• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ethan Hunt

• Last Laff

• sadj

• Mikey1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

An absolute disgrace , looked like there was only one team in it , and they LOST!!......were was the offside goal ...nothing, still feck them we won HHGH!!.

Naive attempt at tactical analysis.    General principle was right but both of them totally tongue tied trying to sound technical.

"They were too zig-zaggy there"

:cornette:

Edited by Victorian

Extraordinarily biased highlights, BBC. I know you like to troll the Hearts fans but that effort would embarrass Rangers TV. Shame.

Ha Ha Ha Ha!  - BBC Glasow...Not Fit for Purpose.

Jeezo I must have entered an alternative reality for 94 minutes this afternoon.

Thommo a bit irked when asked how the Rangers dressing room would be after that. Normally, laughing and joking at Sutherland's inane patter. Where was the knock about stuff, tonight? And his wee 'they'll get caught out' (playing this way)....seemed a bit peeved. Nice.

That is embarrassing regarding the highlights. You’d have thought that Sevco were the only team in it.

The older I get, the more I release just how corrupt our game is from top to bottom, with the bbc and other media just as much to blame as the f**kwits that run our game.

We should all start bombarding the bbc, as well as the biased west coast media with complaints week after week. 

It’ll come to nothing but at least show the detest we have for them.

I’ve not paid in TV license for 12 years, those highlights show part of the reason why. 

We also need to a way to show that t!t Stewart what a w@nk he is. New songs would be great, though I suspect he’d love the attention, the arrogant ****. He’s meant to be a Hearts fan as well is he not? A man full of self importance with no reason to do so.

Are these two mediocre former players who nobody would remember unless they were on the tv, the best the bbc can come up with to analyse our game? Two former players incidentally who have never managed or coached. 

The whole show looks amateur as well and it’s embarrassing to Scottish football.

Edited by Tynieman

Know what ... I could not give a shiny turd what they showed I am more in awe of what Stendel has turned around! We have gone from being serial losers to growing a set and I say for that be happy for there is surely more to come. I know it has been dome to death and what is passed is gone BUT really do you see a recent Levein team coming back like that ? Me I doubt it and I don't mean to start another to do about the man. I really hope now the team get a lift and also the fans because given the abject shite that we have had to endure these last three years or more we are still here supporting the boys!

As biased highlights and analysis as the referee was today.

Rangers manager admits they deserved nothing and were second best.

Sportscene talks about Rangers chances.

William H. Bonney

Isn’t it the case that the bbc are only allowed to show a limited amount of highlights. 
However, they could have at least tried to be a bit more impartial 

1 minute ago, Dino Velvet said:

Isn’t it the case that the bbc are only allowed to show a limited amount of highlights. 

BBC Glasgow impartial, not in my lifetime and I'm 57 in April

3 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

Yes.

And then show more clips during the chat. Still could have shown the Flanagan yellow card on Henderson and Boyce offside goal instead of how Hearts are supposedly shit defensively. 

Edited by Mikey1874

2 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

The golf ball eyed prick and the fuzz faced posing ponce are gutted.

Roond ye's ya sphincter faced knobjockeys. 

Thommo can't hide it. It's written all over his face. It's just as well the Rangers don't lose too often. He goes into sulk mode. Makes great viewing.

2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

I only watch it in the hope that Jonathon Sutherland somehow  gets outed as a wrong ‘un. Bound to happen sometime. 

Yessss , He is a vile creature

20 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Naive attempt at tactical analysis.    General principle was right but both of them totally tongue tied trying to sound technical.

"They were too zig-zaggy there"

Zig-zaggy????

4 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

The golf ball eyed prick and the fuzz faced posing ponce are gutted.

Roond ye's ya sphincter faced knobjockeys. 

My learned colleague puts it in terms which are indubitably justified... they do indeed enjoy having their collective sphincters stretched:laugh2:  

just as an aside, the picture of Boyce on the bbc site wheeling away after scoring, looks like a couple of fans down the front definitely in the wrong end.

SectionDJambo

Personally, i don't give a hoot what any of them think. I just know that i enjoyed my afternoon and came home feeling great. I'm just about to hop aboard the single malt express to another happy place. 

It's great to be a Hearts fan again, at last.

Vielen Dank, Daniel. Prost!

6 minutes ago, JJ93 said:

They made it look like Sevco were better than they were. Why not showing offside goal? Ludicrous.

Poor standard as always.

Seriously? Hearts put the ball in the net and the BBC actually didn’t show it??

Referees are totally useless. Cosgrove just got halted to the ground in the penalty box right in line of sight of the Ref and he totally ignored it. Digtaceful stuff right before your eyes.

10 minutes ago, The Roller said:

As biased highlights and analysis as the referee was today.

Rangers manager admits they deserved nothing and were second best.

Sportscene talks about Rangers chances.

Absolutely risible programme.

Highlights so brief, just rangers chances only. Didn’t bother with the offside goal by Boyce, no mention of the foul on Souttar in build to their goal, just the goals from us.

Then after the “highlights” you get Gerrard’s acceptance of them deserving nothing. Anyone watching that would assume rangers dominated and unlucky. Pundits then focus on the ball over the top and that Hearts could be found out with this, no positive which you would have thought would be the focus.

Pathetic. But similar to when we stopped Celtic’s run, just goals and that’s it.

This country is riven with bias in favour of those vile clubs.

3 minutes ago, Doc Rob said:

Seriously? Hearts put the ball in the net and the BBC actually didn’t show it??

yes it is totally mad. Plus I had a hibby in the pub saying they didn’t need to

That was possibly the most important game in the SPFL season - saving us and sinking them - and the “highlights” were a total disgrace 

Fozzyonthefence
46 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Michael Stewart doing analysis of Hearts being caught out on break. Stephen Thompson chipping in. Some fair points. 

They needs to do add to that analysis by looking at other sides that play that way. They all get caught on break.

We are looking very vulnerable to the long ball over the top / through the middle to be fair.  It’s not just the pressing style of play, some of it is down to poor positional play at the back that can hopefully be ironed out.

Just for a bit of balance I thought I would check the stats in case I had seen that game through maroon specs

Hearts 54% possession The Rangers 46%

TheRangers 2 shots on target Hearts 5

So the 2 stats that matter most show we bossed the game, their hurt and denial makes it all the funnier

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, graygo said:

Just watched the "highlights", was like watching a different game from the one I was at this afternoon.

That’s what I thought.  Do you think they would have shown a disallowed Rangers goal in the highlights?!

Can’t deny they had better chances but we dominated possession in that first half yet the highlights made out that we weren’t in it.

1 minute ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

We are looking very vulnerable to the long ball over the top / through the middle to be fair.  It’s not just the pressing style of play, some of it is down to poor positional play at the back that can hopefully be ironed out.

Indeed. It will take time to get right. But the standard of the league makes the style worth pursuing.

2 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

That’s what I thought.  Do you think they would have shown a disallowed Rangers goal in the highlights?!

Can’t deny they had better chances but we dominated possession in that first half yet the highlights made out that we weren’t in it.

Tell you something else, if that referee had been as bad but in our favour that would be getting highlighted too.

10 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

'the rules are the rules mate'

They have it spot on, no pish commentary and the crowd noise is crisp clear as a result. 

2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Like the look of that James Scott from Motherwell 

Very decent player. Seems to do well coming in off the left. (I presume that’s where he played yesterday?)

13 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

Absolutely risible programme.

Highlights so brief, just rangers chances only. Didn’t bother with the offside goal by Boyce, no mention of the foul on Souttar in build to their goal, just the goals from us.

Then after the “highlights” you get Gerrard’s acceptance of them deserving nothing. Anyone watching that would assume rangers dominated and unlucky. Pundits then focus on the ball over the top and that Hearts could be found out with this, no positive which you would have thought would be the focus.

Pathetic. But similar to when we stopped Celtic’s run, just goals and that’s it.

This country is riven with bias in favour of those vile clubs.

Yep.

Just now, Juanjo said:

Very decent player. Seems to do well coming in off the left. (I presume that’s where he played yesterday?)

Played left first half. 

See if someone could produce a half decent version of a highlights show on Youtube I think they would do very well. Invite former players on to contribute with the added bonus of not needing to ask them back if they're shite. Or even just fans that can talk around the game better than Stewart 'Thommo' and the weasel.

I'm sure live football gets streamed on Youtube with a workaround on copyright that the commentary be by the people streaming it (rather than BT/Sky). 

- Free

- no time restraints

- key selling point is impartiality (or total bias if one pundit clearly supports one team and another the other. 

Obviously logistics and planning etc make it quite challenging but seeing what some fans can create with a go-pro and a bit of desire is impressive so some sort of actually good version of Sportscene made by fans would be brilliant. 

Big Slim Stylee
51 minutes ago, Gorgie Boys are in town. said:

Sportscene.....Hearts won, but, but, but

Not what they said. At all. It’s right when you’ve got Defoe and Aribo up front that you’d expect Rangers to do more damage.

I’m not Stewart’s biggest fan in any way and he was fair about the way we went about the game- he’s still a twat but credit where it’s due.

We gave Rangers a game and they don’t like Tynecastle. But let’s not kid ourselves on. We could have been three down at half time.

49 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Extraordinarily biased highlights, BBC. I know you like to troll the Hearts fans but that effort would embarrass Rangers TV. Shame.

Indeed. Didn't show the 'offside' goal either though I did think that Boyce (I think it was) was off-side as the move developed, but may have played himself back on before the goal, anyone think the same? 

Also, was the Rangers hand-ball in the in the second half inside the box? It sure looked like it would have been a penalty at the other end.