Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

Malinga the Swinga

I am sure it is just a coincidence that these restrictions are put in place on the day it transpires that Sturgeon knowingly lied about when she heard allegations made about Salmond. She apparently forgot she had meeting with aide who discussed the allegations. She is spinning so many lies, must be hard to control, but with ass kissers firmly in toe, she will give it best shot.

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shooter McGavin
1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

Closing pubs from 6 indoors is ****ing nuts. 

Studity on stilts. 

Surely it’ll just lead to an increase in people having gatherings/people round for a few drinks in their house, which is virtually impossible to police. 

3 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Closing pubs from 6 indoors is ****ing nuts. 

Studity on stilts. 

Only outside Central Belt mate. 

All pubs in Central to close from Friday.

did she say in response to davidsons question that they are going to consult the hospitalit industry after they have forced them to close? that sounds like beating someone to a pulp then asking if they are the person they were looking for.

as others have said she is all over the place

Her reasoning is weak to say the least.

Just over 20% of positive cases said they had used the hospitality sector in recent weeks. But there was no evidence to suggest thats where they actually got it.

Would be good to see the evidence that if we continue as is then we will be at previous leak levels of the virus by the end of the mk th.

Personally, I think we should just shut up shop for 3 weeks. The whole feckin lot!

Kill it dead!

No schools, shops, hotels, restaurants, pubs, gyms, golf courses, public transport, travelling the lot.

Food shops, community care and hospitals open only.

1054 new cases from yesterday!!! Jeezo!

doctor jambo
12 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

That nae lipped wee boot will get her commupence soon. 

Thought she was leading us all to glory?

Still, on the brightside morale in the NHS has spiked as some lucky hospital had found out they won’t have a xmas night out with that fun sponge jambo 4 eva

2 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Wee lap dug Patrick sniffing her crotch and wagging his tail.

Don’t think it’s her crotch he likes to sniff tbf 😀

Why on earth has she stopped adult football ? Is there any evidence to suggest this is an issue ? 

So I can’t go to the pub, out for something to eat or play a couple of games of 5’s a week but this isn’t lockdown. 🙄

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Surely it’ll just lead to an increase in people having gatherings/people round for a few drinks in their house, which is virtually impossible to police. 

Indeed. 

Just now, SteauaNeedarest said:

Only outside Central Belt mate. 

All pubs in Central to close from Friday.

:what:

Insane stuff. 

coatbridgejambo
1 minute ago, jonesy said:

Thought Patrick Harvie fancied blokes? He's got his tongue so far up Sturgeon's farter he can taste what's stuck between her teeth!

Thanks. I was enjoying my lunch

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Until Margaret Ferrier is sacked, why should people feel obliged to follow the guidelines? 

She can't be sacked from her seat as an MP.

She's been kicked out of the SNP but only her constituents can force her out of her seat through petition if she refuses to stand down.

Edited by Ray Gin

Ron Burgundy
1 minute ago, Dazo said:

Why on earth has she stopped adult football ? Is there any evidence to suggest this is an issue ? 

So I can’t go to the pub, out for something to eat or play a couple of games of 5’s a week but this isn’t lockdown. 🙄

I missed the start, what restrictions did she impose on sport? Amateur and youth football?

Just now, Ron Burgundy said:

I missed the start, what restrictions did she impose on sport? Amateur and youth football?

Over 18s non professional sport cancelled 

Shooter McGavin
Just now, Ray Gin said:

She can't be sacked from her seat as an MP.

She's been kicked out of the SNP but only her constituents can force her out of her seat through petition if she refuses to stand down.

Ah I see

all over 18s sport except professional sport IIRC

3fingersreid
2 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Personally, I think we should just shut up shop for 3 weeks. The whole feckin lot!

Kill it dead!

No schools, shops, hotels, restaurants, pubs, gyms, golf courses, public transport, travelling the lot.

Should’ve shut the whole ****ing island up in March , no one in , if you leave you ain’t coming back in , too far gone now , economy is ****ed , jobs going everywhere and many many years of hardships ahead . 
All and I mean ALL politicians can go **** themselves , useless inadequate *******s 

33 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

319 in hospital. Fancy popping around to visit them and tell them that they are just a number?

I've got news for you , hospitals had patients before Covid and the vast...vast, majority of hospital patients now are not Covid related. Sadly, there was 1 Covid "related" death yesterday but there were 170 non Covid deaths. Maybe the FM and her acolytes on here may find time to offer sympathy to those families too.

Ron Burgundy
Just now, milky_26 said:

all over 18s sport except professional sport IIRC

Was there any figures/reasons given to back that up?

Malinga the Swinga

NS don't need no reason, she is untouchable it would seem.

Jambo 4 Ever
Just now, jonesy said:

Been doing it since the start. No Covid here. You're all welcome. PM for deets 😛 BYOB!

You’re not helping 

I thought you were gone from this thread anyway 

but DO NOT encourage others to not follow the rules 

Malinga the Swinga
2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I've got news for you , hospitals had patients before Covid and the vast...vast, majority of hospital patients now are not Covid related. Sadly, there was 1 Covid "related" death yesterday but there were 170 non Covid deaths. Maybe the FM and her acolytes on here may find time to offer sympathy to those families too.

I believe the official line is that we are all sorry for any family affected by Covid death. Any other death we don't care about.

Governor Tarkin
7 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Thought Patrick Harvie fancied blokes? He's got his tongue so far up Sturgeon's farter he can taste what's stuck between her teeth!

Welcome back, jonesy. :D

Ron Burgundy
Just now, Jambo 4 Ever said:

You’re not helping 

You are responsible for this surge.

Shame on you.

Shame on you.

coatbridgejambo
3 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Should’ve shut the whole ****ing island up in March , no one in , if you leave you ain’t coming back in , too far gone now , economy is ****ed , jobs going everywhere and many many years of hardships ahead . 
All and I mean ALL politicians can go **** themselves , useless inadequate *******s 

Well said. 

3 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

You’re joking right 😂😂😂😂

Shanks said no
1 minute ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

You’re not helping 

I’m not biting but will you give it a rest.

48 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Better get down the offie and panic buy asap, chaps.

When shutting the pubs and banning a glass of wine in restaurants doesn't rid our lands of covid she'll ban the sale of alcohol altogether.

Hyperbole of course, and I like a drink myself, but if this did happen it would make Scotland a much much better place.

9 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Kill it dead!

aye 3 weeks, then 4, then 2 months. Familiar.

Malinga the Swinga
9 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Kill it dead!

Personally I think we should shelter those at risk and the rest of us can get on and live lives. 

Ron Burgundy
1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

You’re joking right 😂😂😂😂

I guessed that. What an absolute horror of a woman.

Just now, FWJ said:

Hyperbole of course, and I like a drink myself, but if this did happen it would make Scotland a much much better place.

Utter nonsense.

This has everything to do with furlough. Ends end of October so lock the pubs down just now hope the numbers drop. It is basically a stab in the dark. She has no ****ing idea if this will work. 

uttely pathetic leadership 

Just now, Shanks said:

So are pubs and restaurants closing completely here in Edinburgh? Or is it the 6pm rule and no booze? 

Completely for 16 days. 

Did NS say that 25% of all people testing positive had reported going to some type of hospitality venuue in the previous 14 days. So an indeterminate amount of 25% is the reason for closing the industry. Sounds reasonable.

Shanks said no
Just now, Shanks said:

So are pubs and restaurants closing completely here in Edinburgh? Or is it the 6pm rule and no booze? 

Completely shut for 16 days

1 minute ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Utter nonsense.

That’s your opinion.

Maybe I should say I don’t want it to happen (though they did it in South Africa) and I don’t for a minute think they will, but it would Friday and Saturday nights in our city centres a lot more pleasant and safer.

Edited by FWJ

Malinga the Swinga
25 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

was never going to close the pubs in weegieland without doing the capital - our figures arent great but only half of there 

measures are only "disruptive"  not a lockdown  though ay 

She can't have harsher measures in the Weeg as that would offend her core support. She hates Edinburgh because it is capital and not her beloved Glasgow. 

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, FWJ said:

'Better' means different things to different people, FWJ. It would solve a lot of problems, sure, but better, nope.

I mentioned earlier guage (the normally bullish) Ruth Davidson's response.

No demands of data, evidence on why hospitality being hit, just more info on the package should be available.

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic