• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• GinRummy

• Agentjambo

• davemclaren

Can't handle this dragging on another day, don't think the players can handle it dragging on in training either. MacPhee not their guy clearly.

Something has to be sorted tomorrow, MacPhee in charge against Livingston with a poor performance will be the end of him, much like there was no way back for Levein even as DoF.

1 hour ago, Jambo314 said:

The Tesco trolly guy who is now retired is a Hearts man through and through I found out when I regularly chatted with him.

And his colleagues bought him a ST for his retirement present. A real character.

2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

And his colleagues bought him a ST for his retirement present. A real character.

David's his name

21 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

that she’s made an absolute arse of it? 

Yawn. What update would satisfy the folk asking for one? It’s utter bollocks.

5 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Not well liked by his colleagues then? 😏

2 minutes ago, bazman said:

David's his name

Yes, that's right. He always used to keep you right with the forthcoming TV games...." Remember...7.30..Sky Sports 1"

16 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Nice gesture from his work colleagues. Think he also mentioned that he regularly frequented the Southsider establishment for a drink or two😁

15 minutes ago, BobbyJenkins said:

Yawn. What update would satisfy the folk asking for one? It’s utter bollocks.

How close are we to appointing a Manager ? 

2 minutes ago, BobbyJenkins said:

When has a club ever done that?

Do I care about other clubs. I can understand secrecy when a target is in a job but if a potential manager is out of work why not tell us something.

1 minute ago, mitch41 said:

Do I care about other clubs. I can understand secrecy when a target is in a job but if a potential manager is out of work why not tell us something.

Get real Mitch, come on.

2 hours ago, Ibrahim Tall said:

Again though your suggesting there’s potential to move up quickly - based on what? The squad Levein has left is awful and many are at an age where improvement isn’t even possible.

Well if we win on Wed we are most likely 7th. That’s a quick move up. 

26 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Yes, that's right. He always used to keep you right with the forthcoming TV games...." Remember...7.30..Sky Sports 1"

I worked there for many years and he always used to remind you of the most obscure games and his predictions 

7 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

The longer this has gone on the more I wish we had just got Stuart McCall.

I want him no where near the club I think the man is a awful manager just my opinion of corse 

55 minutes ago, BobbyJenkins said:

What could she say?

Agreed.... we really want Stendel... then he gets a better offer, and second choice would be obvious, starting on the wrong foot and would always be criticised if things dont go well as we didnt want him in the first place.

You cannot conduct business in a public arena.

10 minutes ago, BobbyJenkins said:

Get real Mitch, come on.

A few weeks fine but this is a joke that is harming our team. This dithering is having a detrimental effect on the whole club never mind it making our fans weep. On wednesday I hope our fans can control the obvious anger they feel about the mismanagement of our Hearts team.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I've been consistent straight through. 6 weeks was too long when we knew December had 8 games.

I hugely respect Ann Budge,  I completely get we want to get the right person. 

6 weeks in the middle of a season of serious discontent,  was not a luxury she or her board could afford themselves. 

Its ridiculous and rightly the Scottish football world,  including from within are looking on incredulously. 

The team that went on to the pitch today is better than that, but they are skeletons. 

This long drawn out morale sapping vacuum of information and communication is killing the squad and fans alike. 

Get it sorted and quickly 

The Real Maroonblood
20 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

:rofl:

21 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

That's probably the plan. Drag it out so long that when we finally appoint someone we are just happy that it is all over.

The Real Maroonblood
19 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I’m drinking Gluhwein tonight in the hope that will swing it. 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

Prosit.

GorgieRules22
Just now, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Dazo not been back on to confirm if he did indeed watch his new squad today 

That’s because he made it up.

5 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I've been consistent straight through. 6 weeks was too long when we knew December had 8 games.

I hugely respect Ann Budge,  I completely get we want to get the right person. 

6 weeks in the middle of a season of serious discontent,  was not a luxury she or her board could afford themselves. 

Its ridiculous and rightly the Scottish football world,  including from within are looking on incredulously. 

The team that went on to the pitch today is better than that, but they are skeletons. 

This long drawn out morale sapping vacuum of information and communication is killing the squad and fans alike. 

Get it sorted and quickly 

Massive respect for Ann Budge also but this is so very true.     When you also consider that even they must have considered there to be a strong likelihood of replacing CL weeks ago.....we should have expected a shortlist already drawn up and it to hit the ground running.  I suppose CLs Board position scuppered that to be fair. 

If you’re bored this Sunday evening and would like to read (a very lot of opinions) on Stendel from fans who will have monitored us very closely last season but still be quite impartial fill your boots. 

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/it-has-to-be-stendel.1489975/

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/barnsley-manager-stendel-has-quit.1489216/ 

1 minute ago, Sooperstar said:

That's probably the plan. Drag it out so long that when we finally appoint someone we are just happy that it is all over.

I think she is still hoping Shaggy can get a win and then she can say the best man was at the club. That way Budge saves money on a salary and contract similar to the way she has dealt with Levein by not paying him off. 

15 minutes ago, bazman said:

I worked there for many years and he always used to remind you of the most obscure games and his predictions 

The world needs characters like David.I met him at Edinburgh City game earlier in year.Told me he is enjoying retirement.Lives near Meadows.

1 minute ago, Class of 75 said:

I think she is still hoping Shaggy can get a win and then she can say the best man was at the club. That way Budge saves money on a salary and contract similar to the way she has dealt with Levein by not paying him off. 

Bulls*it. There’s no evidence to support your point. 
How is she saving money on Levein. 

Coburg Hearts
2 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

There are times I see a post and shake my head incredulously. The above is one.

Here’s where I am tonight 

The club have said nothing.

Stendel has been named as a potential on here.

Stendel has only been named in the press because of his name being banded about on here.

The press know nothing.

Nobody knows where we are.

Nobody knows where Stendel is.

Im not actually convinced Stendel is our man as I’m sure he’d be in place given his lack of attachment.

2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

She certainly saving money by not having a ****ing manager right now!

Just back from taken my wee dug for its last walk. Bumped into my neighbour walking his dug. He's German. Massive Nurnberg fan. He had never heard of Stendel. He had to Google him. Says he's got good stats from his clubs in Germany. So....  Also moaned about Nurberg. Bottom of league 2 fighting relegation. Great squad but not working as a team. They got a new manager 2 weeks ago. Sounds familiar.

8 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Indeed. My head is still shaking. 

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

If it’s not announced tomorrow then it’ll never be announced imo.

What about Tuesday?

23 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

I may be wrong but if she had paid him off now instead of allowing him to see out his contract it costs her money. If I am wrong apologies. Give me some slack I am sitting on a train to Plymouth and have been since 1.00 this afternoon. 

If it's not announced tomorrow its because the deal is not done, obviously. Not because image rights, photographer is sick, he had to go tell his nan in germany, didn't want to look bad at Ibrox etc etc. I don't think he is coming at all and I don't think he is experienced enough to sort us out.

24 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Apologies I think I may be tired and fed up. Still have another hour on this train. 

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

I may be wrong but if she had paid him off now instead of allowing him to see out his contract it costs her money. If I am wrong apologies. Give me some slack I am sitting on a train to Plymouth and have been since 1.00 this afternoon. 

You’re  just trying to derail the thread.

Edited by The Real Maroonblood

Just now, Class of 75 said:

No problem. Think you are wrong. He receives the full amount either way. Just a minor cash flow issue if she pays it all now. 
At least you didn’t have to watch the game given how lousy WiFi is on trains in this country. I’d rather have been sitting on a train for two hours this afternoon 

• davemclaren locked this topic