Top Posters In This Topic

• ri Alban

• Justin Z

• dobmisterdobster

• Mikey1874

dobmisterdobster
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Whom?

Shadow cabinet minister, said she could never be friends with Tories, remainer in a leave voting area.

8 minutes ago, Hunky Dory said:

I thought Swinson was going to finally revert to her real accent there for a second.

Just when you nearly feel sorry for her, she has a few wee snidey digs.

Her sly comparisons of ‘The rise of nationalism’ between Scotland and south of the border was pretty duplicitous given the vast difference in governance between the SNP and tories. Good riddance to a weak tory light austerity enabler. 

Just now, dobmisterdobster said:

Shadow cabinet minister, said she could never be friends with Tories, remainer in a leave voting area.

honest to god some people are just crazy. Bo jo has played a blinder in england. **** the scots mps let them go lets make the leave vote for us and smash it

dobmisterdobster
2 hours ago, redjambo said:

That's a good question. I would have thought that they would go to Westminster as an independent (because essentially you vote for the person), but as the polling paper said that they were representing the SNP, this could be seen as a misrepresentation to the voters. I wonder if this has happened before?

It just happened.

Just now, Justin Z said:

Hanvey was booted from the SNP, so it's a Labour loss to an independent candidate

hes still SNP at mo as that was his declared party , hes suspended so may end up a by-election

Just now, dobmisterdobster said:

It just happened.

Yup. Noticed that the BBC listed it as a SNP win rather than an independent one though.

3 minutes ago, Hunky Dory said:

It's technically an SNP gain mate.

No by-election as well, as he stood as an independent.

Yet another reason this entire election system drives me to drink :lol:

10 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Hanvey was booted from the SNP, so it's a Labour loss to an independent candidate

Want a fight aboot it? Thats the early lorning way to go on jkb innit 😝

12 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

It's not, it's SNP and he'll be back in after he's done his time.

I've just seen why he was binned. A tad harsh.

1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

Nicola says Boris has no mandate to take Scotland out of the EU. Well until Scotland gains independence he does.

If the exit polls are proved to be correct then it’s a pretty clear mandate for the SNP to get another Scottish independence referendum. 62% remain in the Brexit referendum in Scotland followed by SNP majorities in every snap election since is a pretty clear mandate. 

Just now, ri Alban said:

It's not, it's SNP and he'll be back in after he's done his time.

I've just seen why he was binned. A tad harsh.

in todays society they had no choice but to suspend him and investigate sadly. 

1 minute ago, Hunky Dory said:

You think that Israel is beyond criticism?

He just thinks it's okay to break election law rather than let an alleged anti-semite win or lose on the merits, and then opine about moral superiority when he wouldn't know it from his own arse.

You're much better off not engaging the troll.

2 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

Probably the most intelligent people in Scotland right now. 

Scotland might be a bit much, but we've at least got one person beat, because an intelligent person would sit down, shut up, speak when spoken to, and get back in his box because his party has been absolutely walloped and the Scottish branch thereof is ****ing dead. Until you apologise for your absolute bullshit yesterday, away to ****, don't @ me, and get it right ****ing up you. Next to Tripper, watching your meltdown when the morally superior Scots gain their independence will be the tastiest of all. Even tastier than your shambles this evening :lol:

7 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Scotland might be a bit much, but we've at least got one person beat, because an intelligent person would sit down, shut up, speak when spoken to, and get back in his box because his party has been absolutely walloped and the Scottish branch thereof is ****ing dead. Until you apologise for your absolute bullshit yesterday, away to ****, don't @ me, and get it right ****ing up you. Next to Tripper, watching your meltdown when the morally superior Scots gain their independence will be the tastiest of all. Even tastier than your shambles this evening :lol:

😍
thats worth extra christmas presents

Edited by sadj

4 minutes ago, Hunky Dory said:

Snackbeard holding onto Dumfriesshire. The man with absolutely no morals.

Seems awright for a Tory. A bit weak, tho.

4 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

The constituency that contains Grenfell went Tory.

What . . . can you even say to that?

Jesus ****ing h cheeeerist

Indyref2 will be implemented next week, with or without Article 30. Boris can say whatever he likes.

51 seats would be a nice number of seats.

Just now, Hunky Dory said:

Seriously? The man has absolutely no morals, changed his mind on numerous subjects, threatened to resign several times, he's an identikit serf.

A bit weak, I know. 

1 minute ago, Zlatanable said:

Boy is a vile human being...Apart from myself I know at least three other people who have gone to him for help that is vital to us and his office has acknowledged it and then he has NOT got back to them. Absolute shame. I hope this is a wake up call to him to look after these people instead of a tory party that doesnt care about him