Top Posters In This Topic

• Ethan Hunt

• Last Laff

• sadj

• Mikey1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Horatio Caine said:

I think it's poor form to be having their own wee private joke session, off and on camera.  WTF is all that about? 

Unprofessional and ruins the analysis of Clare's goal.  The only saving grace is their analysis is bias BS.

William H. Bonney
Just now, Perth to Paisley said:

Iplayer is showing MOTD 

Is your location London or Scotland? Have a look at the bottom of the page. 

Салатные палочки
1 minute ago, coatbridgejambo said:

This really was horrendous stuff. Surely there must be better folk out there who could do better. 

Tom English gets my vote for host or pundit. 

Tam Cowan and Stuart Cosgrove. Decent patter and a knowledge of the game. Get a decent ex-player or manager on each week. 

Horatio Caine
3 minutes ago, coatbridgejambo said:

This really was horrendous stuff. Surely there must be better folk out there who could do better. 

Tom English gets my vote for host or pundit. 

Ah but TE hasn't played for either of the OF

Perth to Paisley
1 minute ago, Dino Velvet said:

Is your location London or Scotland? Have a look at the bottom of the page. 

Edinburgh

coatbridgejambo
1 minute ago, Salad Fingers said:

Tam Cowan and Stuart Cosgrove. Decent patter and a knowledge of the game. Get a decent ex-player or manager on each week. 

I don't mind TC but really don't like SC he gets on my nerves on OTB. Something has to change though.

coatbridgejambo
4 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Ah but TE hasn't played for either of the OF

Yup. This is the problem

William H. Bonney
1 minute ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Londarnnn ..

Very bottom of the main I player page. Change it to Scotland. Bobs your uncle. 

Thought Police

You have Michael Stewart, who loves the sound of his own voice and has to be the smartest guy in the room. Then you have Stephen “Tommo” Thompson, who openly admitted that he actually doesn’t like watching football all that much.

And I can only assume Sutherland’s grandad was a BBC exec at the time of his hiring.

So much rage.  We won.  Who watches the show to listen and be offended by largely inoffensive people?  You think sportscene is on a big budget? People need to chill ffs, the UFC starts in an hour 👍

36 minutes ago, Cliffundo said:

Thompson and Stewart are a pair of clowns. As unprofessional as you could possibly get.  How they get that gig is beyond me.

I know they’re like a couple of mates in a pub. Sadly, their professionalism or lack of it is rife. Have you seen the EEN?

coatbridgejambo
1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

So much rage.  We won.  Who watches the show to listen and be offended by largely inoffensive people?  You think sportscene is on a big budget? People need to chill ffs, the UFC starts in an hour 👍

Nah. MOTD then bed 👍

Luscious Laryea

End credits with "a little less conversation a little more action" as the backing track.

Very apt indeed.

Coburg Hearts
52 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

That Airdrie keeper looked like he was about to boot Henderson after the 4th goal.

😡

Noticed that and thought they might have mentioned it in the studio. Think they might have had it been reversed, though it was more comical than anything else.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Coburg Hearts said:

Noticed that and thought they might have mentioned it in the studio. Think they might have had it been reversed, though it was more comical than anything else.

Washington has a good word with the keeper after 

Coburg Hearts
58 minutes ago, gordiegords said:

Clares ping is fantastic, great technique.

the “banter” with the boys in the studio though 🤦🏻‍♂️, like three mates in the pub, private jokes etc that the punters have no interest in.

I put it on pause for 20 minutes when the Partick game came on, so was able to fast-forward a lot of their slaverings.

It's bang out of order, though, that they use the programme as their own private comedy club.

Exactly what I expect from the BBC.

49 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

You have Michael Stewart, who loves the sound of his own voice and has to be the smartest guy in the room.

A feat he only truly manages when sat on the throne.

Edited by Pistol1874

Coburg Hearts
27 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Washington has a good word with the keeper after 

Someone mentioned that earlier, so I'll have to have another butchers at it.

48 minutes ago, coatbridgejambo said:

Nah. MOTD then bed 👍

Sky sports with the rolls in the morning for that 😁 I’ve loved Scottish Cup Sportscene since I was a wee laddie, there’s pages and pages of ripping into sportscene yet same people view again just to moan again m? What’s the point?  We’re in the next round of the cup, get behind Robbie tomorrow and be happy about the football on a sat for the first time in ages rather than give a **** what Steven Thomson is saying or the look on the presenters face when introducing our match 😂😂😂😂

25 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

I put it on pause for 20 minutes when the Partick game came on, so was able to fast-forward a lot of their slaverings.

It's bang out of order, though, that they use the programme as their own private comedy club.

Exactly what I expect from the BBC.

Isn’t that the sports narrative from the BBC and other media platforms at this time?  I listen to 606 with Sutton and Bruce-Ball, who will be getting a lot more money for doing the show and it’s similar.  Would you rather they sat there bickering and hating each other?  I suppose it would be something else to moan about.

Coburg Hearts
23 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Isn’t that the sports narrative from the BBC and other media platforms at this time?  I listen to 606 with Sutton and Bruce-Ball, who will be getting a lot more money for doing the show and it’s similar.  Would you rather they sat there bickering and hating each other?  I suppose it would be something else to moan about.

No offence, but you spend your time on this forum moaning and arguing with everyone. I'm out with your contrarianism, if you want someone to argue with try the crooner.  

15 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

No offence, but you spend your time on this forum moaning and arguing with everyone. I'm out with your contrarianism, if you want someone to argue with try the crooner.  

No offence taken mate.  We win I’m happy we’re shite I moan.  :) 

Coburg Hearts
6 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

No offence taken mate.  We win I’m happy we’re shite I moan.  :) 

I read a very positive quote from you in the Evening News earlier, and again no offence, but you are much better when in that mode. :smile:

coatbridgejambo
52 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Sky sports with the rolls in the morning for that 😁 I’ve loved Scottish Cup Sportscene since I was a wee laddie, there’s pages and pages of ripping into sportscene yet same people view again just to moan again m? What’s the point?  We’re in the next round of the cup, get behind Robbie tomorrow and be happy about the football on a sat for the first time in ages rather than give a **** what Steven Thomson is saying or the look on the presenters face when introducing our match 😂😂😂😂

I get what your saying but bbc Scotland just grinds my gears full stop. And for the record I am happy with today.& hell I like a wee moan from time to time if that's cool with you bro 👍

.enjoy the ufc

13 minutes ago, coatbridgejambo said:

I get what your saying but bbc Scotland just grinds my gears full stop. And for the record I am happy with today.& hell I like a wee moan from time to time if that's cool with you bro 👍

.enjoy the ufc

It does me too but it’s that shit I don’t get offended anymore and I’m just happy for coverage when i need it - when we win!  
Thanks mate.

17 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

I read a very positive quote from you in the Evening News earlier, and again no offence, but you are much better when in that mode. :smile:

No idea how you mean CH, send a link if you can. 

coatbridgejambo
2 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

It does me too but it’s that shit I don’t get offended anymore and I’m just happy for coverage when i need it - when we win!  
Thanks mate.

👍

Doctor FinnBarr
2 hours ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Iplayer is showing MOTD 

I had the same problem when I got in from my backshift, I went to BBC Scotland sport to check other results and found I could watch Sportscene from there

That trio in the sportscene studio (frog face, Stewart and Thompson) are as funny as cancer. 
And that’s the truth Ruth.

Rockets to a man

Coburg Hearts
30 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

No idea how you mean CH, send a link if you can. 

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/thats-more-it-hearts-fans-purr-and-laud-sean-clare-after-5-0-mauling-airdrie-1369246

Your quote, which I assume was taken from kickback. Fame at last haha

Last Laff: "A lot of confidence can be taken from today. I thought it was a very accomplished performance and a good platform to build on with hopefully another couple of additions to the Kosovo lad."

There was some love for Sean Clare ..

16 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/thats-more-it-hearts-fans-purr-and-laud-sean-clare-after-5-0-mauling-airdrie-1369246

Your quote, which I assume was taken from kickback. Fame at last haha

Last Laff: "A lot of confidence can be taken from today. I thought it was a very accomplished performance and a good platform to build on with hopefully another couple of additions to the Kosovo lad."

There was some love for Sean Clare ..

Get in there :lol: 💪

The Real Maroonblood
10 hours ago, Horatio Caine said:

I think it's poor form to be having their own wee private joke session, off and on camera.  WTF is all that about? 

It was utterly embarrassing listening to that crap.

Normally I just watch with the sound muted.

Serves me right.

Its the annual check on who is still around.

Jim Duffy, John McGlynn still getting jobs. 

David Hopkin back too. Recycling strong in lower leagues. 

On the BBC website, Sevco (2-0, including a penalty, v the worst team in League 1) and the Irish club (2-1 v a team near the basement of the second tier) are described as having 'eased' through. Had you guys beat Airdrie by a similar score, they'd have been trawling the thesaurus for words like 'laboured', 'workmanlike', 'routine' etc.

Really need to get actual football people with a bit of credibility. 

I was joking before but I really wouldn't be against giving Si Ferry a shot. Give the guy a chance to fail. Be far more entertaining than that wee creep Sutherland. An almsot endless list of better candidates than Sutherland and yet thats who we're stuck with. 

Wonder what he knows about who?

Don’t watch it for various reasons , 

the presenters voice goes thru me ,

Michael Stewart,

they talk shite ,

arse licking of the old firm AND mcinnes,

its at best an amateur production 

On 30/12/2019 at 11:16, Mr 3 Putt said:

What is it with this place jeez. He is paid to give his opinion, 

No he’s not, he hosts a BBC programme funded by you and I. As such he should be impartial and unbiased. Michael Stewart is paid to give his opinion.

Just now, munro9 said:

No he’s not, he hosts a BBC programme funded by you and I. As such he should be impartial and unbiased. Michael Stewart is paid to give his opinion.

He's still allowed an opinion