Daniel Stendel

Martin_T

4 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Just recieved a text saying the same thing.

Delighted finally getting announced to get the muppets on here of my case.  Excited but nervous about how well he will do though.

👍 word spreads quickly!

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• GinRummy

• Agentjambo

• davemclaren

4 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Delighted finally getting announced to get the muppets on here of my case.  Excited but nervous about how well he will do though.

👍good work daza

1 minute ago, allyby said:

Think of it as a badge of honour to all the headboards you've been banging.

:biggrin:

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

BjH78IbIQAAzIft.jpg

Nice self portrait!

you think they had a plan than included Stendhal? You’re f@ckin deluded. 

6 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

:thumbsup:

37 minutes ago, 11 Craig Leveins said:

Reveal hidden contents

The Stendel thing isn't done and dusted, we contacted Motherwell today about Robinson,  Motherwell refuse to talk until after Saturday. 
Budge made another last minute offer to Stendel this afternoon, but hes looking for circa 12k a week and his 2 Assistants wont be cheap, he is demanding they must come also.
So Hearts pushing the boat out for Stendel, but covering themselves with Robinson as back up just been sent this what use think?

We??? Sacking Jack Ross after a draw? Boy you lot have changed!!

August Landmesser
3 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

No, I’m saying give her a chance to put things right. 
I didn’t back Cathro for long. I did back Neilson and still do. Think he will be a very good manager. I gave Levein longer than I should have based on two factors a) his record first time round and b) the players he brought in this summer should have really improved us. Loss of form and confidence, poor tactics and primarily injuries put paid to b) and maybe age/illness put paid to a). We all live and learn, even at my age. Disappointing. 
She has a huge call to make and it will be the defining decision of her time with us. Give her the time to consider all the options then judge. 

Tremendous post. Far too reasonable though!

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

Sorry, Johan, didn’t know and therefore wasn’t having a dig at you in any way.

Hope you know me better than that, mate?

:rofl:FFS Morgan, it’s not cancer. I don’t even care. Even when I had hair I used to shave it all off anyway because it used to grow out straight and I looked like a hedgehog. I don’t take myself too seriously mate.. 👍🏼

1 minute ago, allyby said:

Think of it as a badge of honour to all the headboards you've been banging.

:laugh:

1 minute ago, munro9 said:

Nice self portrait!

you think they had a plan than included Stendhal? You’re f@ckin deluded. 

A portrait?  :lol: 

Stendhal?  Who the feck is he?  🤷🏿‍♂️

jamboinglasgow

ITK aligning, getting reported widely as advanced talks in the press, wouldn't be surprised if either the Sun or Record go with a story that he is due to sign.

Sounds like the manager who fits what we need, but having been burned by Cathro I am excited with slight nerves.

32 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Announcement is definitely happening tomorrow. No idea what time though. 

What’s your source?

Clark Griswold
1 minute ago, jamboinglasgow said:

ITK aligning, getting reported widely as advanced talks in the press, wouldn't be surprised if either the Sun or Record go with a story that he is due to sign.

Sounds like the manager who fits what we need, but having been burned by Cathro I am excited with slight nerves.

I think we can be allowed to be a bit nervous about any appointment. The good thing is (hopefully) CL will not be involved this time.

3 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

20191202_223246.jpg

40 minutes ago, 11 Craig Leveins said:

Cheers mate 👍 

✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻💦💦💦💦💦

The sun 

DANIEL STENDEL is set to be confirmed as new Hearts boss within the next 24 hours.

SunSport understands Jambos owner Ann Budge is confident she’s finally got a replacement for the sacked Craig Levein — over a MONTH after starting the search.

Former Barnsley boss Daniel Stendel

PA:EMPICS SPORT
Hearts are set to name Daniel Stendel as their new manager

We revealed Budge was in Manchester last week for face-to-face talks with ex-Barnsley boss Stendel and since then it’s believed progress has been made, with former Oakwell staff Chris Stern and Dale Tonge earmarked to join him.

Stendel, 45, had preferred to stay in England almost two months after being axed by the Tykes.

But a combination of no suitable vacancies and Budge working hard to iron out financial hurdles and convince Stendel to come north is about to pay off for the struggling Tynecastle outfit.

Caretaker boss and former Levein No2 Austin MacPhee hasn’t proved up to the job, two heavy defeats to Rangers plus a mauling at Kilmarnockkilling his dreams.

MacPhee still has hopes of landing the sporting director role, but it’s unclear if Budge or Stendel would be comfortable with that.

The Jambos chief has faced heavy criticism for the process of looking for a new boss, with many seeing it as a drawn-out shambles.

Edited by Newton51
Update

3 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Absolutely. We don't know how he'll do but he does have potential to unite the fans which is key with this appointment and the reactions to most names on here suggests wasn't an easy task.

3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

A portrait?  :lol: 

Stendhal?  Who the feck is he?  🤷🏿‍♂️

Genius French 19th century novelist. Author of Le Rouge et Le Noir.

We’ll have to change our colours.

Italian Lambretta
4 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Hope so

They will be serving Apple Strudel and ice cream tomorrow in the sky lounge 🇩🇪

38 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Announcement is definitely happening tomorrow. No idea what time though. 

Another poster on here who’s word I trust 👍

Heard tonight that he will be announced tomorrow, JJ as sporting director and Robbo, Rudi and Craig Gordon returning as part of the coaching team.

Disclaimer: this may or may not be made up pish. (It is) 

1 minute ago, leginten said:

Genius French 19th century novelist. Author of Le Rouge et Le Noir.

We’ll have to change our colours.

Red, blue and white?

No, but thanks anyway!  :lol: 

Arthur Morgan

The Sun still sound bitter though don't they? It's been over a MONTH. Stendel preferred to stay in England. He met them in Manchester! But we've been told he didn't! 

Holyrood_Hearts
2 minutes ago, graygo said:

Heard tonight that he will be announced tomorrow, JJ as sporting director and Robbo, Rudi and Craig Gordon returning as part of the coaching team.

Disclaimer: this may or may not be made up pish. (It is) 

Completely pointless post 👏🏻

9 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

:rofl:FFS Morgan, it’s not cancer. I don’t even care. Even when I had hair I used to shave it all off anyway because it used to grow out straight and I looked like a hedgehog. I don’t take myself too seriously mate.. 👍🏼

:laugh:

Just in case.  :thumbsup:

20 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

getting quite excited about this too. Could be the start of a new era!

1 minute ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

Completely pointless post 👏🏻

Mate, there's 186 pages on this thread. Most of them are pointless.

bigsuperslim1874
19 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

👍 - cheers Daza. Most of the folk on here appreciate your bits of info - just ignore the trolls/drongos who see fit to abuse fellow fans.

20 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

But what time Daz, where will it be Daz, will he have a tie on Daz, is he to be called Dan Danny or Daniel daz, will budge be there Daz, have they picked a scarf for him Daz....

just asking for an agent friend 👍

Holyrood_Hearts
18 minutes ago, Perth to Paisley said:

JJ is obviously a legend for 98 but he should be nowhere near the SD role for his and our sakes.

It a a job for a young dynamic 'mover' rather than a father figure ...might go to Lockie 🙂

I agree with this, JJ is a legend but the role shouldn’t be given on sentiment alone. There’s plenty candidates out there more suitable for the role

"He is believed to have made it clear during discussions that a number of the existing Jambos backroom staff would have to go to make space for Stern and Tonge."

Great stuff.

jamboinglasgow

the Barnsley fan who posted earlier has been spot on it must be said.

He sounds like someone who ticks all the boxes we need

Sounds like it’s happening! Let’s just hope he manages to turn our fortunes on the pitch around. Out of all the candidates and people interviewed he was the obvious stand out. We need someone to get the fans back on side and who tries to play attacking football, something we have been lacking for years now. Very exciting appointment 👍🏼

7 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Another poster on here who’s word I trust 👍

👍. When you know and have decent info you can share it. That's all me and Daz do.

Although I beat Daz on this one ;)

Holyrood_Hearts
2 minutes ago, graygo said:

Mate, there's 186 pages on this thread. Most of them are pointless.

I know, apologies pal I shouldn’t have responded like that 

4 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Graygo you been drinking.

If indeed @graygo has been drinking, that only goes to prove that you have been drinking 24/7 for two years now..

:cheers:

Just now, DC_92 said:

"He is believed to have made it clear during discussions that a number of the existing Jambos backroom staff would have to go to make space for Stern and Tonge."

Great stuff.

:yas: Well done Ann Budge if she has backed him here.

1 minute ago, DC_92 said:

Great stuff.

Whats German for “you can get these jokers so far tae ****”

rudi must stay
3 minutes ago, brux said:

Welcome to our new management team, you've got a lot of work ahead of you!

IMG_20191202_224105.jpg

Welcome. Yes a lot of work to get us even resembling something like a football team. But this is an exciting appointment for alot of reasons and I love it :thumbsup: 

• davemclaren locked this topic