General Election 2019

Shanks said no

13 minutes ago, Aaron78 said:

And i voted for Scottish independence, Β 

😁😁😁😁Funniest line of the night so far. At least we know Zlat is a loony unionist and expect his lunatic ramblings

Edited by XB52

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ri Alban

• Justin Z

• dobmisterdobster

• Mikey1874

Just now, XB52 said:

😁😁😁😁Funniest line of the night from 

I did. I believe in local government which is why I voted for Brexit too. Its really not that difficult to understand if you have any modicum of intelligence.....Β 

4 minutes ago, Aaron78 said:

In the UK parliament, the SNP having enough seats to have an influence on matters which are voted on. After tonight, they won't have enough seats and their agenda will be insignificant thankfully.

Are you at it? Enough seats to have an influence depends on Labour being able to compete. Unless you’d like the SNP to start contesting seats in Engerland? πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Β 

6 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Β 

From one newly discovered antisemitism sympathiser to another newly discovered casual sexist, that film is Major League.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

east kilbride win for snp

I P Knightley
6 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

I have obviously misunderstood what you meant.Β 

Please feel free to talk to me.Β 

Β 

I'd just suggest that you are less uptight and stop flinging about dickishΒ  kneejerk accusations.

dobmisterdobster
28 minutes ago, sadj said:

Yh iv got it on the ipad while i flick between stv and bbc scotland

Are you watching Channel 4?

It's horrific!

1 minute ago, Justin Z said:

Β 

I bet he'll have to be forced out.

na lieson will campaign for him to get a third shot at being unelectable

Just now, dobmisterdobster said:

Are you watching Channel 4?

It's horrific!

no i got sent a pic of some lass upside down legs akimboΒ explaining her take on a 3way marginal and thought nahhh ill avoid that

I P Knightley
2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Has Jeremy Corbyn resigned yet?

On BBC, he's just turning up for the announcement in Islington, forcing a cheery smile and hand claps.

Β 

Very few Labour commentators committing to saying that he should get the fork out of there.

4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Are you at it? Enough seats to have an influence depends on Labour being able to compete. Unless you’d like the SNP to start contesting seats in Engerland? πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

east kilbride win for snp

I agree totally. The point now is that the labour party and other minority parties don't have that influence to block the will of the people.Β  Not sure about your point about the snp contesting seats in England. Seems pretty obvious to me that that's not possible or relevant....Β 

Edited by Aaron78

I P Knightley
3 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

Yes, I agree.

I'm sorry.Β 

Fair play to you.

'pology septed.

Β 

Let's get on with dissecting this utter shitshow of an evening :(

Β 

1 minute ago, Aaron78 said:

I agree totally. The point now is that the labour party and other minority parties don't have that influence to block the will of the people.Β  Not sure about your point about the snp contesting seats in England. Seems pretty obvious to me that that's not possible or relevant....Β 

Β 

its entirely relevant to you saying SNP are marginalised. they always will be. There is no way around that unless Labour and Cons split England. If we hump everyone up here it has the very opposite effect of being marginalised.Β 

1 minute ago, I P Knightley said:

Fair play to you.

'pology septed.

Β 

Let's get on with dissecting this utter shitshow of an evening :(

Β 

I'll excuse the casual sexism, but Evening?!?

:wtf:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

:D

I P Knightley
Just now, ri Alban said:

I'll excuse the casual sexism, but Evening?!?

:wtf:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

:D

I knew there was something amiss when I posted :D

Β 

But I was slightly thrown by a bloke on the telly saying, about Corbyn, "gone is the aura of leadership". That feeble, lentil-knitting, beige squit of a man never once displayed any hint of leadership. He was a joke appointment; so similar to Boaty McBoatface.

Β 

You'll understand my discombobulation.

Β 

Now some fat-faced twat is blaming the Daily Mail.

Β 

I might have to go to bed.

I P Knightley
3 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

I love general Elections. (hate referendums)Β 

Β 

General elections are a thing where you have to accept reality. There is no hiding place.Β 

True. But reality has been horribly distorted by having had two referenda in recent years. There's no middle ground to play for and half of us hate the other half.

1 minute ago, I P Knightley said:

True. But reality has been horribly distorted by having had two referenda in recent years. There's no middle ground to play for and half of us hate the other half.

na its just the other half are wankers πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

dobmisterdobster
Just now, Zlatanable said:

Β 

Oh well.

It was a hail mary to try and save some Scottish seats.

Turns out the Tories didn't need them after all.

I P Knightley
2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Good seeing labour taking lot of second places from the Tories up here.

It seems as though Scotland is sending a very strong message, bucking the trend of 'swing' which we're suffering down here.

Β 

What it means in the longer term, I can't say.

Β 

Johnson is very unlikely to grant youse another referendum and, if he has a majority of 80, he's not going to give a shiny one about a group of 50 noisy MPs and a nuddy lesbian in a Scottish Loch.

5 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

I knew there was something amiss when I posted :D

Β 

But I was slightly thrown by a bloke on the telly saying, about Corbyn, "gone is the aura of leadership". That feeble, lentil-knitting, beige squit of a man never once displayed any hint of leadership. He was a joke appointment; so similar to Boaty McBoatface.

Β 

You'll understand my discombobulation.

Β 

Now some fat-faced twat is blaming the Daily Mail.

Β 

I might have to go to bed.

Jeremy MacJeremyface, I can see why you stumbled.

Β 

Friday the 13th has never been so bad. I might wear a/an harness tomorrow.

Β 

Aw shite, now I'm doing it. Later today.

14 minutes ago, sadj said:

Β 

its entirely relevant to you saying SNP are marginalised. they always will be. There is no way around that unless Labour and Cons split England. If we hump everyone up here it has the very opposite effect of being marginalised

Not sure what you mean by humped. The point I would make is that they have taken advantage of having an influence on the parliament to influence their own agenda.Β  They haven't contributed to the Brexit chats at all, instead they have criticised constantly through Ian blackford. They could have a much more proactive relationship with the parliament but instead they have tried to block the will of the people in the hope that this election will give them power to drive their Objectives. Unfortunately for them , they have marginalised themselves as the tories are going to be in power so the snp vote isn't ImportantΒ 

Edited by Aaron78

2 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Oh well.

It was a hail mary to try and save some Scottish seats.

Turns out the Tories didn't need them after all.

πŸ‘

I P Knightley

Having said that about the SNP,Β  I'm now listening to stuff about Northern Ireland.

Β 

Can't help thinking how irrelevant their politics are to the UK.

1 minute ago, Aaron78 said:

Not sure what you mean by humped. The point I would make is that they have taken advantage of having an influence on the parliament to influence their own agenda.Β  They haven't contributed to the Brexit chats at all, instead they have criticised constantly through Ian blackford. They could have a much more proactive relationship with the parliament but instead they have tried to block the will of the people in the hope that this election will give them power to drive their Objectives. Unfortunately God than, they have marginalised themselves as the tories are going to be in power so the snp vote isn't ImportantΒ 

Β 

why would they contribute aside from saying we dont want it that is the snp policy. Labour dont have one and cons want hard or no deal thats their positions πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

I P Knightley
1 minute ago, Zlatanable said:

And it isn't just in the UK.Β 

Sorry again if I got the wrong end of the stick earlier.Β 

Jeeeezz!

Β 

Would you stop banging on about it??

Β 

My skin is thicker than that of a rhino and my back is slicker than that of a duck.

Β 

We're over it :D

Β 

Play on.

Very pleased with the SNP gain in Midlothian, both for the SNP gaining another seat and having Owen Thompson again as ourΒ MP.

Β 

Fairly healthy majority this time too.

Just now, I P Knightley said:

I'm calling it quits for the night. Got to be up in the morning to cycle to work.

Β 

We're doomed!

Β 

Sweet dreams.

2 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

I'm calling it quits for the night. Got to be up in the morning to cycle to work.

Β 

England'sΒ doomed!

Β 

FTFY.Β 

6 minutes ago, sadj said:

Β 

why would they contribute aside from saying we dont want it that is the snp policy. Labour dont have one and cons want hard or no deal thats their positions πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

The SNP stated they weren't happy with leaving the EU against their will and then changed their view to say that even if the result of the parliamentary discussions around Brexit was to stay in the EUΒ  they wanted another referendum to take control of Scotland.Β  They are only interested in their own agenda. They clearly have no respect for the views of people who vote in referendums.Β 

Edited by Aaron78

dobmisterdobster
3 minutes ago, Barack said:

Tories take Anglesey from Labour. Bloody hell.

Β 

:rofl:

Lib Dems pulled out as part of a remain alliance.

5 minutes ago, Aaron78 said:

The SNP stated they weren't happy with leaving the EU against their will and then changed their view to say that even if the result of the parliamentary discussions around Brexit was to stay in the EUΒ  they wanted another referendum to take control of Scotland.Β  They are only interested in their own agenda. They clearly have no respect for the views of people who vote in referendums.Β 

i give up - congratulations for being too obtuse to understandΒ 

North Berwick Jambo

SNP take East Lothian 😊 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿