The January Transfer Window Super Thread

dazajmbo

3 minutes ago, Eddie The Eagle said:

Norwegian striker in talks 

Without a name, club or any additional info then you’re just repeating what’s been said multiple times already. Just letting you know in case you didn’t look back a few pages and thought this was new news. 👍

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• GinRummy

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

1 minute ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Without a name, club or any additional info then you’re just repeating what’s been said multiple times already. Just letting you know in case you didn’t look back a few pages and thought this was new news. 👍

Eddie is usually spot on though.

4 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Erling Haaland

He  looks decent if true , assuming it would be a loan deal till the end of the season 

William H. Bonney
Just now, ramrod said:

He  looks decent if true , assuming it would be a loan deal till the end of the season 

Think he is joking. 

Just now, ramrod said:

Think there might be a bit of an issue with his wages, however after some intense negotiation I am sure we would get there 😂

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Eddie is usually spot on though.

Not doubting their credentials. Just informing them what they’re saying isn’t new. I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt they hadn’t realised it had already been said as otherwise then they’d be trying to act like they were the first with the news when they weren’t, and I’m assuming that’s not the case and it was an innocent mistake is all. 🤷🏼‍♂️

2 minutes ago, super_vlad said:

Osman sow

🤣

Laughing because a) he's not Norwegian and b) he's absolute shite.

Edited by neilnunb

1 minute ago, steve123 said:

Think there might be a bit of an issue with his wages, however after some intense negotiation I am sure we would get there 😂

Already played for two teams this season unfortunately. 😉

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

🤣

Laughing because a) he's not Norwegian and b) he's absolute shite.

Heard he’s completely unwilling to change his nationality as well 😠

9 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Totally. Smacks of the good old Scotch managers not wanting Johnny Foreigner to come in and be successful.😂

Wright (not actually Scottish) got quite nippy about DS when he first came in . Nothing DS said purely paper talk that seemed to annoy him .

I do suspect Tommy is easily annoyed

18 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Assuming there’s no release clause and fee would have to be paid if we were to get him? Suso needs to have a word.

A lot of Spanish players insert release clauses into their contracts, and from what I've heard he has one 👍🇱🇻

3 minutes ago, daavojaay said:

erling haaland worth  40 mil so seriously doubt it plays for dortmund

I did that  joke 5 mins ago , just sayin 🙄

Carl Fredrickson
Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

A lot of Spanish players insert release clauses into their contracts, and from what I've heard he has one 👍🇱🇻

IIRC ALL contracts in Spain are required to have a minimum release clause. Top level clubs usually have mental figures inserted, which has got worse since PSG met Neymars MRC.

Ainsley Harriott
4 minutes ago, Cigaro said:

Hearing it's definitely him. Initial loan. 

That's what I'm hearing to. Ann has scrapped the wage cap we are paying him 150k per week.

13 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

Wright (not actually Scottish) got quite nippy about DS when he first came in . Nothing DS said purely paper talk that seemed to annoy him .

I do suspect Tommy is easily annoyed

I suspect that he also annoyed that he's not been in the frame for our position. He's got itchy feet at St Johnstone. He's been told to trim his squad and he's not happy.

Edited by Deevers

11 minutes ago, Carl Fredrickson said:

IIRC ALL contracts in Spain are required to have a minimum release clause. Top level clubs usually have mental figures inserted, which has got worse since PSG met Neymars MRC.

Correct 👍🇱🇻

2 minutes ago, Deevers said:

I suspect that he also annoyed that he's not been in the frame for our position. I feel ok. He's got itchy feet at St Johnstone. He's been told to trim his squad and he's not happy.

Nail on head I reckon. 

1 hour ago, DH1986 said:

Unless we were chucking in money then no chance.

No point in swapping a better, sellable CH with an inferior worthless one.....

1 hour ago, Deevers said:

We were credited with an interest in young Kerr at St Johnstone. Wright has been told that he must unload players before he can do anything in the window. I wonder if Berra, Walker or Maclean would be in the frame for a swap deal. 

They can have all three 😂

8 minutes ago, Deevers said:

I suspect that he also annoyed that he's not been in the frame for our position. He's got itchy feet at St Johnstone. He's been told to trim his squad and he's not happy.

Think he has good reason to be unhappy with his employer .

Wouldn't ever want him as manager but he has done well for them

23 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

:interehjrling:

1 hour ago, Deevers said:

We were credited with an interest in young Kerr at St Johnstone. Wright has been told that he must unload players before he can do anything in the window. I wonder if Berra, Walker or Maclean would be in the frame for a swap deal. 

Kerr is as big a hibbee as you’ll ever meet.  No chance of this.  

11 minutes ago, Bozi said:

Norwegian striker? Ex players wanting to return?

2+2 = 7 I can officially say we are signing Bjorn Johnsen

Just moved to China so doubtful

Ainsley Harriott
1 minute ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

wonder if he’d do decent under a decent manger 

Hes done well since he left so reckon he would. Pretty sure he switched clubs for some reasonably big fee not long ago though so doubt its him.

5 hours ago, Manny1874 said:

Screenshot_20200126-075940.jpg

"He was head and shoulders above his teammates in a maroon shirt for the creation of chances last season.  The Hearts players recorded more decisive passes than the 5 of the Frenchman [it looks like they were comparing him to another French player earlier in the article] and he was in the top 10 in the Premiership for passes in 90 minutes, ahead of Ryan Christie, Scott Sinclair and Tom Rogic.

Perhaps the most impressive, Milinkovic was 3rd in the league for number key passes per 90 minutes.  These are passes which allow at a shot at goal.  Only Daniel Candeias of Rangers and Scott Allan of the vermin / Dundee produced more.

He was the only Hearts player in the top 30 for crosses per 90 minutes and the top 20 for dribbles per 90 minutes.

The statistics can be taken out of context but without watching one single minute.....(cuts there).

The bit in blue means "If Gods wants it we/one can do even better"

19 minutes ago, HMFC86 said:

The return of Bjorn Johnsen? 

Just signed for some Asian club I think. His 12th club or something in 10 years .. 

2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Heard he’s completely unwilling to change his nationality as well 😠

The Dastard!

3 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Really surprised you aren’t posting tonight? 

How come?

i was out after the game and just back now