Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

William H. Bonney
6 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Just remember the woman who travelled to a beach in Wales cause she thought it was in England

And she was from Birmingham too. ****ing brummies. Stupid ****s. 
(sorry mum). 

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Weakened Offender
15 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

If only we could. 

I wish we could shut it permanently.

Maybe have a week when the decent folk down south could move up and to give the Vichy Scots time to pack up their teatowels and bunting. Then it's closed. 

Jambo-Jimbo
2 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Nanny Nicola treating everyone like children. We should be trusted to behave like adults.

The last couple of days have shown exactly why people cannot be trusted.

It's quite simple, if people want to be treated like adults, then act like adults.

Jambo-Jimbo
1 hour ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

It’ll be carnage in a lot of pubs when they first open.

Yip, can see that happening.

Jambo-Jimbo
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

Its strange how Beaches Parks and Raves are terrible but protests and winning league titles are ok 

There was widespread condemnation over all of the media and on here for several days about the BLM protests and the fears that infections could rise from them.

The Real Maroonblood
56 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Heard a vox pop of the arseholes that went to the beach at Bournemouth yesterday. 

"We setted off from Birmingham at 6am and got here at 10 30....." 

"Setted" Jesus wept. Thick as shite on so many fronts. 

Anyway. Glass buried in the sand. Campfires on the beach. Cars parked over driveways and on top of roundabouts. Urinating in gardens. Shitting in plastic burger wrappers. 

I despair. I really do. 

"Boris said it's ok" said one fud. Is it July 4th ya feckin helmet? 

I would shut the feckin border and let these twat featured rodents keep the virus to themselves.

Feckin planks, and selfish ones to boot. 

:spoton:

18 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

There was widespread condemnation over all of the media and on here for several days about the BLM protests and the fears that infections could rise from them.

Correct.

Also Sturgeon did not want these to happen but blocking them would likely lead to angry and potentially violent protests rather than peaceful ones, which would be an even higher risk. 

Edited by Ray Gin

4 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I was hearing that on the beaches in Spain everyone is maintaining social distancing, taking their rubbish away with them, being polite to each other. 

Just being basically decent people. 

Meanwhile over here..... 

In England there really now is no law. People are just sticking two fingers up to anyone of authority. Let's face it, that feckin buffoon allowing his wank advisor away with his wee jaunt has been carte blanche to the dense brigade. Give them an inch, they take a mile. 

The prick intimates that he trusts the population to do the right thing.....

:rofl:

But but but the Germans are rude and Dinny queue!?

Can only imagine what these countries think of us

The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I was hearing that on the beaches in Spain everyone is maintaining social distancing, taking their rubbish away with them, being polite to each other. 

Meanwhile over here..... 

In England there really now is no law. People are just sticking two fingers up to anyone of authority. Let's face it, that feckin buffoon allowing his wank advisor away with his wee jaunt has been carte blanche to the dense brigade. Give them an inch, they take a mile. 

George Useless.

Enviromental  Secretary.

In Spain, you get a gentle reminder what the rules are, protest or continue and it’s huge on the spot fines and even jail. 

The more I see how the idiots are behaving in England the more I appreciate the way Sturgeon is handling this. Makes Boris and his buffoons look like wet blankets. 

Edited by Dannie Boy

Brighton Jambo
5 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

The more I see how the idiots are behaving in England the more I appreciate the way Sturgeon is handling this. Makes Boris and his buffoons look like wet blankets. 

Except we are seeing huge crowds gathering in parks here too, did you not see the images of the Meadows in Edinburgh and Sturgeon herself just called out in her news conference that what happened in Kelvingrove park yesterday cannot be allowed to happen.  

this notion that it’s an English problem is false, it’s happening all over.  

People living near The Meadows in Edinburgh came together as a group, got up at 5am and piled all the abandoned rubbish up into one big heap so the council could get rid of it quicker.
But before they did that, they used the garbage to write out the total number of Covid-19 deaths in Scotland.

Also in the news, three stabbings on Bournemouth Beach as well as drunken paggers on The Meadows and at a couple of Welsh beaches.

The sun coming out does tend to increase the arsehole quotient a fair bit but this year, combined with lockdown fever, people are really acting like savages.
https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/amazing-drone-video-shows-how-18492407

Harry Potter
2 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Nice! :D

My weight has stayed the same but my body composition has changed a fair bit. I'm at the gym every day when at sea but obviously haven't done much in the way of resistence training for a few months.

My good lady has been getting bigger by the day, but she is nearly six months pregnant.

I'm not long for this earth, Harry. 

Have a days break from it.:thumbsup:

Nucky Thompson
15 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Except we are seeing huge crowds gathering in parks here too, did you not see the images of the Meadows in Edinburgh and Sturgeon herself just called out in her news conference that what happened in Kelvingrove park yesterday cannot be allowed to happen.  

Of course he never saw the images up here. It doesn't fit in with his agenda of licking Sturgeons erse at every turn

1 minute ago, Cade said:

People living near The Meadows in Edinburgh came together as a group, got up at 5am and piled all the abandoned rubbish up into one big heap so the council could get rid of it quicker.
But before they did that, they used the garbage to write out the total number of Covid-19 deaths in Scotland.

Also in the news, three stabbings on Bournemouth Beach as well as drunken paggers on The Meadows and at a couple of Welsh beaches.

The sun coming out does tend to increase the arsehole quotient a fair bit but this year, combined with lockdown fever, people are really acting like savages.
https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/amazing-drone-video-shows-how-18492407

For every set of arseholes you get the good guys. Shame the good deeds don't make the front pages though

Brighton Jambo
Just now, Jeff said:

For every set of arseholes you get the good guys. Shame the good deeds don't make the front pages though

Well said, I thought that image of them using the rubbish from the meadows to spell out the number of dead was very powerful and good on them for tidying it.  They deserve more recognition.  

manaliveits105
5 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Well said, I thought that image of them using the rubbish from the meadows to spell out the number of dead was very powerful and good on them for tidying it.  They deserve more recognition.  

didnt happen in the weeg so not newsworthy for the weegia maybe 

2 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Nice! :D

My weight has stayed the same but my body composition has changed a fair bit. I'm at the gym every day when at sea but obviously haven't done much in the way of resistence training for a few months.

My good lady has been getting bigger by the day, but she is nearly six months pregnant.

I'm not long for this earth, Harry. 

Great news, Governor! :thumb: Who's the father?

3 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

didnt happen in the weeg so not newsworthy for the weegia maybe 

I'm sure there would have been volunteers in Kelvingrove

Jambo 4 Ever
2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Its strange how Beaches Parks and Raves are terrible but protests and winning league titles are ok 

No need in raves 

All roads lead to Gorgie

Next to the Trump supporters in the States the UK must have the largest amount of @holes on planet earth. Where is the sense in going to beaches and parks to just sit around thousands of other fellow thickos. Parks have been busier than usual for weeks but it is with people keeping on the move exercising or meeting family members at a safe distance. I cycled through the Meadows often and some days it looked like the cancelled Glastonbury has found a new home.

The Real Maroonblood
18 minutes ago, Cade said:

Thanks for posting that.

These a*******s  that left that shit should be ashamed of themselves but they won’t.

44 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Aw, what's the matter, gonna miss Nanny Nicola wiping yer arse in the morning when you go back to school?

31 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

16 minutes ago, Cade said:

The rubbish on the beach in Bournemouth and the Meadows is exactly the same phenomenon. People who care about no-one but themselves and feel absolutely no problem leaving their rubbish lying around because cleaning up after them is someone else's problem. Ironically it's predominantly the younger supposedly more 'environmentally conscious' generation that are responsible for said littering. It's really really depressing and makes you wonder whether humankind is actually progressing at all.  

Brighton Jambo
3 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Next to the Trump supporters in the States the UK must have the largest amount of @holes on planet earth. Where is the sense in going to beaches and parks to just sit around thousands of other fellow thickos. Parks have been busier than usual for weeks but it is with people keeping on the move exercising or meeting family members at a safe distance. I cycled through the Meadows often and some days it looked like the cancelled Glastonbury has found a new home.

Totally agree, around me the wheels have totally come off any no one is following any of the guidance, even my neighbours who are usually the curtain twitching judgement type basically just had a party last night and posted pictures of Facebook.  

I accept that people are hungry to get back to having fun but it’s as if people are going out their way to act In an over the top way now that they can.  

it’s pretty tough to take as my wife and I have been very responsible.  Not next week though, we are booked into the safari park and live more than 5 miles away.  I know I know I am like a reincarnation of Keith Moon! 

Brighton Jambo
1 minute ago, stirlo said:

The rubbish on the beach in Bournemouth and the Meadows is exactly the same phenomenon. People who care about no-one but themselves and feel absolutely no problem leaving their rubbish lying around because cleaning up after them is someone else's problem. Ironically it's predominantly the younger supposedly more 'environmentally conscious' generation that are responsible for said littering. It's really really depressing and makes you wonder whether humankind is actually progressing at all.  

Well said, the last few days are really showing society at its worst.  It does make me wonder is it always like that or has this been exacerbated as a reaction to the whole Covid situation and lockdown.  

3 minutes ago, stirlo said:

Bang on, I see "Ban plastic and save the planet" fad has passed with the younger generation, whio will they blame in ten years now?

7 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Well said, the last few days are really showing society at its worst.  It does make me wonder is it always like that or has this been exacerbated as a reaction to the whole Covid situation and lockdown.  

As someone who cleans up 100-200 bags of rubbish a year from the surrounding streets and countryside, the "I don't care about others or the environment" attitude has been like that as far as I can remember. One of the aspects of Scottish and UK society of which I'm not overly fond.

12 minutes ago, stirlo said:

Well said except it isn’t a phenomenon is it ? Selfish arseholes being selfish arseholes. Hopefully it pissed down for the next fortnight to give the rest of us chance to get a little normality back into our lives. 

on another note still waiting to here what nanny nic is doing so differently to England. Answers and insults on a postcard please. 

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

Meanwhile over here..... 

Wait until they let the Brits in next month.

All roads lead to Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Totally agree, around me the wheels have totally come off any no one is following any of the guidance, even my neighbours who are usually the curtain twitching judgement type basically just had a party last night and posted pictures of Facebook.  

I accept that people are hungry to get back to having fun but it’s as if people are going out their way to act In an over the top way now that they can.  

it’s pretty tough to take as my wife and I have been very responsible.  Not next week though, we are booked into the safari park and live more than 5 miles away.  I know I know I am like a reincarnation of Keith Moon! 

The behavior being witnessed now could well lead to entertainment places like clubs and music venues not opening at all for a long time. If it is mostly the young showing a disregard for any form of sensible ways to beat the virus then they are risking a lot, no live music for one thing.

The Mighty Thor
2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

I would shut the feckin border and let these twat featured rodents keep the virus to themselves.

If it spikes up dahn sarf then we really should impose travel restrictions at our border. 

Mind you our own home bred arseholes are doing their best to keep up with their counterparts in England.

As much as i would love to go back to the pub when it re-opens but i think i'll give it a few weeks to settle back into a place for grown ups. 

Enzo Chiefo
2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Heard a vox pop of the arseholes that went to the beach at Bournemouth yesterday. 

"We setted off from Birmingham at 6am and got here at 10 30....." 

"Setted" Jesus wept. Thick as shite on so many fronts. 

Anyway. Glass buried in the sand. Campfires on the beach. Cars parked over driveways and on top of roundabouts. Urinating in gardens. Shitting in plastic burger wrappers. 

I despair. I really do. 

"Boris said it's ok" said one fud. Is it July 4th ya feckin helmet? 

Feckin planks, and selfish ones to boot. 

Kelvingrove Park is over the border, as is Portobello Beach. We have exactly the same problems here along with the assorted BLM anti-capitalist, statue wreckers gathering at will. Incidentally,  shutting the border would end up with us all having to knit our own food supplies in our back gardens .

More importantly,  my weekly beer deliveries from Camden Town Brewery wouldn't get through.

1 hour ago, Brighton Jambo said:

No I’ve not seen those images yet. Some of us are really clueless and disrespectful of the rules. 

35 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

Aw, what's the matter, gonna miss Nanny Nicola wiping yer arse in the morning when you go back to school?

She’s no ma type😬 

All roads lead to Gorgie
27 minutes ago, redjambo said:

As someone who cleans up 100-200 bags of rubbish a year from the surrounding streets and countryside, the "I don't care about others or the environment" attitude has been like that as far as I can remember. One of the aspects of Scottish and UK society of which I'm not overly fond.

It is a really weird aspect of society here that some people travel to beauty spots in places such as the Highlands and then just trash them with litter. It really annoys me that so many morons are simply using remote places as a chance of a booze up without the risk of the law turning up and spoiling the fun. I bet they don't even notice the scenery around them.

Well done for doing something so positive yourself.

Edited by All roads lead to Gorgie

9 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

****ing ridiculous sate🤬

Might be having a blonde moment here but wtf are those cylinder shaped things everywhere?

7 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Might be having a blonde moment here but wtf are those cylinder shaped things everywhere?

Nitrous Oxide, gives a high apparently. 

3 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Nitrous Oxide, gives a high apparently. 

Oh... Wouldn't know...

Where do u get them?

12 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Oh... Wouldn't know...

Where do u get them?

Whipped cream canisters.

Bet they were all sharing the same balloons...

The Real Maroonblood
24 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Suppositories.

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Yip, can see that happening.

And the worse thing about it in England is they are opening them on a Saturday how stupid and irresponsible is that ? 

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

And the worse thing about it in England is they are opening them on a Saturday how stupid and irresponsible is that ? 

Bonkers.

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic