• GinRummy

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

Italian Lambretta
Just now, gjcc said:

I Wish him well at Heart of Mirlothian. 

Me too just hope he doesn't go to Thailand for a holiday before he signs

1 minute ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Can’t see it happening but if it does I’ll say it now - it’s not what you think it is, it’s ectoplasm!

No use with out the gif 😂.

1 minute ago, Lovecraft said:

Even his Youtube highlights are pish.

Imagine how shite he must really be.

Aye, a few into "row Z" eh?

Mind you. Maulery Martin looked good in his Youtube clip so maybe looking bang average means you are excellent?

BS theory but there it is!

Edited by Pans Jambo

7 minutes ago, gjcc said:

I Wish him well at Heart of Mirlothian. 

The spelling police won’t give him a minutes peace on JKB. 😉

23 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

The usual:

Gave up watching that after more than a minute as he hadn't scored any goals!

Hearts of Vladland

I never like when a players highlights include them passing the ball away or running at a defender and losing the ball, most players we have signed with highlights reels are full of this. If that is the best of their play then you have to worry.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
2 minutes ago, Hearts of Vladland said:

I never like when a players highlights include them passing the ball away or running at a defender and losing the ball, most players we have signed with highlights reels are full of this. If that is the best of their play then you have to worry.

Most players we have signed have videos that  made them look like maradonna or Harry Kane and they have been shit - if this video is shit one can only have the fear how bad he is

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

Seems like a guy who’s lost his way a bit. Not sure if that’s the type we need. From what I’ve read he could easily be operating at a few levels above us if he played to the best of his abilities. 

Folk still judging players on YouTube ability? He could be the second coming of Skacel or the second one coming of Sammon but I'll never judge a players worth on a YouTube complication. 

Boy sounds like he is a proper talent but has some issues. Hopefully he'll come with a positive mindset to get his career back on track. Hope it comes off. 

bigsuperslim1874
Just now, Kendoll said:

Folk still judging players on YouTube ability? He could be the second coming of Skacel or the second one coming of Sammon but I'll never judge a players worth on a YouTube complication. 

Boy sounds like he is a proper talent but has some issues. Hopefully he'll come with a positive mindset to get his career back on track. Hope it comes off. 

Should you no be workin?

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Hasn’t the the common and unanimous view been we are not in the position where we can take on another project given our position?

Ainsley Harriott

Came through the German youth system so I imagine stendel will have seen him a few times. Would trust his judgement more than the footballing  experts on here that have watched his highlights video.

bigsuperslim1874
10 minutes ago, Kendoll said:

Handed my notice in mate, back at my old work now 😂

Ha ha 😂 You know what they say - never go back (apart from Robbo, Skacel, Colquhoun, Webster.....)!!!

A bit short at 5' 6" but hope he plays like his fellow Kosovan: Shaqiri.  

Looks like he has lost his way a bit. But seem to score a goal every second  game throughout. Maybe Stendel feels he can get best out of him. Every player is a project at this level.

highlandjambo3
4 minutes ago, johnking123 said:

Looks like he has lost his way a bit. But seem to score a goal every second  game throughout. Maybe Stendel feels he can get best out of him. Every player is a project at this level.

That will be about a 500% improvement on what we have then

Just now, MattyK82 said:

Story now in EEN..

It’s been said before but journalism sure ain’t what it used to be. Trawling the internet for titbits so you can claim an exclusive. Deary me.

4 minutes ago, johnking123 said:

Could flourish with some Stendel power 

57 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Even his Youtube highlights are pish.

Imagine how shite he must really be.

My son looks like a Raheem Sterling clone going by his youtube promo video(s).  I have watched him since U10s, he can beat players (go back and beat them again) but he cannae hit a barn door with a banjo.  Still better than Jake Mulraney, mind.

1 minute ago, Sertse said:

Transfermarkt says he's worth £1.17m

Pretty sure transfermarkt says berra is worth 900k, meaning nothing 

Ainsley Harriott
2 hours ago, Four faces said:

Tell you what.If Stendel needed to twist Budge's arm to pay 200,000 for a proven 20 goals a season striker then that tells me she isn't exactly backing him strongly from the off.If indeed that was the situation talked about.Especially in our current perilous position.

If we are paying a fee for anyone it will be near the end of the window. The asking price for  player will come down if he selling club are running out of time.

julienbrellier

Some of the comments on this thread, laughable. Here´s a guy who is playing international football regularly and scoring in a good Kosovo side. Still not good enough for Hearts apparently.

Just now, Lord BJ said:

I think a poster  mentioned this a few days ago on another thread. Someone certainly mentioned we were in for a Trazapor player.

I have visited Trabzon.  It is somewhere you want to leave as quickly as possible.

2 minutes ago, julienbrellier said:

Some of the comments on this thread, laughable. Here´s a guy who is playing international football regularly and scoring in a good Kosovo side. Still not good enough for Hearts apparently.

Ach you cant blame folk JB.

Look at the amount of false dawns we have had coming through the doors over the last 4 years.

I think being a Hearts supporter these days makes you sceptical about players we haven't heard of before .

Maybe we should start trusting Stendel. Hes no Levein thats for sure.

(Assuming DS is ACTUALLY considering this guy)