• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• GinRummy

• Agentjambo

• davemclaren

14 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Probably got two, three, four coaches to tell that they no longer have a job. She wouldn’t announce without telling them. She does things by the book. 

yep, these things take time also a lot for a new manager  and his coaches to agree / discuss with families. 

1 hour ago, JamboAndrew said:

I agree to some extent.

She said she wanted to give Craig a round of fixtures. She said she made a mistake and gave him too long. And in hindsight maybe should have started tentative enquiries re a replacement sooner.

She was clear and above board and gave her man time. She showed we stick by our managers and don't go behind their backs or make knee jerk reactions.

There are several ways to look at this. Could she/should she have acted sooner? Does in the longer term, a reputation for treating managers better make us a more attractive proposition?

Time will tell.

We absolutely are not in the situation we should be in. I'd hope lessons have been learned. And Ann has admitted mistakes have been made here.

I like how she conducts her business, and I like the fact we seem to be taking a little longer and getting the right man, even though it seems a tougher job.

Rightly or wrongly she has taken this route to get the man she thinks is right, rather than getting someone in quick.

Time will tell.

I just am not a fan of the outrage directed at her that gets personal and is painted on bridges. It's only a minority doing it. But it does paint the wider support. And our mysterious benefactor is an asset I'd rather we don't dissuade.

As a cautious leader on the Football side she chose Levein for better or worse. While she sorted out the business side. 

But she has changed it. Hopefully we gone on from here with the foundations of the business side well in place. 

37 minutes ago, DarioHMFC said:

His AM just left Barnsley the other day. 

Do all managers have an Austin Macphee?

2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Who's won the ITK war then?

There are no winners in an itk war. Only weirdos. 

2 minutes ago, Castle rock said:

So far today I’ve heard Stendel McCall  and Irvine have all been offered the job who to believe?

Great management team

4 minutes ago, Castle rock said:

So far today I’ve heard Stendel McCall  and Irvine have all been offered the job who to believe?

Unbelievable, just dunno who to believe. I mean, just this afternoon I heard that Glen, Hutchison, Robertson and Stepek had all been offered the job.

Just now, Mr Sifter said:

Unbelievable, just dunno who to believe. I mean, just this afternoon I heard that Glen, Hutchison, Robertson and Stepek had all been offered the job.

Black Friday deelz!!!!

Portable Badger
1 hour ago, scott herbertson said:

The bit that goes past Birnam and Dunkeld up to Grantully

Thanks Scott 👍🏻

Jack Torrance
14 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Cue puzzled comments from the young team.

17 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

Cue puzzled comments from the young team.

Here you, I AM the ****ing young team!!

43 is still young, right? 😟

33 minutes ago, Boris said:

Black Friday deelz!!!!

Sshhhh, dinnae be puttin remuneration strategies into Budge's heid Boris...she scours Kickback for ideas doncha know 😄 

The Future's Maroon
38 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

I prefer that Stirling bloke fae near Tillicoultry 

Leveins Battalion
Just now, The Future's Maroon said:

He had lovely hair.

Governor Tarkin
40 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

:D

Showing your age there sifter.

Jack Torrance
3 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Here you, I AM the ****ing young team!!

43 is still young, right? 😟

:wattie:

Younger than me at least.

:jj_facepalm:

August Landmesser
3 hours ago, JamboAndrew said:

I agree to some extent.

She said she wanted to give Craig a round of fixtures. She said she made a mistake and gave him too long. And in hindsight maybe should have started tentative enquiries re a replacement sooner.

She was clear and above board and gave her man time. She showed we stick by our managers and don't go behind their backs or make knee jerk reactions.

There are several ways to look at this. Could she/should she have acted sooner? Does in the longer term, a reputation for treating managers better make us a more attractive proposition?

Time will tell.

We absolutely are not in the situation we should be in. I'd hope lessons have been learned. And Ann has admitted mistakes have been made here.

I like how she conducts her business, and I like the fact we seem to be taking a little longer and getting the right man, even though it seems a tougher job.

Rightly or wrongly she has taken this route to get the man she thinks is right, rather than getting someone in quick.

Time will tell.

I just am not a fan of the outrage directed at her that gets personal and is painted on bridges. It's only a minority doing it. But it does paint the wider support. And our mysterious benefactor is an asset I'd rather we don't dissuade.

:spoton:

It should have been ten
2 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

taken in 2006 after the Hanover 96 v Bayer Leverkusen game. Don't know if he's still with her, kids will be teenagers now.

Hanover 96 v Bayer Leverkusen : News Photo

:lol:

1 minute ago, Agentjambo said:

What's happened like?

Someone pointed out that your message screenshots yesterday were from iMessage, but that your screenshot of your Skybet stuff today was from Android/Samsung internet.

1 minute ago, Sooperstar said:

Someone pointed out that your message screenshots yesterday were from iMessage, but that your screenshot of your Skybet stuff today was from Android/Samsung internet.

Stuff yesterday wasted I message, it was on my Samsung on Facebook messenger. 

Edited by Agentjambo

42 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

I preferred Tosh. He was amongst the first to get one of those new Toshibas.

Just now, Agentjambo said:

Stuff yesterday wasted I message, it was on my Samsung. 

You really could be one of the least intelligent Hearts fans judging by this thread. 

Fool. 

Just now, Kearney13 said:

You really could be one of the least intelligent Hearts fans judging by this thread. 

Fool. 

Explain your logic

Just now, Kearney13 said:

You have dug your own hole. 

Go fetch your own shovel to get yourself out. 

Sling insults because I've not been found out.Im presuming an iMessage would be from an iphone...my msg I took a screenshot of was a message in fb messenger thicko. 

Henry. Henry.

Hope Sunderland aren’t going to panic and sack their recently appointed manager! Losing again tonight.   Think Stendel was in for this job last month 😦

Just now, busby1985 said:

Sunderland will sack their manager tomorrow and unveil Stendel by Friday. Guaranteed. 

Was thinking the same

Shanks said no
4 minutes ago, Kearney13 said:

Go fetch your own shovel to get yourself out. 

🤣

Startling 15th post, you will be very interesting addition to the board

9 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Stuff yesterday wasted I message, it was on my Samsung on Facebook messenger. 

Fair point. 👍

1 minute ago, kimosavi said:

Someone get me upto speed? What's agent Jambo been slavering about now?

Just that stendel was at Tynecastle on Saturday like he was and that I've got bets on stendel to be next manager which I have.

1 minute ago, busby1985 said:

Sunderland will sack their manager tomorrow and unveil Stendel by Friday. Guaranteed. 

Aren’t they more likely to go for Warnock?

Bazzas right boot
8 hours ago, Arthur Morgan said:

If he comes in we must give him time, he needs at least the January window, but probably best to judge him next season if it happens. 

😂😂

Give him time, January. 6/7 weeks.... 

I agree reference next season. 

4 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

🤣

Startling 15th post, you will be very interesting addition to the board

Hes ****ed off anyway

5 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

No it's not.  I bet you a scenic tour of Lochend that doesn't happen.  

1 minute ago, Markymark said:

Meanwhile Hibs pull further ahead whilst we **** about !!! 

You do realise that they would have gained 3 points on us tonight no matter when we appointed a manager.  :facepalm: 

1 minute ago, graygo said:

You do realise that they would have gained 3 points on us tonight no matter when we appointed a manager.  :facepalm: 

You are being pedantic. Had they not got shot of Heckingbottom then they’d have unlikely picked up 3 points tonight. 

J.T.F.Robertson
18 minutes ago, Kearney13 said:

Go fetch your own stepladder to get yourself out. 

• davemclaren locked this topic