Odds on next manager

DB-14

Leveins Battalion
41 minutes ago, Davie Deans said:

FFS.

To be fair both if you guys are looking silly as you have absoloutly no evidence to back up anything you post.🙄

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• kingantti1874

• soonbe110

• mitch41

2 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

To be fair both if you guys are looking silly as you have absoloutly no evidence to back up anything you post.🙄

Apart from the Sun article backing up what I said on Wednesday night?

Anyway, I hope @StevenNaismith is correct and he’s in Edinburgh. 

2 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

That's not why they look silly...

They both look silly, as they're grown men (I'd assume) craving attention on a football messageboard...by either pretending to be ITK about Hearts, or actually do have a tiny bit of information a few hours before it's in the press.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPTIEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Deviskan said:

That's not why they look silly...

They both look silly, as they're grown men (I'd assume) craving attention on a football messageboard...by either pretending to be ITK about Hearts, or actually do have a tiny bit of information a few hours before it's in the press.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPTIEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

😂😂😂

Just now, Davie Deans said:

Apart from the Sun article backing up what I said on Wednesday night?

Anyway, I hope @StevenNaismith is correct and he’s in Edinburgh. 

Do you want a chocolate medal?

How about a big virtual backslap from everyone, will that make you feel better?

Literally, toe-curlingly desperate...using The Sun to back yourself up, I've seen it all now.

Just now, Deviskan said:

Do you want a chocolate medal?

How about a big virtual backslap from everyone, will that make you feel better?

Literally, toe-curlingly desperate...using The Sun to back yourself up, I've seen it all now.

I’d be content with you continuing to lose your shit, tbh. 

Just now, Davie Deans said:

I’d be content with you continuing to lose your shit, tbh. 

Interesting you seem to believe I'm 'losing my shit'...when in reality, I feel sorry for you (and the rest of the 'adults' that post pish like yourself).

You must have a seriously boring life, if this is how you get your jollies...trying with all your might to appear relevant on a football messageboard.

But cest la vie...crack on!

Just now, Deviskan said:

Interesting you seem to believe I'm 'losing my shit'...when in reality, I feel sorry for you (and the rest of the 'adults' that post pish like yourself).

You must have a seriously boring life, if this is how you get your jollies...trying with all your might to appear relevant on a football messageboard.

Will do. 👍🏻

So ITKs say it’s Stendal.

Other ITKs say it’s not

Some ITKs are tag teaming to be more ITK

the rest of the ITKs are just ITKing the shit out the place

ITKer’s have a tough gig being the most ITK 

#prayfortheITK

hearts 4 the cup
31 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Warnock still by a distance the best and proven manager on the list. 

Roy Hodgson is older and has Palace better than ever. 

Get him before it's too late 

100% this. If Warnock wants it, give him the gig!

4 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Other ITKs say it’s not

#prayfortheITK

In summary...it's an ITK Slaver CLUSTERF*CK

2 minutes ago, hearts 4 the cup said:

100% this. If Warnock wants it, give him the gig!

He’s in Edinburgh but he doesn’t want to come, well he did but he wants too much money but he’ll still interview just for the sake of it then we’ll have an announcement but then cancel it!!

Am I doing this right???

Just now, Sir Gio said:

Warnock still by a distance the best and proven manager on the list. 

Roy Hodgson is older and has Palace better than ever. 

Get him before it's too late 

I agree. And good point about Hodgson. 

hearts 4 the cup
7 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

He’s in Edinburgh but he doesn’t want to come, well he did but he wants too much money but he’ll still interview just for the sake of it then we’ll have an announcement but then cancel it!!

Am I doing this right???

I’ve got no idea what’s going on with Stendel but if he’s already on the fence about moving to Scotland over staying in England then that’s a red flag for me 

Warnock has always shown an enthusiasm about managing us and backed up with his track record he’s a great fit for us imo

17 minutes ago, sac said:

Warnock would be easier to deal with as well.

Massive experience,could do wonders for a couple of years,no gamble there.

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, Barack said:

Does he ****!

👍

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Barack said:

"You've got ****ing Naisy bursting his ****ing bollocks off. ****ing big ****ing Uche running about like a ****ing nutter. Look at the size of the big ****er. Get the ****ing ball up to the ****ing pair of them ****ing quicker, eh!

****ing hell-fire. **** me."

The dressing would be fun.

Hampden Demolition

Folk on this page talk some pish 😂. I refuse to believe that Stendal would rather manage a nothing team in League One than come to Edinburgh and manage Hearts (aside from maybe Sunderland or Ipswich). He won’t get a job in the Championship on the back of one season at Barnsley.

22 minutes ago, Barack said:

Does he ****!

inspired by that. 😍 **** Stendel, get some Yorkshire passion in .

1 hour ago, Deviskan said:

This would be a pretty dull forum if it wasn't for folk posting pish - it's what keeps us going :D

1 hour ago, Rudy T said:

Other ITKs say it’s not

#prayfortheITK

IDK

1 hour ago, Rudy T said:

Other ITKs say it’s not

#prayfortheITK

9 out of 10 ITK actually KFA

Dusk_Till_Dawn
33 minutes ago, Hampden Demolition said:

Folk on this page talk some pish 😂. I refuse to believe that Stendal would rather manage a nothing team in League One than come to Edinburgh and manage Hearts (aside from maybe Sunderland or Ipswich). He won’t get a job in the Championship on the back of one season at Barnsley.

who’s he supposedly managing in League One?

34 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

Think he’d be more suited to us than the names that have been spoken to so far, & much easier to listen to than the Stendel boy.

37 minutes ago, Hampden Demolition said:

I agree. I can't see him turning down the job if we agree to cover any losses he and Barnsley would have by them getting him off their payroll.

Hampden Demolition
5 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

who’s he supposedly managing in League One?

no one that I know of but I would assume that’s what some people on here mean and what the Sun article is sort of saying when they are talking about him supposedly wanting to stay in England. The only League One clubs that any manager would potentially choose over us in my opinion is Sunderland and Ipswich. Stendal will not get a championship job on the back of one season at Barnsley.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Stumbling block, at least perceived with Mr Warnock, may be Technical Director aligning. However I feel that is ballocks. For now we just need to get up that league, into 4th, into Europe, the next manager can align all he wants, but I want this club established, not some German, that has not held down either of his 2 clubs, that is not solid.

Give the job to Neil, loyal, passionate, a f*****g winner, not a f****g soft touch that ponces himself out to the fans to "be cool"

Looks like BetVictor have removed the market for next permanent Hearts manager. Was there last night but not when I checked this morning. 

Was checking using Oddschecker if anyone can confirm?

2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Stumbling block, at least perceived with Mr Warnock, may be Technical Director aligning. However I feel that is ballocks. For now we just need to get up that league, into 4th, into Europe, the next manager can align all he wants, but I want this club established, not some German, that has not held down either of his 2 clubs, that is not solid.

Give the job to Neil, loyal, passionate, a f*****g winner, not a f****g soft touch that ponces himself out to the fans to "be cool"

Does he even want the job Gio ? 

May have missed it but I've not seen a single report linking him to the post . 

To my mind no contact has even been made either way . Could be wrong but if there has been dialogue it would have been out there . Surely ? 

At the very least Davie Deans would be telling us he has no appetite to manage in Scotland. 

1 hour ago, Rudy T said:

Other ITKs say it’s not

#prayfortheITK

Some ITK’ers have also called him David Strendel. 

2 hours ago, Deviskan said:

You don’t think that your posts on this topic suggest you are losing your shit? That is how they look to a third party. Caps lock and multiple exclamation marks, repeatedly dogging the same poster. It absolutely looks as though you are angry about it. Relieved to find out you are t though mate, obviously. 👍

8 minutes ago, 1902hewat said:

If it is not anyone mentioned in the list and he has experience of the Scottish game then Alex McLeish

Please god no!

7 minutes ago, Barack said:

Could be worse. Could post your wage slip online I suppose.🤷‍♂️

What sort of cretin would do something as stupid as that?

The Old Tolbooth
1 hour ago, Barack said:

Does he ****!

Seeing as we're being filed this season, this would be the man to make it a lot more interesting for sure! :lol: 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
27 minutes ago, Hampden Demolition said:

no one that I know of but I would assume that’s what some people on here mean and what the Sun article is sort of saying when they are talking about him supposedly wanting to stay in England. The only League One clubs that any manager would potentially choose over us in my opinion is Sunderland and Ipswich. Stendal will not get a championship job on the back of one season at Barnsley.

No he won’t. Could find work in other countries though.

28 minutes ago, Barack said:

If he was on Twitter or that, he'd be inundated.

He wouldn't though.

"****ing TWEETS?  Tweets ah fawr tha ****ing birds!" ****ing tweets. ****ing hell-fire!"

:rofl: 

this is a class clip too , off his rocker! Telling the sub to go warm up and tell the linesman to put his flag up :rofl:

16 minutes ago, 1902hewat said:

If it is not anyone mentioned in the list and he has experience of the Scottish game then Alex McLeish

That last thing we need is a manager who doesn’t know where he is and thinks Willie Miller is lining up alongside Christophe at the back

19 minutes ago, 1902hewat said:

God not.  That would be an awful appointment.  

He would be a dreadful choice.   Three or four relegations, and five if Villa did not sack him before he finished the job.   

Failed as Scotland boss.   Twice.  

Edited by Paolo

Lord Beni of Gorgie
23 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Does he even want the job Gio ? 

May have missed it but I've not seen a single report linking him to the post . 

To my mind no contact has even been made either way . Could be wrong but if there has been dialogue it would have been out there . Surely ? 

At the very least Davie Deans would be telling us he has no appetite to manage in Scotland. 

He could have been mouthing off, in September he said he fancied it. Pretty sure he went on holiday after jacking Cardiff, not sure he would want the model, however the model is somewhat Utopian, and I'd make sure the model fitted him, just to get us back and competitive.

1 hour ago, Irufushi said:

The full documentary is fabulous.  Before they play Arsenal in the FA Cup he tells them that they are too good to just go out and "enjoy themselves".  He says something like "go and out enjoy yourselves, but enjoy yourselves by being disciplined".

Lord Beni of Gorgie
6 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

:rofl: 

this is a class clip too , off his rocker! Telling the sub to go warm up and tell the linesman to put his flag up :rofl:

In the unlikely event he does rock up, I hope he sends Uche and not Sean or Jake out to do this job