Sportscene.

Harry Potter

south morroccan
56 minutes ago, sadj said:

👌🏻

Did they show the one Goldson cleared off the line?

Yes, but only because they went straight up our end and Defoe blazed it over.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ethan Hunt

• Last Laff

• sadj

• Mikey1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It should have been ten
3 hours ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Not what they said. At all. It’s right when you’ve got Defoe and Aribo up front that you’d expect Rangers to do more damage.

I’m not Stewart’s biggest fan in any way and he was fair about the way we went about the game- he’s still a twat but credit where it’s due.

We gave Rangers a game and they don’t like Tynecastle. But let’s not kid ourselves on. We could have been three down at half time.

...but we weren’t. Plain and simple.

To be fair while the highlights were like hun tv, they agreed with Gerrard that Hearts deserved to win. Hard not to given the stats. I'm still raging about the ref , the fouls stat looks like we kicked them off the park.

It should have been ten

The petty, weegie, biased nature of Sportscene and BBC radio boils ma piss. Especially on a day where we were blatantly up against 12 men.

GIRFUY your boys took one hell of a beating 🖕🏼

Edited by It should have been ten

42 minutes ago, rmreido said:

Shock, horror, Sportscene only show the Hearts goals, plus every single chance that sevco had, I'm not surprised,  that programme is as bias as the ref was today, ridiculous coverage.

Referee was a prick ,,,total biased towards  the rangers! !!!!!!🤮🤮🤮🙈🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

1 hour ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Been a while, mate but also enjoyed the Barbican. Boobs and Blondes, the Twigs on the strip. Corner House which is now gone. I did well with the landlords daughter there. RNA in Devonport. So many places. It’s a shitehole but great place for drinking with your mates. I miss Plymouth. 

Yep sounds like good times. I have noticed over the last 20 years the City getting worse. A few dodgy characters in the town centre and on the buses. Got Cornwall after this and then home. Done my time. 

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

Yep sounds like good times. I have noticed over the last 20 years the City getting worse. A few dodgy characters in the town centre and on the buses. Got Cornwall after this and then home. Done my time. 

I love Cornwall. You going to Torpoint?

Spent some great nights in Looe, Polperro... really nice part of the country. 

tartofmidlothian
5 hours ago, Tazio said:

Well going by the highlights we were thrashed for the whole game and fluked a couple of goals. 

FFS

This.

5 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

Some good points, but I am a lot more excited than they are. I think things have changed more than they think.

This too.

14 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I love Cornwall. You going to Torpoint?

Spent some great nights in Looe, Polperro... really nice part of the country. 

Unfortunately no. Getting sent to Culdrose, Helston. Lovely part of the world but family back home. 

tartofmidlothian
4 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

On the basis of tonight's highlights Sevco were miles the btter team and Hearts got very lucky:wow:

Good for a siege mentality, if nothing else. Best way to prove you aren't a lucky team is to do it every time.

1 hour ago, sadj said:

👌🏻

Did they show the one Goldson cleared off the line?

Yes but it was going past anyway according to the unbiased commentary. 🤔

Do they muffle the crowd noise ? 

I just usually watch the you tube highlights which is much better with no commentary and natural crowd noise not doctored out. 

2 hours ago, Coburg Hearts said:

I taped the highlights, but after reading this thread I'll be deleting them without watching. 

Hopefully Hearts don't use the BBC for their highlights, and there are also the SPFL ones, too.

There is something far wrong, though, when people are not prepared to watch BBC Sportscene because of its built in bias. It's just not right.

(Please don't call me paranoid as that just rubs salt into the wound.)

We have out own cameras at every game to use as analysis 

Ricardo Quaresma
1 hour ago, luckydug said:

Do they muffle the crowd noise ? 

I just usually watch the you tube highlights which is much better with no commentary and natural crowd noise not doctored out. 

They've been muffling the crowd noise for a long long time

SPFL YouTube highlights weren't very loud and at one point went even lower after a goal

Doctor FinnBarr
3 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

They've been muffling the crowd noise for a long long time

SPFL YouTube highlights weren't very loud and at one point went even lower after a goal

Can you or anyone else for that matter remember Scotsport on a Sunday afternoon? In the 80s/90s, whenever they showed a replay of any game the soundtrack was always of the Huns singing Derry's Walls

As long as the show continues in its current format, I'll never watch it live.

You view to see highlights, I'm not interested in what those 3 arseholes views are, with their wee jokey patter. It's horrendous.

Bring back Archie on his own.

Ffs, remember "Thommo" :facepalm:used to stand giving tactical analysis on a big screen.

Get these clowns away to ****.

'Those 'highlights' were a load of one-sided sewage.  As far as I recall, there was nothing  the first half when we had them on the rack!  As has been pointed out, the comments from the Rankgers manager summed it up. 

Very poor BBC, very poor.  Have a word with yourself  BBC Scotland.

Despite being the better team Rangers did have better chances but to not show the disallowed goal in a goal less first half is embarrassing.

1 hour ago, Tommy Brown said:

You view to see highlights, I'm not interested in what those 3 arseholes views are, with their wee jokey patter. It's horrendous.

Ffs, remember "Thommo" :facepalm:used to stand giving tactical analysis on a big screen.

Stopped watching a long time ago. Puzzles me why people still watch it....and then complain !

Each to their own but if even the highlights are skewed, it’s time to stop, lads.

Holyrood_Hearts

The highlights of our game were pathetic. You’d never known we played as well as we did based on that. Very little if any praise from Stewart or Thompson either 

andsoitbegins

SPFL YouTube highlights have a clickbait title (STEALS THE GAME) and show us getting ragdolled by The Rangers and fluking some goals.  Love a bit of unbiased coverage eh?

32 minutes ago, andsoitbegins said:

SPFL YouTube highlights have a clickbait title (STEALS THE GAME) and show us getting ragdolled by The Rangers and fluking some goals.  Love a bit of unbiased coverage eh?

I believe the editors are recruited solely from the Sons of William FTP Loyalist club in Larkhall. 

Something worth remembering with the BBC highlights, they are banned from Rangers. They have no access to Ibrox, no access to the stadium and no access to their players or manager. YET!! Somehow they manage to feature on every episode of sportsound, feature heavily on Sportscene and manage to get the type of spin and deflection from the BBC like yesterday. I laughed at bang square in the middle of their report, from Clive Lyndsey, on the BBC website they have Gerrards win record and a picture of Gerrard smiling. If we want to go full tin foil hat, the description of everything Rangers done during the game was “outstanding” “beautiful” “sensational”. I also laughed at their announcement of Defoe signing a pre contract with Rangers on the Saturday game feed. Big bold and bright blue new flash pride of place on the feed. Under neath it, two or three lines, not in maroon, about Boyce and Sibbick. 

Everything above makes yesterday soooooo much sweeter. 

Steve_Jersey_HMFC
1 hour ago, King prawn said:

The SPFL highlights are just as bad. Every Rangers half chance showed but just the Hearts goals. 

the SPFL highlights are generally bad, the only plus is being able to enjoy watching goals etc without commentary; the Billy King goal v Hibs a great example 

for the Hickey derby, it shows a half chance by Hibs from about 3 different angles whereas just one replay of Hickey’s goal (which it cuts immediately to After the goal without showing the celebrations) 

Edited by Steve_Jersey_HMFC

The Real Maroonblood
4 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

I had it ready for recording but I decided to watch it live.

I actually felt a bit flat after watching it.

Anyway now I’m I cushtie.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Boab said:

Stopped watching a long time ago. Puzzles me why people still watch it....and then complain !

Each to their own but if even the highlights are skewed, it’s time to stop, lads.

Tend to agree and I can be guilty.

Sportscene and Sportsound - both of them utterly Glasgow centric and desperate at all costs to play up the fortunes of both sides of the Old Firm above all else.  Pathetic sums up both. 

Steve_Jersey_HMFC
1 hour ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

The highlights of our game were pathetic. You’d never known we played as well as we did based on that. Very little if any praise from Stewart or Thompson either 

Stewart with some  complimentary posts on twitter. Just shows him up though because it’s Something he never did even when we had big performances/results over the last couple of years 

4 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

I only watched it last night because I wanted a wee 'gloat' 😁 

5 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

It was offside.

Screenshot_20200127-093318_Samsung Internet.jpg

Let’s be honest if that was a Rankers attack, the goal would have been given.

The Real Maroonblood
23 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Sportscene and Sportsound - both of them utterly Glasgow centric and desperate at all costs to play up the fortunes of both sides of the Old Firm above all else.  Pathetic sums up both. 

This. 

Was at work yesterday. Watched the Sportscene highlights last night and then watched the SPFL highlights today, then the Hearts TV video of our chances.

What an utter travesty. The official stats showed that we had 5 attempts on target to Sevco’s 2. You’d never have known that from either set of ‘official’ highlights. They must have replayed every single Sevco chance - I think the only one of ours they featured apart from the goals was the Washington miss.

The fact that Boyce ACTUALLY HAD THE BALL IN THE NET in the first half and neither set of ‘official’ highlights deemed this worthy of inclusion is just beyond belief.

46 minutes ago, Prof said:

Let’s be honest if that was a Rankers attack, the goal would have been given.

It really wouldn't have.

There was a penalty shout in the second half that doesn't seem to have been widely discussed where a Rangers defender had his arm in a position that made his body bigger.  Was that reviewed or 'overlooked'?

Watched Sportscene for the last time last night.

With the amount of good quality Vlogs around and also Hearts TV, there really is no need to watch that agenda driven garbage anymore.

The highlights pieced together were an absolute embarrassment. The analysis from Stewart and Thomson wasn’t any better.

Impartial? Yer havin a giraffe!!!