• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• GinRummy

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

7 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

I have to admit I have no idea who this boy is.

Probably quite ignorant of me.

The excitement he seems to be generating though seems good!

Exactly where I'm at!

Just now, Victorian said:

Manager will be a bit busy with other things tomorrow.    Who else have we got that can meet & greet and close the deal?

:levein_interesting:

🤣

8 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

I have to admit I have no idea who this boy is.

Probably quite ignorant of me.

The excitement he seems to be generating though seems good!

2 footed goal scorer with pace and he's not Northern Irish. 

A complete Stendel signing. 

Exciting times. 

2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Manager will be a bit busy with other things tomorrow.    Who else have we got that can meet & greet and close the deal?

:levein_interesting:

Not that clown for starters. 

If FM is what we're going by 🙄 he's on 12.5k a week in turkey. I know their souting stats are very good but dont know if contract info is accurate

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
1 minute ago, WDJ87 said:

If FM is what we're going by 🙄 he's on 12.5k a week in turkey. I know their souting stats are very good but dont know if contract info is accurate

Wages on FM are a guesstimate. 

3 minutes ago, Ibrahim Tall said:

This is potentially one of the most exciting signings we’ve made since Pinilla.

I was thinking that same thing, my only concern is that his heed is also full of mince. 

He obviously has a hell of a lot of talent and it looks like he's on the way to the SPFL ha. 

Stendel know's the score though. 

8 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

Not that clown for starters. 

Especially when you read Washington’s interview in the Daily Ranger. Those who have been told to leave should just piss off now and take Levein and his puppets with them.

1 minute ago, Prof said:

Especially when you read Washington’s interview in the Daily Ranger. Those who have been told to leave should just piss off now and take Levein and his puppets with them.

👍

If this deal happens, wouldn't expect too much too soon from him. If he's getting released by another club, he's unlikely to be match fit. Many posters on here expect players joining us just to slot in and start performing at the top of their game straight away. Hopefully expectations of the majority will be a bit more realistic, but Hearts fans are not known for giving anyone time to settle in and get up to speed before being condemned as a huddy....

Just now, Jeff said:

On paper this signing is crazy. His attitude must be honking though which gives me the fear.

Hope he's up for it

That’s where I’m at with this one. Massive risk but massive reward if it comes off. 

Just now, Blackshades said:

Is it not likely hearts would sent someone from the academy out to turkey to accompany him here ?

Is that what normally happens. I’d have thought him and his agent would just get met at the airport. 

2 minutes ago, Jeff said:

On paper this signing is crazy. His attitude must be honking though which gives me the fear.

Hope he's up for it

Stendel appears to be a strong character and might well have the guys respect.  Even if we get 4 or 5 good months from him we'll all be happy.

Just now, Nucky Thompson said:

Where is he flying from? No direct flights arriving in Edinburgh from Turkey tonight

Someone said earlier there was one. 

Just now, Cliffundo said:

Stendel appears to be a strong character and might well have the guys respect.  Even if we get 4 or 5 good months from him we'll all be happy.

Thats true. If this was a Levein signing I'd be incredibly wary.

3 minutes ago, tynewater said:

If this deal happens, wouldn't expect too much too soon from him. If he's getting released by another club, he's unlikely to be match fit. Many posters on here expect players joining us just to slot in and start performing at the top of their game straight away. Hopefully expectations of the majority will be a bit more realistic, but Hearts fans are not known for giving anyone time to settle in and get up to speed before being condemned as a huddy....

he played 90 mins in a game on 19th dec and 90 mins in a europa league game on 12th dec so should be pretty much ready

Arthur Morgan

I asked a German Schalke fan I know and he said Donis has a bad attitude. 

"Doesn't take his job seriously" and "Well.. He spends more time shopping that actual focus on his job, drives around speeding, fights the police, and silly things like that" 

1 minute ago, tynewater said:

Are you serious? Everybody we sign is always injured or you don't see them for weeks or they play then you don't see them again for weeks :lol:

2 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Where is he flying from? No direct flights arriving in Edinburgh from Turkey tonight

Last flight in Edinburgh tonight is from Budapest

1 minute ago, Arthur Morgan said:

"Doesn't take his job seriously" and "Well.. He spends more time shopping that actual focus on his job, drives around speeding, fights the police, and silly things like that

:yas:

Arthur Morgan
1 minute ago, Arthur Morgan said:

"Doesn't take his job seriously" and "Well.. He spends more time shopping that actual focus on his job, drives around speeding, fights the police, and silly things like that" 

Tbh the guy is a prick so I wouldn't trust what he says anyway :lol:

Nucky Thompson
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Not according to live flight arrivals on the airport website

4 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

How do you know he's coming direct from Turkey? 

4 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Not fazed.

The only shops in Edinburgh are tatty Scottish tourist traps, no police due to economy cuts and if he gets his car on the bypass he's not going over 30 mph

Edited by Jeff

Nucky Thompson
2 minutes ago, Blackshades said:

Last flight in Edinburgh tonight is from Budapest

That's what I saw too

33 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

33 minutes ago, Ari Gold said:

Bongo 1874   

Bongo 1874
  On 16/01/2020 at 17:36, ...a bit disco said:

Cryptic.

Or is it?

😉👍 the Don is on his way over, he won't be the only one. 

Liam Boyce will be hard to get as Sunderland will be prepared to match any offer we make. 

Hopefully get Boyce to though.  

Nucky Thompson
1 minute ago, SUTOL said:

How do you know he's coming direct from Turkey? 

I don't. That's why I was asking

Arthur Morgan
1 hour ago, baxterd1974 said:

Not saying its accurate  by any means and it may well have changed. In the very early championship manager days it definitely wasn't random. Mate of mine was the Edinburgh guy who gave them info on hibs and hearts. Unfortunately he was a hibby,  Big business now so I would imagine they don't have local footy fans working for free 

Yeah it has changed. There is still players with a fixed PA but there is also loads of players with estimated PA, usually players under 20 years of age.

-9 is 150-180, - 8 is 130-160 etc. 

Just now, Nucky Thompson said:

I don't. That's why I was asking

So he could easily be coming via Heathrow, or Amsterdam etc, rather than direct from Turkey. 

8 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Next Istanbul to Edinburgh flight is tomorrow morning.

Edited by DH1986

If anyone can deal with a questionable character I think Stendel could do it. Doesn’t take any nonsense and any player he works with seems to speak very highly.

Just now, DH1986 said:

Next Istanbul to Edinburgh flightier tomorrow morning.

Will he make it to Tynei for kick-off?