• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• kingantti1874

• soonbe110

• mitch41

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I wouldn't say it's pointless, but very little point in rushing. Say for example a Stendel type is a possibility , we should pursue that just now until it's 100% dead and not rush to the easier appointment, yet. 

I agree.

As stated elsewhere we have pulled a few deals out the bag that started as likely “no”s

2 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

You don’t know 

Or, you can’t tell me (but you do know)?

I havent a clue,was just passed a message he had been at Tynecastle yesterday. 

2 minutes ago, Paolo said:

Did he not realise we were playing away from home?

An amateur mistake to make. 

I know where he was.TYNECASTLE.

Just now, Agentjambo said:

But you don't as you just admitted your info was from a 'message' passed on....and I doubt that

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

I know he's on garden leave but I doubt we had him there watching the grass 

1 hour ago, rick witter said:

I agree it’s pointless before Rangers as the new man will get off to a losing start. 
Knowing Ann she will appoint him two days before we play them and put him straight into the fire!!!! 

Wasnt cathros first game against the hun?

I dont see why it should be avoided, these are the teams we need to beat.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Wasnt cathros first game against the hun?

I dont see why it should be avoided, these are the teams we need to beat.

It was. He then proceeded to tell us, we wouldn't be seeing that out on the grass again. 

I suppose he was right in a way 

18 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

But you don't as you just admitted your info was from a 'message' passed on....and I doubt that

Yesterday morning apparently. 

2 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Yesterday morning apparently. 

Well you said you knew where he was and now it's apparently having been called out..which is it ?

10 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Well you said you knew where he was and now it's apparently having been called out..which is it ?

You've lost me so I will repeat it again for the slow of thinking.

Stendel was at Tynecastle yesterday morning. 

7 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

I really hope you are right. 

12 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

I think you should read your own posts, digest them, realise you cocked it up admit it and then move on

Rather than acting like a child and trying to bluff it out

It's amazing no one from security/reception were even aware he was there nor was anyone asked to collect him nor help him leave...guess he took that old hidden entrance to escape all who were at Tynecastle yesterday

Just now, CJGJ said:

I think you should read your own posts, digest them, realise you cocked it up admit it and then move on

Rather than acting like a child and trying to bluff it out

It's amazing no one from security/reception were even aware he was there nor was anyone asked to collect him nor help him leave...guess he took that old hidden entrance to escape all who were at Tynecastle yesterday

Dont believe me,I wont loose sleep over it .

10 minutes ago, rick witter said:

I really hope you are right. 

He doesn't know..he was passing on a message..as per his own words

Now given all other parties have not been interviewed at Tynecastle why would his be there ?...and given many were around the stadium with Buses leaving for Kilmarnock why would they meet him there

I wonder if ITK fantasist is an actual registered condition. If not there is a welter of research data available for anyone looking to put together a case. 

Don’t know what to make of the comments but if they want to keep it under wraps yesterday was a good day to let him see around Tynecastle because nobody else was there. 

Dont believe me,I wont loose sleep over it .

I've said this before, but I genuinely don't understand why people like you and dazajmbo come on here and make up stories. Why?

5 minutes ago, Wilson said:

I've said this before, but I genuinely don't understand why people like you and dazajmbo come on here and make up stories. Why?

I've said this before, but I genuinely dont understand why people like you and CJGJ come on here and read these made up stories and just dont believe them and say nothing. 

I've said this before, but I genuinely dont understand why people like you and CJGJ come on here and read these made up stories and just dont believe them and say nothing. 

You need help, chief. Maybe answer the question?

There’s not been a whiff in the papers. They normally get something to chew on when things are close.

Hearts are doing well to keep it under wraps or we aren’t near appointing anyone yet. 

The Old Tolbooth

If it's not Stendel, then I'd like Warnock to steady the ship, if it's neither of them, then instead of a completely unimaginative appointment like McCall or Robinson or McCann which would do the square root of feck all for fans confidence, then I'd rather we went for Holloway, Cotterill, or Adkins or something, at least there's a bit experience there.

1 hour ago, Jodami said:

I wonder if ITK fantasist is an actual registered condition. If not there is a welter of research data available for anyone looking to put together a case. 

Delusions of grandeur spring to mind as a fit.  The person that used to post on here as Hendricks was a prime example.

Holyrood_Hearts
1 hour ago, Wilson said:

Tbf I don’t think Dazajambo does but the other poster has previous (so I believe)

Bridge of Djoum
3 hours ago, ford donald said:

Surely the manager's job would be the priority.

Doesn’t matter what she said. Either appointment first would have had the same people arguing against it. It’s gotten to the point every single person at the club is up for abuse, ridicule and mistrust in many eyes. Really quite pathetic.

Hearts will accept applications for their vacant manager’s job until Friday as they seek a “very experienced and high-profile” figurehead

The above EEN article was written on tue 5th, before the St Midden game. 

They weren't the only paper to run the same story. 

Is it taking Hearts weeks to look through the candidates? 

We are not even interviewing yet? 

There has to be movement this week....

Bazzas right boot

There's a Terry venables thread on another website. 

Terry Venables....... 

🙄🙄🙄🙄

😭😭😭😭

I understand that the board are being very thorough, I understand they want to make the right decision, I understand that they are being extremely professional and not allowing any leaks to the media, I understand that they are going a restructuring on top of hiring a manager

I know all this but it is getting to the worrying stage now, we are rudderless, our top players aren't performing and if we are going to turn this season around we need to do something this week.

If this procrastination continues on we are at danger of writing off another season

Now I'm not for one minute saying that the posters who have passed on "information" are ITK or not but I find it strange the argument that just because the team were playing at Kilmarnock on Saturday that a manager candidate wouldnt be able to be shown round Tynecastle. Does every single person who works at Tynecastle go everywhere the first team does?

There must have been a club liaison person or someone to give him the ten bob tour of the stadium surely?

6 minutes ago, Bozi said:

I understand that the board are being very thorough, I understand they want to make the right decision, I understand that they are being extremely professional and not allowing any leaks to the media, I understand that they are going a restructuring on top of hiring a manager

I know all this but it is getting to the worrying stage now, we are rudderless, our top players aren't performing and if we are going to turn this season around we need to do something this week.

If this procrastination continues on we are at danger of writing off another season

season was written off from the start. We’re in a relegation battle here. 

Just now, Pans Jambo said:

Now I'm not for one minute saying that the posters who have passed on "information" are ITK or not but I find it strange the argument that just because the team were playing at Kilmarnock on Saturday that a manager candidate wouldnt be able to be shown round Tynecastle. Does every single person who works at Tynecastle go everywhere the first team does?

There must have been a club liaison person or someone to give him the ten bob tour of the stadium surely?

I’ve started selling after life insurance. No one knows where we go so why take any chances? 

You interested? 

Just now, Des Lynam said:

I’ve started selling after life insurance. No one knows where we go so why take any chances? 

You interested? 

Is it Steve Davis?

9 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

Aye just made it up 

Correct, you did...or whoever told you did, and you fell for it and rushed on here to post it with respect to your increasingly desperate attempt to be ITK.

Davie Deans, Dazajambo, Agentjambo...Grown men that are delusional fantasists, craving attention on an internet football forum (let that sink in, anyone that actually believes anything they post).

Just now, Deviskan said:

Correct, you did...or whoever told you did, and you fell for it and rushed on here to post it with respect to your increasingly desperate attempt to be ITK.

Davie Deans, Dazajambo, Agentjambo...Grown men that are delusional fantasists, craving attention on an internet football forum (let that sink in, anyone that actually believes anything they post).

🙏

Thinking about this over the weekend, the board were hoping Austin would win on Saturday then give him the job. Now they are stuck, no clear candidate and no idea who can take us forward. Its ridiculous that we have had 2 games either side of an international break and still no closer to having a manager in.  The pressure on any man coming in to perform now will be huge because of how the club has gone about this, the so called pundits will be queuing up analysing everything he does just waiting on any tiny slip ups. It's a farce yet again.