• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jack D and coke
22 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

I'll be taking my pet tiger for his vaccine ASAP.

Good shout. Just reminded me to get my giraffe sorted oot tae. 

6 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Good shout. Just reminded me to get my giraffe sorted oot tae. 

He'd better not be sat in front of me at Tynecastle once he's got his vaccine passport 😡 

Edit: apologies, I just assumed your giraffe's gender

Edited by Taffin

7 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

@JamesM48 this would never happened if you were still washing your messages.

Joking aside, glad you seem to be on the mend and it’s been little more than an inconvienance.

On COVID is the general consensus restrictions will be eased, in Scotland, in announcement today?

Nope

Screenshot_20220111-095031_Twitter.jpg

13 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Joking aside, glad you seem to be on the mend and it’s been little more than an inconvienance.

On COVID is the general consensus restrictions will be eased, in Scotland, in announcement today?

Considering our numbers went higher than England during our tighter restrictions she’ll look even more clueless than normal if she persists. 

Edited by Dazo

4 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Unpredictable.

On football crowds,  either an extension of the 500 limit (or similar) or a return to full capacity will be met with criticism.  There will be bedlam if the small limits are kept.  Opening back up to full crowds will be met with the usual troubling making from people like Douglas Ross.  Accusations of the previous limits not having been worthwhile or data led,  etc.  I think there might be a short duration of a compromise position of half capactity as a damage limitation exercise.

Nightclubs still closed as nightclubs.

Pubs to continue distancing and table service for another 2 or 3 weeks.

jack D and coke
12 minutes ago, Taffin said:

He'd better not be sat in front of me at Tynecastle once he's got his vaccine passport 😡 

Edit: apologies, I just assumed your giraffe's gender

An easy mistake to make these days Taff…

😐

Brighton Jambo

This latest Boris Johnson party story is absolutely appalling.  They have all been bad but this is a new level.  

He absolutely has to resign. No two ways about it.  He won’t though because he’s a selfish pig.  He’s broken now though, his time is up and it’s just a matter of time.  

Good riddance to the fat clueless buffoon.  

Nucky Thompson
22 minutes ago, Victorian said:

I think there might be a short duration of a compromise position of half capactity as a damage limitation exercise.

Why does she need to compromise to save face? 

If she made the wrong call, just fix it. Folk will soon forgot that she fecked it up

38 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

I know I took my eye of the ball really with omicron , stopped washing my messages ages ago 😂 yes I would say an “ inconvenience “ is a good word for it . There was that slight doubt on Sunday that things might deteriorate as I was coughing but yesterday I was basically almost back to normal ! Well my normal 😂 cheers 

unsure what May come out of todays announcement  maybe 501 people allowed at football 😎

Nucky Thompson
9 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

This latest Boris Johnson party story is absolutely appalling.  They have all been bad but this is a new level.  

He absolutely has to resign. No two ways about it.  He won’t though because he’s a selfish pig.  He’s broken now though, his time is up and it’s just a matter of time.  

Totally agree. Who the feck do they think they are? 

Absolutely raging. No respect for the general public.

Boris can bolt

29 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Unpredictable.

On football crowds,  either an extension of the 500 limit (or similar) or a return to full capacity will be met with criticism.  There will be bedlam if the small limits are kept.  Opening back up to full crowds will be met with the usual troubling making from people like Douglas Ross.  Accusations of the previous limits not having been worthwhile or data led,  etc.  I think there might be a short duration of a compromise position of half capactity as a damage limitation exercise.

Nightclubs still closed as nightclubs.

Pubs to continue distancing and table service for another 2 or 3 weeks.

I think that's probably quite accurate. 

4 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

If she made the wrong call, just fix it. Folk will soon forgot that she fecked it up

it would be a step in the right direction if she admitted that the SG were over cautious in their response. 

15 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

It was around the same time I was ejected from sitting on a bench up Harrison Park by the boys in blue as we weren't allowed to sit for a certain amount of time outdoors.  Hard to believe that these rules existed for us and yet He and his cronies were having a piss up . Beggars belief. 

Brighton Jambo
Just now, JamesM48 said:

It was around the same time I was ejected from sitting on a bench up Harrison Park by the boys in blue as we weren't allowed to sit for a certain amount of time outdoors.  Hard to believe that these rules existed for us and yet He and his cronies were having a piss up . Beggars belief. 

I am so raging about it.  Every single one of us made sacrifices during that period, we all missed social interaction, family members, normal life and they were carrying on like this.  

If he cared about the Conservative party at all he will resign but he’s so selfish he will put his own position first.  However the Tory party are nothing if not ruthless and they won’t tolerate this, he was already on shaky ground this will be the final straw.  

7 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

The SG and advisers may genuinely think it was right or a reasonable precaution.  Or she might choose to move back to full crowds after a couple of weeks of half crowds as a political choice.  Who knows?  If they keep nightclubs closed then allowing a full and immediate return of football crowds will draw criticism and accusations of the nightlife industry being picked on,  etc.

I think we'll see half capacity.

7 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

I am so raging about it.  Every single one of us made sacrifices during that period, we all missed social interaction, family members, normal life and they were carrying on like this.  

If he cared about the Conservative party at all he will resign but he’s so selfish he will put his own position first.  However the Tory party are nothing if not ruthless and they won’t tolerate this, he was already on shaky ground this will be the final straw.  

Agree completely . 

2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Hi 

Yeah feeling even better the day  so i seem to be over the " worse" which was actually just a minor sore throat and cough so happy with that. Triple jabbed and had / have covid . Couldn't be happier :)   Thanks for asking 👌 yeah I suppose im fit enough to be slapped about again 

image-23-10-21-06-55-9.gif

:yas:

35 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

He was laughing about it yesterday when asked.

Brighton Jambo
2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

If I used the words I want to about that man I would get a lifetime JKB ban.  

45 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

If it is proved to have happened. As it is very strongly looking like it has. He along with anyone else who attended need to go.

As others have said the sheer hypocrisy of it is quite frankly abhorrent as the vast majority of the country at that time carefully followed the rules to try and stop the spread to protect themselves and the vulnerable. Yet we seem to have yet another example of a person or persons in power or a position of authority thinking the rules don't apply to them.

IIRC this gathering seems pretty soon after BoJo was in hospital with COVID, or was his hospital stay just after it? Either way it should not have happened but it could have either contributed to him getting COVID or maybe him passing it onto others

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Sad to say, the only way Johnson will resign is if the Tory MPs force him out. The country’s view is of no interest to him. Couldn’t care less. But if the conservatives have had enough, he’ll get killed by his own 

Konrad von Carstein
1 hour ago, Brighton Jambo said:

A BJ post I can heartily get behind.

Well said!

Nucky Thompson
7 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

I see the press reporting that games will be back with crowds. Unionists will still cry about it, no doubt.

So it was only Unionists that were pissed off about crowds being banned :vrface:

Feck sake, surely some Nats also have the balls to criticise the SG

Dusk_Till_Dawn
16 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

I see the press reporting that games will be back with crowds. Unionists will still cry about it, no doubt.

Another pointless decision from Sturgeon which achieved nothing and was totally unnecessary, which she knew fine well.

22 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

What a silly post 

Seymour M Hersh
16 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

So it was only Unionists that were pissed off about crowds being banned :vrface:

Nope. 

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

Being pedantic here but that would have been SG rules for Harrison Park and not Westminster ones. ::troll::

Having said that I'm surprised that people are shocked at finally realising there's one rule for them and one for the rest of us. 

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

Dennis Denuto
24 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Hi................

I have been criticising them, especially recently

8 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Being pedantic here but that would have been SG rules for Harrison Park and not Westminster ones. ::troll::

Having said that I'm surprised that people are shocked at finally realising there's one rule for them and one for the rest of us. 

Yes your right I suppose ! 😎

5 minutes ago, Dennis Denuto said:

Hi................

Yes there have definitely been a few NS supporters oh here who have been critical of the recent restrictions , In particular  the football .

9 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

What a ridiculous man Michael Fabricant is.

:wtf:

You try going through life with that name and looking like that !

Can't be easy !

:dozey:

Nucky Thompson
9 minutes ago, Dennis Denuto said:

Hi................

Yeah, I noticed you have been right enough :thumbsup:

I reckon NS will gain a lot of goodwill if she came out today, held her hands up and said tougher restrictions weren't making a difference in Scotland and lifted them on 17th January.

I think it would be a big mistake if she tried to save face and continued even with lighter ones.

She should strike while the iron is hot and while all the rage is focused on Bojo 

5 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I reckon NS will gain a lot of goodwill if she came out today, held her hands up and said tougher restrictions weren't making a difference in Scotland and lifted them on 17th January.

I think it would be a big mistake if she tried to save face and continued even with lighter ones.

She should strike while the iron is hot and while all the rage is focused on Bojo 

👍

17 hours ago, ScotsAndy said:

The Face Nappy chat must be one of the most cringeworthy contributions made to this thread !  I presume the Punter concerned does not have any ageing relatives, or if he does he presumably is in line for a big inheritance.

If the IQ the poster inherited is anything to go by, he probably deserves compensation. 

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

It's all a "big laugh" when you believe yourself to be above the plebs and the law. I'd love this cretinous blonde blancmange to be politely confronted by a line of people who had to say goodbye to their loved ones over facetime the same day that this ******* was partying it up. One after the other till the ***** finally gets it that its not just about him.  

1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Sad to say, the only way Johnson will resign is if the Tory MPs force him out. The country’s view is of no interest to him. Couldn’t care less. But if the conservatives have had enough, he’ll get killed by his own 

He will go in time to have a replacement for the next General Election.

He is damaged goods and so are most party leaders through the pandemic.  They will keep him there to take the remainder of the flack and dump him when the timing is better.

Dennis Denuto
17 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

There is no chance she is going to admit a mistake nor will there be an apology of any kind. 

Let's just be grateful that we are getting back in and that the SPFL got something correct and we only missed one game. If you are waiting on Politicians to do the right thing you will be a long time disappointed 

2 minutes ago, Dennis Denuto said:

There is no chance she is going to admit a mistake nor will there be an apology of any kind. 

Let's just be grateful that we are getting back in and that the SPFL got something correct and we only missed one game. If you are waiting on Politicians to do the right thing you will be a long time disappointed 

We’ll said . 

1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Beware the Ides of March.

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )