Daniel Stendel

Martin_T

3 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

You would think if he had signed already he would have arrived at the weekend and ready to take training at 9am this morning.

Will there be any training this morning?

Even though the team need as much training as  possible will it not be a recovery session 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• GinRummy

• Agentjambo

• davemclaren

It should have been ten
Just now, busby1985 said:

Not often we are on the same side eh. I find it mental that people can say budge knows nothing about football but then seem surprised she’s taking her time to get it right. The same folk that don’t think McCann/McCall/Cotterill/Ross are good enough but are upset that an appointment hasn’t been made. 🙈🤷🏼‍♂️

Haha true but you’re spot on there. She can’t win no matter what she does. This place is unreal :lol:

Just now, bazman said:

Sky are at tynecastle. Missed the piece so don't know what they were talking about tho 

"Broken Hearts: 💔"

GorgieRules22
1 minute ago, bazman said:

Sky are at tynecastle. Missed the piece so don't know what they were talking about tho 

Probably just how shite we are.

1 minute ago, bazman said:

Alan mcclaren saying how the hearts are taking too long to appoint the manager and how it looks like McPhee is in the dugout Wednesday again and also how we’re push basically

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, alfajambo said:

On the edge of my seat, clutching at contrails here.

You’d be better with cocktails.

12 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

In the year 2525 will suffice.

Zager and Evans management team. (one for our older readers).

GorgieRules22

I’m just not quite sure Ann realises the current predicament we’re actually in. We must win on Wednesday and we need a good December or were in real trouble, having Macphee in the dugout on Wednesday and we’re already a goal down in my opinion.

5 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

You’d be better with cocktails.

Still shaken after the 5-0, but not stirred.

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, corryjambo said:

Zager and Evans management team. (one for our older readers).

👍

Shooter McGavin

Our next two games are a write off, we’ll probably still be searching for a manager after them as well. 

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Nothing Austin can say will make any difference. Beating Livi on Wednesday is the only thing that matters.

Absolutely. 

14 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

I’m just not quite sure Ann realises the current predicament we’re actually in. We must win on Wednesday and we need a good December or were in real trouble, having Macphee in the dugout on Wednesday and we’re already a goal down in my opinion.

Perhaps.

However, if the pressure didn’t cut AB 5 weeks ago it must now be stratospheric.

If the DS flight is cancelled the pressure will be tropospheric.

A SM appointment would go down like a lead balloon.

GN and GL for me in the meantime.

Edited by alfajambo

32 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

If this falls through there’s going to be carnage.

It’s bordering on the ridiculous now.

To be fair not sure anyone officially has said hearts want him or there is anything to actually fall through...

All based on assumptions which why I find this thread slightly strange 

GorgieRules22
Just now, J80MBO said:

To be fair not sure anyone officially has said hearts want him or there is anything to actually fall through...

Based on the fact that we’re looking for a manager and there’s been a good few on here saying we’re in talks then there’s a strong possibility that he’s the man they want. He’s also 1/10 on skybet....no smoke without fire.

1 hour ago, PTBCAL said:

She reads Kickback. 

From AB herself 

Couple of times she has said that she doesn't but Eric , her partner,  does. Get her telt FFS Eck.

Coburg Hearts

2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

After the Levein managers appointment you can hardly blame folk for thinking that.

You've no way of telling it's nonsense either.

Sorry, but unless you think Ann Budge is an idiot and a moron, and incapable of learning from her mistakes, then it is nonsense. We shall soon find out. 

jack D and coke

Must be some sort of announcement today. 
If it’s McCall then let’s get on with it ffs.
Today though, this is a farce. 

33 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

Aye fair enough lets not wait on getting the right man she’s after and get the appointment wrong... which would suit the serial moaners on here right enough 🙄

Serial moaners. :lol: 

No ambition fans like you are killing the club. 

6 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Sorry, but unless you think Ann Budge is an idiot and a moron, and incapable of learning from her mistakes, then it is nonsense. We shall soon find out. 

I disagree. If she could believe Levein was the best manager available the last time as well as being able to do 2 jobs at once and believed Cathro was the best choice the time before then she could make yet another mistake. Doesn't make her an idiot or a moron just someone who has consistently made poor choices on the football side.

Edited by GinRummy

4 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Must be some sort of announcement today. 
If it’s McCall then let’s get on with it ffs.
Today though, this is a farce. 

It’s getting to the stage that if Diego Simeone were unveiled today, we would still feel that the moment had passed us.

Today is the day and all will be well.

Edited by alfajambo

Time for action.

Whether it be Stendel, Warnock or even Ian Holloway the club has to get something done.

The fans are losing/lost hope and faith in the club right now. 

Everyone needs a lift and they need it now.

Stendel direct family no longer live in east Germany, their family home is in Ronnenberg, Frankfurt is the international hub for direct flights to Edinburgh.  You may live in Ronnenberg does not mean theres a flight to Edinburgh from Hannover. 

Anyway, believe or dont believe. I expect an apology before tea time;

It should have been ten
1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

Serial moaners. :lol: 

No ambition fans like you are killing the club. 

Aye ok, fans like me who’ve been supporting and paying money into the club since the late 70’s. Nae bother 👍🏼

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

I disagree. If she could believe Levein was the best manager available the last time as well as being able to do 2 jobs at once and believed Cathro was the best choice the time before then she could make yet another mistake. Doesn't make her an idiot or a moron just someone who has consistently made poor choices on the football side.

Levein made all of the footballing decisions until he was sacked.

1 hour ago, Normthebarman said:

Bit daft looking at Frankfurt flights. There's two Frankfurts in Germany. He's from the other one. Plus, I'd be surprised if he doesn't live near Hannover since he spent most of his career there and worked there before Barnsley. Hamburg or Berlin flights would be the ones I'd be looking at. 

Arsed with flying from Edinburgh on Saturday night/Sunday morning then back on Monday morning.

If we settle for a McCall or McCann, then 4th is as much as worth settling for at best IMO. As much as we're in a relegation battle, I still think we'll have more than enough to see ourselves out of it and making a snap call now would be myopic.

I loathe the wait, I'd rather we absolutely exhausted all avenues on an appointment like this for the aspirations of giving the OF a bloody nose. Obviously waiting until half way through a season with a saturated fixture list and no plan replacement beforehand is absolutely the board's fault, but it's done now and is do the best we can now.

Edited by jambo-rocker

25 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

She is more interested in the Christmas party bookings

Just now, Prof said:

Levein made all of the footballing decisions until he was sacked.

And she let him break the mould by taking on DoF and Manager roles.

My point really,  is people expecting AB to make the correct decisions on the football side are basing that expectation on nothing.

jack D and coke
3 minutes ago, Scunny 123 said:

Stendel direct family no longer live in east Germany, their family home is in Ronnenberg, Frankfurt is the international hub for direct flights to Edinburgh.  You may live in Ronnenberg does not mean theres a flight to Edinburgh from Hannover. 

It’s the hope that kills you...

Like every other so called ITK posts that appear on here I’ll take it with a pinch of salt. 
Who is your brother incidentally mate?

12 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Couple of times she has said that she doesn't but Eric , her partner,  does. Get her telt FFS Eck.

She obviously never listens to him then,looking at her track record.

16 minutes ago, J80MBO said:

Which is fair enough but if that IS the case then the manager hunt isn’t just bordering on the ridiculous, it’s way over the border and set up camp.

On Thursday it’ll be five weeks since Levein was given his jotters.

It should have been ten
2 minutes ago, jambo-rocker said:

If we settle for a McCall or McCann, then 4th is as much as worth settling for at best IMO. As much as we're in a relegation battle, I still think we'll have more than enough to see ourselves out of it and making a snap call now would be myopic.

I loathe the wait, I'd rather we absolutely exhausted all avenues on an appointment like this for the aspirations of giving the OF a bloody nose. Obviously waiting until half way through a season with a saturated fixture list and no plan replacement beforehand is absolutely the board's fault, but it's done now and is do the best we can now.

This

6 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

I think Daza coming on and telling a few porkies have left us doubting everyone else.

If there is one positive to come out of this thread...

10 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Time for action.

Whether it be Stendel, Warnock or even Ian Holloway the club has to get something done.

The fans are losing/lost hope and faith in the club right now. 

Everyone needs a lift and they need it now.

The players needed it first. It’s going over old ground but anyone associated directly with the first team should’ve gone.  

Park and Kirk could’ve taken temp charge to at least rid the training pitch of the same voices and coaching the players had for long enough. Not emptying who Levein left behind changed anything.  

Coburg Hearts
1 hour ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Have we not been here before waiting on flights coming in..............

.....and flights leaving.☺

Coburg Hearts

1 hour ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

In the year 2525 

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yesyhQkYrQM

Edited by Coburg Hearts

AlphonseCapone
28 minutes ago, Scunny 123 said:

You're either tremendously ITK and fair play or you're at it and have caught quite a few folk, again, fair play, you done it well.

I'm leaning towards the latter but I'll apologise at tea time if not. Otherwise I expect to see you get launched from here.

Coburg Hearts
37 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

In case of doubt, I do not think Ann Budge is an idiot. 

• davemclaren locked this topic