Daniel Stendel

Martin_T

It should have been ten
16 minutes ago, Mdoug79 said:

If this is as it looks as good as done and we secure the services of Stendel and his back room team then I think AB has delivered exactly what she promised..... I think Stendel is of a higher calibre than anyone really expected when we first sacked CL. The hatred and continual bile aimed at AB is disturbing and is sure to push her away from our club. Madness the women is exactly who we want running her club. She has admitted she needs help on the football side just as a “football brain” would need help on the business side. We need AB! 
Again CL if he indeed did show DS around our academy etc then what is the big deal? The man knows the club and academy inside out and loves our club, absolutely no way he would poison our potential manager.

We needed someone different appointed, someone with a different plan, no fear of the ugly sisters, good pedigree and not from the Scottish football manager merry go round, AB said she would take her time and it may take up to 6 weeks........Looks like she has delivered exactly what she said she would and what we said we wanted. 🤷🏽‍♂️ Well done AB

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• GinRummy

• Agentjambo

• davemclaren

1 minute ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Even though he’s a shit manager, it doesn’t make him a shit ambassador for this club.  

But Ann said he wouldn’t be involved in the recruitment process? 🤔

Weakened Offender
6 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

What “hatred and bile” are you talking about? 

If Levein has been involved in the recruitment process then she has lied. 

Deary me 😁

Leveins Battalion

Really happy if/when Stendel and team are announced however can we please address our scouting and recruitment department as a matter of urgency.This has been woefull for far too long.

33 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

It’s not as if we poached Stendel.

Barnsley just being pricks.

Spot on!

8 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

**** me. 

:facepalm:

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Maybe he wasn’t.

Anyway this is the time for everyone to be happy.

Holyrood_Hearts
3 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Do you think he’d be trying to talk him out of joining? 

2 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Really happy if/when Stendel and team are announced however can we please address our scouting and recruitment department as a matter of urgency.This has been woefull for far too long.

The whole football structure at Hearts needs gutted - I’m sure it will be.

1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Maybe he wasn’t.

Anyway this is the time for everyone to be happy.

Agreed

Howdy Doody Jambo
14 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Hecky's a good lad. Did his best to bring hibs down and now helping us. 

Ah agent Heckingbottom, we've been expecting you 

4 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Showing a potential new start around the office doesn’t mean you’re involved in recruiting them. Surely you want someone who knows the place and can sell it to you showing you round.

18 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

What hatred and bile? You’ve read the posts on here? The graffiti? 🙈

I wouldn’t say that showing him around is being a part of the recruitment?! I have shown potential new employees round my work but under no circumstances am I part of recruitment?! 

Your looking for faults I’m afraid. 

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Showing a potential new start around the office doesn’t mean you’re involved in recruiting them. Surely you want someone who knows the place and can sell it to you showing you round.

Like a lot of posters I think he should be away from the club but while he’s there use him. 
We can’t do anything about it.

1 hour ago, StevenNaismith said:

No it wasn’t. Really wish you’d stop talking bollocks. It’s great that we’ve finally got the deal done but it was NOT done last week.

So you keep saying.

My source has never let me down, I'll stick to my source, you stick to yours. 

Just now, dazajmbo said:

So you keep saying.

More likely today for announcement or tomorrow?

The Treasurer
10 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Exactly.

Whatever you think of Levein, he loves our club, so I can't think of anyone better to show him the place than someone who has spent most of his career with Hearts

5 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

So you keep saying.

your source is in your head I think , making up that he signed last week 😂

9 minutes ago, Mdoug79 said:

What hatred and bile? You’ve read the posts on here? The graffiti? 🙈

I wouldn’t say that showing him around is being a part of the recruitment?! I have shown potential new employees round my work but under no circumstances am I part of recruitment?! 

Your looking for faults I’m afraid. 

What posts on here are full of “hatred and bile”? Criticism, yes...is that not allowed?

No graffiti on here so not sure if the relevance. 

I have also shown potential employees around my work, but not for the role I have just been sacked from. 

Todays the day.

as Elvis would say, "Its now or never" 😉

Edited by Sharky999
Update

8 hours ago, maroon said:

Here you go mate just a couple of articles to come out today confirming both that stendel wants his own coaching team and Budge went to Manchester to meet him.

Hope this clears things up all the best.

https://t.co/y8yRv1skV3?amp=1

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/latest-hearts-news/hearts-make-final-push-appoint-daniel-stendel-manager-1329781

Hopefully Alphonse Calpone, the general, Sac and Walter Bishop give these a read too 🤐

Manchester isn’t even mentioned in the article. 

9 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

More likely today for announcement or tomorrow?

Not banned yourself then?

You are unbelievable.  Do you think I'd answer any of your questions after your shit housery this week? 

11 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Exactly.

Whatever you think of Levein, he loves our club, so I can't think of anyone better to show him the place than someone who has spent most of his career with Hearts

Who wouldn't love the club who gives you a job that you can do as you please, pull two salaries and not be answerable to your piers.

43 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

10/10 for irony!

1 hour ago, VALDOS' said:

Bizarre that this hasn't been addressed already as part of these negotiations. 

It's the Daily Mail – their stories are designed to sell papers, not tell the truth!

7 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Not banned yourself then?

You are unbelievable.  Do you think I'd answer any of your questions after your shit housery this week? 

😂

2 minutes ago, Danny1874 said:

“next 48 hours” FFS.

Listen, I know she said 4-6 weeks and I’ve been accusing folk of being pant wetters when calling the club a shambles for the recruitment process but it’s got to the stage now that I’ve expected an announcement for a week and I’m getting a bit frustrated.

An announcement tease if you will.

I blame this thread entirely.

1 minute ago, Jambo Jim said:

As far as I understand at this time it is Stendel as manager and Davie Weir as S.D

Really dont like the thought of someone as far up The Rangers a**e as Weir is in charge of anything to do with us. 

If Secvo offered him a tea boy job he'd leave us for them.

1 minute ago, BackOfTheNet said:

“next 48 hours” FFS.

Listen, I know she said 4-6 weeks and I’ve been accusing folk of being pant wetters when calling the club a shambles for the recruitment process but it’s got to the stage now that I’ve expected an announcement for a week and I’m getting a bit frustrated.

An announcement tease if you will.

I blame this thread entirely.

pant wetter! 

“Stendel is free to join a new club after reaching an agreement to end his Barnsley contract, which was due to run until next summer.”

jack D and coke
7 minutes ago, Jambo Jim said:

As far as I understand at this time it is Stendel as manager and Davie Weir as S.D

No way we’d pay him more than he’s getting at QPR. Not happening for me that one. 

4 minutes ago, E6 Inc said:

Really dont like the thought of someone as far up The Rangers a**e as Weir is in charge of anything to do with us. 

Liked Weir as a player but he didn’t half tarnish himself after leaving. A real hun *****. 
I don’t see it personally. 
Who knows tho. 

8 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

“Stendel is free to join a new club after reaching an agreement to end his Barnsley contract, which was due to run until next summer.”

Did you not read on ?

However, he has yet to receive a pay-off from the English Championship club, who are arguing that the contract is still valid.

Both parties are in dispute over a severance package and the Barnsley chief executive Paul Conway has contacted Hearts seeking compensation for Stendel.

1 minute ago, MrBones said:

Did you not read on ?

However, he has yet to receive a pay-off from the English Championship club, who are arguing that the contract is still valid.

Both parties are in dispute over a severance package and the Barnsley chief executive Paul Conway has contacted Hearts seeking compensation for Stendel.

They must have added that as definitely wasn’t in the original link. 

AlphonseCapone

Heard Stendel was so impressed with Levein while receiving the tour of Riccarton and Tynecastle that he's demanded Levein be the SD. The delay has been the club trying to figure out the best way to sell that to the fans. Won't reveal my source but never let me down before....

9 minutes ago, HMFC86 said:

They must have added that as definitely wasn’t in the original link. 

Taken from Daily Mail article see Hickey thread.

1 hour ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Gary Locke knows the place and is a real Hearts man.

6 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Heard Stendel was so impressed with Levein while receiving the tour of Riccarton and Tynecastle that he's demanded Levein be the SD. The delay has been the club trying to figure out the best way to sell that to the fans. Won't reveal my source but never let me down before....

😂

26 minutes ago, E6 Inc said:

👍

Fxxx the SPFL
2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Gary Locke knows the place and is a real Hearts man.

And he speaks Bonnyrigg German.

You know I was up for Stendel right at the start, was saying he was who I wanted before the cup semi final.
I have tried to be pragmatic about the whole thing, I have tried to give Ms Budge the benefit of the doubt in all of this. I mean they appear to have been very thorough, they have explored all of the avenues, they have kept everything under wraps and they have dealt with it in a very professional and business like fashion.
The problem is though that this isn't a normal business, we are a football club and lack of management and leadership has had a huge impact on the playing side without which there is no business.
I just want it done, I am glad we have aimed high with Stendel but the goodwill that she should get has been eroded by the dilly dallying.

10 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

11 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

:levein_interesting:

• davemclaren locked this topic