Sportscene.

Harry Potter

1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Indeed. I've not seen it again but it looked like a hibs walnut performed a drag back on the line taking the ball over it for an OG. A split second later the Livi player blistered over but I'm sure it was an OG. 

Correct, their number 4 made a right **** of it

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ethan Hunt

• Last Laff

• sadj

• Mikey1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Tonight's show started with Ayr v Ross County. I thought fair enough it was a "shock" result. Then they began by showing the crowd and I thought it's not really a shock when you see the 50 fans RC bring to away games. 

15 minutes ago, Deans Jambo said:

Tonight's show started with Ayr v Ross County. I thought fair enough it was a "shock" result. Then they began by showing the crowd and I thought it's not really a shock when you see the 50 fans RC bring to away games. 

Still more than in the Dundee home end 👀

12 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Jesus christ. Could they have chosen two sicker looking individuals to interview than Mark Kerr and the boy Kettlewell?

🤣

Didn't actually realise Kerr was their manager. He's one fugly bas.....

How's that big Celtic number 5 ***** allowed to get away with manhandling the ref after the penalty award?

...he asked rhetorically since the answer is in the question.

Edited by Boof
Manhandling, not panhandling :lol:

Just now, Boof said:

How's that big Celtic number 5 ***** allowed to get away with panhandling the ref after the penalty award?

i just switched it on as I got back in and thats the first thing I saw. Was thinking **** Celtic must of been down to 10 and tripped over the line here. But no....

Unsurprisingly the studio pundits get it wrong...

Where a player commits an offence against an opponent within their own penalty area which denies an opponent an obvious goal-scoring opportunity and the referee awards a penalty kick, the offending player is cautioned if the offence was an attempt to play the ball; in all other circumstances (e.g. holding, pulling, pushing, no possibility to play the ball etc.) the offending player must be sent off.

Aberdeen pen looked worth another watch and Livis first pen looked a bit 🤔

Aberdeens pen stonewaller...McInnes is still a fud

Edited by sadj

2 minutes ago, Boof said:

Where a player commits an offence against an opponent within their own penalty area which denies an opponent an obvious goal-scoring opportunity and the referee awards a penalty kick, the offending player is cautioned if the offence was an attempt to play the ball; in all other circumstances (e.g. holding, pulling, pushing, no possibility to play the ball etc.) the offending player must be sent off.

so embarrassing that all 3 of them don't have a clue about the rules...

gorgie rd eh11
4 minutes ago, Boof said:

How's that big Celtic number 5 ***** allowed to get away with manhandling the ref after the penalty award?

its Scottish football. They won the cup last year with a dive that get themselves out of trouble. It's Scottish football.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
3 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Show us the jam tarts ya ****ers 

I've paid no interest so far. Merely backgrond noise

the Hearts way
Just now, Dino Velvet said:

Are we going to get decent highlights or a quick 2 minutes? 

Hard on Airdrie the result today, that was from Hearts tv. 

2 minutes ago, the Hearts way said:

Hard on Airdrie the result today, that was from Hearts tv. 

🤔naaaaaaa

Under pressure Hearts manager though

10 minutes ago, Boof said:

I’m watching this in disbelief that not one of them have any idea about the laws of the game.  These halfwits are the best pundits we have in the country. Embarrassing!

1 minute ago, robbo1874 said:

"Under pressure Hearts manager"! 

indeed 😂 Knew there was gonna be some pathetically ignorant comment as soon as I heard who was “commentating”

6 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

That Airdrie keeper looked like he was about to boot Henderson after the 4th goal.

😡

Washington made sure that did not happen.

1 minute ago, sadj said:

indeed 😂 Knew there was gonna be some pathetically ignorant comment as soon as I heard who was “commentating”

It's just so untrue.

Clowns

What the flying **** is this i am watching? Not watched sportscene in years. Is this what it's like now? These three arseholes bickering and slagging each other? 

Great to see players getting to the byline and cutting the ball back this is how goals are scored. Very few goals come from just limping it into the box from thirty yards out. 

that pitch though!

1 minute ago, indianajones said:

What the flying **** is this i am watching? Not watched sportscene in years. Is this what it's like now? These three arseholes bickering and slagging each other? 

Yes

7 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Can you get BBC1 Scotland on iplayer? Tried all I can think of but can’t find Sportscene. 

I think so. Where it has other channels like bbc 1, bbc 2 etc look under "Scotland" and I'm sure you can watch BBC 1 scotland live

Edited by dazinho88
Changed category@

18 minutes ago, sadj said:

More intrigued to see what they say about Clares pinger

Hard to make it out with all the laughter.

Bunch of under no pressure/job is as safe as houses wastes of space.  Such amateurs and childish amateurs at that.

PS Did you notice the sad look on Gollum's face as he introduced the Hearts game?  Looked absolutely scunnered.

Edited by colinmaroon

2 minutes ago, dazinho88 said:

I think so. Where it has categories like documentary, comedy etc look under "Scotland" and I'm sure you can watch BBC 1 scotland live

That only gives me BBC2! :(

Салатные палочки

Darian MacKinnon and Kenny Miller playing for Partick Thistle. If they sign Dougie Imrie they might just become the most detestable team in Scotland.  

Clares ping is fantastic, great technique.

the “banter” with the boys in the studio though 🤦🏻‍♂️, like three mates in the pub, private jokes etc that the punters have no interest in.

Салатные палочки
2 minutes ago, gordiegords said:

Clares ping is fantastic, great technique.

the “banter” with the boys in the studio though 🤦🏻‍♂️, like three mates in the pub, private jokes etc that the punters have no interest in.

Why do they dress like they're 20? Strange bunch. Is this the best we can do?

Edited by Salad Fingers
Typo

10 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Usually one or two ribbings but tonight they've been awful. Maybe they're struggling as it's live?? Usually recorded??.

Horatio Caine

I think it's poor form to be having their own wee private joke session, off and on camera.  WTF is all that about? 

William H. Bonney
Just now, Horatio Caine said:

I think it's poor form to be having their own wee private joke session, off and on camera.  WTF is all that about? 

They definitely sauna together. 

coatbridgejambo

This really was horrendous stuff. Surely there must be better folk out there who could do better. 

Tom English gets my vote for host or pundit.