Daniel Stendel

Martin_T

1 minute ago, Markymark said:

You are being pedantic. Had they not got shot of Heckingbottom then they’d have unlikely picked up 3 points tonight. 

You’re having a shocker.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• GinRummy

• Agentjambo

• davemclaren

AlphonseCapone
2 minutes ago, Markymark said:

You are being pedantic. Had they not got shot of Heckingbottom then they’d have unlikely picked up 3 points tonight. 

So it's still nothing to do with what we are doing then aye.

Maybes aye, maybes naw. Our new manager needs to be in place or named for the Livi game imo. Make it so Ann. 😎

Just now, AlphonseCapone said:

So it's still nothing to do with what we are doing then aye.

They’ve sorted out their house and recruited well. We continue to ***** about and no signs of improvement on the park and any further forward with a new manager. You happy AYE?

Just now, Markymark said:

They’ve sorted out their house and recruited well. We continue to ***** about and no signs of improvement on the park and any further forward with a new manager. You happy AYE?

Certainly no signs of improvement since Saturday. 

They’ve sorted out their house and recruited well. 

Absolute Hibbie loving garbage

3 minutes ago, Markymark said:

They were very lucky to pick up any points tonight by all accounts, nothing in the match report would suggest that they have hit the managerial jackpot.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50469280

Coburg Hearts

So Hibs get rid of Heckingbottom,  and you use that to have a go at Hearts? This place is bat mental crazy at times, though coming from you it's no surprise.. 

AlphonseCapone

You don't make any sense. You said;

10 minutes ago, Markymark said:

Meanwhile Hibs pull further ahead whilst we **** about !!! 

But Hibs would have gained 3 points on us even if we appointed Alex Ferguson 3 weeks ago. Because we weren't playing tonight. You're weirdly using a Hibs victory to have a go at Hearts.

22 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Sling insults because I've not been found out.Im presuming an iMessage would be from an iphone...my msg I took a screenshot of was a message in fb messenger thicko. 

This is all too 21st century for me.

Anyway does it really matter ?😀😄

What is kinda interesting, or not, and I've no idea whether it's been mentioned as I can't be hooped trawling through posts, but Paddy Power are no longer offering bets on the next Hearts manager, whilst BetVic have went from 4/11 to 1/6 on Stendel since this morning. 

William H. Bonney

I’ve read a few posts with people moaning about certain managers who after a successful period at hearts will leave us for one of the old firm. 
This of course has never happened in my lifetime but still, people assume it will. 
What is guaranteed however is if Stendel, if he gets the job, is successful at hearts, will be on the first train south as soon as a job becomes available. 

And yet so many of us are desperate for hearts to sign him. 

The Future's Maroon
26 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Sling insults because I've not been found out.Im presuming an iMessage would be from an iphone...my msg I took a screenshot of was a message in fb messenger thicko. 

😂 fair point to be honest

20 minutes ago, Markymark said:

Meanwhile Hibs pull further ahead whilst we **** about !!! 

But Hearts didn’t play tonight, Hibs did.  They won.

What’s the f****** about got to do with it?

7 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

I feel a Peebles moment coming on.....

Take it Burley has left then?

:) 

7 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

I’ve read a few posts with people moaning about certain managers who after a successful period at hearts will leave us for one of the old firm. 
This of course has never happened in my lifetime but still, people assume it will. 
What is guaranteed however is if Stendel, if he gets the job, is successful at hearts, will be on the first train south as soon as a job becomes available. 

The answer is there, hidden somewhere in your post.

(I've given a clue)

The Future's Maroon
1 minute ago, Morgan said:

Exactly!

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

That's pedantic apparently.

AlphonseCapone
9 minutes ago, Kendoll said:

What is kinda interesting, or not, and I've no idea whether it's been mentioned as I can't be hooped trawling through posts, but Paddy Power are no longer offering bets on the next Hearts manager, whilst BetVic have went from 4/11 to 1/6 on Stendel since this morning. 

Few folk mentioned the Paddy Power market closing but it doesn't necessarily mean anything. It's such a small market that a handful of folk reading an "ITK" poster on here and sticking on cash could be enough for them to close the book. Won't take too much for it to no longer be profitable for them. All this stuff is a bit of an echo chamber. 

8 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

Big contract means big compensation though lesser contract giving him an option to move with conditions would be less expensive. Negotiations always have their complexities...if we are negotiating. 

9 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

Very true mate and I hope it does happen because it will ultimately be due to success with Hearts. Any manager who is successful enough to be offered a job in England will take it. What matters to me is that means results were good

3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Consolation it keeps St Midden at the bottom.

23 minutes ago, Markymark said:

But, they might have....

Hearts still didn’t play tonight though.  

1 minute ago, luckydug said:

Consolation it keeps St Midden at the bottom.

More than a consolation, Dug.

More like a celebration!  :cheers:

39 minutes ago, Henry. Henry. said:

Hope Sunderland aren’t going to panic and sack their recently appointed manager! Losing again tonight.   Think Stendel was in for this job last month 😦

Sunderland fans all wanting Stendel in judging by Twitter. Although, they had to pay off Ross, and Parkinson signed a 2 and a half year deal so they would be pissing money up the wall again. Purse strings could be seriously tightening down Wearside. A 3rd season in League One, while paying massive wages on players like McGeady, Cattermole etc. Could be detrimental. 

Bazzas right boot
24 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Hibs win and Hearts fan logs onto JKB to go mental because we haven’t appointed a manager yet.

What is wrong with people ?

There's that many slaver grenades going off that a flood warning will be issued soon. 

Hope I am wrong but I can't help but thinking that Stendel is using us as a Trojan Horse for the Sunderland job - Time will tell I guess.

1 minute ago, bungalow said:

Hope I am wrong but I can't help but thinking that Stendel is using us as a Trojan Horse for the Sunderland job - Time will tell I guess.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I genuinely can't see Sunderland sacking Parkinson already.

2 minutes ago, bungalow said:

I doubt it to be honest. 

Shanks said no
1 minute ago, bungalow said:

You know what they say about a bungalow?

There isn't much upstairs

If Sunderland can afford to pay off their manager after 2 weeks on a 2 1/2 year contract then they could have recruited anyone they wanted in the first place.

1 minute ago, Locky said:

As I mentioned in my previous post, I genuinely can't see Sunderland sacking Parkinson already.

Would be Amazing if they did. Ross must have left a big mess behind. 😎

28 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Hibs win and Hearts fan logs onto JKB to go mental because we haven’t appointed a manager yet.

What is wrong with people ?

Think the most depressing thing for me is Hibs looked even worse than we did, and have raced 7 points ahead. We don't look like making that up, new manager or not.

A huge amount of patience is required even when the new man comes in here. Jack Ross has a bit of a record for hitting the ground running but has never really stuck around long enough to stand the true test of time.

Pressure will be on whoever takes over here to start the same. Even if it is Stendel, I'd not really be expecting things to take shape until next season. He seems more of a project manager. In an ideal world, this is where I'd be quite happy to have say, Warnock until May, then Stendel takes over. Shame life isn't always that easy.

1 minute ago, Locky said:

I couldn't remember if they'd appointed a replacement and if so who?  It would be insane to sack him after just a few weeks.  Exactly the same with our new manager.

Surely they deserve 6 months at least to make an impact.

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Would be Amazing if they did. Ross must have left a big mess behind. 😎

I mentioned on here before Ross went to Hibs, I think all of this is a true sign of how messed up Sunderland are. All the negativity and shambles of the previous regimes seemed instantly forgotten once the current owner took over and promised the world. Clearly they're still shambolically run.

Now Ross has gone to Hibs, I wish the **** nothing but misery. But, I feel for him a little for how he was judged down there and don't believe it should really resemble him as a manager. As said though, I hope he's a failure over there.

2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I couldn't remember if they'd appointed a replacement and if so who?  It would be insane to sack him after just a few weeks.  Exactly the same with our new manager.

Surely they deserve 6 months at least to make an impact.

Fans want Stendel or Kevin Phillips to bring the feel good factor. As much as they begrudged Ross' style of play, the players apparently still seemed to carry a bit of belief about them. Now, in the fans words, it seems as though the players have been drained of all confidence. Who's to really blame? No one knows right now.

The Future's Maroon
12 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Have a lot of posters suddenly discovered alcohol? 

Not me, I came across it about 30 yrs ago as an ’innocent’ teenager 😂

18 minutes ago, bungalow said:

sunderland have a manager ...

23 minutes ago, Locky said:

Sunderland fans all wanting Stendel in judging by Twitter. Although, they had to pay off Ross, and Parkinson signed a 2 and a half year deal so they would be pissing money up the wall again. Purse strings could be seriously tightening down Wearside. A 3rd season in League One, while paying massive wages on players like McGeady, Cattermole etc. Could be detrimental. 

Sunderland couldn't afford to appoint Stendel 👍

22 minutes ago, bungalow said:

Sunderland can't afford to get Stendel. 

Holyrood_Hearts
23 minutes ago, bungalow said:

Haha the Sunderland job! If Stendel does well for us that job won’t be an option for him.

The Future's Maroon
10 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Sunderland couldn't afford to appoint Stendel 👍

9 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Sunderland can't afford to get Stendel. 

Quick check of their finances prompt that swift change of mind Bongo?!

😂

Guest ToqueJambo
12 hours ago, Last Laff said:

It have something to do with being, I don’t know, joint bottom of the league

Looks at the table. Really? Does that mean we were actually joint champions in 1986? Great news! I would have thought a Hearts fan more than any other would know what goal difference is.

• davemclaren locked this topic