Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• GinRummy

• Agentjambo

• davemclaren

GorgieRules22
Just now, Roman1874 said:

What do you think? 😂

Maybe she ****in should as she’s so out of touch with reality and how the fans feel.

Just now, Roman1874 said:

What do you think? 😂

Does Levein? MacPhee?

Because if not, it strikes me this is just a message board for people to sound off about stuff. 😮

4 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Maybe she ****in should as she’s so out of touch with reality and how the fans feel.

100%

Goldstone Wonder
28 minutes ago, Scunny 123 said:

LH962

Oooft. Calling @Kimosavi 

Get to the airport pronto! 

Edited by Goldstone Wonder

I hope our saviour can take time out her pressing schedule of scooping up awards for napkin folding, toilet hygiene and catering to wake the **** up and grasp the gravilty of our situation. For once Ann this is not mission community it is mission ****ing critical.

Bit daft looking at Frankfurt flights. There's two Frankfurts in Germany. He's from the other one. Plus, I'd be surprised if he doesn't live near Hannover since he spent most of his career there and worked there before Barnsley. Hamburg or Berlin flights would be the ones I'd be looking at. 

Edited by Normthebarman

2 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

Bit daft looking at Frankfurt flights. There's two Frankfurts in Germany. He's from the other one. Plus, I'd be surprised if he doesn't live near Hannover since he spent most of his career there and worked there before Barnsley. Hamburg or Berlin flights would be the ones I'd be looking at. 

Don’t ruin it. Thanks. 

27 minutes ago, martoon said:

I'd suggest the Airdrie Cup tie but that's a fate I shouldn't tempt after the 1991, 1992, 1995, 2008/09 debacles. 

Yes those we embarrassing times. Mind you, we weren't the only team to collapse against them back in the day. Revenge needed. That said, we struggle to beat most teams these days. Still think we'll have enough to get past them though. And it's at Tynie.

46 minutes ago, Roman1874 said:

She doesn’t read this... PMSL

Probably not. Or maybe she does, we don't know. Even if she doesn't, others who know her do (not saying who) and i'm sure what's said on here gets back to her, directly or indirectly.

GorgieRules22
4 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

She reads Kickback. 

From AB herself 

Well good, hopefully she’s been reading how sick the fans are of the dross that’s been served up for the past three years. She has let the football side of the club sink lower than a snakes belly. Blind loyalty to Levein and now taking so long to appoint a manager has ruined another season for the fans.

Ann time to waken up and realise that the fans support Hearts...a football club and ultimately as much as we love to see the club thrive off the park the reason why we go on a Saturday is because we love football, it’s really not that hard.

It should have been ten
35 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

No announcement today and come Wednesday the fans should crank up the pressure on Ann Budge and her man Les Dennis. There is no excuse for letting it fester so long to name a manager especially after the time it took to actually relieve Levein of his duties.

There is if the manager she wants was on gardening leave and sorting out his contract from his previous club. These things take time!

GorgieRules22
Just now, It should have been ten said:

There is if the manager she wants was on gardening leave and sorting out his contract from his previous club. These things take time!

For the past week and a half this hasn’t been the case though.

She also let Craig Levein basically run us into the ground for a good year, can you explain that ?

52 minutes ago, Roman1874 said:

She doesn’t read this... PMSL

She may not personally but she will have someone on her staff doing it and updating her,

It may not seem it just now but she wants to know what the fans think.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
37 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

He should be taking training today

Agreed.  

Also, if he signs this deal had better be a decent length contract with a big biuy out clause otherwise I’d agree with those arseholes on the radio - what was the point?

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

I highly doubt she has the time to read this. Think of all the abuse she gets there’s no way she directly uses this to get feedback from fans 

Tempted to head for the airport and scream at Daniel like he was a Beatle.

Either that or make for Fife and scream at Levein. 

38 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

It either needs done today or we announce that he's not our man.

We "must" have a shortlist and backup plans.

Levein never had a back up plan and she takes her footballing advice from him so I wouldn't expect one.

EasternRossco
23 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I hope our saviour can take time out her pressing schedule of scooping up awards for napkin folding, toilet hygiene and catering to wake the **** up and grasp the gravilty of our situation. For once Ann this is not mission community it is mission ****ing critical.

Okay we get the message. You don't like Ann Budge. Highly unnecessary to post on every single thread. Give it a ****ing rest. 

It should have been ten
5 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

For the past week and a half this hasn’t been the case though.

She also let Craig Levein basically run us into the ground for a good year, can you explain that ?

If he’s the man she wants and has to be patient then so be it, I’m sure she’ll want to get this appointment right.

Can’t answer your question because I’m not her. 

28 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

If it’s true then based on the distances from Hannover to any of their main airports it will be a two flight trip to Edinburgh unless there’s direct flights from Hannover. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
21 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

She reads Kickback. 

From AB herself 

Got I8 on ignore though

It's just went so quiet on the managerial front. I am well aware that there is so much to sort out. IF Stendel wants the job (we don't actually know even though he's apparently been shown round the training facilities and possibly the stadium) then at least give us a bit of something to bite on.

And if he does, what's the hold up?

Does he want a decent budget (maybe too much) for the January transfer window?

Does he want Craig Levein out of the building before he commits?

Has he been waiting on his coaches to leave Barnsley so he can have them with him?

Has Ann told him he would need to keep McPhee on, or other coaching staff because we can't afford to pay them off?

Does he think we're a lost cause with the squad we have?

Would there be too much pressure on him to sort it out too quickly?

Has he sorted out his severance package with Barnsley or are they holding out on him?

Is he hoping that other managers get sacked in England so he can jump in with another club?

Has he all but signed up but waiting on t's & c's before completion?

Is he trying to convince his family to move to Scotland?

Is he lookin it hooses!?

So many things yet we get nothing. If he isn't interested it's time to move on.

GorgieRules22
2 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

If he’s the man she wants and has to be patient then so be it, I’m sure she’ll want to get this appointment right.

There’s only so long a club in our position can wait tho as we’re currently losing heavily every week.

Forever Hearts
6 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

Yeah, no rush at all. 🙄

6 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

Have to admit napkin folding made me smile.

Same here.  But I also tip my hat to anybody who can make a swan out of such a small piece of cloth.

Bazzas right boot
15 hours ago, luckydug said:

I don't get the seethe towards

Stuart McCall. If it's the Rangers connection then that's childish as is people chucking toys out the pram if they don't get their preferred option.

I actually think (not itk) Stuart McCall will get the job .

In any case whoever gets the job should get our full support.

Pretty much this. 

Still hopefull it's Stendel. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, EasternRossco said:

You can do that?!?!?! 

Oh yes. Think there is a topic in The Shed on it at the moment. Go into your account page, something in there

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

She has most fans on ignore SG.

Wouldn't surprise me if you are Ann trolling the living daylights out of Kickback :lol:

Horatio Caine
6 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Have we not been here before waiting on flights coming in..............

Aye - that ended well didn't it?

34 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

She reads Kickback. 

From AB herself 

She said she didn’t at shareholder’s dinner in October.

21 minutes ago, Roman1874 said:

I highly doubt she has the time to read this. Think of all the abuse she gets there’s no way she directly uses this to get feedback from fans 

I don't think anyone believes she does read this.

I am in the fortunate position of not seeing much of the team but feel I am all over the place with the comments on here, sometimes I agree with one side next I am agreeing with the other side (if you look at the split on here its A n B). Up n down like a pair of knickers lacking a good piece of elastic. I like the team need help pronto! 

EasternRossco
6 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Oh yes. Think there is a topic in The Shed on it at the moment. Go into your account page, something in there

So there is. I'm happily now following one user less. Excellent. 

Italian Lambretta
10 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Have we not been here before waiting on flights coming in..............

You would think if he had signed already he would have arrived at the weekend and ready to take training at 9am this morning.

It should have been ten
8 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Yeah, no rush at all. 🙄

Aye fair enough lets not wait on getting the right man she’s after and get the appointment wrong... which would suit the serial moaners on here right enough 🙄

Just now, Italian Lambretta said:

You would think if he had signed already he would have arrived at the weekend and ready to take training at 9am this morning.

Exactly. 

It should have been ten
25 minutes ago, EasternRossco said:

Okay we get the message. You don't like Ann Budge. Highly unnecessary to post on every single thread. Give it a ****ing rest. 

This in spades! Boring cant

1 minute ago, It should have been ten said:

Aye fair enough lets not wait on getting the right man she’s after and get the appointment wrong... which would suit the serial moaners on here right enough 🙄

Not often we are on the same side eh. I find it mental that people can say budge knows nothing about football but then seem surprised she’s taking her time to get it right. The same folk that don’t think McCann/McCall/Cotterill/Ross are good enough but are upset that an appointment hasn’t been made. 🙈🤷🏼‍♂️

43 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

She reads Kickback. 

From AB herself 

She said she didn’t at shareholders’ dinner in October.

Edited by naeclue

• davemclaren locked this topic