Pereira

parwj

Just now, Gashauskis9 said:

I’m still in awe of that 2nd goal.  Still trying to work out what the **** was going through his head.  

Where was he going? Also put ur hands up ffs

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• Jambof3tornado

• kingantti1874

I think it’s time for Zlamal to come back in. The last 2 games we’ve scored 5 goals against bottom 6 sides but gained just 1 point and the goalie gifted goals in both. Yes Zlamal has his moments but it’s hard to be as bad or worse than Pereira. Could a more ‘solid’ keeper give our defence a bit more composure? 

Bottom line, I really hope we stay up but having to score 3 or more goals to draw or win games gives us a mountain to climb. 

I know Zlamal is not great either but we may as well give him a try.

A positive from tonight was we nearly came back from 0-3 down with 10 minutes to go plus the fact we came from behind twice to draw at a tricky venue and came from behind to beat Rangers. We’ve not had that level

of fight in a long time. 

Trying my best to be positive. 👍

7 minutes ago, Russ1977 said:

Zemal is prone to making mistakes but at least in between them he actually makes a save now and again. He should be in goals from now till the end of the season. 

Bobby can be a solid keeper for 4 or 5 games then absolutely loses the plot. This joker can’t be a solid keeper for 4 or 5 mins!

Surely has to be his last game. Has cost us 3-4 goals on his own, the last 2 games. 
I like what DS is trying to do but without a half decent keeper... what’s the point? Our defence must shit themselves... how can they be confident with him between the sticks!?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

To think I wasted energy arguing Gordon was better last week. 

Sweeper, system,  **** off,  just keep the thing out.

That back pass from Souttar in the first half, 30 yard high ball back to Pereira. He controlled it fine with his feet, never looked in danger. 

But as soon as he has to use his hands for anything, ****ing useless. 

Edited by kila

wattie exploited
1 hour ago, DH1986 said:

🤨

been saying this for weeks every shot on target is a goal he is total shit and we will not win many games with him in goals Dan the man said the goal keeping position wasnt a big  worry but by **** its a massive problem right now :awful:

He’s making souttar and Halkett nervous as ****, both good defenders but with a shite keeper behind them he’s making them into liability’s 

9 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

I’m still in awe of that 2nd goal.  Still trying to work out what the **** was going through his head.  

51HRtux0peL._SY355_.jpg

Needs sent back to United sharpish. He's lost all confidence and he was never a great shot stopper to begin with.

All three of our keepers have proven to be utter p**h. Give Stone a chance

1 minute ago, Gary Locke said:

He’s making souttar and Halkett nervous as ****, both good defenders but with a shite keeper behind them he’s making them into liability’s 

I’d also argue that Souttar and Halkett are making Pereira nervous as ****.  It works both ways!

1 minute ago, Gashauskis9 said:

I’d also argue that Souttar and Halkett are making Pereira nervous as ****.  It works both ways!

Souttar and Halkett have previously been good before this dud of a goalie has been behind them. Problem we have until the summer all the goalies we have are shocking

The stark reality is that the goals he's costing us could get us relegated. If we're going to leak 2-3 goals a game that's asking a lot of our attack to try and claw it back, just like tonight. 

I've stayed quiet on this thread but tonight was the final straw for me.

What an absolute abomination of a keeper. The third was laughable. Just laughable.

Needs dropped.

We're as well not even playing with a keeper as the ball just goes straight through Pereira. Just stick another striker in.

I'd be stunned if he doesn't have the lowest save % in the league.

It’s literally impossible that we don’t have a better keeper at u19, u18 or even u17 level.

He’s simply not a goalkeeper, he has no goalkeeping instincts whatsoever. It’s like we’ve stuck an outfield player in goals.

Another poster of this parish sitting beside me tonight speculated that he may well be the highest paid player at the club. My question is how you can possibly scout a guy who isn't playing football regularly in the first place. He has played more games for us than any other club he has played for! A mess. 

Edited by Jodami

Popadom Pereira, Dopey Doyle, Bombscare Bobby, what a grim state of affairs and to think CL said he was happy with two of these clowns before he signed popadom is a joke 

Zlamal is a bombscare but the best out a bad bunch. Not getting a keeper in the transfer window was a major mistake. Stendel must have known that none of them are good enough. 

jambogirlglasgow

I genuinely can’t believe how awful he is. Everything just goes through his hands. He’s completely pointless. Any shot on target is a goal. He is going to relegate us. 

Dagger Is Back
Just now, Boris5115 said:

Zlamal is a bombscare but the best out a bad bunch. Not getting a keeper in the transfer window was a major mistake. Stendel must have known that none of them are good enough. 

I’m with you. He’s a better shot stopper but  another accident waiting to happen 

I never thought I would see a Hearts goalie as regularly pish as Craig Nelson but Joel has exceeded all known levels. Kurskis was terrible but he never lasted long, this clown actually manages to let thibgs pass pass through him.

I swear we are going to get to the end of the season and find out he is a ghost from a Guillermo del Toro movie 

3 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

2nd and 3rd goal :cornette: 

Truly awful sadly his back ups are not much better. 

His backups are miles ****ing better and they are still shite.

Boy is a ****ing disaster and everyone has seen it coming except Stendel.

I lost it completely at the second goal.  This guy is a clown,  probably made enough money to live comfortably for the rest of his life.  He should retire and play outfield for a 3rd rate portuguese outfit.  I am 45 years old and never and i include all keepers have i seen a worse gk in our club. 

Should never have started tonight.

the manager had shown a bit of faith in him and it’s cost us 3 points!!

i suspect we won’t see him between our sticks again.

SuperstarSteve

I prefer ZZ shot stopping but prone to more errors. Gotta admit none are first team material but I’d stick with pereira untill end of season. 

2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Let’s face it Stendel has been left with a pile of shit keepers!

No disagreeing with you but Stendel has had plenty time to sort it by now. Some of the blame (unfortunately) lays at his feet. If Gordon was his plan and it fell through he should have had a plan B and plan C.

22 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

To think I wasted energy arguing Gordon was better last week. 

Sweeper, system,  **** off,  just keep the thing out.

Yip me too

11 minutes ago, Gary Locke said:

Souttar and Halkett have previously been good before this dud of a goalie has been behind them. Problem we have until the summer all the goalies we have are shocking

And Pereira looked better before these clowns in front of him showed back up.  When your centre half lobs a chest high 30 yard back pass to you in the first minute of a game, you probably know there and then that you’re doomed.

Im not defending Pereira’s performance tonight, he was shocking, but this whole “he’s making Halkett and Souttar look bad when they’re usually amazing” stuff is bonkers.  This centre pairing does not work!