Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

42 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

https://fb.watch/eYm7IwYdzu/

This is worth a watch.

As we approach the cold and flu season in coming months Im wondering if I should get my first vaccine. 

Do I zip up backwards? 

Angry ? You should be ! 

Dont forget Hearts were complicit in the scam ! 

Yip and probably up the front as well.

:conspiracy:

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Folk nervously skulking about workplaces with masks on so they don't catch the big bad virus is comical for me, post-pandemic mask wearing has been great for flushing out the dafties.

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Folk nervously skulking about workplaces with masks on so they don't catch the big bad virus is comical for me, post-pandemic mask wearing has been great for flushing out the dafties.

Lol 

26 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I’ve had enough . No more jabs for me . 

I'm the same, only had 2 jabs so I could go abroad now nowhere gives a **** so I'm no getting anymore.  

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Herbert. said:

I'm the same, only had 2 jabs so I could go abroad now nowhere gives a **** so I'm no getting anymore.  

I know ive said it before but enough is enough Ive had 4 .  Thats it 

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
19 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

There could well be one, but it's not ready yet, whilst the Moderna updated vaccine is ready. 

I have no doubts that just like the virus, vaccines against it will evolve as well.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/aug/15/from-nasal-vaccines-to-pills-the-next-defences-against-covid

Good piece showing the state of play.  Mentions what I was on about regarding diminishing returns using strain specific vaccines on a population level.  The nasal vaccine looks like it might make a dent in the epidemiology.  The nasal and,  especially,  the pill form hugely changes the game in terms of manufacturing and distribution.

8 minutes ago, Victorian said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/aug/15/from-nasal-vaccines-to-pills-the-next-defences-against-covid

Good piece showing the state of play.  Mentions what I was on about regarding diminishing returns using strain specific vaccines on a population level.  The nasal vaccine looks like it might make a dent in the epidemiology.  The nasal and,  especially,  the pill form hugely changes the game in terms of manufacturing and distribution.

Great for that small percentage of folks who are utterly terrified of needles.

21 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Sounds very promising. 

Before any prolific moaners start about refusing a vaccine up their hooter... changing the epidemiological pattern would be really useful in a few ways.  It might literally have an effect on our finances.  More people able to be at work more often = better economic labour supply = increased scope for economic growth + economic supply = increased chance of a brake on inflation,  etc etc.  Plus the effect on dealing with the NHS backlog.  

Who outside of Columbia ever thought that the national economy could be dependent on sticking something up your beak?

Lovely stuff, taxpayer paying billions more trying and failing to stop a dose of the sniffles, just stop breathing through your nose, and let the gene therapy work.

9 minutes ago, escobri said:

Lovely stuff, taxpayer paying billions more trying and failing to stop a dose of the sniffles, just stop breathing through your nose, and let the gene therapy work.

Gene therapy. 🤣

7 hours ago, thewiseone said:

https://fb.watch/eYm7IwYdzu/

This is worth a watch.

As we approach the cold and flu season in coming months Im wondering if I should get my first vaccine. 

Do I zip up backwards? 

Angry ? You should be ! 

Dont forget Hearts were complicit in the scam ! 

Screenshot_20210207-114750_Twitter.jpg

6 hours ago, Armageddon said:

So we see.

1 hour ago, escobri said:

Shoving crayons up your nose and breathing through your mouth may be second nature to you but it's not a viable solution.

Dennis Reynolds
50 minutes ago, escobri said:

See how the clip ends with him saying "If this is true", that's the important part. Luckily, he has a great book on sale 👍

Oh great, there's now a COVID super thread. Just in time for pant wetting as we roll into Autumn. Gradual build up and then noises about restriction come Halloween. 

:sleep1:

JudyJudyJudy
19 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Oh great, there's now a COVID super thread. Just in time for pant wetting as we roll into Autumn. Gradual build up and then noises about restriction come Halloween. 

:sleep1:

I got asked to put a mask on at the Dr surgery today.  I said I " didn't like them" and it impeded my breathing.  She was fine with that. I tend to just ignore all covid related news now. Its worked out much better for me. 

1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

Shoving crayons up your nose and breathing through your mouth may be second nature to you but it's not a viable solution.

No shit Sherlock, and that was me thinking I’ve cracked it, actually I breathe through my nose mostly, as you know this helps produce NO, which unbelievably can to some extent help stop COVID, boosted by some humming whilst meditating has helped keep me sniffle free.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
3 hours ago, Costanza said:

Screenshot_20210207-114750_Twitter.jpg

plenty of the top scientists and doctors haven’t missed stuff though

theres been dispute and debate from highly-qualified experts from early doors until now

and some stuff previously dismissed by those unwilling / unable to recognise the chasms of grey-areas are now more or less accepted like it was always the case :lol:

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
1 hour ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

See how the clip ends with him saying "If this is true", that's the important part. Luckily, he has a great book on sale 👍

I think he says (paraphrasing) - if this is true and there’s good reason to suggest it is - which changes the context a wee bit

he could of course have taken the course that many have taken by stating his findings/thoughts (or his preferred scientist) as absolute fact and ignored the reality of ongoing studies developing knowledge foi requests uncovering previously withheld information etc etc

the interviewer tried to turn some of the doctors words into ‘facts’ (shock-jock style) and was corrected a couple of times / reined back-in by the doc

the book on sale thing may be significant (if true - I’m not sufficiently aware) but that principle of profit-driven can be applied to just about any players in this game not least the big farmers and their multiple vaccines :)

1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I got asked to put a mask on at the Dr surgery today.  I said I " didn't like them" and it impeded my breathing.  She was fine with that. I tend to just ignore all covid related news now. Its worked out much better for me. 

If there's one place to respectfully wear a mask it's at the GP surgery or a hospital. Pretty shite of you not to when asked, especially given your reaction a while ago to someone being maskless at a hospital that made you extremely uncomfortable. You're a pretty selfish guy James, it's all about you you you!

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, kila said:

If there's one place to respectfully wear a mask it's at the GP surgery or a hospital. Pretty shite of you not to when asked, especially given your reaction a while ago to someone being maskless at a hospital that made you extremely uncomfortable. You're a pretty selfish guy James, it's all about you you you!

Yeah whatever . I feel uncomfortable wearing them . It impedes my breathing . Something wrong with your eyesight   ? 

JudyJudyJudy
8 minutes ago, kila said:

Btw that incident you talk about was In Jan 2021 . Things have moved on from there . 

JudyJudyJudy
9 minutes ago, kila said:

Maybe u should tell that to the old dear who was in the surgery too , she maskless too . And you know what it was absolutely none of my business . 

6 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yeah whatever . I feel uncomfortable wearing them . It impedes my breathing . Something wrong with your eyesight   ? 

Would you go maskless in a cancer ward or is it just GP surgeries and hospitals in general? Just wondering if there's a line, or if you really don't give a shit about anyone.

If there's one person who's breathing would be impeded by a mouth covering then it would be James.  He should actually be on supplementary air supply.  Boy should cut about like Jacques Cousteau tbf.

JudyJudyJudy
13 minutes ago, kila said:

Would you go maskless in a cancer ward or is it just GP surgeries and hospitals in general? Just wondering if there's a line, or if you really don't give a shit about anyone.

I was at the hospital a few weeks back and hardly anyone was wearing a mask . So god knows where you are getting your info regarding hospitals . Yes staff had them on but visitors and patients didn’t . 

JudyJudyJudy
13 minutes ago, Victorian said:

If there's one person who's breathing would be impeded by a mouth covering then it would be James.  He should actually be on supplementary air supply.  Boy should cut about like Jacques Cousteau tbf.

I’m trying to work out if that’s an insult . I think it’s there somewhere ! 😂😎 

24 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Your a troll  nothing more.

Quite sad.

JudyJudyJudy
18 minutes ago, kila said:

Stop trying to mask Shame me . It’s very 2020 . I’m not getting involved in all that baloney . Things have moved on since then . 

Jeffros Furios
11 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Stop trying to mask Shame me . It’s very 2020 . I’m not getting involved in all that baloney . Things have moved on since then . 

:rofl:

Humming while meditating to beat Covid. :rofl: 

Not the main reason for meditation but just another benefit from it, give it a try. hummmmmmm. Namaste 🙏 

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, escobri said:

Not the main reason for meditation but just another benefit from it, give it a try. hummmmmmm. Namaste 🙏 

Yes I enjoy mediation . This thread isn’t healthy for me so I try to avoid it really . Shame it’s made a slight comeback 

16 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yes I enjoy mediation . This thread isn’t healthy for me so I try to avoid it really . Shame it’s made a slight comeback 

It's still a divisive subject and with a huge booster campaign coming shortly this thread ain't going away sadly, I keep looking in to see the almost religious belief in the gene therapy that's been given,  4 shots in folk still catch it and can't wait for the next shot 🙈🤣 trust the science,  well the paid up science.

Weakened Offender
27 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

16 posts on this page alone suggests that your efforts to avoid the thread have not been very successful. 

JudyJudyJudy
10 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

16 posts on this page alone suggests that your efforts to avoid the thread have not been very successful. 

😂 I’ll be ignoring it after today only bumps it up and gives it the attention it doesn’t deserve 

12 hours ago, escobri said:

Tony Blair back calling for mandatory masks on public transport, wish he'd just **** off.

He should stick to finding WMD in Iraq. Nearly 20 years - and still waiting........

3 hours ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

plenty of the top scientists and doctors haven’t missed stuff though

theres been dispute and debate from highly-qualified experts from early doors until now

and some stuff previously dismissed by those unwilling / unable to recognise the chasms of grey-areas are now more or less accepted like it was always the case :lol:

Sorry my lack of understanding but I'm not sure what point you're making here.

I have been out at some shows and tonight and boozing so will be my duncery!

Geoff Kilpatrick
16 hours ago, escobri said:

Tony Blair back calling for mandatory masks on public transport, wish he'd just **** off.

:rofl:

We have that here and the majority are ignoring it!

4 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

tumblr_ns0nb52opo1sx92edo1_400.gifv

Wear a mask, don't wear a mask. If an anti masker goes on about it, just sneeze in their face and say "I hope I don't have covid"

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Wear a mask, don't wear a mask. If an anti masker goes on about it, just sneeze in their face and say "I hope I don't have covid"

Being a masker surely you’ll just end up sneezing in your mask ? 

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Sneeze in their face 🤣that'll end up well 🥊🤕🚑