• GinRummy

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

24 minutes ago, Hearts Daft said:

Looking at the video he reminds me a wee bit of Suso 

Was my first impression too

3 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Yeah. 

Happy days looks very decent once had a release clause of 40 million and Juventus were said to be interested last year this could be a real coup

4 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Him and Meshino either side of Boyce with Naisy in behind and Washington coming off the bench
 :yas:

Good shout that he looks pacy I really believe Daniel is going to excel here 👍

13 minutes ago, NB GIN said:

Who cares about his height most of the top players aren’t tall 

Spain team that dominated were tiny 

Its a stupid attitude that plagues Scottish football .... 

Totally agree that clown Strachan claimed that Scottish players should be taller to win anything. Yet all the great players have not been tall; Messi, Maradona, Pele Iniesta, Zavi etc. 

20 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Donis advijaj would excel in our league, the boy has interested some massive clubs and was touted to be the next big thing. I have signed him few times on various football managers and he has ran away with the awards. Obviously doesn't mean anything in real terms (take note ian cathro) but I think he would be one of the best players in the league, and if he can be the big fish in the small pond as I think he could, then he will move on for double craig gordon money in a year or 2 if he gets his head down. 

Well, that's me convinced :rofl:

4 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

or Tony Watt

Yes, that’s a much better comparison! 😆

Sounds like he has a piss poor attitude, but DS must feel he can work with him and get him playing his best. If so, brilliant!

3 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Guess who's contract with Trabzonspor has been terminated this morning?

Donis Avdijaj'ın sözleşmesi feshedildi.

(twitter agrees!)

Loads of tweets saying his contract has been mutually terminated, now i'm sure he wouldn't agree to rip up his contract if he didn't have something already lined up.

29 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Donis advijaj would excel in our league, the boy has interested some massive clubs and was touted to be the next big thing. I have signed him few times on various football managers and he has ran away with the awards. Obviously doesn't mean anything in real terms (take note ian cathro) but I think he would be one of the best players in the league, and if he can be the big fish in the small pond as I think he could, then he will move on for double craig gordon money in a year or 2 if he gets his head down. 

Any further updates on our attempts to bring in Boyce bud? 

3 minutes ago, jamle1874 said:

Loads of tweets saying his contract has been mutually terminated, now i'm sure he wouldn't agree to rip up his contract if he didn't have something already lined up.

Or he was thrown under a bus 😬

Right who is going to message this lad on facebook or Instagram and ask him straight if hes signing for the famous?

Looks like a cracking prospect to be fair.

20 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

Totally agree that clown Strachan claimed that Scottish players should be taller to win anything. Yet all the great players have not been tall; Messi, Maradona, Pele Iniesta, Zavi etc. 

That would surprise me Strachan saying that. He's pretty wee himself and it didn't do him any harm in Aberdeen's heyday or when he went down south, or the International team. He should be encouraging smaller players more than anyone.

Trabzonspor terminated the contract of Kosovo football player Donis Avdijaj.

Trabzonspor, at the beginning of the season 1 + 3 year contract signed by the Kosovo football player Donis Avdijaj'ın terminated!

1 hour ago, RDSK said:

Bit of a conundrum: 6 month deal and he turns out to be mince. Great we can get rid of him. 6 month deal and he turns out to be decent. He’ll be reviewing his options.

The issues with our recruitment have been the devastating inability to bring in players of any real quality coupled with handing out rash 3 and 4 year deals. The likes of Amankwaa haven’t been hugely problematic. 18 months to prove his worth, he didn’t, wasn’t overly difficult to move on. If he had been decent we’d have had 12 more months of him or a team would have had to stump up cash to take him off our hands. It’s the Sammons and Martins and (gulp) Damours that have/may cause(d) us long term issues.

6 month deals are for the likes of Aidy White and Kyle Lafferty - Players getting on in age with something to prove. 

With someone like Donis I think you have to take a chance and give him at least 18 months.

The Turkish journalist quotes earlier suggested a break clause if he doesn't step up. If that was the case, I'd expect a longer contract.

1 minute ago, Newton51 said:

Trabzonspor terminated the contract of Kosovo football player Donis Avdijaj.

Trabzonspor, at the beginning of the season 1 + 3 year contract signed by the Kosovo football player Donis Avdijaj'ın terminated!

Liking the catchphrase-style reveal...

This looks like a very exciting signing if it happens. Good age, fast, and some of his touches and finishes look brilliant. The attitude thing can be sorted. When I first saw his name mentioned I thought her had no chance but now it’s looking likely. Really excited by this potential signing. 

Just now, Famous 1874 said:

Donis then Boyce please Hearts

I think if we added those two plus a midfielder then I'd be happy.

Another CB then a GK would be a bonus.

21 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

Cryptic.

Or is it?

😉👍 the Don is on his way over, he won't be the only one. 

Liam Boyce will be hard to get as Sunderland will be prepared to match any offer we make. 

Hopefully get Boyce to though. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

A winger that does more than just run full pelt down the byline and whip the ball into the adjacent stand.:wow:

Levein's footprint is slowly being removed from our club. Very pleasing indeed. A striker that scores goals next plz.

Washington

Avdijaj       Naismith      Meshino/Walker

That's a front 4 that wont get relegated and should excite us.

5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

😉👍 the Don is on his way over, he won't be the only one. 

Liam Boyce will be hard to get as Sunderland will be prepared to match any offer we make. 

Hopefully get Boyce to though. 

FFS! How many strikers do those tramps need???

Edited by Pans Jambo

1 minute ago, Pans Jambo said:

FFS! How many strikers do those tramps need???

Starting to think they must have some hibs fan in charge of recruitment 😂

Just now, Pans Jambo said:

FFS! How many striker do those tramps need???

They are trying to get rid of Will Grigg, and are still very interested in Boyce, 

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

They are trying to get rid of Will Grigg, and are still very interested in Boyce, 

Grigg could do a job 😏

3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

😂👍

The burd at the front is pretty tidy to be fair.  As is the one on the left....

GorgieRules22
21 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

A winger that does more than just run full pelt down the byline and whip the ball into the adjacent stand.:wow:

Levein's footprint is slowly being removed from our club. Very pleasing indeed. A striker that scores goals next plz.

Imagine if we could get a goalkeeper that catches the ball aswell.

Quite excited about this guy hopefully a done deal if we can get Boyce as well would be superb 

Edited by Castle rock