Pereira

parwj

Why do we keep playing him? Aye Bobby is a bomb scare but he’s the best of a bad bunch imo. 

Edited by nick_3892

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• Jambof3tornado

• kingantti1874

Shots go right through him like he isn't there; when he dives it looks like a slow motion replay...  I think Stendel has to give Zlamal another chance.  Pereira has cost us two games in a row.

Send him back to Man United tonight

****ing useless ^^^^ 

He is literally scared of the ball, any time it gets belted at him he wants to shirk away. Hopeless.

The Old Tolbooth

Get this absolute ****ing fraudster as far away from Hearts as possible, he’s the worst keeper I’ve ever seen for us, and I include Andy Bruce, Nicky Walker, and Kurskis, he makes all of them look like Lev flipping Yashin!!! 

Terminate his loan deal and get him sent back to those dirty Manc *******s ASAP! 

Safe to see why he got hardly any game time in his other loan spells.The Portuguese Hamilton.

Edited by vegas-voss

Wow!

WTF did I just witness?

We would not have lost ANY of those goals tonight if we actually had a keeper that knows his trade. The 3rd goal went straight at him. STRAIGHT.

C’mon Daniel, get someone slightly less shit in goals mate!

Its over for Pereira! Surely! Now! Over! Has to be!

10 minutes ago, Oneneilberry said:

Genuine question.Is he Blind ?

I actually was going to say the same. :rofl:He can't seem to see the ball when it's travelling over 10 mph. 

Just now, Pans Jambo said:

Wow!

WTF did I just witness?

We would not have lost ANY of those goals tonight if we actually had a keeper that knows his trade. The 3rd goal went straight at him. STRAIGHT.

This. 

He's a disgrace. The first job of a goalkeeper is to save shots - he can't do that and as such hasn't earned the right to have other parts of his game (like distribution) discussed. He surely now can't continue as first choice. 

Howdy Doody Jambo

He is on loan probably couldn't care less, he is 23 still young for a keeper and just learning playing first and team football 

Time for Boaby again to get another go or get a free transfer in 

Hearts of Vladland

Any time I have seen the keepers get ‘trained’ the ball is just hammered straight at them, they never seem to get the ball down low and make them dive, questions have to be asked. Any time you watch our shooting practices the keepers very rarely actually get dirty, it is like they are scared to dive.

Tactical masterclass from the Gaffer..
You get what you deserve from a football game especially when the guy you put between the sticks is an imposter and cost us previously...

I'd have played Soapy in goal before JP..

3 points given away

Simply piss poor

Absolutely ****ing useless. I have still not seen this ***** make a save. Fine him, recall him and get on the search for a number 1 goalie on a free. 

Stendel’s first major mistake was playing him again tonight. The third goal, he seemed to get both hands to it and still let it in. 

Must be benched for the next one. Cost us points in each of our last two games. Enough is enough. 

45 minutes ago, cardboardcutout said:

DS picks him whilst seeing what we see? I’m not convinced by DS at all and still cannot see shape and organisation in our team, we need to score 3 to draw it seems! Who/what do we blame now?

Boy has cost us at least 4 goals in 2 games 

should of been hooked at half time 

Blaming no one but him for tonight 

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Stendel’s first major mistake was playing him again tonight. The third goal, he seemed to get both hands to it and still let it in. 

Must be benched for the next one. Cost us points in each of our last two games. Enough is enough. 

Yes. We’re all agreed. 
Over to you Daniel.  

It’s all on you now. Honeymoon well and truly over. 1 win in 8 is an abomination and decisions like playing Pereira will get us relegated. 

7 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Wow!

WTF did I just witness?

He stays in goals ,,hearts will go down" but saying that , there were too many passengers in the team tonight,,too many posted missing at their 3 goals ,  but the 3rd seemed to go right through him ,     sick of continually losing to the likes of st johnstone and killie:" f....g embarrassing!

The third was like someone anticipating a car crash. Flapping his hands for protection while sucking his head in.

He just needed to stand up and not move to save it!

Remember when that ***** Levein said that Man U offering him to us was like getting a gift from Santa? It’s **** all like that.

What it’s really like, is Santa leaving multiple lumps of coal and a massive toalie in your stocking, accompanied by a flash drive containing a video of him and his reindeers taking turns of your unconscious mother whilst your dad sits gagged and tied to a chair watching. 

In fact, that actually sounds somewhat preferable to ever watching that little dick wear a Hearts jersey ever again.

Zemal is prone to making mistakes but at least in between them he actually makes a save now and again. He should be in goals from now till the end of the season. 

jambogirlglasgow
2 minutes ago, qferryjam said:

This I agree with. It’s like having a small child in goal. Completely unacceptable. Get this sorted, Hearts. There must be an out of contract GOALKEEPER somewhere in the world. Is this guy actually a goalie? Disgusted with him. 

Just seen the 3rd goal on Sky and the camera angle fails to show how absolutely dreadful his attempt was.

My gran would have saved it and she's been dead for 3 years.  

Mince.

9 minutes ago, qferryjam said:

I thought he was at half time don’t think Bobby was out for a warm up then players came back on and JP was last to come on . Cannot believe this man has came from Manchester United .