The January Transfer Window Super Thread

dazajmbo

42 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

You heard it because someone posted it 3 pages down. It was just a speculative guess because he's building a house in Bath :lol:

No I was messaged about it earlier, not saying it's not been lifted from here but I honestly have a quick look at the current page of this thread to see if there is anything actually happening, i'm not scrolling through the pages of utter drivel and sad one up manship this thread has become

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• GinRummy

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

I really hope we manage to keep Smith. I get it’s maybe a last bug move if the rumours are true and I would say well done but he is a massive player for us and I’d be gutted

SomethingAboutObua

Personally more interested to see if MacLean is leaving or not and if Berra's got a move yet than possibility of Smith leaving right now. If a formal offer comes in for him then I'll worry.

Any ITKers know if MacLeans on his way out yet?

Just now, SomethingAboutObua said:

Personally more interested to see if MacLean is leaving or not and if Berra's got a move yet than possibility of Smith leaving right now. If a formal offer comes in for him then I'll worry.

Any ITKers know if MacLeans on his way out yet?

Supposedly speaking with Dunfermline ..im not ITK, just heard a Bananarama !

The Future's Maroon

I was told it was Bristol City who were sniffing about Smith, but that was a couple of weeks ago, maybe they have came back in or it’s someone else.

Just now, sam? said:

we need a good attacking scotmidfielder 😬

Naismith is our number 10 we won't get better and we have Meshino or Donis to play there if he is out.

Just now, vegas-voss said:

Naismith is our number 10 we won't get better and we have Meshino or Donis to play there if he is out.

I reckon we’re still missing a number 8, Irving the only one in the squad I’d say 

The Future's Maroon
5 minutes ago, boag1874 said:

Quality

Aye, but if the 900k bit is accurate I’m sure we would have to seriously consider it as it’s a very good offer, if true of course.

Bazzas right boot
8 hours ago, Voiceofreasonfortheseason said:

I can't believe any Hearts fan would want Smith to leave, very surprised to see comments that he might not get in the starting XI.  Been our best player for 2 seasons imo.

Folk go way over the top with a good victory. 

Smith is a good, player, one of our best. Be sad to see him leave. 

However, if he does leave and we get a fee anywhere near £900k he leaves with my best wishes and we can replace him with some of the money. 

1 minute ago, BigAlim said:

I reckon we’re still missing a number 8, Irving the only one in the squad I’d say 

Aye would agree with that.

1 minute ago, BigAlim said:

Completely agree with this. Irving is doing brilliantly but he's only 19 and it's a huge ask to play every game. And if he gets injured we have no natural cover. If we only have budget for one big signing, I'd prefer someone like this to another striker. 

Seriously, pleased if Smith is staying. Personally agree he’s been one of the few who were consistently decent even during leveins tenure. Experience helps with blend of squad too

1 minute ago, smartinmaroon said:

Seriously, pleased if Smith is staying. Personally agree he’s been one of the few who were consistently decent even during leveins tenure. Experience helps with blend of squad too

he is irreplaceable at the moment. Will be delighted if we keep him here , until the summer at least.

1 minute ago, kila said:

MacPhee at the top right talking to Michael O’Neill

Looks like he's that embarrassed he has to come in disguise 

1 hour ago, Last Laff said:

Maclean and ££ for Nisbet?

Delighted if Mikey Smith stays, he should be captain. 

Where did you hear about nisbet

1 hour ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

Cheers for posting this, puts one thing to bed at least. 

Did Anderson not say the Boyce deal was dead a couple of weeks ago???

LarrysRightFoot

I wonder if any potential signings (sounds like Tonge was there) were there yesterday. Surely they’d jump at the chance to join after that. 

4 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Dale Tonge, anyone else of interest? 

yes, I want to know why the black guy is there , he’s an ex footballer but I can’t remember his name, can picture him in a West Brom top?? But I’m struggling to find who it is.

Edited by Irufushi

Just now, Irufushi said:

yes, I want to know why the black guy is there , he’s an ex footballer but I can’t remember his name, can picture him in a West Brom too?? But I’m struggling to find who it is.

Sure that is Steven Reid, on the backroom staff at Scotland

1 minute ago, Irufushi said:

yes, I want to know why the black guy is there , he’s an ex footballer but I can’t remember his name, can picture him in a West Brom top?? But I’m struggling to find who it is.

Steven Reid, Scotland Coach.

1 minute ago, Irufushi said:

is that Steven Reid, Scotland assistant manager?

2 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

Yea it's Steven Reid Scotland coach

3 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

Steven Reid, Clarke’s right hand man. 

13 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Dale Tonge, anyone else of interest? 

The 3 gangster benefactors below locke and O'neils clone pointing  (far left)

7 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Brian Rice looks as if he backed Rangers 

😂😂😂😂

Worried with a hearts win him lumping a pony on Hamilton to go down may now come out in the wash

12 minutes ago, johnking123 said:

So who's the boy in the hearts jacket?

He's the analysis dude. He always nips down just before half time and full time with his IPad 

1 minute ago, bazman said:

He's the analysis dude. He always nips down just before half time and full time with his IPad 

Cheers