• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• GinRummy

• Agentjambo

• davemclaren

Just now, soonbe110 said:

No problem. Think you are wrong. He receives the full amount either way. Just a minor cash flow issue if she pays it all now. 
At least you didn’t have to watch the game given how lousy WiFi is on trains in this country. I’d rather have been sitting on a train for two hours this afternoon 

I stand corrected, sorry. The WiFi is very poor to be fair, 9 hours on a train. Doing it again next weekend. 😭. Shows how bad we were today. 

34 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

I think she is still hoping Shaggy can get a win and then she can say the best man was at the club. That way Budge saves money on a salary and contract similar to the way she has dealt with Levein by not paying him off. 

You have just hit the nail on the head there. Ann Budge would love to give the managers job to McPhee.

Just now, mitch41 said:

You have just hit the nail on the head there. Ann Budge would love to give the managers job to McPhee.

I really hope I am wrong my friend. 

2 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

When did she tell you that? I’m surprised even you could believe that. 

3 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Ha ha no chance

Ann hopes that it gets to the point we forgot that we are looking for a new manager and McPhee takeaways over by default.

It’s getting utterly boring now.

Edited by Snedescu

18 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

What about Tuesday?

How about May I mean there’s no rush is there. It’s not as though we could get relegated.

14 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

I may be wrong but if she had paid him off now instead of allowing him to see out his contract it costs her money. If I am wrong apologies. Give me some slack I am sitting on a train to Plymouth and have been since 1.00 this afternoon. 

Find it hard to believe Ann is concerned about saving money now  That's about the only thing we have  consistently good at in the past 5 years. Spunking money on absolute dross managers and players

36 minutes ago, Hector Riva said:

Just back from taken my wee dug for its last walk. Bumped into my neighbour walking his dug. He's German. Massive Nurnberg fan. He had never heard of Stendel. He had to Google him. Says he's got good stats from his clubs in Germany. So....  Also moaned about Nurberg. Bottom of league 2 fighting relegation. Great squad but not working as a team. They got a new manager 2 weeks ago. Sounds familiar.

Why is it it’s last walk? Hopefully just for today. 

How about May I mean there’s no rush is there. It’s not as though we could get relegated.

We couldn’t 

Just now, kimosavi said:

Find it hard to believe Ann is concerned about saving money now  That's about the only thing we have  consistently good at in the past 5 years. Spunking money on absolute dross managers and players

I know mate. As I said above stuck on an endless train to nowhere, tired and bored. 

7 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

When did she tell you that? I’m surprised even you could believe that. 

I’m no telling you. Your a non believer, and then I saw your face, now I’m a believer.

Your always up to monkey business.

4 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

For once, I agree 

Just now, mitch41 said:

You said that after Cathro. Levein NO CHANCE.

Did we miss the relegations and doomsday predictionS then as well ? 

rudi must stay
7 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Anybody can get relegated. Even Man Utd.

In the MLS and American Sport nobody can get relegated 

6 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Did we miss the relegations and doomsday predictionS then as well ? 

I was on the last train to Clarksville. I got there and used it as a steppin’ stone to get to Pleasant Valley Sunday service.

Arsenal, Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern, not everyone it seems 

8 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Rangers and Celtic can't, contracted to play each other 4 times in the league. Unless they both went down I suppose.

7 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

I was on the last train to Clarksville. I got there and used it as a steppin’ stone to get to Pleasant Valley Sunday service.

Stop Monkeying around.

14 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Arsenal, Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern, not everyone it seems 

To be fair Aberdeen should have been 

Jambof3tornado

Better be announced tomorrow. I'm on a 12 hour shift with a shitty cold and feel the need for some cheering up.

6 minutes ago, Kyle1874 said:

To be fair Aberdeen should have been 

Where Aberdeen not saved twice by stadium rules? Like the team coming up played in a s*** hole and didn't meet league standards.

38 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

It's only been 4 weeks & 2 days ffs?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣sarcasm etc

17 minutes ago, RedStarRiot said:

Where Aberdeen not saved twice by stadium rules? Like the team coming up played in a s*** hole and didn't meet league standards.

Once that I remember 

Coburg Hearts
1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Indeed. My head is still shaking. 

I'll be punch drunk by the time it's over.

22 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

But they weren’t. 

By a technicality I get your point but it was  morally wrong that Falkirk I think it was got Denied promotion even tho the sheep finished bottom of the league 

Barnsley fan here,  I come in peace.

Hopefully you will be getting Daniel as your new manager, it will be a great early Xmas present for you all.

I have supported Barnsley over 45 years and last year saw some of the best football at Oakwell I have ever seen ( the year we got promoted to the Premiership was special and against better teams than league one)  but we had some cracking entertainment.

i know some football purists reckon a 1-0 is best but as a fan I want to see 3-2/3-1.

Daniel went the extra mile for the fans, it's been mentioned that when he left he had a bit of a leaving do in the pub but when he first arrived it was the World Cup and he was in the pub with his German shirt on with the Barnsley fans, luckily Germany got knocked out out so we ended up not playing em so no idea what's would have happened. When he 1st came he need an interpreter as his English was limited but it wasn't long before he was doing interviews on his own and really made the effort. 

When the club got rid of him I reckon 95% of us were gutted. The results this season haven't been good but when you seek the best keeper in the league, the best 2 main centre backs and the top scoring centre forward and replace them with a bunch of 12 year olds from  clubs you never heard off what do you expect.

our new manager seem s like a decent  guy and now the kids have a bit of experience and if we get a couple of experienced players who knows.

However back to Daniel he will get you playing entertaining pressing football,  will created a team with a great team spirit

Edited by Toby Tyke

5 minutes ago, Toby Tyke said:

Hopefully you will be getting Daniel as your new manager, it will be a great early Xmas present for you all.

I have supported Barnsley over 45 years and last year saw some of the best football at Oakwell I have ever seen ( the year we got promoted to the Premiership was special and against better teams than league one)  but we had some cracking entertainment.

i know some football purists reckon a 1-0 is best but as a fan I want to see 3-2/3-1.

Daniel went the extra mile for the fans, it's been mentioned that when he left he had a bit of a leaving do in the pub but when he first arrived it was the World Cup and he was in the pub with his German shirt on with the Barnsley fans, luckily Germany got knocked out out so we ended up not playing em so no idea what's would have happened. When he 1st came he need an interpreter as his English was limited but it wasn't long before he was doing interviews on his own and really made the effort. 

When the club got rid of him I reckon 95% of us were gutted. The results this season haven't been good but when you seek the best keeper in the league, the best 2 main centre backs and the top scoring centre forward and replace them with a bunch of 12 year olds from  clubs you never heard off what do you expect.

our new manager seem s like a decent  guy and now the kids have a bit of experience and if we get a couple of experienced players who knows.

However back to Daniel he will get you playing entertaining pressing football,  will created a team with a great team spirit

Thanks for taking the time out to post. Hopefully it’s announced soon. 

If The Queen really is dead than can we announce a new manager on the same day her death is announced or would that be deemed disrespectful?!

35 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Image rights depending.

He’s a 45 year old tubby German!! ****ing image rights 😆😆😆

16 minutes ago, Toby Tyke said:

👍

8 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Improved each game,  mentioned nothing wrong with the quality of the squad,  it was purely mental 

We'll see if it lasts. Teams often get a bounce when a new manager is appointed.

On that note, when Stendel took over at Hanover they'd lost 15 out of the previous 17 games. In the following six games until the end of the season, they won 2, drew 2 and lost 2 (one of which was away to Bayern Munich).

J.T.F.Robertson
27 minutes ago, Toby Tyke said:

Appreciate your input mate, but even if he was to take the job our previous incumbent has virtually assured him of a "start from scratch" task.

Most of us understand Scottish football (other than you know who) is relatively shit, but we should, especially now, be so much better than we are. The last few years have been about as depressing as anything I've experienced in my time of following Hearts and that's a fair while. :(

Anyhow, I believe you guys had a win yesterday. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Hectormasson said:

It's only been 4 weeks & 2 days ffs?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣sarcasm etc

And yet we could of had the vengaboys in 48 hours.

Coburg Hearts
2 hours ago, Class of 75 said:

Apologies I think I may be tired and fed up. Still have another hour on this train. 

No problem, and safe journey.

59 minutes ago, Toby Tyke said:

Bang on mate. Been saying it for years. i would rather see games 4-3 or 3-2 than 1-0 either way. 
goals are what we pay to see, not a game of chess. I would rather lose 4-3 than lose 1-0 as well.

Coburg Hearts
2 hours ago, mitch41 said:

I’m no telling you. Your a non believer, and then I saw your face, now I’m a believer.

Your always up to monkey business.

Just for you, Mitch. Enjoy.

Dear Hearts,

I bring you good news and bad news.

the bad news after speaking to my brother, is he wont be joining Daniel at Tynecastle lol. Joking aside there wont be a general manager / sporting director type. It has been agreed that the relationship will be a ceo type, not sure who this involves. And the good news is it was completed around 45 minutes ago and the signing takes place tomorrow. Not sure of time or venue, was not mentioned.

Anyway good luck for the season.

Coburg Hearts
1 hour ago, Toby Tyke said:

Cheers, TT. I think it'll be announced tomorrow, but if not I'll be extremely concerned it won't happen. Good luck to Barnsley going forward.

• davemclaren locked this topic