• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• GinRummy

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

Jambof3tornado
6 minutes ago, RasberryJam said:

It makes me a tad nervous that this is being made so public. I don't want another club in Scotland or down south to get wind of this and hijack the deal (if true). Wish we could keep this under tabs.

You do know its his agents job to make sure every man and his dug knows a player is available right??

1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

You do know its his agents job to make sure every man and his dug knows a player is available right??

No no, all recruiting clubs in Europe have alerts set up on kickback

Simeone uses jkb instead of wyscout

19 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Rangers were ridiculous, particularly in the bottom tier. They could’ve got out that league at a fraction of the cost. I hope they’ve learnt a lesson for the next time they go bust.  

Hope theye havnt,,,🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

1 minute ago, TheBigO said:

No no, all recruiting clubs in Europe have alerts set up on kickback

Simeone uses jkb instead of wyscout

Sunderland certainly do 🤣🤣

5 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Other clubs keep these things under wraps. We seem to broadcast ever player under sun that we look at.

I'm not convinced this will happen. Why on earth would he join us if he so well thought of across Europe? 

Just now, RasberryJam said:

Other clubs keep these things under wraps. We seem to broadcast ever player under sun that we look at.

I'm not convinced this will happen. Why on earth would he join us if he so well thought of across Europe? 

Cause his heads a disaster zone. 

2 minutes ago, RasberryJam said:

as this thread has shown, we are doing the opposite of broadcasting every player we are interested in. the lack of itk info on potential new signings shows that.

the media are linking us with players, but hearts aren't saying anything 

3 minutes ago, RasberryJam said:

Where publicly have the club mentioned this player? 

6 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

Where publicly have the club mentioned this player? 

Nowhere. A turkish journalist who we've no control over tweeted about it.

You'll note that no other team are ever linked with anyone before it happens. Like, ever!!! Why only ever us!? Why cant we be more like Aberdeen who totally pulled one out the hat, blind siding the entire football community when the announced Matt Kennedy. Where TF did THAT come from????

1 minute ago, TheBigO said:

Nowhere. A turkish journalist who we've no control over tweeted about it.

You'll note that no other team are ever linked with anyone before it happens. Like, ever!!! Why only ever us!? Why cant we be more like Aberdeen who totally pulled one out the hat, blind siding the entire football community when the announced Matt Kennedy. Where TF did THAT come from????

McGeough was a surprise though...if you had been in a coma.

Just now, GinRummy said:

McGeough was a surprise though...if you had been in a coma.

What do you mean McGeough?? He's signed for Aberdeen?!?! Whhhhhhaaaaaat the actual?

That club, its like unlocking the enigma code.

Just now, TheBigO said:

What do you mean McGeough?? He's signed for Aberdeen?!?! Whhhhhhaaaaaat the actual?

That club, its like unlocking the enigma code.

😀

27 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Potential Ability. The maximum ability someone can have in Football Manager is 200, and this guy had a random ability of 150 to 180, which made him World Class in FM. He was a - 9 for 2 or 3 editions of the game when he was at Schalke. 

Not saying its accurate  by any means and it may well have changed. In the very early championship manager days it definitely wasn't random. Mate of mine was the Edinburgh guy who gave them info on hibs and hearts. Unfortunately he was a hibby,  Big business now so I would imagine they don't have local footy fans working for free 

20 minutes ago, RasberryJam said:

Where have Hearts broadcast a single thing?

21 minutes ago, RasberryJam said:

have a beer mate. Seriously

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Sertse said:

🤣

Boy 2 to the left of the lad in yellow.  That must be another misery poster

Edited by Sir Gio

1 hour ago, jamboozy said:

Ma’s husband.

:lol: 

1 hour ago, Natural Orders said:

How funny 

PA - Preposterously Amusing.

It actually means ‘Potential Ability’.  :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, jamboozy said:

Glad I made you smile mucker 👍😏

Made me smile too.

43 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

😂 can you get that for under a fehver.?

It's Dundee, if you know the right people, you can get anything for under a fehver. 

Disclaimer- I actually really love everyone in Dundee and particularly like the music of the late great Michael Mara. Check out Hamish the Goalie on youtube.

I really think we should be pushing the boat out for Avdijaj 

We probably need about 5 new players but i'll take 3 if he's one of them. 

2 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

I really think we should be pushing the boat out for Avdijaj 

We probably need about 5 new players but i'll take 3 if he's one of them. 

Boyce, Donis and a defensive minded midfielder would be fantastic. 

I'm holding out hope that Stendels style of play might sharpen Damour up though.

33 minutes ago, baxterd1974 said:

Not saying its accurate  by any means and it may well have changed. In the very early championship manager days it definitely wasn't random. Mate of mine was the Edinburgh guy who gave them info on hibs and hearts. Unfortunately he was a hibby,  Big business now so I would imagine they don't have local footy fans working for free 

They actually still do. Hundreds of volunteer researchers who provide info on their clubs players, it's quite the operation, think the guy who does ours posts on here but I can't remember who it is. 

Jim Spence saying deal done in principle. Donis Avdijaj flying in from Turkey to complete deal. 

Edited by Ari Gold

7 minutes ago, OTT said:

Boyce, Donis and a defensive minded midfielder would be fantastic. 

I'm holding out hope that Stendels style of play might sharpen Damour up though.

I'm sure Stendel will be getting a hell of a lot more out of the current squad and if Naismith, Souttar and Washington can stay injury free, We'll be in a good place. 

We definitely need more pace and GOAL SCORER in the team though. 3 signings minimum. 

Edited by Space Pirate

I have to admit I have no idea who this boy is.

Probably quite ignorant of me.

The excitement he seems to be generating though seems good!

1 minute ago, Space Pirate said:

I'm sure Stendel will be getting a hell of a lot more out of the current squad and if Naismith, Souttar and Washington can stay injury free, We'll be in a good place. 

We definitely need more pace in the team though. 3 signings minimum. 

Absolutely. The turn around since he's came in has been brilliant to watch. I know the points haven't really been there but he's managed to make it obvious there is a style to the play and a genuine game plan. How Levein managed to go for so long with no meaningful strategy has been shocking. 

I'm growing more confident we'll stay up but I think we do need those signings in January to really bring it home. The above players you mentioned will almost be like new signings with the added bonus of already being part of the squad.

An exciting 2nd half of the season I think. 

Just now, Dallas Green said:

I have to admit I have no idea who this boy is.

Probably quite ignorant of me.

The excitement he seems to be generating though seems good!

same

Hadn't heard of him until today either but he certainly seems to know where the goal is. I know folk don't like the youtube vids but some of the goals i watched were world class.

Edited by WDJ87