• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• GinRummy

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

Dagger Is Back
28 minutes ago, Bozi said:

Tell you what though, any prospective signings sat in the crowd today would have been blown away by the passion and noise 

27 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Hehe 😉 correct 👍

Alright you two what’s going on?

1 minute ago, johnking123 said:

Close. Think It was 900k

A fair price for a 32 year old. He's been a terrific servant to Hearts in the shortish time he has been here.

jamboinglasgow
12 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Not just potential player signings that were there Bongo? 😉

Curious.

But today showed Hearts at it's best. Atmosphere was amazing.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

The squad still needs surgery,  but everything done thus far has been well nigh perfect. 

Boyce is a proper centre forward. 

5 left backs we have used since last Saturday 

It would be a blow to lose Smith but understandable if there is decent money involved. If Sibbick is the benchmark for the type of player Stendel wants to bring in then I would trust the management team's judgement though. 

Would be sad if Smith goes but today showed we can cope without him.

Clare has been outstanding at right back.

Sibbick has also come in and looks handy in the middle of the park.

2 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

If we get 900k for Smith that’s great business for us tbh. Love the guy but that’s a lot of cash for us.

Too right it is

18 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Not just potential player signings that were there Bongo? 😉

5 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Curious.

But today showed Hearts at it's best. Atmosphere was amazing.

Dale Tonge perhaps? His tweet suggests he was at the game. 

We need another defender. If Halkett or Souttar get injured we're screwed.

Dikamona is never fit consistently.

Dare I say it another who can fill in at left back by the looks of things as they are all injured!

3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

😉👍

He's started following and tweeting about hearts so it would seem that way. As you have connections any idea why budge hasn't been attending games?

3 minutes ago, bazman said:

He's started following and tweeting about hearts so it would seem that way. As you have connections any idea why budge hasn't been attending games?

Was she not at the cup game? 

jamboinglasgow
13 minutes ago, johnking123 said:

Close. Think It was 900k

I really do like Smith but that is too good to turn down, especially with Clare establishing himself at right back and Sibbick in midfield. 

RustyRightPeg
12 minutes ago, sadj said:

Was she not at the cup game? 

I think someone mentioned Shelley Kerr was in her seats last week. Could be wrong

36 minutes ago, johnking123 said:

Close. Think It was 900k

That would be a really good bit of business. As you say, Clare has nailed down right back, Sibbick looks decent as a ball winner. Smithys been a good player for us and rarely had a bad game but at 32, he's edging towards the end of his career. 

21 minutes ago, bazman said:

Was definitely at the cup game as sadj has said? Will enquire 👍

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Was definitely at the cup game as sadj has said? Will enquire 👍

I was sat next to the directors box at the cup game also and I couldn't see her then either. Her husband used to always be one of the first out 

Don’t want to lose smith but agree that 900k is too good to turn down. I’m sure Stendel will invest this money wisely. Boyce exactly what we need, made a massive difference with his movement, hold up and his general threat! 

think to keep improving us we need maybe one more wide player and another centre mid with goals in them, box to box type player to play along side Sibbick assuming he’s our holding player. Moore and Henderson are ok and have done well With their work rate and running, but not sure they are contributing enough to establish themselves as regulars just yet. I do like the idea of Washington out wide as between him Naismith and Boyce we are definitely a threat going forward and they are three excellent football players! 

roll on this week....

1 hour ago, jambmoz said:

One story at the game was Cochrane is no longer required🤷‍♂️

Can see him going back out on loan this week - doesn't fit the Stendel style of play really.

8 minutes ago, bazman said:

I was sat next to the directors box at the cup game also and I couldn't see her then either. Her husband used to always be one of the first out 

Yeah definitely seen her at the cup game mate, that's strange she parks the car at the car park near the wheatfield turnstiles, will enquire about it 👍🇱🇻

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 minutes ago, Pagey said:

Can see him going back out on loan this week - doesn't fit the Stendel style of play really.

They said that about Irving. 

1 hour ago, johnking123 said:

Bristol city would make sense then.

Would be a controversial move. He is a former Bristol Rovers player of the year. 

kingantti1874
19 minutes ago, Pagey said:

he was outstanding in the 2/3 games we pressed under levein..

but I’ve heard some negative stuff  about Harry taking his eye of the ball..

laddie had the world at his feet, needs to take a long hard look at himself if he’s chucked the towel in.. 

will be a massive disappointment 

18 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

They said that about Irving. 

Irving is a different player to Cochrane IMO, more mobile and better range of passing. But HC has the capability if he wants to improve. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Pagey said:

Irving is a different player to Cochrane IMO, more mobile and better range of passing. But HC has the capability if he wants to improve. 

What was said,  wrongly,  Irving could not do the pressing game. 

I said that was ballocks and I'll say the same for Cochrane. Hes 18 he has all the time in the world to learn 

25 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Yeah definitely seen her at the cup game mate, that's strange she parks the car at the car park near the wheatfield turnstiles, will enquire about it 👍🇱🇻

I'll enquire about glasses

40 minutes ago, 5jambo1 said:

Don’t want to lose smith but agree that 900k is too good to turn down. I’m sure Stendel will invest this money wisely. Boyce exactly what we need, made a massive difference with his movement, hold up and his general threat! 

think to keep improving us we need maybe one more wide player and another centre mid with goals in them, box to box type player to play along side Sibbick assuming he’s our holding player. Moore and Henderson are ok and have done well With their work rate and running, but not sure they are contributing enough to establish themselves as regulars just yet. I do like the idea of Washington out wide as between him Naismith and Boyce we are definitely a threat going forward and they are three excellent football players! 

roll on this week....

Henderson has done well , i don’t think Moore is at the same level but when you think we could replace them with say Meshi/Washington and Donis thats potentially a step up in quality and them as back up.

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Visiting Ron Gordon the Hearts benefactor?

Christ knows mate but I’m sure she enjoyed a pina collada today hhgh

Just now, gordiegords said:

Christ knows mate but I’m sure she enjoyed a pina collada today hhgh

Would love to go to Peru 👌🏻

However , can you imagine the meltdowns on .net and here if she was a guest of Ronald McDonald Gordon! Not bad enough LD seems to be benefitting from Gordon and HSL