• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ethan Hunt

• Last Laff

• sadj

• Mikey1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Of course he is but he’s not paid to express it. Imagine the Huw Edwards presenting the 10 o’clock news giving his opinion on Boris Johnstone 

MarkDevriesScores4

Thought they managed to ruin last night’s analysis of the Hearts game with childish giggling, pathetic in-jokes and unprofessional presenting. BBC need a rethink regarding the current presenters in my opinion.

Edited by MarkDevriesScores4

6 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

Weird gambling theme at the beginning of last nights Sportscene.

And they somehow missed the obvious Hearts v Diamonds pun.

Guest ToqueJambo

The problem with Sportscene is the lack of time for any meaningful analysis. Wish they would just show as extended highlights as they can and then choose one talking point from the weekend to discuss at the end or something, if they really feel they have to. Then do the extended discussions on the radio during the week.

Or bring back the old days when we got a good 15-20 mins highlights minimum of leading games. I don't think we had "pundits" analysing it, just Dougie Donnelly or Arthur Montford whoever introducing the match. The pundits were all just journalists like Cameron and McNee shouting at people during radio phone-ins and writing columns in the papers.

Tenaciousdandy
5 hours ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Thought they managed to ruin last night’s analysis of the Hearts game with childish giggling, pathetic in-jokes and unprofessional presenting. BBC need a rethink regarding the current presenters in my opinion.

Yeah Stewart giggling as he was talking about Clare was childish and completely unprofessional. They need a clear out 

11 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Yeah Stewart giggling as he was talking about Clare was childish and completely unprofessional. They need a clear out 

Yeah and some people think he's a good guy:jj_facepalm:

17 hours ago, Last Laff said:

So much rage.  We won.  Who watches the show to listen and be offended by largely inoffensive people?  You think sportscene is on a big budget? People need to chill ffs, the UFC starts in an hour 👍

Could have an extra 30 minutes football if they would just shut the **** up. 

I want to watch football not listen to half wits trying to justify their existence. 

I only watched it because it was the Scottish Cup. Never again. I'll stick to the Internet and you tube highlights. 

When did Michael Stewart become inoffensive ? 🤔 

1 minute ago, luckydug said:

I want to watch football not listen to half wits trying to justify their existence. 

I only watched it because it was the Scottish Cup. Never again. I'll stick to the Internet and you tube highlights. 

Pretty much where I am. More football, less shit chat. The boy who presents it is an absolute gimp and would never be on anyone’s babysitting list imo. Absolute weirdo. 

2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Pretty much where I am. More football, less shit chat. The boy who presents it is an absolute gimp and would never be on anyone’s babysitting list imo. Absolute weirdo. 

Tintin_and_Snowy.png.490871c643fc7af358b31a963d9404df.png

Jonathon Sutherland,  as you say "weirdo"

3 hours ago, GinRummy said:

He’s a wrong’un 

4 hours ago, luckydug said:

Aye true mate. Tonight’s waiting for the draw with they three cretins in the studio was murder too.  Mikey probably became inoffensive when Levein got punted :) 

Edited by Last Laff

2 hours ago, rmreido said:

Tintin_and_Snowy.png.490871c643fc7af358b31a963d9404df.png

Jonathon Sutherland,  as you say "weirdo"

I've been interviewed by him when he was a fledgling hack on local radio.

10 minutes ago, dozy dick the dooman said:

Did he bring his peerie dug 

Not that I noticed but I was a few sheets to the wind...

On 30/12/2019 at 11:01, Harry Potter said:

The wee clown that hosts the programme, ( dont know his name, not famous)

thinks we will go down, he deffo dislikes us wee fool, asks Mike stewart if we will, No said Mike, wee clown ragin tries

to get mike to change his mind, again no from Mike,

Whats  that wee boy on, no mention of the bad ref,

Everybody hates us naebody likes us.  Get used to it, get some attitude, that's what will prevent us going down

8 minutes ago, Tynehead said:

Everybody hates us naebody likes us.  Get used to it, get some attitude, that's what will prevent us going down

😂😂😂

Ainsley Harriott
18 hours ago, It should have been ten said:

Weird gambling theme at the beginning of last nights Sportscene.

Not as weird as having a convicted stalker on the panel. I wonder what woman's aid charities make of marvin presenting the tv.

Ricardo Shillyshally
1 hour ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Not as weird as having a convicted stalker on the panel. I wonder what woman's aid charities make of marvin presenting the tv.

His analysis was terrible too. Not one insightful comment. These guys should be telling us stuff we don't know.

14 hours ago, Taffin said:

There was a show on YouTube with the three of them, sort of a spfl recap/sportscene soon off.

Is that still on the go?

Hope not.

On 30/12/2019 at 11:01, Harry Potter said:

The wee clown that hosts the programme, ( dont know his name, not famous)

thinks we will go down, he deffo dislikes us wee fool, asks Mike stewart if we will, No said Mike, wee clown ragin tries

to get mike to change his mind, again no from Mike,

Whats  that wee boy on, no mention of the bad ref,

Jonathan Sutherland.

4 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Jonathan Sutherland.

First on the programme to do a ‘funny’ section that wasn’t ever funny, now main presenter

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
7 hours ago, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

His analysis was terrible too. Not one insightful comment. These guys should be telling us stuff we don't know.

The Hearts game commentary wasn't much better.  After the first goal "just what an under-pressure manager needs".  Daniel Stendel may have a tough job on his hands, but I don't think anyone would argue that he's under pressure  from anyone at the moment.

It should have been ten
9 hours ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Very true!

10 hours ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

We're talking about an institution that harboured paedos. Should have been shutdown long ago.

4 minutes ago, GlasgoJambo said:

BaggyOblongAmericancrocodile-small.gif

You know what it’s going to be. A ten minute dissection of Rangers being poor and any praise of us being that we “worked hard and didn’t give up” while not mentioning we played well and had more possession and shots on goal. 

3 minutes ago, Tazio said:

You know what it’s going to be. A ten minute dissection of Rangers being poor and any praise of us being that we “worked hard and didn’t give up” while not mentioning we played well and had more possession and shots on goal. 

I only watch it in the hope that Jonathon Sutherland somehow  gets outed as a wrong ‘un. Bound to happen sometime. 

7 minutes ago, Tazio said:

It is depressing that the 90 minute context of such a spectacular high tempo game, will be reduced to 4mins50 seconds of clips accompanied by turgid parochial summarising......but I’ll take what I can nowadays 🤪!!

pettigrewsstylist
11 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I only watch it in the hope that Jonathon Sutherland somehow  gets outed as a wrong ‘un. Bound to happen sometime. 

Freakin butt egg falls out on live TV i hope, wee creature.

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

5 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

We're first game on

7.15pm BBC Scotland 

Bugger I'm at Newbridge will miss it, will enjoy the repeat.

Just now, Tazio said:

Well going by the highlights we were thrashed for the whole game and fluked a couple of goals. 

FFS

Didn’t even show the offside goal!

Michael Stewart doing analysis of Hearts being caught out on break. Stephen Thompson chipping in. Some fair points. 

They needs to do add to that analysis by looking at other sides that play that way. They all get caught on break.