• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• GinRummy

• Agentjambo

• davemclaren

Coburg Hearts
2 hours ago, Jack Torrance said:

Stewart is posing questions. Tom is very measured in his comments. You can tell he has a good source within the club.

Tom English is trusted. Michael Stewart will never be trusted at Tynecastle.

the Hearts way
47 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

It's a complete ****ing mess is what it is. 

Interested to know if that's left over donner meat in that foil though. 

If it is a conspiracy, then surely a, 

Martin _T. ,,,, 

Knows or

b, 

Knew about it.,,,,, 

Or C... 

Its all bs.

Or D, 

Its all the op's doing 👍🇱🇻🙏👀

Or E.... 

Bla Bla Bla 

F

Wtf 👀🇱🇻👁️

Or G or

E

A

R

T

S

HHGH 

11 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Leaked photo of a legit alien. 

et-the-extra-terrestrial-1982-the-alien-RW586D.jpg

Did ET have a gash?

Maybe ask in the shed?

Captain Canada
2 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

I know he wasn’t manager when Dundee got relegated but they had been getting tanked everyweek under McCann. The rot had set in under McCann, not sure McIntyre or anyone else could have kept them up. A bit like us at the moment, we’re in a complete rut thanks to the previous incumbent. 

7 games into a 38 game season should have given McIntyre time to turn things around. I heard McCann talk about this on the radio a while back and he made a lot of good points. If I remember rightly, McIntyre chose to sell Kamara to Rangers when they were in a relegation fight. 

I don't want McCann involved with us because of his lack of experience but he did a great job keeping them up when it would have been easier to remain a pundit. He had a bad start to the following season but got fewer games than Levein to try to make his mark.

Look at where Dundee are now. Their problems run a lot deeper than Neil McCann. 

The Real Maroonblood
20 minutes ago, Walter Burns said:

Leaving Oriam 45 minutes ago and Kris Boyd walking in......

Is Boyd still a fat slob?

Edited by The Real Maroonblood

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

Stewart wants us to succeed, he is an angry fan. He criticised Gary Locke, he was right and he's slating the team now and deservedly so 

Stewart's head his so far up his own arse he can see the back of his teeth. 

5 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Did ET have a gash?

Maybe ask in the shed?

Get yourself on POF mate, You'll find out for yourself. 

23 minutes ago, Walter Burns said:

Leaving Oriam 45 minutes ago and Kris Boyd walking in......

Sporting Director interview  

7 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Did ET have a gash?

Dunno, but it does appear as if he’s cut his finger?

1 minute ago, Space Pirate said:

Get yourself on POF mate, You'll find out for yourself. 

He’s an Alien not a trout!

Just now, Captain Canada said:

7 games into a 38 game season should have given McIntyre time to turn things around. I heard McCann talk about this on the radio a while back and he made a lot of good points. If I remember rightly, McIntyre chose to sell Kamara to Rangers when they were in a relegation fight. 

I don't want McCann involved with us because of his lack of experience but he did a great job keeping them up when it would have been easier to remain a pundit. He had a bad start to the following season but got fewer games than Levein to try to make his mark.

Look at where Dundee are now. Their problems run a lot deeper than Neil McCann. 

McCann tried to play a diamond at Dundee in their relegation season and punted all his wide players. He left them with a shabby squad of players who were devoid of confidence.

You’re right though, Dundee’s problems run deeper than McCann, they started when the sold Stewart and the Striker Hemmings?, didn’t re-invest, then they sacked Hartley and it sort of spiralled slowly downwards from there.

Teams in that predicament are hard to turnaround. We’ve been in this predicament for a year now and it’s going to be difficult to turn it around. The difference for us compared with Dundee however is we have some quality players to come back and I’d expect us to have the funds to bring in players during January. 

Jack Torrance
3 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Tom English is trusted. Michael Stewart will never be trusted at Tynecastle.

Spot on

7 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Is Boyd still a fat slob?

A fat slob with a birds nest sewed onto his balding coupon. 

11 Craig Leveins

Spoiler

The Stendel thing isn't done and dusted, we contacted Motherwell today about Robinson,  Motherwell refuse to talk until after Saturday. 
Budge made another last minute offer to Stendel this afternoon, but hes looking for circa 12k a week and his 2 Assistants wont be cheap, he is demanding they must come also.
So Hearts pushing the boat out for Stendel, but covering themselves with Robinson as back up just been sent this what use think?

Just now, 11 Craig Leveins said:

Reveal hidden contents

The Stendel thing isn't done and dusted, we contacted Motherwell today about Robinson,  Motherwell refuse to talk until after Saturday. 
Budge made another last minute offer to Stendel this afternoon, but hes looking for circa 12k a week and his 2 Assistants wont be cheap, he is demanding they must come also.
So Hearts pushing the boat out for Stendel, but covering themselves with Robinson as back up just been sent this what use think?

How have you not been thread banned?

Coburg Hearts
2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Nah, I’m not having it. Austin worked closely with CL for years and that could explain the team selection. Levein sneakily calling the shots from the sidelines is utter shite .

Some of the crap on here you couldn't make up.

Captain Canada
1 minute ago, Cruyff Turn said:

McCann tried to play a diamond at Dundee in their relegation season and punted all his wide players. He left them with a shabby squad of players who were devoid of confidence.

You’re right though, Dundee’s problems run deeper than McCann, they started when the sold Stewart and the Striker Hemmings?, didn’t re-invest, then they sacked Hartley and it sort of spiralled slowly downwards from there.

Teams in that predicament are hard to turnaround. We’ve been in this predicament for a year now and it’s going to be difficult to turn it around. The difference for us compared with Dundee however is we have some quality players to come back and I’d expect us to have the funds to bring in players during January. 

I agree that it's a tough job to turn us around. There seems to be such an apathy among the squad, it will take some time to fix .

Stendel will definitely need funds in January as well because some players clearly won't be a good fit for the style he wants to play. 

I'm going to make some bold predictions here and say that Mulraney, Keena and Clare will improve massively under the new manager. 

2 minutes ago, 11 Craig Leveins said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hidden comments suck.

1 minute ago, 11 Craig Leveins said:

Reveal hidden contents

I think it's pish so go back to hobosnet ya muppet.

kevins_barnet
33 minutes ago, goldie83 said:

Not wanting McCann as the Hearts manager but he didn’t take Dundee down. That was very much Mcintyre. Sure he was only given the first 7 games or something like that. 

I for one am glad we are not appointing someone who was binned after just a few games of a new season...

the Hearts way
11 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Sewn into? 🤔

Pedantic 🤣

Slow news day! 

Edited by the Hearts way

Just now, Captain Canada said:

I agree that it's a tough job to turn us around. There seems to be such an apathy among the squad, it will take some time to fix .

Stendel will definitely need funds in January as well because some players clearly won't be a good fit for the style he wants to play. 

I'm going to make some bold predictions here and say that Mulraney, Keena and Clare will improve massively under the new manager. 

You could see it, the senior players, Berra, Whelan and Naismith were beyond frustrated. 

Agree, Clare and Mulraney certainly could be helped by Stendel. Don’t know about Keena but hopefully everyone gets a clean slate and a chance. 

Coburg Hearts

Should they ****

The comments from Preston touched a nerve because most of them were right 

You are at it.

She didn't say he'd still be around and picking the team 

And he isn’t. I swear folk seem to think we’ve been paying MacPhee for contributing zero to the shitshow on the pitch under Cathro and Levein.

He’s as guilty as Craig is. His team. His tactics. Same as Levein’s = Same result. We’ve actually gotten worse since the semi v them. 

Samuel Camazzola
10 minutes ago, 11 Craig Leveins said:

Reveal hidden contents

:rofl: It's all in the timing. 

Spoiler

19 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Bald guys that cannae accept that they are bald guys.  :rofl:

Although I've favoured no appointments with Hearts connections, I wouldn't burst into tears if JJ got the SD job.

Surely the Stendel business will be sorted by Thursday at the latest.

rudi must stay
8 minutes ago, J80MBO said:

Haha

10 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

You are at it.

No I'm not. Wighton maybe not (as MacPhee is a Levein close) academy not doing well. (We got 200k for Walker and nothing for Marc Leonard, although he went to Brighton) he has a point in comparison to the players we've brought through in the past

The other ones I can't remember

Edited by rudi must stay

1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Don’t you??

Whether or not I wanted a change I am getting one, as are you, so why do you continually rabbit on about him in every post.  He's gone (from the 1st team at least) so why don't you try and move on, if only for the good of your health.  Do you wake up during the night thinking he's in your room?

1 minute ago, Kiwidoug said:

Although I've favoured no appointments with Hearts connections, I wouldn't burst into tears if JJ got the SD job.

I don’t think anyone would be upset if Mr Jim came back, in any capacity.

The Stendel saga is just that.

The Real Maroonblood
32 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

:laugh:

20 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Announcement is definitely happening tomorrow. No idea what time though. 

Just recieved a text saying the same thing.

Delighted finally getting announced to get the muppets on here of my case.  Excited but nervous about how well he will do though.

10 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Modern SD is not a job for JJ.

Love the man but maybe an ambassadorial role like Gary Locke is more appropriate now. 

13 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Bald guys that cannae accept that they are bald guys.  :rofl:

That’s it. I’ve accepted my fate as a baldy. Unless they invent a miracle cure, i’ll not be having my pubes sewn into my heid. 

Just now, dazajmbo said:

Just recieved a text saying the same thing.

Delighted finally getting announced to get the muppets on here of my case.  Excited but nervous about how well he will do though.

Bongo obviously heard the news as well. I’m taking that as 3 confirms. 

:pleasing:

Herr Stendel Kommt

Perth to Paisley

JJ is obviously a legend for 98 but he should be nowhere near the SD role for his and our sakes.

It a a job for a young dynamic 'mover' rather than a father figure ...might go to Lockie 🙂

Just now, Cruyff Turn said:

That’s it. I’ve accepted my fate as a baldy. Unless they invent a miracle cure, i’ll not be having my pubes sewn into my heid. 

Sorry, Johan, didn’t know and therefore wasn’t having a dig at you in any way.

Hope you know me better than that, mate?

2 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Think of it as a badge of honour to all the headboards you've been banging.

• davemclaren locked this topic