Daniel Stendel

Martin_T

9 minutes ago, BobbyJenkins said:

Adults with the capacity of a spoilt child are creating an angry feeling. Some folks need to just grow up, its that simple.

Get real. Yes that’s right Get real. 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• GinRummy

• Agentjambo

• davemclaren

2 minutes ago, BobbyJenkins said:

I've supported Hearts a long log time, this period is absolutely **** all and temporary as always. THATS FOOTBALL. You'd think, following Hearts , folks would be a bit more realistic and patient.

Levein should've been sacked last May. Given the amount of time the writing has been on the wall I don't see why it's unrealisitc to have planned his departure and replacement in advance. 

Ainsley Harriott
3 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Not a popular opinion possibly but we should have tried harder to keep Neilson.

I recall Levein saying something like he didn’t even really bother - if someone wants to leave they want to leave..

People will disagree I know but we’d be in a much better place if Neilson has stayed IMO.

Regarding your last point it would be impossible to imagine a worse state of affairs. I would concur we be in a much better state. I think we would still be top 4 and fighting for Europe.

Just now, GinRummy said:

Levein should've been sacked last May. Given the amount of time the writing has been on the wall I don't see why it's unrealisitc to have planned his departure and replacement in advance. 

If we, and it seems we are, going for a manager outwith the norm i.e. McCann, McCall etc then that would likely take time. Maybe we had someone lined up but they've gone elsewhere, who knows not you and not me. 

kingantti1874
9 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

What has she actually done wrong regarding hiring a new manager?

completely ****ed our season by taking too long to fire the previous one, and taking up to 6 weeks to get a new one.. in season appointments are usually very short turn around for good reasons 

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Folk still defending the club :rofl:

Wake up ffs. 

But but but but.

:P

Francis Albert
5 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

I recall Levein saying something like he didn’t even really bother - if someone wants to leave they want to leave..

People will disagree I know but we’d be in a much better place if Neilson has stayed IMO.

And if they want to stay they stay 

... even when sacked.

To complete the rebuilding of the football department! Beyond a joke.

Ann's dithering has had a positive impact in that Levein is no longer DoF. If she acted sooner and he reverted to DoF in eg May he would be choosing the next manager/puppet.

With every game/defeat  we must be getting more desperate to appoint a manager anybody negotiating with us is therefore in a strong position.

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Wake up ffs. 

it’s unbelievable/ just compare our approach to teams who are better than us despite having a fraction of the resources..

Ainsley Harriott
2 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Wake up ffs. 

Exactly she has made an enormous balls up with her inability to make swift decisions.

9 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Just because she said 4-6 weeks, does not make that acceptable, if she fails to deliver. 

Do you still lap up every word she says as if she is some sort of guru??

Once again she has painted herself into a corner and put pressure on herself to get a decision right. Hopefully she will not let herself down.

But yet there are many on this forum , that are actually spellbound  by mrs budge !       Were in a hole and she is largely to blame and her so called board......

31 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

ETA 12:34 (24 mins delay).

Usual folk on airport watch today???

According to flightradar24, it's just landed.

12 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

She said from the off it would be 4-6 weeks. 

The problem is emotional, pant wetting, short - termist, clueless fans. 

Oh you of little faith in our fans. Hearts fans are fabulous and love their team as was shown when 

the like of Robinson and Romanov threatened the existence of the team we support. A leader or 

owner needs to serve this great institution which is a privilege and would be nothing without the fans.

August Landmesser
Just now, wheatfield to sheffield said:

Wikipedia says he is our manager

[citation needed]

4 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

But but but but.

:P

4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

it’s unbelievable/ just compare our approach to teams who are better than us despite having a fraction of the resources..

3 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Exactly she has made an enormous balls up with her inability to make swift decisions.

1C94D861-2F57-4DEA-9ACF-C9412D672184.jpeg.3ad98ece1c0480fe08d5b8fa3c78791c.jpeg

scott herbertson
Just now, August Landmesser said:

[citation needed]

Whose got a spare citation, quick!

SuperstarSteve
12 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

This is a given but the fans wanted him gone, he saw his escape route and he took it, to any fan that wanted robbie gone this Is karma and they deserve every bit of it. 

Levein was actually raging neilson left to be honest so I believe he did everything to try keep him but when your getting asked to leave with a 60% win ratio he probably thought **** this ungrateful support I’ll take my chances down in England and who can blame him. 

I don’t post much as I can’t be bothered with any grief but I can’t help myself from getting my say in here. Like others I believe it’s gross negligence that we have waited this long. I will point again that it took her this long to get Cathro in or was it to appoint Levein I can’t remember. The clubs footballing side has been mis managed for years now and we have some honking players on big and lengthy contracts which if we were to go down (I don’t think we will) will be hard to keep paying. Budge has made a complete arse of several big decisions now and it’s a disgrace we don’t have a manager in yet....an absolute disgrace.

phew......I thought that would make me feel better....it hasn’t 🤬

6 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Wake up ffs. 

Without the people currently running the club there would be no club.

Please think about what having no club would have been like.

I am more than happy to defend such people. I'm also fully awake, and longing to see a rebuilt, rejuvenated team.

1 minute ago, wheatfield to sheffield said:

Wikipedia says he is our manager

:jambobanana:  :4_1_111:   :653:   :mj_zivili:   

Just now, August Landmesser said:

[citation needed]

:muggy:

11 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Wake up ffs. 

Same people that defended Levein for months and now deny it at every opportunity. Utterly pathetic. 

1 minute ago, 4marsbars said:

I am more than happy to defend such people. I'm also fully awake, and longing to see a rebuilt, rejuvenated team.

We’re all grateful for that but we’re talking about now, not 5 years ago. 

6 minutes ago, savage said:

I am so bored of this now.  If it's not stendel we will be an even bigger laughing stock 

FTFY

6 minutes ago, Boof said:

According to flightradar24, it's just landed.

Is Dan the man on the plan?

13 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Read all the Hearts associated social media sites and found out that that candidates, 1, 2, 3 and 4 will not be accepted by the fan base.

Then gone all in on Stendel not realising the complexities of Stendel's contract position and just when she thinks she nearly has Stendel, our on field standard has managed to implode even more and Stendel is now thinking, stuff that.

She should have had plans in place for the day Levein left but couldn't go behind the manager's back to the DoF and couldn't go behind the DoF's back via the board.

As one of my mates said on Friday 'any **** on the 31st October is better than nae **** now'

Then you gave him the top ten list of candidates and the response was 'not that ****' x 10.

I find that the 'laughing stock' comments are more of a reflection on the person saying it.  Such sappagery.

8 minutes ago, Valois No1 said:

I don’t post much as I can’t be bothered with any grief but I can’t help myself from getting my say in here. Like others I believe it’s gross negligence that we have waited this long. I will point again that it took her this long to get Cathro in or was it to appoint Levein I can’t remember. The clubs footballing side has been mis managed for years now and we have some honking players on big and lengthy contracts which if we were to go down (I don’t think we will) will be hard to keep paying. Budge has made a complete arse of several big decisions now and it’s a disgrace we don’t have a manager in yet....an absolute disgrace.

phew......I thought that would make me feel better....it hasn’t 🤬

Was it gross negligence on the 5 previous occasions we have gone 4 games under a caretaker manager?

Just now, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

Any ITK info from Tynecastle today?

Ann last seen at the arrivals at the airport, holding up a sign with Danny boy written on it !

24 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Nothing ! Yes Nothing but dithered and interviewed a few no hopers.

Your question has been answered in detail and I hope you are satisfied 

and never have to ask your question again.

You have to ask yourself this question.

Why have Hearts not got an experienced, quality manager with a skilled back room 

staff that are up to the job.

This is the question we all want answered by our Queen Ann who in the last 

few months has had EINE SCHRECKLICHE ZEIT.

34 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

But where has that got them?

****ing nowhere.

I wasn't advocating the Hibs approach, just pointing out the differences.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
12 minutes ago, savage said:

I am so bored of this now.  If it's not stendel we will be a laughing stock again.  

1 minute ago, Ribble said:

Was it gross negligence on the 5 previous occasions we have gone 4 games under a caretaker manager?

for how many games was Murty interim manager for the Huns?

Francis Albert
4 minutes ago, 4marsbars said:

Which people are you talking about?

No-one with anything to do with running the "football department".

The fans saved the club and they are being treated with contempt. 

Still we have built a socio  political hub for the benefit of a deprived part of the city.

23 minutes ago, Fun Boaby said:

Last time - buggered about and ended up with the DOF being the manager as well

This time - She's not hired one yet after weeks of looking 

Regarding the last time I think she would admit it was a mistake hiring Levein as manager & DOF. This time she stated we were taking our time, installed Mccphee as interim and gave a timeframe of 4-6 weeks  which we have now just past 4 weeks. Some people on here are just speculating or making things up . 

6 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

Was in tynecastle  this morning  work related all quiet 

No that I'm itk  but I asked few folk that I spoke to and theyd heard nothing of any manager arrival

Edited by jambocub

1 minute ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

for how many games was Murty interim manager for the Huns?

6 in his first stint, not sure how many in stint 2 before he was made manager.

3 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Ffs I keep checking this every hour and getting my hopes up. 

Every hour?

I admire your focus - my F5's paintwork is fading fast :lol:

7 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Read all the Hearts associated social media sites and found out that that candidates, 1, 2, 3 and 4 will not be accepted by the fan base.

Then gone all in on Stendel not realising the complexities of Stendel's contract position and just when she thinks she nearly has Stendel, our on field standard has managed to implode even more and Stendel is now thinking, stuff that.

She should have had plans in place for the day Levein left but couldn't go behind the manager's back to the DoF and couldn't go behind the DoF's back via the board.

As one of my mates said on Friday 'any **** on the 31st October is better than nae **** now'

Then you gave him the top ten list of candidates and the response was 'not that ****' x 10.

Boards go against the backs of other directors all the time. That’s why I’d be amazed if this one didn’t. 

7 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

Yes I heard from a reliable source there was no ITK available at the moment.

👂🏼🗣

6 minutes ago, Boab said:

Ann last seen at the arrivals at the airport, holding up a sign with Danny boy written on it !

👏👏 a vision to behold 

3 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Was in tynecastle  this morning  work related all quiet 

No that I'm itk  but I asked few folk that I spoke to and theyd heard nothing of any manager arrival

Jimmy the security guard at the memorial garden usually knows everything.  🤔

5 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Ffs I keep checking this every hour and getting my hopes up. 

And then someone posts pish like this!

6 minutes ago, Boab said:

Just now, Dannie Boy said:

Yes I heard from a reliable source there was no ITK available at the moment.

👂🏼🗣

So in essence, an ITK told you there was no ITK.

3 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Nothing ! Yes Nothing but dithered and interviewed a few no hopers.

Your question has been answered in detail and I hope you are satisfied 

and never have to ask your question again.

You have to ask yourself this question.

Why have Hearts not got an experienced, quality manager with a skilled back room 

staff that are up to the job.

This is the question we all want answered by our Queen Ann who in the last 

few months has had EINE SCHRECKLICHE ZEIT.

So the FACTS are she has done nothing in 4 weeks? if that’s correct its shocking, sorry to ask another question but who have the club said we have interviewed so I can decide if they are no hopers?

• davemclaren locked this topic