Daniel Stendel

Martin_T

1 minute ago, StevenNaismith said:

Despite what you may have read on here, Stendel did not sign last Tuesday. This Tuesday however should be a different story. 

As much as AB has her faults she should be lauded for the effort she has gone to in her pursuit of Stendel. It’s not been easy but it’s almost done. Well done Mrs Budge.

If Stendel comes in and quickly turns things around, nobody will care how long it took and it will be well done Mrs Budge as you say. 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• GinRummy

• Agentjambo

• davemclaren

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Paranoia from a Levein obsessed slaver is my take on it. 

I'm still not happy that he's still around, casting a long shadow around the club. even if it is only at Riccarton.

2 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

He is the 5-0 pumping off newco proved it, that was his team selection set up to shite it and give up the midfield like all the other times he was in charge at castle grey skull..

Be fair. It's not like Levein is the only manager in Scotland to have his teams set up that way in Glasgow. 

35 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

As I’ve said before JJ would jump at the chance to assist - source? JJ.

Now that would be a major step backwards. Why don’t we just go the whole hogg and have JJ, Brown, Locke and Mackay running the entire club? We could win the league 2 in a couple of seasons and then they would all be trophy winners again. 

21 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Pen might’ve run out with no replacement to hand. 

Yep......... Daniel Sten

Listening to sportsound now, what is it michael stewart? is it just me or does he still have an axe to grind when it comes to hearts, why do i get the feeling he wants us to fail, Tom English telling us what he knows but Stewart always seems to head to the negative, when it comes to talking about hibs he accentuates the positives, he loves Jack Ross and im a single man but when i get a girlfriend i want her to talk about me the way stewart talks about Scott Alan.

Maybe just me 😐

On further listeing Mckay really is a bit of slaverer.

Edited by gordiegords

rudi must stay
3 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

He is the 5-0 pumping off newco proved it, that was his team selection set up to shite it and give up the midfield like all the other times he was in charge at castle grey skull..

I agree 100% that was a Levein performance

As for Tom English having contacts, ye he sounds sure of himself. So he wasn't in the interviews, but if he's still lurking in the background then he shouldn't be and it's an example of Ann Budge being dishonest 

William H. Bonney
2 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

I'm still not happy that he's still around, casting a long shadow around the club. even if it is only at Riccarton.

I’m still convinced he will be named our sporting director. 

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, gordiegords said:

Listening to sportsound now, what is it michael stewart? is it just me or does he still have an axe to grind when it comes to hearts, why do i get the feeling he wants us to fail, Tom English telling us what he knows but Stewart always seems to head to the negative, when it comes to talking about hibs he accentuates the positives, he loves Jack Ross and im a single man but when i get a girlfriend i want her to talk about me the way stewart talks about Scott Alan.

Maybe just me 😐

Stewart wants us to succeed, he is an angry fan. He criticised Gary Locke, he was right and he's slating the team now and deservedly so 

1 minute ago, Space Pirate said:

If Stendel comes in and quickly turns things around, nobody will care how long it took and it will be well done Mrs Budge as you say. 

I've seen that scenario too often. The 'new manager bounce' is often a mirage, it's what happens at the end of the season that counts.

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

Never thought of that. Not a bad comment 

34 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I’m referring to the role of Sporting Director 

A 70 year old with health issues who has been out of top level football for years. A really progressive step. The man whose choice of players to blow the SMG money started the whole slide off. 

4 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Nah, I’m not having it. Austin worked closely with CL for years and that could explain the team selection. Levein sneakily calling the shots from the sidelines is utter shite .

2 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

As for Tom English having contacts, ye he sounds sure of himself. So he wasn't in the interviews, but if he's still lurking in the background then he shouldn't be and it's an example of Ann Budge being dishonest 

You really hate the man eh. You sound as bitter as Michael Stewart. 

Just now, rudi must stay said:

Stewart wants us to succeed, he is an angry fan. He criticised Gary Locke, he was right and he's slating the team now and deservedly so 

Aye im not doubting he might be a fan, i dont know, never seem to hear him be positive about hearts though in general, i understand the current regime deserves flack though.

Despite the fact that she openly said he would still be employed and she would seek his advice but that he would have no involvement in the selection of his successor? How is she being dishonest?

4 minutes ago, DarioHMFC said:

I reckon it was probably agreed in principle, with a few conditions. January transfer budget, bringing in his own coaches, possibly even help with a house for his family.

She’s certainly went to great lengths to get this guy. I hope it pays off. 

1 minute ago, Dino Velvet said:

Austin is the new SD and this was all sorted over a week ago according to DarioHMFC 

32 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

I said tomorrow or Wednesday, for a stalker you dont seem to take notice of what I actually say.

👍

Your wife is my source. 

Tomorrow? Your away again ya loonie 

Yes

Yes

This

This x2

Tomorrow, I said tomorrow or Wednesday ya creep

This

Jerzo man give it a rest

Your just a clown. Theres a difference

If only.

Another let down by Agent.

👌

Yep

Not enough.

How long was she there for, what did she wear, what did she say, 100 texts before I even got it out.

If only

👌

Of course it is Dug. 

Used that one before

Ok pal ❤

100% ? I never once wrote 100%. Facts right before you start with nonsense 

Tom English phoned me before the show 

😂

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

2 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

I don’t think that’ll happen but I wouldn’t completely rule it out. It’s a strange situation allowing Craig to hang around doing tasks which were never fully explained.

I’d be raging if they are waiting to bring him onto the pitch at a half Empty ground on Wednesday to welcome him 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, theshed said:

Austin is the new SD and this was all sorted over a week ago according to DarioHMFC 

I think this could well be right.

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, DarioHMFC said:

You really hate the man eh. You sound as bitter as Michael Stewart. 

Don't hate him at all, quite the opposite, I back anyone that works for Hearts. But I hated his football since October last season, he did a poor job so shouldn't be around anymore

William H. Bonney

Yeah, I don’t believe that. 

He will be the SD, unless NI stump up the money and he wants to go. 

Bridge of Djoum
7 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Who did 9/11, mate?

35 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

I said tomorrow or Wednesday, for a stalker you dont seem to take notice of what I actually say.

👍

Your wife is my source. 

Tomorrow? Your away again ya loonie 

Yes

Yes

This

This x2

Tomorrow, I said tomorrow or Wednesday ya creep

This

Jerzo man give it a rest

Your just a clown. Theres a difference

If only.

Another let down by Agent.

👌

Yep

Not enough.

How long was she there for, what did she wear, what did she say, 100 texts before I even got it out.

If only

👌

Of course it is Dug. 

Used that one before

Ok pal ❤

100% ? I never once wrote 100%. Facts right before you start with nonsense 

Tom English phoned me before the show 

😂

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

rudi must stay
4 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Despite the fact that she openly said he would still be employed and she would seek his advice but that he would have no involvement in the selection of his successor? How is she being dishonest?

She didn't say he'd still be around and picking the team 

50 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

No, I’m saying give her a chance to put things right. 
I didn’t back Cathro for long. I did back Neilson and still do. Think he will be a very good manager. I gave Levein longer than I should have based on two factors a) his record first time round and b) the players he brought in this summer should have really improved us. Loss of form and confidence, poor tactics and primarily injuries put paid to b) and maybe age/illness put paid to a). We all live and learn, even at my age. Disappointing. 
She has a huge call to make and it will be the defining decision of her time with us. Give her the time to consider all the options then judge. 

Good I can’t disagree with that. 👍

4 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

He despises Craig Levein and, by association can’t see past Mrs B’s close friendship with him. I really don’t mind him as a pundit and I believe he wants Hearts to succeed but it suits his agenda if this regime falls

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Who did 9/11, mate?

You should watch the conspiracy theories documentaries for your answer 

manaliveits105

We should never forget Stewart and his sportsound pals treatment of our famous club - they should be barred from Tynecastle

1 minute ago, upgotheheads said:

I've seen that scenario too often. The 'new manager bounce' is often a mirage, it's what happens at the end of the season that counts.

That was the ideal scenario i mentioned. 

There's another 2

1: He's a dud

or

2: He doesn't have the players to implement his way of playing quickly enough to save us from the mess we're in. 

Hopefully he's the dugs nuts and he get's money to spend in January. 

I'd imagine the transfer kitty is a bit light after getting him and his assistants in mind you.  

30 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

With my posting record I have gone through a few hard hats Image result for top hat squashed..the truth is one of the hardest things to stand up for

Better though to have an opinion and explain it than sit on the proverbial fence

Agreed 

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

We should never forget Stewart and his sportsound pals treatment of our famous club - they should be barred from Tynecastle

Should they ****

The comments from Preston touched a nerve because most of them were right 

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

And again 

He struggles to post on any subject without mentioning CL. Obsessed.

25 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

more fool you for believing the shite he posts. 

I don’t know why you get so wound up. Just relax man.

Michael Stewart worked around a bit of a false grievance.

But ultimately, as was Gary MacKay, he was positive saying it is a great job. 

2 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

He despises Craig Levein and, by association can’t see past Mrs B’s close friendship with him. I really don’t mind him as a pundit and I believe he wants Hearts to succeed but it suits his agenda if this regime falls

I really really want to see Levein as a pundit. He'd destroy Stewart without breaking a sweat. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Levein too

Bridge of Djoum

You should watch the conspiracy theories documentaries for your answer 

But I’m asking you for your thoughts. I’m already convinced it was Craig Levein. 

21 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Sportsound?

I was listening, Tom English said that Stendel want's the job. 

Yet he didn't apply for it. 

Stewart was questioning who it was that picked Stendel out, while questioning Levein's involvement and why he's still at the club. 

English said that he knows for a fact that Levein has had no involvement, yet he couldn't say who did. 

Interesting. We don’t have anyone on the Board with enough ‘football knowledge’ to have approached him do we? At least that’s what some have said. 

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

But I’m asking you for your thoughts. I’m already convinced it was Craig Levein. 

No

He was in charge of Cowedenbeath. He's got an alibi 

I'd like to see Stewart manage a club and then he might be a little less smug when he went back to sportscene after his inevitable sacking.

rudi must stay
3 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

I really really want to see Levein as a pundit. He'd destroy Stewart without breaking a sweat. 

Both total ***** who cares 

27 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

BBC Sportsound about 25 minutes ago. Tom English said he had inside info on why Stendal came into the frame, Michael Stewart challenged him but TE wouldn't say. I think someone one here said the she had dinner with Walter Smith after the recent Rangers/Hearts semi at Hampden. 

You need to listen to it again....

English clearly said he didn’t know how Hearts were aware of Stendel.......he did say was sure CL wasn’t involved in the process.

Stewart was asking questions in such a way that he attempted to suggest Stendel May have been a CL recommendation......with actually saying it.

Smith won’t be keeping abreast of League One managers imo so I’d rule that connection out.

Bridge of Djoum

No

He was in charge of Cowedenbeath. He's got an alibi 

Ah but they were on a bad run at the time and ah heard fi ma mate in Bensons that luveen done it cos tae deflect fae it.And Anne Budgie financed it. 

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Michael Stewart worked around a bit of a false grievance.

But ultimately, as was Gary MacKay, he was positive saying it is a great job. 

Michael Stewart made a good point re legs in the midfield are lacking at the club

In my opinion that is why Motherwell are successful relative to their size..they have players with pace and Robinson has sought them out in his time at the club

• davemclaren locked this topic