Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

Ex member of the SaS

Tory Mp's raising spurious questions trying to deflect away from the biggest scandal in years. Boris looking like he is a lame duck repeating after every question " wait for the inquiry " .

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Once again looking at reducing isolation to 5 days, BUT are still using 28 days for covid deaths.

I took a lft test this morning. Still positive but more faint lines. However your meant to wait 6 days after the test to take lft. Ill take one Friday and anticipate it will be negative as I feel fine now. So maybe 5 - 7 days after testing positive is probably the best option.

3 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

There's no doubt Johnson and all those cretins that attended parties while we were only allowed to meet one person are scumbags, but I feel a bit uncomfortable with the media trotting out all those bereaved families, crying on TV etc.

It's a bit sick and doesn't sit right with me.

I'm sure if it's uncomfortable for you, it must be excruciating for those who said goodbye to loved ones over facetime. That is the point but I dare say the tory partiers lack the gene for such empathy. 

2 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Vax tax and all the other means to force people to get jabbed shows there is more to this than a simple bug. WHY are governments so desperate to get the people jabbed? The line between conspiracy and what happens in the future is very fine.

People seem to forget this is the first minister/SG that allowed hospitals to discharge covid patients into care homes at the start without first testing to see if they were negative. There were conspiracy theorists who claimed this was about reducing the population and how better to get rid of loads of oldies?

Spell it out then. Fed up of you going "see, there's something in this". Get to the point then and tell us exactly what the gameplan is here.   

1 hour ago, escobri said:

If a vax tax were to be brought in here someone who's been vaccinated but got no protection from being vaccinated doesn't pay and can happily use the NHS and potentially spread covid,whereas an unvaccinated person has to pay tax even though they could be naturally immune and not burden the NHS and continue not spreading covid. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, a dozen edge-cases really undermine the purpose of vax taxes. 🙄 Fortunately for the pro-disease, there's not an iota of a chance of such a policy being brought in here. 

Edited by Gizmo

Ex member of the SaS
Just now, Gizmo said:

I'm sure if it's uncomfortable for you, it must be excruciating for those who said goodbye to loved ones over facetime. That is the point but I dare say the tory *******s lack the gene for such empathy. 

Spell it out then. Fed up of you going "see, there's something in this". Get to the point then and tell us exactly what the gameplan is here.   

Yeah, a dozen edge-cases really undermine the purpose of vax taxes. 🙄 Fortunately for the pro-disease, there's not an iota of a chance of such a policy being brought in here. 

The problem is no one out with those in power knows what is going on, ( that's why they are conspiracy theories ) However some have been looking further than the media would have you believe. People called covid passports a conspiracy, but now they are extending them to let you go to the pub, how long before shops are included? How long before you have to show your passport when asked in the street?

I don't have the answer and I am not a conspiracy type, I am only questioning certain aspects and allowing others to make up their own minds.

Some will walk blindly into certain situations while others do so with an open mind. Which are you? Tell my why YOU think they are forcing jabs on people considering Boris stated they would never go down that route? There was a law in this country that a person could not be forced into an operation or taking anything they did not want to., That has gone , maybe not by law but by sedition, get a jab or don't go to the pub. Get a jab or don't go to the football, where does it end?

2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Woo hooo. This has been known for some time :) shame that most joints are around 8 times more cancergenic than one  ciggie. 

Shocking. No apologies either from the SG about this too. 

Smoke a bong ffs

14 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

The problem is no one out with those in power knows what is going on, ( that's why they are conspiracy theories ) However some have been looking further than the media would have you believe. People called covid passports a conspiracy, but now they are extending them to let you go to the pub, how long before shops are included? How long before you have to show your passport when asked in the street?

I don't have the answer and I am not a conspiracy type, I am only questioning certain aspects and allowing others to make up their own minds.

Some will walk blindly into certain situations while others do so with an open mind. Which are you? Tell my why YOU think they are forcing jabs on people considering Boris stated they would never go down that route? There was a law in this country that a person could not be forced into an operation or taking anything they did not want to., That has gone , maybe not by law but by sedition, get a jab or don't go to the pub. Get a jab or don't go to the football, where does it end?

Absolutely not. Nosireee. The thought would have never crossed my mind. :D

Just now, JamesM48 said:

Oh god the water splatters everywhere :) 

Title of your sex tape?

I dont smoke but my best mate does (well takes a bong) and she manages not to make a mess 🤣

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Oh god the water splatters everywhere :) 

I think you're supposed to suck, not blow.

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Title of your sex tape?

I dont smoke but my best mate does (well takes a bong) and she manages not to make a mess 🤣

1 minute ago, redjambo said:

I think you're supposed to suck, not blow.

whats the old saying ? " you cant teach an old dog new tricks" ? :) 

image-23-10-21-07-01-9.jpeg

Francis Albert
1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

I'm sure if it's uncomfortable for you, it must be excruciating for those who said goodbye to loved ones over facetime. That is the point but I dare say the tory partiers lack the gene for such empathy. 

The pro-disease!

Francis Albert
3 hours ago, GBJambo said:

Maybe scale our taxes back on how ofeten we use the nhs 🤷

Effectively that would mean the sickest pay for being sick. I am happy that since I was 4 years old I have never been in hospital s

and in the last 64 years have imposed on the NHS barely at all. Long may that continue. The NHS is desperately in need of reform but the principle of a universal service funded by general taxation should not be messed with.ll

Ex member of the SaS

Rumours suggesting NS was in Portugal over the festive period. 

Some suggesting when she addressed parliament her watch was an hour fast? Just how they know this I have no idea. Even if it wasn't Portugal why would she have her watch set differently?

https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scottish-government-responds-rumours-nicola-25904927

1 minute ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Some suggesting when she addressed parliament her watch was an hour fast? Just how they know this I have no idea. Even if it wasn't Portugal why would she have her watch set differently?

https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scottish-government-responds-rumours-nicola-25904927

I'm no fan of her but surely if she was out the country someone would have spotted her! 

2 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Good on her imo, if true.

Lord Montpelier
4 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Nah, much as I dislike her, this is nonsence. Going to Portugal is done by people who like a bit of fun in their lives. She's too serious and miserable for this sort of thing. 

Dennis Denuto
2 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Good on her imo, if true.

If it was true there is not a chance they would have some out and denied it, this is not the Conservatives we are dealing with.

1 minute ago, Dennis Denuto said:

If it was true there is not a chance they would have some out and denied it, this is not the Conservatives we are dealing with.

According to that link they just said she wasn't there over new year which seems a somewhat specific way of answering which makes me sceptical. Was she there before or after New Year?

Either way, winter in Portugal seems like a nice idea. 

12 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Mainland Portugal has the same time as UK

30 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Cases down to 8000, going down. :yas:

"The most-likely range of the worst-case scenario will see cases hit a little over 15,000 a day, while in the best-case scenario, cases will peak at just over 1,250."  that was said on December 10th 

1 minute ago, Dennis Denuto said:

And the pictures show her watch at the same time. 

I assumed she was in some Eastern bloc television station around 1884 :) it  was that drab

4 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

How long before you have to show your passport when asked in the street?

posting in the hope to get 'i told you so' moments?

Edited by Hesh

8 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

"The most-likely range of the worst-case scenario will see cases hit a little over 15,000 a day, while in the best-case scenario, cases will peak at just over 1,250."  that was said on December 10th 

Still good they are going down though. 

12 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

So they are within the projected range? Good job.

(they actually were just over 15k a day not long ago so the modelling looks to have nailed it).

Edited by Ray Gin

30 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

I'm no fan of her but surely if she was out the country someone would have spotted her! 

& should be able to get flight details 

5 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Actually today it was 7,606 if we are being pedantic about numbers. Still well below the " worse case " 

"Ms Sturgeon was speaking as the Scottish government published modelling which said infections could rise as high as 25,000 a day by 20 December in the worst case scenario. " 

Unsure if this was accurate ? 

Edited by JamesM48

Nucky Thompson
3 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

(they actually were just over 15k a day not long ago so the modelling looks to have nailed it).

I thought she said yesterday that the modelling had predicted 50k a day and it hadn't materialised, so that's why we're in a better position

Footballfirst
13 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

That worst case scenario is pretty well what we have seen in terms of cases.

Disappointing to see deaths creeping up again, although that is a lag indicator. Scotland is averaging 14 a day over the last week and the UK averaging 246, both well up on pre Christmas levels.

Just now, Footballfirst said:

Disappointing to see deaths creeping up again, although that is a lag indicator. Scotland is averaging 14 a day over the last week and the UK averaging 246, both well up on pre Christmas levels.

Yes thats not good.. However we are bang in the middle of winter too. At this time last year I assume deaths were a lot higher , irrespective of no vaccines. 

2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Actually today it was 7,606 if we are being pedantic about numbers. Still well below the " worse case " 

"Ms Sturgeon was speaking as the Scottish government published modelling which said infections could rise as high as 25,000 a day by 20 December in the worst case scenario. " 

James, I'm really impressed that, despite your general stance, you don't mind taking time out to point out that the modellers at the SG got it fairly spot on. The actual peak was just over 20,000 cases. Thank you for showing some balance. :thumb:

4 minutes ago, redjambo said:

James, I'm really impressed that, despite your general stance, you don't mind taking time out to point out that the modellers at the SG got it fairly spot on. The actual peak was just over 20,000 cases. Thank you for showing some balance. :thumb:

ive still got the covid .. I think i have the  brain fog symptom ..well thats my excuse anyway. 

livia soprano.gif

Nucky Thompson
7 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

When you look at 'date of death' rather than date reported, the UK death rate has only been above 200 one time in months

29 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Yeah they are coming down nicely. 7-day average on 4 January was 15,795.

23 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

ive still got the covid .. I think i have the  brain fog symptom ..well thats my excuse anyway. 

livia soprano.gif

:D

He was there but he didn’t know it was a party.

Imagine stitching the poor guy up like that. Luring him to a works meeting under a false pretence. 

2 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I thought she said yesterday that the modelling had predicted 50k a day and it hadn't materialised, so that's why we're in a better position

Seymour M Hersh

See these ****ing scientists like Fauci and Vallance. They need strung up for all the lies they've been spreading for two years until they finally got caught with their pants down. 

Nucky Thompson
1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

See these ****ing scientists like Fauci and Vallance. They need strung up for all the lies they've been spreading for two years until they finally got caught with their pants down. 

Yup. Vallance and Whitty were desperate for Johnson to lockdown England before Christmas. It's like they didn't want found out.

They have all been found out now though and nobody is going to listen to them again

21 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Yup. Vallance and Whitty were desperate for Johnson to lockdown England before Christmas. It's like they didn't want found out.

They have all been found out now though and nobody is going to listen to them again

Hopefully they don’t appear again on national with their modelling . Or they just leave their modelling to the Paris catwalk 😂😂 what an image 😎

Edited by JamesM48

manaliveits105
26 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

There’s some on here who will 

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )