part of his job. 

I remember the comments well during the transfer window when the Gordon rumours were floating about. Wonder where those posters are now. 🙄

I said at the time and after the rangers game any decent shot on target is a goal for the opposition. I was maybe giving him too much credit. 

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, Dallas Green said:

He made himself small if anything, diving at his feet.

Diving at his feet....feet first.

Hopeless keeper.

Has Pereira actually saved a shot in his time here?

We are doomed now I'm afraid. The stats don't lie and I don't see where a miracle turn-around is going to happen. 

1 minute ago, Sarah O said:

Has Pereira actually saved a shot in his time here?

We are doomed now I'm afraid. The stats don't lie and I don't see where a miracle turn-around is going to happen. 

The upcoming Hamilton and St Mirren games will decide out fate. There's a decent chance we won't be any further behind by the time we play Hamilton.

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

The upcoming Hamilton and St Mirren games will decide out fate. There's a decent chance we won't be any further behind by the time we play Hamilton.

The magnitude of these games can't be under estimated. Massive. 

The pressure will be enormous. 

Any Kickback Cabbys available?

Take him back to Manchester today please

Don't care if Bobby can't play as a sweeper keeper, he would have saved all 3 of their goals last night

Up there as one of the worst keepers I've seen in nearly 60 years watching the Hearts....Hope Hearts tell Manc U to stick their loan players up there a*se.  

Marooned Abroad

Don’t often post these days but can’t help this one out of sheer frustration and anger! Pereira is the worst goalkeeper I think I’ve ever seen in professional football. He flapped at the first goal, should never have come charging out for the second, and let the third go right through him. Yes, the defence and Souttar in particular, was awful, but how Stendel can put up with this level of gk performance any more, I cannot understand. If he stays in goal we’ll go down, take my word for it. Bad though Zlamal is, I reckoned he would have saved the first and the third.

There, that’s off my chest!!!

Leveins Battalion

Craig Levein

"Ricky Srbagia just phoned me out the blue and said I've got a keeper for you"

This statement sums up the state Hearts are in,no scouting,no thinking about team building and no clue.

Yet here we are in February 2020 and him and MacPhee are still on the payroll.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
8 hours ago, Jessjambo said:

Could prove costly. 

To be fair, at the time we were targeting two other Stendel targets so needed cash for them. I agree with you to an extent but we can’t have it all ways.

1 minute ago, Marooned Abroad said:

Don’t often post these days but can’t help this one out of sheer frustration and anger! Pereira is the worst goalkeeper I think I’ve ever seen in professional football. He flapped at the first goal, should never have come charging out for the second, and let the third go right through him. Yes, the defence and Souttar in particular, was awful, but how Stendel can put up with this level of gk performance any more, I cannot understand. If he stays in goal we’ll go down, take my word for it. Bad though Zlamal is, I reckoned he would have saved the first and the third.

There, that’s off my chest!!!

This.

At the second goal he went in with his feet rather than staying big, I think he actually got himself out of the way at the third goal.

highlandjambo3
8 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

If there was a static cardboard dummy there the ball would have bounced off it.  Instead of body checking /catching the ball in the stomach area (whatever it’s called) he fell back and tried to punch the ball...,, made a right Nigel hunt of it.

22 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Ya think?

We are away to Celtic and Hamilton are at home on their plastic midden to a shit Aberdeen team - we could easily be 4 points adrift!!